~Love For Asmodeus~ {A Helluv...

By Cyrilwolf

Happy Valentines Day! Today I present to you my latest Valentines day story of a new pairing I've created, It... More

~Introduction~
~Asmodeus's News~
~The Beginning Of a Plan~
~First Date~
~Any Thoughts To Come~
~Second Date~
~For Tomorrow~
~Third Date~
~Sneaked out~
~Situation~
~Plans For Tonight~
~Last Date~
~Complications~
~Confession~
~Gift~
~Promise~

~The Big Day~

806 23 2
By Cyrilwolf

The Next morning, the weather was cold today, the sun rises up to shine the city, and everyone are out to enjoy the morning sun, in one of the buildings, Filimena was still asleep, but not for long when the sunlight woke her up, shooting onto the side her face.

The spirit wakes up, refreshed for a new day, she quickly gets up, stretches, and then turns on the lights, she then leaps out of bed, and then uses her magic to change her appearance and clothes, from her pajamas, to her casual short skirt dress, she twirls and her tail swings.

"Today is the day we start out first day! Time to get ready!"

She then adds a few touches onto her appearance, before leaving her home, outside to the sidewalk, she smiles to herself, smiled and admiring the view, seeing the demons walking by, and doing some of their daily activities, Filimena walks down the sidewalk, humming a little time, passing by citizens on the way, and being polite for all those around.

As things were going okay. She then saw in the distance an angry couple, arguing with each other, this was the cue for the little Hell Cupid to shine on her way, she then uses her magic and blasts the dust far to them, the powder crashed into the both of them, instantly, they locked their eyes and smiled, holding their hands together, and are speaking positively to each other, this of course warms Filimena in a heartbeat, she continues her move, she skips a little through the track, and giving out all the love she has for everyone here in the town.

Filimena spreads her love magic for the local demons around, couples, and ones who wanted to experience love, Filimena sees all the positive goings as she makes everyone fall in love, she smiles, still humming a small tune, and spins around, enjoying the feelings, the demons were all in love, holding hands, chatting pleasantly, and getting to know one another, it was a great time to start the day.

After her daily routine was taken card of, she walks down the street, heading down to a local cafe store, she enters insides and orders a creamy caramel latte, and a strawberry muffin, the usual she likes to get, she heads outside of the cafe, enjoys her latte, until she accidently bumps into someone.

"OOF! Oops! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to run into you like this, I-"

She saw up front a lady who was holding a bag full of fabric and thread, she was wearing a fuzzy warm coat, furry heel boats, and has a button on the right side of her right, she looks at her, while still holding the bag.

"Oh! That's okay dear, are you okay, do you need help?"

She asked innocently, she helps Filimena back up to her feet.

"There, much better."

She smiles, Filimena brushes off the dust from her dress, feeling silly after the fall, and the other thing she notices was that her latte and her muffin were on the ground, the latte was spilled all over the sidewalk, as it escapes on the road.

"Oh No! Aww...That was my breakfast, and that was the last flavor of muffin they have."

She looks at the mess in a sad expression, The woman saw it too, and felt bad as well, knowing she accidentally ruined this girl's breakfast, just for being in the way, the woman softly responds to her.

"Oh, I'm sorry, it's my fault, I should've moved, I didn't mean it at all."

She sounds guilty, but Filimena is really understanding and turns to her.

"No, it's okay, you don't have to apologize, accidents happen, you're forgiven."

The woman sighs in relief, thankful she wasn't offended.

"Oh, I'm glad! Such a relief, I was worried for a moment, thank you for being so understanding young lady."

"It's my pleasure, wait a moment, I don't think I've seen you here before, and for some reason, you look strangely familiar."

Filimena notices something about the lady, she somehow recognized something about her, like if she knows her before.

"Oh, I don't recall from that question, is there something you see?"

"Well I don't know, oh wait! Do you happen to be this Hell's successful dress designer here in the pride ring? You know, the one that made all these trending dresses people wear for special occasions?"

"Oh, hehe, why yes i am actually, I'm surprised any one noticed me like that, at least."

"Oh Yeah! You must be Dolly then! It's very nice to meet you! I must say I've always like your works!"

"Well thank you very much dear, I appreciate it."

"Oh, sorry if I'm holding you over, I should probably be going, but have a nice day though!"

Dolly smiles and waves back to her as she leaves.

"You Too!"

She said, and now, no signs of her was found anymore, as she leaves to the other side of town, Filimena looks down to the ground, still sees the spilled latte and muffin, she picks both of them up, and heads over to the nearby trash to throw away, but before she could throw as a the muffin, she saw over on the ground a little squirrel, it ran up to her, looks up with its big eyes, its tail flaps, Filimena looks down to the little critter, she saw the look it got from its eyes, the squirrel was hungry, so, with the act of kindness, she kneels down and gives the strawberry muffin to the squirrel, the squirrel sniffs it, and then took a bite from it, he picks up the muffin, eats it as it leaves.

Filimena waves to it goodbye as it took off, smiles to herself and goes on her way too, then, her phone started to ring.

"Huh? Now who could that be?"

She curiously answered it, and has her phone onto her ear.

"Hello?"

The voice alerted her, and it was May who's calling, as if she couldn't guess it.

"Hey Fili! I hope you had a Good morning, but now I'm up, and ready to ruin it for ya!"

Filimena sighs.

"Now is not the best time May, besides you, I'm kinda busy today, in fact, I'm busy in a few days, and I don't need any distractions, want to know why?"

"Let me guess, for you to do this stupid thing to have strangers fall in love with your curse, or any other dumb reason."

"Well, you got that part right, but I'm actually gonna be spending some time with Asmodeus in the couple days, you know, before Valentine's day, I've figure last night would be a good idea to have both of us spend some time together before the holiday."

May suddenly laughs, thinking to what Filimena said was a joke.

"Really Now? You are? For how long is that gonna last? Fili, I don't think I've made this clear the other day, about how this "Asmodeus" guy is totally out of your league, and that he won't see you more than you are today, so how's this gonna change? Even today?"

"Look, I've made up my mind for this, I'm gonna do a couple of dates with him, some of things I like, and some he likes to do, and then, I have another idea to finally confess to him, after all these years of hiding it, I'll finally tell him, before Valentine's day, so that I won't have to deal with this on my chest anymore, and I'm being serious on this, it's for real."

"Well, we'll see about that, hopefully you won't have a panic session before getting those weak words out, anyways, I better be off, i have to get back to Alastor, otherwise he'll find me I'm gone again, so, I'll see you later, or not, hehe."

The call ends, Filimena sighs and puts her phone away, May has always been a jerk to her for so long, but still, she learns to deal with everything she says, she wouldn't want to let her to tear any of her promises she made, so she still kept her word and leaves.

A few hours later, Filimena transports herself back to the Lust Ring, so the first date she planned wanted to be here, just basic stuff before things get detailed, she heads to Ozzie's, it was still morning, which isn't open yet, she teleported herself inside the building, wandered inside to look for Asmodeus.

"Ozzie? Ozzie? Are you here?"

She calls out for the Lord, hoping he's here, as she calls for him more, she saw that the building wasn't fully empty, she saw the succubus, Kira, as she was clean the stage with a towel, she also held a soda can, seems she spilled some and has to clean it, Filimena walks up to her.

"Oh, hi Kira, didn't notice you're here too."

Kira looks up to see Filimena.

"Oh! Fili, you're here so soon, what are you doing here at this hour, the restaurant doesn't start until 10."

"About that, I won't be here long, I was wondering if Asmodeus is here, because I want to speak with him."

"Well we're in luck, he's here, at his office, and he's kinda busy, because of this anniversary party Lucifer invited him to, he's going this Friday, he wanted to focus on himself, since it is the first time in years he had seen the other lords, or traveled to the Pride Ring.

Filimena was surprised when she heard her say that Asmodeus will be visiting the Pride Ring, not something she had heard about Asmodeus doing something like that.

"Wait, Really?"

"Yeah, that's what I heard at least, I was surprised too, I didn't know Asmodeus would be this brave to be going to another ring on his own, I don't know what changed, he hates the other Rings, we'll, if I could remember."

"Yeah, so why are you here? I see you accidentally spilled something on the stage."

"Tsh, yeah, how humiliating, I was actually here to start my shift, I found these sodas from the dressing room, and was gonna practice my moves before the building opens, until I spilled the drink while spinning."

"Oh, I see, are you the only one here, where's Kia?"

"Kia's doing yoga at the moment, and yes I'm here on my own, it is quiet when I'm here."

Then, her phone made a ding noise, Kira stops what she was doing and checks on her phone, sees a text that made her smile, Filimena notices the loving look.

"Hm? What's with the face?"

Kira looks up.

"Oh, it's nothing, just my boyfriend texted something sweet, heh, he's such a charmer~"

She said as she puts her phone away.

"You have a boyfriend, Oh! Congratulations! I didn't know you already have one, you're very lucky."

Kira warmly smiled after Filimena happily cheered for her.

"Thanks, we've actually met only two weeks ago, and have a good run with each other, he's sweet, and he's rich too, hehe."

"Well I'm happy for you, but I do need to be going, the day is already planned for me, good luck on yours, and hope you make it the best!"

Filimena skips away and off the stage, leaving Kira back to do her work, Filimena heads upstairs, and follows the tracks to Asmodeus's office to find the main floor, she soon found it, and then walks over to it.

She opens the door, looks around to see it's empty, no signs of Asmodeus anywhere, she slowly closes the door, made a little creek noise along the way, she wanders inside, looking around, until she heard some shuffling of clothes from the other side of the room, she follows the noise.

"Amodeus?"

She said again, still calling out for him, as she came close, she enters inside the closet room, where she accidently walks into the sight of a topless Asmodeus, who was changing, Filimena got flustered, alarmed as she gasps and closes the door, Asmodeus was alerted too, wasn't aware Filimena was behind him.

"I'M SORRY!"

Asmodeus looks back.

"F-Filimena!? W-What are you doing here, how did you even get in here?"

Filimena covers her blushed face, completely flustered, and mortified from stepping in the closet room unannounced,  and the worse part was she saw Asmodeus was inside, and partly naked, that made her sweat from the thought of that image glued onto her eyes.

"Y-You had your door unlocked, and Uhh...I was looking for you."

Asmodeus finished changing, putting on his coat, buttoning it up and exits out of the closet room, he looks down to see the embarrassed Filimena, sitting against the wall.

"Heh, well maybe next time you should not walk in unannounced like that."

He said jokingly,  Filimena nods in agreement, wiping off the sweat from her brow and gets up.

"Y-Yeah sorry about that.."

Asmodeus fixes up his hat and walks over to his desk.

"That's quite alright, so for all that, you wanted to see me, what for?"

He asked, Filimena gulps, but she inhales, knowing what to do, and she couldn't back out on this, she floats over to him, sits on his desk.

"Well, I've been thanking, last night, I was trying to plan on what we should all do before..V-Valentine's day arrives, you know it's kinda important for me, since it is a day we show our love for another, you know, as friends, and that the holiday isn't just about love, it's also cherishing friends and family, ehh..And also the holiday is also another important holiday too, like Christmas.

"..What are you trying to say? You educating me or trying to say something, hehe."

He teased, Filimena felt her gut twist, but she didn't give in from spilling her words out to him, and then finally she spoke out again.

"W-what I'm trying to say is, if it is not too much to ask, are you...I mean, in a few days before Valentine's day, will you...Like to hang out with me, like, go do things while you're at the Pride ring, I did hear you're going on Friday."

"Oh, well..pretty abnormal to ask, but, I don't actually have plans, instead going to Lucifer's darn anniversary party, of course I would, anything for my best friend!"

Filimena's face brightens up, stunned to hear he accepted her request, and felt her heart pump.

"Oh! That's wonderful! I'm so happy you agree to this, but don't worry, I've planned all the days for us! And it will be worthwhile for you and me."

"Is that so, well I can't wait to see what your "plans" are."

Filimena was happy that Asmodeus is now on board for this, she couldn't wait how these few dates will go, and she can finally get through with her anxiety and tell him in person properly.

"Trust me, they will be good, and speaking of that, I was wondering if we can start Now? I-I MEAN, if you wanted to."

Asmodeus nods.

"Alright, sounds good to me, lead the way then, what sort of place or thing shall we try?"

"Well, you know that famous milkshake cafe here that's been booming for the pass few months, I wanted to start small, and sweet."

"Milkshakes? Well, okay, whatever you say."

And with that, they head out of the office, and head to their destination.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 578 16
WARNING: This story is rated 18+ for adult content as well as a few triggers. Reader discretion is advised. Also, there will be a few scenes where th...
2K 27 9
So this is definitely a tale where I want to experience something, since we met the Lord of lust, I thought to make one story where the Imps meet the...
6.7K 312 30
"May I have this dance~?" He asked. I nodded. "Yes, yes you may..." I said, taking his hand in mine. -•*•- {COMPLETED} Y/N was stuck in a toxic relat...
193K 2.9K 26
Male Demon reader insert So basically you did some shit and got sent down to hell. Yes your a sinner not hellborn (Sorry I'm bad at discriptions so b...