•Ninjanotfound Oneshots•

By LumerMistake

Only Ninja x George. They might not be good- so beware. Also Child 5up. :] There will be Angst, Fluff, and ma... More

◌♡ 𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓱𝓲𝓶.. ◌♡
◌♡ 𝘈𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 ◌♡
♡ 𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 ♡
♡♡ 𝓢𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵 𝓼𝔂𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓶 𝓼𝓾𝓬𝓴𝓼 ♡♡
Hello, Author here

♡ 𝓢𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵 𝓼𝔂𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓶 𝓼𝓾𝓬𝓴𝓼 ♡

174 6 8
By LumerMistake

• • •

" Omg... Ninja stop encouraging him! "

5up and Ninja giggled as they continued to play with the cupboards.

" Psh, relax love, we're not harming anybody "

The brunette groaned and massaged his temple.

" I regret marrying you... "

He grumbled as he continued to put the plates away. 5up burst out laughing almost falling off the counter in the process.

" Woahhhhh so rude "

The other joked, any real anger none existent. As the smile on his face widened.

They continued their banter until they heard a bus beep.

" Oh! The bus is here 5up- Please be good. And ignore that conner kid the keeps bugging you. "

5up sighed and jumped off the counter.

" I'll try. Bye dads! "

" Bye lovely! "

" Bye brat! "

The door slammed, after hearing a muffled ' fuck you! ' and a ' love you ' just seconds after.

It was quiet and slightly tense.

" Who's Conner? "

" Dream and Fundys kid... "

The brunette muttered a quiet ' oh '.

" I know it's play fighting but the teachers disagree... Like I don't know my own damn kid... "

The bluenette retorted.

George sighed.

" God the American school system sucks. "

Ninja snorted.

" It does. It really does... "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 3.5K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
987K 61.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...