โœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš ๐…๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ง๐ž๐๏น…โ™ฅ๏ธŽโ‚Šหš| ๐Œ...

By I_Lab_Lemons

โ๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž... ๐“๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๏ฟฝ... More

foreword
โœง* เฉˆ Ex
โœง* เฉˆ Girlfriend
โœง* เฉˆ Attitude
โœง* เฉˆ Perv
โœง* เฉˆ Ara, Ecchi
โœง* เฉˆ Eye Candy
โœง* เฉˆ Flushing Red
โœง* เฉˆ Momma Inko
โœง* เฉˆ Flirt
โœง* เฉˆ A Friend
โœง* เฉˆ Tokyo
โœง* เฉˆ Hotel
โœง* เฉˆ Interview
โœง* เฉˆ Kisses
โœง* เฉˆ Two

โœง* เฉˆ Soulmate

121 6 2
By I_Lab_Lemons

_______________
_____

➤"I'm really sorry I shocked you two" (Y/N) Bowed as a small shy grin got placed on her face.

"Oh don't worry! I actually found it cute" Uraraka exclaimed as she wave her hand that made (Y/N) perked up and glisten.

"I'm glad!" She said as she closed her eyes and beamed once again. Uraraka blushed lightly at the response she had received before smiling back.

"They sure do get along" Kacchan muttered as I nod my head in response as we watch the two girls hold each other's hand with a flowery aura surrounding their area.

"You're so cute Uraraka~"

"Oh no, you're way cuter~"

"Ah~ You're making me embarrass now~"

"Hehe"

"This reminds me of a Yuri Mangga" I mumbled to myself as Kacchan stood beside me nodding his head.

"Can't believe you've hooked up a hottie after a month since you broke up with her"

"EHEHE Uraraka" (Y/N) said from afar as the two of them, Uraraka, Nuzzle their cheeks together.

"Umm... Yeah, I guess" I replied, hesitantly. "Well, I really don't know how to handle her active nature though"

"... she's sexually act-"

"KACCHAN! NOT THAT KIND OF ACTIVE... HAVE SOME FUCKING MODEST FOR ONCE!?" I whisper yelled while Kacchan just shrugged his shoulder, a smirk making its way onto his face as if he's proud of something.

I just sighed in defeat.

"I should get going. Next time, fetch your girlfriend... Who knows what could've happened if you let that hottie wander around alone. And in this city where there's lot more villain roaming around."

"Y-yes... Sorry for the inconvenience" I said as Kacchan nodded his head before walking off.

"Oh that reminds me, I should better be going" Uraraka said as she eyes her watch.

"EH!?" (Y/N) exclaimed with her arms wrapped around Uraraka's arm. "You'll leave?" She whines.

"Sorry, but you can have my number if you want? I will not take no for an answer though, hehe" the brunette cheekily said making my girlfriend beam and grin brightly.

"Mmh!" The girlfriend nodded with her eyes closed before handing her phone to Uraraka.

• • • (๑・ω-)~ Bye-bye”

"It's nice to meet you!"

"Call me!" Uraraka yelled from afar before sprinting away.

"Thank God, it's finally over..." I gasped out in relief while running my hand through my hair. "Oiy, you shouldn't just call me nicknames whenever there somebody around us! You really shocked them there you know" I scolded ad I stood ahead of her with my hands resting on my hips.

She tilts her head downwards, her hair covering her eyes away from my sight. I think she's about to cry.

Damnit!

Her rosy lips quivered as she stood there silently. I sighed. "I'm not mad don't worry-"

"I'm sure of this..." (Y/N) suddenly mumbled as she held her phone in front of her chest making me wonder and eye her.

"What is?" I questioned before noticing her eyes slowly opening up; she moved her head to look up to me, she had this red tint dusted on her face as she wore a shy but flustered grin on her lips.

She looks so happy

"Uraraka Ochaco is my soulmate!" She announced, getting giddy while I stood there, blank thought

(-’๏_๏’-)?

A tumbleweed rolled away.

"HAH!?" Birds flew away from the trees they were grasping on as I yell my surprise.

- After A While -

In the whole next hour of the two, walking and taking a ride to home, Midoriya is nonstop asking what she meant as (Y/N) skip around, dreamily.

She spun herself from here to there, hopping from stone to stone, and cupping her cheeks whenever the thought of the certain girl zoom past her mind.

Midoriya is left there eyeing her with a dumbfounded expression.

"W-WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT!? (L-L/N)!?"

"Hehe... She's so pretty OMG"

The two soon arrived at Midoriya's home

"Wow you're house is big"

"Oh really? Actually, I'm planning of selling this house-" I stopped, mid-sentence as I look at her, min empty and body froze. "I THOUGHT YOU UNBOARDED WHEN THE BUS STOPPED NEAR YOUR HOUSE!?"

"Oh? OOOOH! Should I have unboarded when the bus stopped there? Sorry, I got distracted" She said as she scratch her head while I slouch my back.

"Well, there's nothing we can do now... Maybe I should get you an Uber or-"

"I don't want to go home! Well not yet but maybe later. Can I enter your house?" She asked me as she lean forward. I took steps back but she kept leaning making me look away.

"I-I don't know-"

"Oh come on... You're not embarrassed to let a girl enter your house right? Please" she pleaded as she tilt her head slightly while looking straight into my eyes.

I met hers and I immediately looked away to avoid eye contact with her sparkling, (E/C) orbs.

She's like a pleading puppy.

I can feel my BPM speed up, drastically with my breathe hitching. My back hit the wall as she lean, even more, her figure is inches away from mine making me shut my eyes tightly before breathing heavily.

"O-ok..." I muttered as I notice her eyes went wide and shone under the bright shiny sun.

"YES! Thanks" she said before running to my door, humming a tune with her sweet voice.

Not conceiving what just happened, I just slid my back onto the wall as I sat on the ground. Slowly making my hand to my lips, I stared at the ground as I can feel my brows furrowed.

"That girl really knows how to make me uncomfortable..." I muttered to myself.

Midoriya is so flustered, his face almost steamed out hot fog from his head as he lay his head on his arms for a while earning numerous looks from the people who are passing by the street.

(Y/N) had entered the house as Midoriya followed from behind.

⚠︎ A (Y/N) HAD INFILTRATED MIDORIYA'S HOUSE ⚠︎

Good or Crappy?

🍂 I know you know that (Y/N) has a Big Brother named, Jose (Y/N).

*LOL my neighbor's names*

Sometimes, they call him Joselito just for fun and it's quite a cute nickname. He's the type of annoying, sibling who often... Make their sibling's life miserable, ugh-literally Me ;-), by teasing them, endlessly and making fun of them in real life and the internet...

You can tell where I get those types of names... *cough* encan- *cough*

Not that intense type of tease, just... Posting embarrassing images of his siblings and stuff

Though, he would always stand up for his sibling, comfort her with useless 'what the heck are you talking about' type of pep talk. However, if the pep talk didn't work... He would just pinch both of her cheeks, commanding her to stop being sad.

"DON'T FROWN! C'MON, YOU'RE MAKING ME SAD, YOU ADOPTED PIECE OF ROTTEN MEAT!"

"AAAGGH! FUCKING! LET-GO! MA!"

"SHOOT! Don't CALL MAMMA-GAAHAHHHHH!!!"

"Haha... Deserve"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 11.1K 34
irls if ur here piss off /lh ๐˜†/๐—ป ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜‚.๐—ฎ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜„๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๏ฟฝ...
25.9K 1.1K 22
โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ , ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ .โž โ๐‘ค-๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก?โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๏ฟฝ...
162K 7.2K 21
๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ - ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ โœ”๏ธŽ ๐˜บ/๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜’๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง...
157K 2.7K 40
"๐‘€๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘Ž ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘ฆ" ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ {๐™ป๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐š›}๐šƒ๐š˜๐š๐š˜๐š‹๐šŠ๐š”๐šž๐š๐šŽ๐š”๐šž ๐šก ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐šŽ...