LETTERS FOR MY MOTHER

By Kachinoh

This is collective writting of words and expreciences i had with my Mother and my day to day views as a man... More

Preface
HOPE
ALPHABETS
HER HIGHNESS
DEADBEAT
HER MAJESTY
BAGGAGE
STARRY NIGHT
FORBIDDEN FRUIT
HONEY
SUN AND THE MOON
DISTANCE
HER
GLASSES
SOUL
ASTROBOY
HEART
EPIPHANY
MEDITATE
I
CROWN
GAMEPLAY
BLACK
QUEEN
HER BEAUTY
JUNGLE BEATS
ANT
GATES
LOVE LANGUAGE
AFRIKAN PRINCESS
PARTNER
FAMILY
GEOMETRY SHAPES
ALL EYES ON ME
GREEN
GRASS
AFROCANT
COLORS
JUNKIE
EH
FLY
RINGS
HURTS
Kachinoh CHRONICLES
LETTERS FOR MY MOTHER

PILLOW

1 0 0
By Kachinoh

What did I see in you, I must confess, I'll spill the light inside your chest, no less.

Speak to me when your mind is clear and bright, You might think you're a loner, that's alright.

Tell me when sleep takes you in the night, Once with Humpty Dumpty, a strange delight.

You rode with her daily, time did fly by, At 3 AM, your pastime, oh my, oh my.Sweet talk now you want, but hugging's not my way, No love by August Alsina, I should say.

In the background of your serenade, Guess who you're calling, it's quite a charade.

B.B.W.I.F.W.I.T.M. is the name, She presses hard, life's not the same.

Eleven lifetimes pass, almost through, You've got some manners, that's nice, it's true.

Cleaning up after this, a minor chore, Now you've cast me out, old and weary, I'm no more.
The elephant in the room, you can't ignore, It's clear to see, you're the loner we can't ignore."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 50 51
Sometimes we fear truth over reality. But things get dark and heavy and we play the blame game. We end up hurting others or ourselves even. We don't...
1 0 8
My life will never amount to anything other than the worth of a few crumbs of dust when put against the size of the universe, so might as well squeez...
500 74 48
Hi!!! i am making this new book just for my poetry. i will be a little inconsistent at first as my exams are going on so it might take more than 2 we...
64 3 11
"Books and words are all I have left..." This world is filled with horror, fear, anger, hatred, wonder, awe, happiness, appreciation... Outside, the...