Sofia LaRusso X Robby Keene

By storiesbaddie

Sofia LaRusso has to move in with her father. She isn't really the perfect girl. What happens when she meets... More

1 | Sofia with an 'F'
2 | GREEK yoghurt
3 | Guns 'n' Roses
4 | All Valley Tournament
5 | beach club
6 | zombie apocalypse
7 | best friend advice
8 | poisoned lunch
9 | ruining dates with roller
10 | party kiss
11 | falling down the rail
12 | bloody hospitals, bloody runaways
13| tweedledumb and tweedledumbass
14| Arrests flashbacks
15| Feelings out
16| Shut up and fight
17| Probation office
18| cheating sets you free
19| Cobras at the Zoo
20| Christmas catastrophe
21| Numbness, and deals
*** IMPORTANT NOTES ***
22 | goldilocks
24 | Serpentine Belt
25 | Drive-In
26 | Switzerland picked a side
27 | Masculine Toxicity
28| five emotions
29 | Killer prom
30| ninja turtle competition

23 | Kenny Boy

2K 54 18
By storiesbaddie

Chapter 23: Kenny Boy

I wake up once again in the back of the cobra kai dojo in Robby's arms. my back is in absolute pain. between child labor and back pain I would pick child labor. actually that's lie, I'd choose this back pain. at least back pain goes after a while. once you start labor you can't stop. 

I turn around and find Robby still asleep, I push his hair away from his face and then see him smile. he slowly opens his eyes and looks at me, "what's your dad gonna think when you tell him you've been sleeping here?" 

"I don't care what he thinks. and to be honest he's too busy with Johnny to even realize I'm not sleeping at home." I chuckle. I would usually be angry by the face that Daniel doesn't realize that I'm not home, but right now I'm thankful. 

because it means no need to answer his questions, and get those dirty looks from Anthony. 

Anthony. 

Anthony. 

shit!

my phone rings and I see it's Anthony's name.

"shit. shit. shit. shit." I say sitting up straight.

"what is it?" robby asks his hand behind my back.

"I promised Anthony I'd come watch him play basketball." I say biting my nails.

"why?" robby asks confused. he's seen how much I insult and make fun of Anthony.

"so he can prove it to me that he doesn't have a rotten brain because of all the video games." I say and robby laughs. 

I answer the phone and awkwardly say, "hi Anthony!" 

"where the fuck are you?" he says.

did I mention that he's started swearing now. I'm proud. I feel like a proud mother.

"I know I'm late-" I start trying to find an excuse but I honestly can't.

"whatever, just get here quick please?" he says. he sounds nervous.

"is that girl? lily. Lina. whatever her name is there?" I ask.

"Lia." he says and I chuckle.

"be there in like ten." I say and then hang up.

"do you really have to go?" Robby asks me.

"I know..." I say groaning and then robby grabs my arm and pulls me towards him, I straddle him and we start kissing while laughing.

"I should really get going." I say chuckling.

"really?" he says his hand traveling up and down my bare thigh.

"yup." I say and then stand up to walk away. I walk to the storage room and put on a pair of black jeans and the black shirt I wore at the skatepark not too long ago. I put on my vans and then get out of the room to find Robby standing in front of me.

"hey! isn't that my shirt?" Robby says chuckling.

"really?" I say and then look down to see it is his shirt. 

we kiss and then I grab my board and skate to the middle school. 

I go through the back door to the gym hall and stand by the corner. Anthony notices me and smile putting a thumb up in the air - to which I roll my eyes obviously.

"I'll take ballerina." he says and I raise an eyebrow.

I didn't think Anthony was this type of person. 

the 'ballerina' starts dribbling the ball, Anthony tries to take it but 'ballerina' dodges and scores. 

I clap my hands in the air and Anthony looks at me annoyed, I just shrug my shoulders. 

"woah, Anthony! you could've stopped that!" a curly blonde boy says.

Anthony looks at 'ballerina' annoyed and then takes the ball.

just as he's about to score 'ballerina' jumps and the ball hits Anthony's face. 

Anthony falls on the floor and I run towards him. I stand in front of him and say, "get up, stupid." 

"yeah I'm totally fine." Anthony tells me and I look at him confused. 

did I ask? I don't remember asking if he was fine?

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to I swear I didn't -" 'ballerina' says and then Anthony cuts him off and says, "bullshit!" 

just as I'm about to intervene a girl does, "come on Ant, give the new kid a break." 

"yeah, sure Lia." Anthony says and I smirk.

"dope shirt by the way." the girl says and then walks away. 

"thanks. I'm ... Kenny." he says but realizes she's gone. 

"so that's Lia." I tell Anthony.

"whatever, you can go now." he says.

"and who's the new kid?" I ask.

"do I look like I care?" Anthony says.

"woah. calm down with the attitude." I say a little annoyed, I could still be with robby right now, instead I'm at the freaking middle school, the least he could do is drop the bitchy attitude.

"you always give attitude, but I can't?" he says angrily.

"the hell is wrong with you kiddo?" I say annoyed now, "yeah Kenny beat you, they're ups and downs, wins, and losses in life get over it man." I mentally shake my head.

"oh and I give you attitude if I want to. I have the right to. you don't, so suck it up and stop whining you little bitch." I add and then walk towards Kenny boy.

"you look familiar, have I seen you before?" I ask.

"uh no?" he says and I nod walking away. 

+

I skate around and somehow end up by Sylmar Juvenile. I don't know why but Kenny Boy reminds me of Shawn. 

"hey I'm here to see Shawn Payne." I say smiling.

"ID." the secretary says. 

she's seen me a lot I don't know why she still needs to see my ID??

"sure." I give her my fakest smile. 

she gives me the visitor sticker and I put it on my shirt -- Robby's shirt.

I take a sit and wait for Shawn to come. 

"When they said I had a visitor I didn't expect you." he says sitting down and he dabs me up. 

"who you expected?" I ask.

"my little brother." he says.

"I didn't know you had a little brother." I say now curious.

"yeah. my dad's in the army. mom works, and my little brother well.. you know." he says.

"oh what's his name?" he asks me.

"kenny. why?" he asks me.

"oh nothing." I say and smile.

"oh come on." he says.

"he goes to the same school as Anthony." I explain and Shawn nods. 

"so how's robby?" he asks me after a while.

"well..." I say smiling.

"ain't no way!" he says smiling and excited.

"yeah, even though things are somewhat complicated, we're trying." I explain. 

"is he still with Cobra Kai?" Shawn asks me and I nod.

we talk for about ten minutes about everything, he's reduced time got canceled for god-knows what reason and he said he didn't want me to meddle in, and I promised not to. 

+

"can you tell Anthony that dinner's ready for him and his friends." Amanda asks me and I nod. I put down my bowl with the cut apples and then quickly run upstairs.

just as I'm about to barge in Anthony's room like I always do I hear him and his friends laughing.

"he's so stupid, he doesn't suspect anything!" one of them says.

"tell him that you, I mean Lia, want to meet him tomorrow night at the park. and tell him to dress as his character." another boy says.

"why?" Anthony asks. 

I never thought Anthony would be capable of doing stuff like that.

"why not? it's funny." someone else says and I decide to barge in.

"hey dinner's ready, losers." I say and they all run past me. I grab Anthony's arm and close the door of his room.

"what's all this about?" I ask him.

"what are you talking about?" he asks acting all innocent.

"what are you doing to Kenny boy?" I ask raising an eyebrow suspiciously.

"nothing." he says and then opens the door and walks away.

I want to believe him but I can't.

I go downstairs and grab my skate.

"hey I'm gonna go." I say

"are you going to sleep here tonight or...?" Amanda asks me.

"uh I think I'll crash over at Miguels." I say smiling and then run out before she can ask me any questions. 

she knows I'm not actually crashing at Miguels, but she also knows I won't admit I'm staying with robby. 

I arrive behind the dojo and walk inside to find robby lifting weights. 

I admire his muscles when the door slams behind me.

"fuck." I mutter and he looks at me.

"creep." he says and I roll my eyes.

"so how was the Anthony thing?" he asks me. 

I explain everything to me and then says, "you know everything you just told me sounds only familiar."

"shut up." I say slapping his arm.

I refuse to admit that I've had a bad influence on Anthony, because that would mean that without me knowing it Anthony's been observing me these past months. which also means that he's been watching me, and I refuse to admit that I wasn't careful in enough, or on my guards enough, to realize I was being watched. 

"I saw Shawn too." I say smiling.

"how is he?" Robby asks me.

"Same old same old. turns out Kenny boy is his little brother." I explain.

"wow. I didn't think Shawn had a brother." robby says.

"I know right." I say sighing. 

I barely saw sam or Miguel today. I wonder what they've been up to. actually know I don't want to know what they were up to together. I'm fine. 

I shiver and robby raises and eyebrow, "you're cold?"

"no I just had a very disturbing image run through my head for a second." I say looking at him.

"why don't we get rid of it then huh?" he says and I chuckle. I get on his lap and start making out with him. 

he removes my shirt -- his shirt -- to reveal my black bra. he looks at me with lust in his eyes? I then chuckle and remove his shirt.

I run my hands down his torso and with my fingers trace his abs. his hand runs down my back and we continue kissing. his hands squeeze my thighs and ass as he presses me harder on him. I can feel his boner. 

he carries me and puts me on the mat on the floor, he then unbuttons my jeans and then his fingers trace around my underwear. I feel my whole body heat up. shivers everywhere. I bite my lip holding my breath.

"have you never been touched before?" he asks.

I shake my head and he chuckles. I always act so strong, so know it all, and not innocent you'd think I already lost my virginity, but no I haven't done anything. Robby was actually my first kiss. 

but he doesn't need to know that.... 

--------------------

this episode was funny because of Johnny and Daniel, but it wasn't entertaining. 

I did enjoy having Sofia look after Anthony, show a bit more of the relationship they've had and connect the fact that she constantly bullies him and how it affects him at school. 

BTW, no Robby and Sofia do not have sex, at least not yet. 

keep commenting, trust me I read every single comment, and I love them, they're so enjoyable. and it makes me so happy to see how engulfed you all are in the story. 

@darkest potter thank you for the clarification (on chapter 06 -- zombie apocalypse) I had no idea of the difference between half-sister and step-sister. much appreciated. and no it did not sound rude at all :) 

share, comment, vote, and follow for more :)

xx 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 149 26
AUG. 2015~ MARCH 2016 WARNING: Super clichรฉ and I made this when I was 15, don't judge. Meet Leah Hunter, straight A student, she's on the school's v...
60.2K 1.7K 69
Halley Larusso had the perfect life, amazing friends, loving family, good grades and money, what else could she ask for? Well, that's easy to answer:...
97.7K 2.8K 34
When the most famous karate kid has no family left, her dads will tells her that she has to move to a family she hasn't seen in 14 years. But what sh...
3.6K 152 83
A fanfic by Gideon Kane and Marie Krepps. Cover art by Coffee Hyrokoyo. How we think season four should have gone! Daniel LaRusso and Johnny Lawrence...