Deadly Revenge

By Arianapeige

Issabelle Moretti parents were killed in front of her but the killers did not see her cause she was hiding be... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43:
Epilogue
A/N
New Story!!

Chapter : Meeting in the club.

6.8K 154 28
By Arianapeige

Issabelle pov

 As I entered my beautiful home, I got lonely cause I was living alone. I decided to take a shower to get rid of the awful smell of that man's blood. I took a warm bath which was filled with bubbles in the bathtub. I spent an hour in the tub, recalling what I have gone through in my life. I need to get my parents' murderer as soon as possible so that I can live a normal life but whom am I lying to? This is my new life. I have come to love it.

Flashback

I woke up due to my alarm which I had set the time earlier than I used to wake up cause I really need to get mom a happy birthday gift before she wakes up.

I took a shower quick and called my best friend Amy.

"Hello,"

"Morning love,"

"Morning Amy. I would like you to accompany me to the mall so that I can get mom a birthday gift before she wakes up."

"Am really sorry dear that I forgot that today is auntie's birthday. How about you come and pick me up so that I can buy time to get prepared?"

"Okay, I am on the way."

After a 15 minutes drive I came towards a huge gate. Yes they are so rich unlike us. Her father is the owner of multiple restaurants and clubs hence her father built them a mansion. Where else my father only owns the largest company in Mexico. I am supposed to take over after I turn 22years old. I can't believe that I have 8 more years to go.

I texted her and informed her that I am waiting for her outside the gate. 

After a while she came out. Sometimes I do not know how she manages to get herself prepared with less minutes while I always take more than an hour to get dressed.

"So what are you doing to buy for her this time round?"

"Honestly, I have no idea. I will look around so that I can decide."

"Okay,"

We drove to the nearby mall.

We searched for something suitable which she may really like but we never found anything.

"Let's go to Tiffany's , I am sure we can get something beautiful over there."

I don't know what I can do without this girl. She is a life savior.

"Okay."

After spending half an hour in Tiffany, I came across a beautiful necklace with a gold pendant in the middle. 

I decided to get that for her.

"Amy, I have found a necklace for her, let's leave."

She had already gotten her birthday gift.

"Okay."

I took her back to their home and continued driving towards mine.

Upon reaching the gate, I saw our guard lying unconsciously with blood. I immediately hide the car so that in case there is danger I may not get into one.

Afterwards I started walking towards the house but as I needed to, I heard my mother's scream and my father begging them to stop. I pooped and saw my mother being held by two men and one had already unbuttoned his trouser. I watched as he raped my mother. My father looked at my directions and saw me. He mouthed me to run and I shook my head. After the man had finished what he was doing he shot my mother. Dad mouthed me this time to run and I nodded but before I left I looked at each man's face who were present there and swore to avenge my parents. I rushed and hid in my car. After I had seen them walk away I ran into the house and found my mother dead and my father at the edge of dying.

"Dad please don't leave me,"

"I am sorry dear but I am dying. Promise me that you will run away, okay. No one should know that you are still alive. Everyone should think you are dead. Promise me dear."

I was afraid and crying but he wanted me to promise him that.

"What is the need of my living dad? I also want to die."

"No you can't. I need you to be strong for someone. You will find out someday. Those men are really dangerous; they are involved with the mafia. Don't let them find you so you know you are alive. Promise me. "

"Okay dad. I promise you."

"Go into our bedroom and get all the money that is in the safe and run away."

That day I ran away after taking the money. 

The Moretti family found me at one of the hotels. I don't know why but I trusted them. I told them everything that had happened. They took me in and I later changed my name.

Flashback ends

I decided to go to the club to forget everything. I wore a blue dress.

I arrived at the club after thirty minutes.

I walked towards the entrance and upon reaching the guards I winked and walked.

The club was very crowded. I walked towards the bartender and took a seat.

" What can I get for the pretty lady?" He asked.

"An amaretto please," I answered him.

After some minutes he brought the drink. I felt someone staring at me.

I looked around the club and saw a pair of sparkling green eyes staring at me. He was seated at the VIP lounge.

I smirked since I had already gotten a prey for the night.

After the sixth shot, the man was still looking at me and yet he had not made any move. I wondered what was wrong with him because I needed him so badly even though he was a total stranger who had been staring at me.

I decided to go to the dancefloor and have fun. As I was dancing, I felt a pair of hands on my waist, I felt butterflies in my stomach. Nobody has ever had such an effect on my body . I turned around and saw it was the guy who had been staring at me.

Fuck!

He is so handsome , his eyes make my heart melt. At the same time he looks dangerous and seems he is also in the mafia. I wonder who he is. Anyways I should push those thoughts aside and decide to enjoy my night.

"Do you know what you have done to me bellissima?"he asked.

His voice is so deep and manly.

I am already wet yet he has not done anything to me apart from holding and talking to me.

"I don't know. Why can't you tell me ?" I asked him innocently.

He chuckled at my reply and he pressed himself on me. I did not know when a moan escaped my mouth.

What is he doing to me?

"So it seems I am not the only one who is affected by each other's company ? I am so fucking hard for you Amore. The things I wanna do to you." He said.

"What things? Why can't you show me?" I answered.

I felt his lips on mine. I responded to the kiss. The kiss was a slow, lustful and passionate one.

"Why can't we get out of here right now? What do you say?" He asked.

I just nodded at him since I did not trust my voice to give out the answer.

He walked me out of the club towards his car. I was so flabbergasted. It was a white sports car.

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!! *Sex, kisses.*

After some time we arrived at a mansion which I guess belonged to him and they were also men who seemed to be guarding the house.

I knew it! He is a mafia man but he seems to be a more powerful man.

Upon entering the bedroom, he shut it with his leg and continued kissing passionately soon we were fighting for dominance.

He opened the zip of my dress and it fell down. He tore my lingerie and started cupping and sucking my breast as if there was no tomorrow. His tongue exploded each part of my body and afterwards he started teasing my clit with his tongue and later entered it.

I moaned out loudly and later cummed.

I had never experienced such sweetness in all of my life.

"What do you want Amore? Tell me and I shall give it to you,"he said while sucking my nipples.

"I....want....you.....I want you .... I fucking want you right now," I told him.

"Its okay. I will give my girl whatever she desires in life. Okay. I will make you moan loudly and enjoy ," he said.

"O..k..a..y.." I answered.

I was completely naked before him and I was not embarrassed.

He took his pants and I was shocked. Even if I had fuck many men, I had never come along with such a size.

He smirked at my expression.

"Don't worry , it will fit you perfectly," he said while chuckling.

Started thrusting and later he moved fastest. I moaned loudly and telling him to go faster. He is so fucking sweet.

After sometime we both reached climax and he laid beside me.

That night we went for six rounds and yet I was not getting enough of him.

I just wonder who this Greek god is.

Adrian pov

After we arrived at the club, the place was congested. That's one reason I hate going to clubs.

We sat at the VIP lounge and ordered a drink.

"Hey handsome," some bimbo while touching my dick.

"Hey sweetheart," I replied.

As I neared to kiss the damn whore I saw a beautiful lady walking towards the bartender, she wore a blue dress which fitted her perfectly and revealed her curves and had blonde hair.

I wonder how her lips feel.

Damn!

I was already horny by just looking at her. I pushed the bitch who was trying to get my intentions and I started drinking while observing the beautiful lady.

"Hey man, I am talking to you. What or who are you looking at?" Mark said, gaining my attention.

"What?" I snapped at him.

"Chillax dude, he just wanted to know where your attention is since we have been talking to you but it seems that you didn't hear anything we said, " Frank said.

"Whatever," I answered.

I returned my gaze to my woman.

What the heck.

I have not even talked to her yet I am already claiming her?

I just want her beneath me and moaning my name and begging me for more.

"Wow,he is looking at the bitch in the blue dress," Mark said.

"What's wrong with you? Don't dare call her a bitch if you want to keep your head intact with your body," I said looking at him with fury.

"Honestly, what's wrong with you? Do you even know her? Fix your shit up man. There is your woman walking towards the dancefloor." Frank said.

I shifted and looked at the dance floor and saw her swinging her hips. Fuck.

"Just got to her man whore, go and gain her attention," Mark said.

I walked towards her and held her. She turned around and looked at her.

I convinced her that we needed to get out of there.

(I don't want to write the details again since it is in the previous chapter.Sorry if you were expecting it.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 16.9K 65
[Semi Edited ] Previously Know As 'Adoration' Book One In The Russo Series "So fucking tight" he praised backing up looking at my body as he thumbs m...
3.3M 109K 118
Arabella does not wish to marry, but her father has other ideas. Without even given a choice, on her eighteenth birthday, her surname will change to...
45.3K 941 29
*arrange marriage* Marino lucciano(29) is known for being ruthless and cruel. The number 1 Italian Mafia family, is ruled by him. Having Mercy is th...
107K 1.3K 62
𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄, 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐒, 𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐇𝐎𝐋, 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒, 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 ...