OPEN LETTER TO HIM

By madiha_rasool

It's an open letter to someone I love , though he knew it but tend to ignore me despite knowing my feelings... More

Open letter to him / pt.2
Open letter to him / pt.3
Open letter to him/pt.4
Open letter to him /pt 5

Open letter to him / pt.1

124 4 2
By madiha_rasool

Dear him ,
Hello ! How are you ? Hope you are doing well !
Yeah you saw the heading right ! It's an open letter ; an open letter for you . I wrote it just because I think sending those paragraphs which I thought was filled with love weren't enough to tell you what I felt about you !
Love ! Love ... love ...and loveeee , these words just meant something in a book  or a romantic scene of a movie until I saw you ! 👀
You , who is everything to me ! You as only you ! I wonder what's special about you so much ? What it is that makes me stuck to you while I tried so much to move on ! I literally don't know !
People say girls can get mood swings in periods 🩸; but when you laugh , I laugh and when you are sad , I am also sad .
I know you have a craze for another flower ( person)
But accepting and valuing my feelings won't doo much ! This doesn't means to be in a relationship with me but just accept the fact that someone is there to love you , to cherish you and to be with you for your soul and not just your body ! This is what it is and is honest !
You know how much you mean to me yet you ignore ! And if you don't know let's sit and talk . Let's just clear out all the misunderstandings and things we have between us rather than taking a third person between us a connected which we usually do .
Let's take courage and talk , talk face to face . You make me understand what it is and I will tell you my love !
Every bit of it and each detail , for you are the one I love 💕.
Yesterday , today and forever .

Yours ,
The one who gave you a nickname after our fav singer and only we both know it ! (Pssh 🤫 secret )

PS - if you ever get to read this , plz send a HI to me because I crave for your love !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 817 45
Short scenarios for your favorite characters! (Well the male characters at least) The characters included are Alastor, Angel Dust, Sir Pentious, Husk...
4.1K 161 15
Here's all the types of Dere's i could find put into one book
113K 2.5K 52
Alissa Iris De León the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
26.4K 358 57
A WOSO Oneshot book Oneshots of favourite Women's footballers Mainly the Lionesses, Arsenal Women's team,Chelsea Women's team, Man City Women's team...