ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ʜᴇʀ // ᴊᴊᴋ

By jishicbi

*** Y/n. The girl who is allergic to human contact. The doctor was reading something from the file, he looked... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter one.
Chapter two.
Chapter three.
Chapter four.
Chapter five.
Chapter six.
Chapter seven.
Chapter eight.
Chapter nine.
Chapter ten.
Chapter eleven.
Chapter twelve.
Chapter thirteen.
Chapter fourteen.
Chapter fifteen.
Chapter sixteen.
Chapter seventeen.
Chapter eighteen.
Chapter nineteen.
Chapter twenty-one.
Chapter twenty-two.
Chapter twenty-three.
Chapter twenty-four.
Chapter twenty-five.
Chapter twenty-six.
Chapter twenty-seven.
Chapter twenty-eight.
Chapter twenty-nine.
Epilogue

Chapter twenty.

3.4K 156 7
By jishicbi

Chapter 20

***

'Let's breakup'

Her finger was hovering over the send button. she was having mixed emotions, rolling to the other side of the bed with tears in her eyes.

"Am I even doing the right thing?" She pushed her face deep into the pillow as more tears started to flow out of her eyes.

Y/n left the office early today, just because of what she had witnessed. She had made up her mind about jungkook, and the best decision she came up with was to break up with him.

'Maybe we aren't even dating' y/n thought. 'He never asked me out or said anything.'

What if all of it was a misunderstanding, and what if jungkook didn't really have feelings for your sister anymore. They did go out in high school but soon after broke up. Maybe your just over thinking. Yet you can't help but feel like you might be the one who was wrecking their relationship.

Jungkook's Pov

I was sitting on the white couch in y/n's office waiting for her. I was so excited, even though it's only been a week since we haven't seen each other, I'm still extremely happy to see her.

He kept on checking his phone for new messages. All the messages he had send had been seen, yet no response. He was starting to get worried. he Stands up ready to leave and go to your house.

He presses the elevator button, eyes still on his phone waiting for a text yet nothing. With a sigh, he steps in the elevator and unfortunately Mr.Soo was also there.

Both males stare at each other with complete stun. Jungkook didn't expect Mr.soo to be here and Mr.Soo didn't expect jungkook to be here.

The atmosphere in the elevator turned awkward, both of them staring at each other without saying a word, jungkook turned around and presses the 'level 1' button.

As the elevator was going down Mr. Soo broke the silence "Stop playing with my daughters."

Jungkook turns his head only to be meeting Mr.soo glares. "I'm not playing with anyone."

"Are you sure about that Jeon? You say you love y/n yet you're super close with A-yeong." Jungkook lifts an eyebrow to his statement.

"I do love y/n and A-yeong is just a friend-"

"Save it, you can fool everyone but not me." He takes a step closer to jungkook. "I want you out of my daughter's life. Both of them." He sends one last glare towards jungkook, the elevator doors open as Mr.soo was about to step out he heard jungkook saying.

"I love y/n and I also love A-Yeong as a friend, they both play a special role in my life-"Jungkook tried to explain the misunderstanding.

Mr.soo scoffs in disbelief "You are the reason why they hate each other." Jungkook was too stunned to speak, he was dazed and unable to move. "It's will be better if you just leave them both or choose one, instead of playing with both of them." And With big dominant Steps Mr.soo leaves the elevator leaving a shock jungkook behind.

Jungkook sits in his car with his head on the steering-wheel, thinking about everything that Mr.soo had said to him. He felt guilty, maybe Mr.soo is right. Y/n doesn't like her sister yet jungkook is still friends with her. Does that mean he has to break off his friendship of 10 years to be with y/n?

Suddenly his phone notification goes off bring him back to reality. As he glances at his phone and it feels like his whole world is crumbling apart, his heart drops to his stomach as her reads the text from y/n.

*

Let's breakup.

*

"Stop crying please." As Amy said that more tears fall form y/n's cheeks. Amy sits near y/n not too close not too far "if you loved him why did you send that text?"

Y/n didn't respond, as Each second went by it she felt like the room is getting smaller and her breathing heavy, like someone stuffed her chest with cotton wool.

Amy wanted to visit y/n as she hasn't seen her in a whole month. She thought it will be a good day just both friends hanging out and updating each other's life with their individual stories, but instead she walked into a crying y/n who looked almost delusional or you could say a complete mess.

"I don't want to leave him...yet I have too." This time she cries harder.

"You don't have too y/n...this is your life you make your own decision." Amy tried her best to comfort y/n with her words even though she really isn't that good at it.

"Now tell me why did you send him that text?" She scoots a bit closer to y/n just to hear her explanation.

"I did it for his own sake...he looks happier with A-yeong than me." She whispers quietly and rivers of tears starts again.

Amy figured everything out, y/n was way to Insecure to know her own worth. Not only did y/n tell her about jungkook but also about what her dad had planned out for her; She was going to get married to Mrs kang's son.

***

Opening your eyes to a beautiful morning sunshine but you didn't feel happy, you felt drenched like your whole world has been snatched away from you but you can't blame anyone other than yourself. You're the one who wanted to ends things with him and leave him yet this time you couldn't,Your heart was not allowing it.

How did all the beautiful memories from Thailand turn into this. A total mess.

She didn't even bother checking her phone as the battery was dead, she was already heartbroken and seeing texts from jungkook would only make her more miserable. She decided not to use her phone at all today.

She stumbled downstairs only to see her step mother talking to someone who she didn't recognise as his back was turned. Stepping closer to the living-room she finally realised that it's Win Mrs.Kang's son. Why is he here? And why is my step mother talking to him?

"Ah y/n sweetheart you're awake."
Y/n's step mum calls out making Win turn his head, seeing y/n standing in the door way with her pyjamas ( which were long comfortable pants with an 'I love food' t-shirt over top)

Win smiles and puts his hand forward just like yesterday telling you his full name which was way too hard for you to say, but he made it easier by telling you to just call him Win.

You didn't take his hand but you did bow to show him that you are well mannered.

He smiles at you again and you look into his eyes, his eyes looked pure and innocent yet you knew that's not the case. You know that he might be hiding his real self to show your parents that his a responsible man. many news channels and articles say that he's the country's biggest playboy.

"Are you ready for our date?" His question widens your eyes... what date?

***

You don't know how you even got here, In the passenger seat next to Mrs kang's son, who was apparently driving me to our date place which is near the countryside.

Your step mother Practically begged you to go on a date with him. You don't know why your parents praise him so much. He's nothing but a selfish jerk... well that's what the media says about him. Still you agreed maybe this will help distract your mind off jungkook.

The drive wasn't awkward nor enjoyable, both of them didn't say anything to each other.

Y/n notice that Win is fidgeting a lot, like moving his left arm from the radio to the glovebox and then back to the radio. She didn't give much thought to it but suddenly she senses a hand coming near her thigh and that's when she snaps.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU! IS THIS WHAT YOU DO TO WOMEN?" Y/n was disgusted with his behaviour, he gives her a proud smirk, that just added fuel to the fire.

Before y/n could scream at him again, he steps on the gas making the car go faster than before. "HEY STOP THE CAR!" His speed only goes up.

"We're being followed." He simply answers. Y/n swings her head backwards, seeing a guy on a motorcycle going the same speed as them. He was wearing a helmet.

He over takes the car and stops right in front of the road. The roads are empty, it's just the motorcycle guy and us. He walks towards them with slow steps, he stops in front of y/n's window.

He takes off his helmet which leaves y/n to complete shock "J-Jungkook."

He opens the car door with force and tightly grips on y/n's hand, pulling her out of the car and walks towards his motorcycle.

***

"Jungkook leave my hand it hurts." Y/n tried to say but Jungkook drags her inside his house. Before y/n could say anything he pins both her arms and shoves her near a wall.

His eyes looked dark and his body language screamed dominance. He was angry at you. "You broke up with me over text and went out on a date with that guy." Jungkook's voice was low and deep and his breath kept on hitting your lips.

"Jungkook it's a misunderstand-" she couldn't even finish her sentence as jungkook smashed his lip on hers.

"Hmm," He slightly moaned, trying to release his wet lips from hers. His hands went down to her legs "jump." He ordered, and she obeyed

She wrapped her legs around his waist, hands in his hair and neck. He grabbed her gently, moving from the wall into the living-room making her sit on his lap as the continued to kiss each other. They slowly move away, one string of saliva still keeping their lips together.

Y/n thought that jungkook was no longer angry but looking into his eyes proved her wrong.

"Why did you break up with me?"

***

Vote <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 108K 75
You: "Jungkook, please stop it!!" You plead him with teary eyes. You tried to stop the man above you, but you couldn't escape from his stronghold. H...
10.5M 427K 68
❝How old are you❞ jungkook asked. You just put two fingers infront of him. ❝2!?❞he asked with a frown. ❝T-twenty❞you said nervously after shaking yo...
24.7K 3.2K 37
|fetus writing alert| This is the story of a young Indian girl who ended up in South Korea to meet her bias and her favourite boy band- BTS. But some...
351K 17.8K 23
Where college heartthrob Jeon Jungkook falls hard for a girl who suffers from Rosacea. ------- "Jungkook, would you fuck, marry, or kill...Somin, Dan...