𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩

By lovelikelichens

"Baby...I missed your lips soo much....give your hubby a kiss" "Didn't you get enough from the girl that was... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35

22

519 33 12
By lovelikelichens

Hi my lovely pearls...

It's me only Tia and here I am for an update. Hope you guys will love it.

So here is it.

Warning ⚠️⚠️⚠️

Did I said today is my main exam?

Nothing but my usual shits...🤭 lol....

Namjoon: should I come over to shave your brow Tia?

Lol Tia: No......

Namjoon: Then write quickly and go back to study before I get home back.

Lol Tia: I-I will.... haha...*nervous laugh..

Namjoon: Good for you.

Anyways.....here you gooo.....

Tia's pov

They were standing in the kid's section of the mall and the younger was so much confused about what will he buy for his daughter.

"How terrible I am as a father....right hyung? I don't even know what my own daughter likes."

Jungkook was chuckling sadly while the older had a sad smile on his face. How much he can do, it is a fact that Jeon Jungkook is still discourage and helpless and still he don't want to get helped by anyone.

"It's not like you were with her this whole four years. Well took something that a kid probably like. And I am sure she is gonna love your selections since you are her father."

Hoseok gave him a assuring smile while the younger sighed and kept searching on the toys where he can find something that his daughter will probably like.

.
.
.

"Mama.....Minnie need her Elsa noowwwwwwww"

Little Ara was now whining and yelling to her mother who was buisy in making breakfast.

"Minnie Mama told you I will bring a new one once I finish this and feed you and also me and your Appa."

She said while trying her best to calm the devil on the floor who is now whining more.

"No...Minnie want it now and now!"

She shouted at her mother with a cute angry face while crossing her arm to her chest as glaring at her mother who is now placing the food on table.

"Ah Minnie. I told-"

"What about Appa bring a biiggggg Elsa for my cute doll? But only if my angel eat as much Mama give you and listen to Mama and Appa."

Said Taehyung while coming down,wearing a grey t-shirt and black pants.

"Yeyyyyyy Appa is the best....Minnie love Appa so much."

Said the little girl while chrping like a cute bunny. Even her smile resembled her father and the only thing that made her mother go more deep into her past. But she will never say her daughter isn't beautiful with the features of the said male since she was a fluff ball. A cute little bunny and sweet when smiles and rude when get angry.

"Yeah sometimes I feel like you are the one who gave birth to her."

Jimin rolled her eyes playfully and walked to the kitchen to get milk and cereal for Ara.

Taehyung chuckled at it and walked over Ara before picking her up and walking to the chair to sit and placed her on his lap.

The breakfast went happy and peaceful as it always while the only thing we can hear is the whining sound of the little JiKook to stop feeding by her mom. She wasn't a lover for foods when it comes to breakfast, lunch and dinner. But the only thing she ate with full interest and ever asked more is icecream and that made her mother worry about her health. But Taehyung was always there who made sure Ara won't cause any problem and will hear her mother by spoiling her day by day, getting so much dolls and toys for the girl and they even opened a room to put the excess toys.

After the breakfast, Jimin was in the kitchen, doing dishes while Ara was in her playroom, probably talking to her cookie. Taehyung was in the living sitting on the sofa looking out more likely waiting for someone.

"Tae why are you sitting here? Didn't you said you have an important meeting with the Kang Fashions?"

"Yes chim I have but the meeting postponed to next week so I am free today."

Taehyung replied to Jimin as continued looking out. She shrugged off while going back to the playroom where her daughter is now.

"Jimin?"

She stopped in her track and looked back only to see Taehyung looking looking at her.

"Are you ready?"

"Ready what Tae?"

"To meet Jungkook?"

Suddenly a spark rushed throughout her body as looked up to him in utter shock. How can she forget the fact that today she have to face the most vulnerable situation in her life. Probably today will change her life so much or even her whole existence. She just don't know what to do anymore and felt like numb.

"Chim-"

His word cutted off by the ring on the door bell, already being obvious that who is the one came this time. A sigh escaped from her mouth as Taehyung walked over the door and opened only to reveal two male who are so much familiar to him with a soft smile on their face.

"Oh come Jungkook. Come Hoseok hyung. We were waiting for you."

Taehyung said with a huge smile on his face as welcomed them inside. He lead them to the living room and made them sit on the couch.

"So how is the buisiness going on hyung? How is Minji Noona and babies?"

Taehyung tried to make a conversation to Hoseok while someone's eyes were roaming around the house to see someone particular.

"They are fine Taehyungsshi...everyone is doing good."

He replied while smiling at him.

"Um..Jungkook?"

"Uh? Yeah..."

"How is your work going?"

"Ah..fine."

He mumbled quietly while looking around again. Taehyung sighed continued talking, making them feel free.

"Appaaaaaa where is my El-oh uncleeeeeeeeeeee"

Three of them looked at the direction where the sound came as Jungkook was like a desperate one, shifted his head instantly like craving to hear that sound. His eyes got softer as face turned into a sweet smile and without waiting for anything, ran to his daughter who was now also running towards him.

"My girl...my baby.."

That was all coming out from his mouth as in no time he engulfed his half life in  his embrace, hugging closely and crying while kissing her face like there is no tomorrow. It was like he got his world back. Everything stopped for him.  The world stopped for him when he got his daughter back. It was the most precious time for Jungkook if someone ask him.

The little girl was a giggling mess now by how much ticklish was the kisses were and also she was a fan of kisses all over the face which she got from her mother and Appa all the time.

He held her more close as mumbled something incoherent continuously unaware that a pair of eyes were watching the intimacy from the next floor, already feeling a little bit happy deep inside the heart and reflecting it on the face a little.

"I missed you uncle."

Ara said while giggling to now calmed down Jungkook who looked at her with so much love.

"Me too baby. So much. I missed you for four years..."

He said while giving a peck on her forehead again.

"Uncle-"

"Dada. Baby. Call me Dada."

He cutted her off and the baby looked at him with confusion.

"Dada?"

She questioned while looking at Taehyung with confusion then back to Jungkook.

"Uncle is better baby. He is your Appa's friend. Like Namjoon and Jin Uncle. Remember them?"

All looked at the direction where the sound came as there stood Jimin with a cold face looking darkly at Jungkook with so much hatred.

"Mama but Dada is so beautiful."

The girl said while pouting looking at Jungkook who had a shocking expression in his face by what he heared from the younger. He is her father but now just an uncle who is friend with her Appa? This made him rage in anger.

"Yeah you never heared me and it is like I am nothing to you."

She said coldly while approaching them to take her back.

"You better listen to me now or I will make you to."

She said while pulled her away from him which the baby whined but gave in. Jungkook stood up with an angry expression. He was deserved to treat bad but did he was that much worst to be a father of his own daughter? He was so much frustrated now.

"Chim what are you doing. Enough of the lies. Atlast you will be the one who gets hurt at last. She deserves to know."

Taehyung said who was standing in between two whole Hoseok was comforting Jungkook who was stood there with glassy eyes.

"My daughter have a mother now and she only need that. There is no need of a father. Oh where was this father for past four years?"

She scoffed while picking the baby up from the floor and placing her on her hip.

"You know what? The only one who is now messing up is you. I don't get you. What is wrong with you?"

He asked once again. The younger was behaving like a stubborn child and it was like she forget everything he told her last night.

The hall went silent and Jimin felt like she digged her own grave when they all heared something.

"Kookie uncle is my Dada?"

Tbc

By

Tia

Hello my lovely pearls....

Well I wasn't in a mood to write good but wanted to. I felt like you guys will be waiting for it.

Well uh I am getting hundred of reading for each chapter and I am so happy for it. Thankyou for everyone who is here with me. And if the reason behind why you guys won't vote is that the story isn't good then please tell me.

Also.....

Happy 3k reads....

Thankyou for being here.

Love you tooooo sooo much.💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

And yeah sorry for the short chapter and there will be another one in two days and it will be long.....

Bye byee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

451K 20.8K 18
"You really want this divorce to happen?" Sitting by the bedside after Jungkook stepped inside the room, I just watched as he loosened the tie around...
67.3K 3.7K 15
❝Come here you bitch❞ Jimin ordered the latter who gasp. ❝I'm a bitch? Look at that tiny brat!! He never called me papa and now he deliberately call...
39.2K 2.2K 17
"I, Jeon Jungkook , in faith, honesty and love, take you, Park Jiminto be my husband, To share with you God's plan for our lives together united in...
48.4K 2.1K 48
A story of a idol who marry a random guy from the crowd when his bride left in on stage "do you Kim Taehyung take this person as your lawfully husban...