Needs- N.B. & D.D

By myluvs_doah

Dixie recently just became cancer free after having breast cancer for 2 years. She moved to Washington hoping... More

Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: A 2nd night?
Chapter 3: Canceling
Chapter 4: Holding off..well at least trying to
Chapter 5: Breakfast
Chapter 6: We'll just see
Chapter 7: Ex-Boyfriend Problems
Chapter 8: Friends with Benefits
Chapter 9: My New Normal
Chapter 10: The Doctor
Chapter 11: Reward
Chapter 12: A Call From Mom
Chapter 13: Closer
Chapter 14: Parents
Chapter 15: Road Trip
Chapter 16: Ex Girlfriend
Chapter 17: True Love
Chapter 18: Mine
Chapter 19: Contract
Chapter 20: Trust Issues
Chapter 21: Apologies
Chapter 22: Comfort
Chapter 23: Pregnancy Scare
Chapter 24: Caregiver
Chapter 25: Mean Nothing To Me
Chapter 26: New Apartment
Chapter 27: Reunite
Chapter 28: Get Well Soon
Chapter 29: Wake Up
Chapter 30: Rot In Jail
Chapter 31: Gut Feeling
Chapter 32: Happier Than Ever
Chapter 34: Bringing Baby Home
Chapter 35: Say Yes
Chapter 36: Small Wedding
Chapter 37: Till Death Do Us Part
Chapter 38: Honeymoon
Epilogue

Chapter 33: Hormones

1K 27 17
By myluvs_doah

Dixie 4 months pregnant~
Noah and Dixie were walking hand in hand. They were going to find out the gender of the baby today. "What do you want it to be?" Noah looked down at Dixie, answering her question. "I would love the same whether it was a boy or a girl."

He kissed her cheek gently, keeping her close to him as they walked into the doctors office. "Although, I would love to have a little princess." Dixie smiled at his answer. He didn't care if the baby had any problems, or whether it was a boy or a girl, he loved it endlessly either way.

"We're gonna have some good looking babies." Noah laughed at Dixie. "All because of you." Dixie nodded her head no, protesting against what he said. "Your the hot one in this relationship." Dixie muttered under her breath, knowing Noah wouldn't agree.

"You better shut your sexy ass up before I do it for you." Noah earned a laugh from Dixie. They were at the point in their relationship that they were comfortable with each other. They always were, but it's much more natural now.

"Good morning you guys! Dixie, is it?" The doctor came into the office. She had a smiled expression on her face. Her voice was was very comforting, lessening the nerves of both Noah and Dixie.

"Yes ma'am." Dixie said simply, her smile still plastered on her face. "You guys ready to find out the gender of your baby?" A smile was stuck on the doctors face, comforting the two parents. They were nervous to find out, but more excited than anything.

They both nodded, answering the doctor simply. They were both beginning to swear profusely, their nerves getting to them. "Alright this might be a little cold, but it'll only last for a few second."

The doctor put the cold jelly on her small stomach, placing the machine handle and rubbing it around her belly. She had taken a few second before stopping, examining the ultrasound before turning back to Noah and Dixie.

"Congratulations you two, looks like you guys are having a baby girl." Both Dixie's and Noah's face immediately lit up. They looked at each other, sharing everything they felt in only the few seconds of eye contact.

---

Dixie 6 months pregnant~
"Go get me ice cream right now." Dixie had woken up Noah due to her random cravings. Since she entered her second trimester, and although she is now in her third, a good nights sleep still hasn't been something she was able to achieve.

"Baby it's 5 in the morning." Noah groaned, rubbing his eyes trying to wake up. He protested, even though he already knew he was going to do everything that she asked. "I know but I really want some and we don't have any."

Her convincing wasn't enough for Noah, as it seemed he was already falling back asleep. "Wow. I see how it is. You fuck me. Get me pregnant. Then neglect me." She was indeed being sarcastic, although her pregnancy has majorly increased her moodiness. It's the hormones.

"Baby don't say that." He shot out of bed, throwing on a shirt and sweatpants. He sighed before asking her. "Mint chocolate chip, or cookies and cream?" He had already known what she wanted. She had the same Thai requests every time.

"Mhmm." She put her thumb on her chin, pretending to think. "Both." A smile erupted on her face when she saw Noah grab his keys and wallet. "Thank you baby. I love you again now." Noah chuckled. As annoying and moody as she could get, she was everything Noah needed and more. He loved her for all of her.

He came back after about 20 minutes. In his hand was a bag, not only filled with ice cream, but her favorite snacks as well. In his other hand was a bouquet of white roses.

Slowly, Dixie got out of bed, making her way to Noah before giving him a kiss. Their arms were wrapped around each other, and they stayed like that for a few minutes until they sat back down. "Thank you my love."

Noah smiled, glad that he could make her happy. It was the small things that mattered. "Anything for you baby." He placed a mellow kiss on her cheek, wrapping her in his arms while he let her enjoy her snacks.

---

Dixie at 7 months pregnant~
"Dad, we have some very exciting news." The couple had already told Noah's parents about her pregnancy when they were in town. Unfortunately, Dixie's dad was out of town and just came back.

"Try me." He joked around, earning a laugh from both Dixie and Noah. "Your gonna be a grandpa." She held up the test in her arms, holding her belly. She was wearing a sweatshirt, so her stomach wasn't noticeable, but when she pressed down you could tell.

Marc immediately bursted into joy, walking up to his daughter engulfing her in a hug. "Congratulations you two!" A small tear fell down his cheek. Dixie had started to tear up too, just at the sight of her old man.

"My baby girls all grown up now." He hugged her yet again, this time tighter than the last. They had both started to tear up, while Noah stayed in the back, admiring the view. That was until Marc shook his hand.

"Take care of them." Noah nodded, chuckling some what afterward. "Yes sir." He shook his hand back. Afterward he grabbed Dixie's hips, pulling her closer. "This baby is going to be very loved." He rubbed her stomach gently, feeling his little baby girl kick.

---

Dixie at 9 months pregnant~
"Noah!" Dixie yelled it from her sleep, grabbing onto her stomach. Underneath her was a pile of liquid. Liquid that had woken her up from her slumber. "What baby? What's wrong?" His eyes were still closed, as he was a second away from falling asleep again.

"I-I think my water just broke." He instantly shot out of bed, running over to Dixie's side of the bed, examining the puddle that were both in the sheets and on the floor. "Are you okay?! Are you having contractions??"

His face was full of worry. He was in panic. He obviously hadn't done this before. He had no idea what to do, and Dixie, in her current state of shock, didn't know either. "I'm fine. And no, not yet." Her eyes stayed focus on the liquid.

"What do you want to do?" This were both equally inexperienced. "We should get to the hospital." Noah nodded fast, quickly scurrying around the room gathering their belongings. He made sure to get everything they had gotten for the baby.

"Are you ok?!!" He had gone to grab her when she hissed in pain. She grabbed onto her stomach, taking deep breaths as the pain entered and exited her body. "Yeah." She let out a deep breath.

"Just a contraction." She was still trying to catch her breath before another hit. This one was more painful than the last, bringing her down to the floor. "Hospital now." She grit out before hissing in pain once again.

Noah quickly grabbed her, carrying her out of the door, with not only her in his arms but all of their bags. His movements were as fast as he could make them, getting to the car down and gently sitting Dixie down before running to the drivers side.

"Please be careful." Dixie finally spoke after Noah drive off. Her contractions had paused for a few minutes. Noah nodded, looking at her quickly before his eyes were back on the road. Dixie was moving around, shifting in her seat trying to get comfortable.

Baby was moving, picking her stomach causing her even more pain. "You better listen to mommy. Especially after all the pain you've put me through." Dixie talked to her belly. A laugh escaped from Noah.

"Fuck." Dixie uttered in pain when another contraction hit. This one didn't last long, but the pain was excruciating. "Just breath baby. The doctor said to focus on your breaths, not the pain." Noah comforted Dixie, rubbing her back with his free hand.

Dixie listened, paying more attention on her breathing. The pain started to go away, bringing her at ease. "Are we almost there." Dixie questioned, looking at the road ahead of her. "Almost. Just 5 more minutes."

Noah felt extremely bad for all the pain that Dixie was going through. If he could take it from her, he would. "Ok." She let out another deep breath. Rubbing her stomach to soothe the pain. "You can do this Dixie." She whispered to herself.

She was terrified to deliver. She was more terrified then she's ever been. But over that terror was excitement. She has been carrying this baby in her stomach for nine months. It's about time for her to finally see her baby.

---

"Your doing great sweetheart. Just one more push." Sweat coated Dixie's face as she has been pushing for the last 15 minutes. She took in a deep breath before following the doctors commands, pushing once again. "1.... 2.... 3.... 4.... 5...."

Her face was turning bright red from the lack of circulation. She could feel her. She was close to being done yet it felt like so long. "6.... 7.... 8.... 9.... and 10." She finally stopped, taking multiple breaths.

Noah was by her side, holding her hand. Everything she pushed her grip on his hand got tighter. "Good job. Come on, one more little push." She instructed Dixie, and she listened, pushing for about 5 more seconds before she heard a little voice crying.

Her baby girl was finally here.

---

Heyyyyy. I loved writing this chapter so much I honestly wanted to keep going but I decided against it. Be prepared for the next chapter because it's going be absolutely adorableee. Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed and if you did don't forget to comment and vote. Your feedback means the absolute world. Byeee<3
Word count: 1681

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Worlds Apart By M

Teen Fiction

58.8K 998 60
Dixie is in a committed relationship with who she thinks is the love of her life. Everyone loves their relationship her best friend, parents, sister...
28.1K 389 20
Dixie and Noah go on a long waited vacation to The Bahamas with their friends. Do they become close as they get stranded? Or do they only drift apa...
47.3K 596 21
the complicated life of Noah and Dixie.
19.8K 227 30
Dixie and Noah have been best friends for years along with their families, but when big opportunities and nightmares get in the way of their perfect...