โœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš ๐…๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ง๐ž๐๏น…โ™ฅ๏ธŽโ‚Šหš| ๐Œ...

By I_Lab_Lemons

โ๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž... ๐“๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๏ฟฝ... More

foreword
โœง* เฉˆ Ex
โœง* เฉˆ Girlfriend
โœง* เฉˆ Attitude
โœง* เฉˆ Perv
โœง* เฉˆ Soulmate
โœง* เฉˆ Eye Candy
โœง* เฉˆ Flushing Red
โœง* เฉˆ Momma Inko
โœง* เฉˆ Flirt
โœง* เฉˆ A Friend
โœง* เฉˆ Tokyo
โœง* เฉˆ Hotel
โœง* เฉˆ Interview
โœง* เฉˆ Kisses
โœง* เฉˆ Two

โœง* เฉˆ Ara, Ecchi

107 4 4
By I_Lab_Lemons

_______________
_____

"Sorry for the mess..." I said as I scratch the back of my head. Before we are a pile of boxes and black plastic bags, containing trashes or recycles. "I forgot I'm packing things here"

She just eyes me with a calm expression before she gazes at my house. "Why?"

"Hmm?" I look back at her as I move boxes around to make her at least a little bit comfortable. "I'm selling this house"

"This house seems good? Why?" She asked again with her hands behind her hips as she tilt her head a little bit. "I'm curious?~" she cooed as I bit my lip while sweat balls appeared on my face.

"Umm...-"

"Don't worry, I won't judge you! And Besides, I'm your girlfriend, right?" She reasoned as I uncertainly opened my mouth to reply.

"This... This house is where we used to live, with my ex" I replied, reluctance overwhelming me as my companion went silent.

• • •

"My soulmate used to live here!" She immediately runs off, sprinting around my house as if a kid exploring their new home.

"O-Oiy!?"

"It's so cozy" she cooed while eyeing every single thing in the house while I just sighed while moving boxes from here to there.

As I watch her from afar, I couldn't help but grin at the smile she's showing as she eye the certain picture frame of Uraraka in the wall.

Just imagine, you're girlfriend dumping over your ex. That's weird

"She's so pretty omg" She said to herself as I nod my head in agreement. "I should snap pics! RAHHHHH!!!" She yelled, nonstop flashing her flashlight towards the frame of who she called her soulmate.

"Don't go Power Science-ing there, you could've wrecked this house, (L/N)" I jokingly yelled while fixing stuff as she just continue to scream.

A smile crept on my lips.

- A While -

"I'm sure you're hungry... Should I make you something while you wait in the Living room?" I asked while wiping my sweat off of my face.

"Sure." She said as she focus her face on her phone. When I was about to head to the kitchen, she suddenly grabbed the hem of my shirt, stopping me from walking.

Midoriya imagined the scene like in romance mangas he has read

He blushed
In his eyes, his surrounding lit up and everything went in slow motion.

Delusional bastard

"Can you get me some apron and gloves?" She asked out of the blue which snapped me out of thought.

"O-ok... But why?" I inquired as I sigh my frustration out.

"I'll help you clean up. There are lots of trashes here and I just can't let my boyfriend tired himself out right?" She said as if it was a fact that had me go bashfully agreeing before complying.

I turned around and walked off to grab her stuff.

(Y/N) scoffed

After getting the stuff she requested, she had a big smile on her face. "Thanks" she said in a sweet tone.

I only nodded my head before walking off to the kitchen. She isn't that bad after all

(Y/N) scoffed once again

Roaming around Midoriya's house, (Y/N) can't help but smile as she furiously moves her eyes around.

"Uraraka does have taste in interior design she mumbled with amazement in her tone.

She really likes that girl

She soon arrived at a room with an open door where she can spot numerous figurines and posters.

She rolled her eyes, already knowing what it is. She almost slammed the door open only to be met by the face she's furious at.

"I know he's his successor but... Geeze, is he In love with All Might? Such a fanboy" she sighed in disappointment.

She ain't gonna touch those figurines though. Give the owner some space and privacy-oh wait what's that box?

Her body perked up in curiosity as she notice a box in the most upper part of Midoriya's shelf of Figurines.

She was about to grab it but scoff immediately to herself.
"Too high..."

She grumbled, as she wiggle her fingers upward, her palm facing the ceiling, frustrated at the fact she was a little bit small.

Her height is normal for her age but still irritated

She moved her head from left to right as she grumble curses. She had found one

Hooray!

She placed it, stood on it, grabbed the box, and saw what she was curious about.

Her eyes went wide

I hum some tune as I hold the tray carefully in my hand. I had cooked her fried salmon and Fried Rice for lunch as I had already eaten mine in the kitchen.

When I have arrived in the living room, all I was met with was furniture and boxes. I looked around me but saw nothing but a mess which had me wondering where she could go.

"(L/N)? Hey, where are you?" I called out before sighing in tiredness overwhelm me but managed to walk into the halls.

I looked in our bedrooms, bathroom, pantry, and storage room but I found nothing. I then went to my last room which is my special room where I hid my favorite and important Merches.

That room is precious to this man. If someone touched his stuff, get ready to handle this Man's wrath.

One time when Uraraka accidentally broke one figurine of Midoriya, let's just say after that, she couldn't walk in a week.

Family Friendly thought, activate-

"Hey? Are you here?" I called as I peek my head beside the door only to see (Y/N) sitting on the floor as she read something. "I finished cooking your lunch? Go on"

She didn't respond but I can see a grin was placed on her face.

"(Y/N)?" I walked towards her as I move my head to catch a glimpse of the book in her hands. "What are you reading?" I grabbed the book from her hand and pulled it upward so that she couldn't reach it; my action snapped her out of her world and then she noticed my presence.

"Oh, you're here!" She exclaimed with a soft smile on her face.

"What yoh'ass reading-" I questioned as her smile didn't leave her face. But soon then gets replaced by a smirk. I looked down to the book in my hands and there my eyes went wide at the sight and image that met my green orbs.

"I knew it, you ARE a perv" she said as she nod to herself while pinching her chin; a proud grin is placed on her lips with her eyes closed.

"What!? No, this is all just a misunderstanding!" I yelled, denying her accusation as she just nod her head at me, sarcastically.

I move my hands everywhere as the book follows my movement. Before I know it, she snapped an image of me. Holding the book

"Caught you red-handed... BiTcH!" She smugly smirks as she waves her phone, the screen faces me as I see my image, in my hand in the magazine.

"Please delete that!" I tried to grab her phone but she took a step back as she raised a brow, taunting me with her smirk.

"What? No way? I'll post this!" She scream in a happy tone which had me panicking and blushing red.

"No, come here (L/N)!" I yank my hand towards hers but she jumped onto the couch in the room.

"Wait NO!" she laughed as she move smoothly around as she avoided my attempts to grab her phone. "I think this will be a new trend in the news. The pure bean, rising hero, Deku is reading such a magazine of R-18 heroes. OMG I'm gonna be rich!" She squealed in happiness, cheekily watching me struggle to grab her.

"Aren't you already rich?" I questioned as I gasp for air while attempting to have a grasp of her phone.

"Well... Yeah? So what, at least I'm gonna be richer!" She solved before running to my window and yanking it wide open.

"What are you doing!?" I exclaimed as she just smirked at me.

"MIDORIYA IZUKU IS READING ECCHI MAGAZINES!" She announced as she neared her hands to her mouth to strengthen the sound of her voice. Some people looked up at her in confusion.

"AGH! NO! (L/N)" I growled as I run towards her again but she run to the side, leaving the window as she laugh.

"HE READS THIS CERTAIN R-18 MAGAZINE WHERE I CAN SEE MOUNT LADY'S ASS AND RANDOM HERO I DON'T KNOW THE NAME! WEARING BIKINI!" She announced as she stood on the couch with her arms wide open as if announcing it to the world.

"He must fap himself as he flips PAGES OF THIS MAGAZINE!" Her theory had me become a blushing mess.

"NO, I DIDN'T!"

"CAN'T PROVE THAT! HERE ME OUT Y'ALL!" she yelled once again, almost falling off of the window but I shoo her away once again.

I catch a glimpse of some people eyeing my house which made me smile, fearfully before going back on chasing the girl.

"I declare, right here, right now, that MIDORIYA IZUKU, AKA DEKU IS A MASSIVE PERVERT! HUWAHAHAHA!" she laughed which reminds me of monoma.

And there

Midoriya then realizes, he is now defeated.

He fell on his knees as his surrounding went all black, spotlight is now lighting his area with (Y/N) filming him from the sideline

Dark aura envelops his head with (Y/N) smirking down at him.

Never let a (Y/N) infiltrate your houses.

Two Chaps because why not?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 23.1K 44
๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐šŠ๐šŽ๐š๐š‘ (๐š—.) ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ๐š’๐šŒ๐š” ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šž๐š›๐š— ๐š๐š˜;...
163K 7.2K 21
๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ - ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ โœ”๏ธŽ ๐˜บ/๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜’๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง...
156K 5.7K 35
"๐ข๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ?" "๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ. ๐ข ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง'๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
367K 11.1K 34
irls if ur here piss off /lh ๐˜†/๐—ป ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜‚.๐—ฎ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜„๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๏ฟฝ...