Her "PERFECT" Bestfriend ||Ta...

By QUEENVottomist

"I love her a million times more than I love you and I hope that's clear to you. I'll die if I live without h... More

HELLO❀️
Teaser Video
Introduction of Characters
Hi???
Vottomists...
Which team are you?
New BooksπŸ“š
Disclaimer ⚠️
Chapter 1
Hi!
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Character Questions?
Chapter 8
Hmmmmmm
Chapter 9
HAPPY 11K!!!!πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Vottomists... πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
heyπŸ‘‹
Guys...
πŸ’œ
Chapter 15
Chapter 22
πŸ˜πŸŽ„πŸŽπŸ‘‹
Chapter 16
Clarifications
Chapter 17
....
Readers-Characters POV
Choose the destiny...
The winner is...
Upcoming Chapter Teaser VideoπŸ“½
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
Update?
Hi babiesπŸ₯°
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Ongoing Chapter Teaser
Author's POV
PLEASE READ.
πŸ’œ
Tea Time.β˜•
Chapter 21
⚠️ANNOUNCEMENT⚠️
❀
πŸ₯°
Announcement
HiπŸ’œ
Happy 50KπŸ’œπŸŽ‰πŸ·
Hi it's been a long time.πŸ₯°
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
Hi!❀
πŸ‘‹
πŸ‘‹
HAPPY 100K!!!!βœ¨πŸ’œπŸ™
Happy Birthday to me❀✨
Hi❀❀❀
Important!
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
Hi
Chapter 23
heyyy.πŸ₯°
Chapter 24
Hi

Chapter 18

2.6K 134 74
By QUEENVottomist

Hi Vottomists!Don't forget to vote and follow me.💜

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

After a few minutes...

Jungkook was really drunk and starts throwing things everywhere inside his room.Everything was a mess,including his feelings.He was about to throw another glass of wine on the wall,but he decided to try to crush it using his hand and it broke.He dropped it on the floor while crying not even sparing a glance of his bloody hand.He came into his senses when he heard the door swung open only to see a horrified Jimin who rushed towards him. Jungkook's blood were scattered on the floor.

"DAMN IT!JUNGKOOK YOU'RE BLEEDING!SHIT!SHIT!"

Jimin was in a state of shock seeing his bestfriend's bloody hand and Jungkook was just crying and hugging his waist for comfort.He was too numb for the pain he's feeling right now.

"Seven times...Seven times..." His dying heart crushed him.He can never forget what Vianney confessed to him,that she had sex with Jackson seven times. He was so hurt and angry at the same time...

"Jungkook,you have a deep cut on your palm!Fuck it won't stop bleeding!Come,I'll bring you to the hospital right now!" Jungkook wipes his tears using his unwounded hand trying to stop Jimin even if he's drunk.

"No!just call Dr. Yoo.I don't wanna go out." He says and Jimin grabs his phone inside the pocket of his jeans and starts dialling Dr. Yoo. He knows his number because it's Jungkook and Jimin's personal doctor,they are bestfriends for years and trusts the same doctor.

Jungkook hugs Jimin even more but then, Jimin tried to push him gently.

"Later okay?you're hand is bleeding. I will need to get a piece of cloth and wrap it on your deep wound.We need to apply pressure for the bleeding to stop while waiting for doctor Yoo.Don't be stubborn okay?" Jimin looks at his bestfriend with worried eyes.

Jungkook released the hug and Jimin didn't waste time to look for the first aid kit inside his room and grabs a piece of clean cloth to apply pressure on Jungkook's wound.

He ran back to him and started cleaning his wound.

"What the fuck are you doing to yourself!Are you losing your mind?you look miserable Guk!"

Jungkook was crying so hard and didn't protest while Jimin was so busy cleaning his deep wound on his palm.

"I have never seen you like this,I mean this...worse." Jimin looks at him with sad eyes.

There was silence when suddenly,the drunk Jungkook grabs his shirt saying,

"FUCK IT!JIMIN AM I NOT ENOUGH!WHY DOES SHE ALWAYS BREAKS MY HEART! BECAUSE WHY?BECAUSE SHE KNOWS THAT I LOVE HER AND I AM A FOOL FOR HER?"

Jimin was shocked...

"W-wait what are you saying?"

Jungkook tightens his grip on his bestfriend's shirt and says,

"THIS IS ABOUT VIANNEY!JIMIN,SHE HAD SEX WITH THAT FUCKING CO MODEL JACKSON WANG!THEY DID IT SEVEN TIMES,SEVEN FUCKING TIMES!AND WHY IS IT EASY FOR HER TO JUST FUCKING DUMP ME?WHY!!!!!SHE'S MY WORLD NOW JIMIN ,AND I CAN'T AFFORD TO JUST STAND AND SEE EVERYTHING FALL APART RIGHT INFRONT OF MY EYES DAMN IT!!!

Jungkook cries and Jimin was totally speechless,he can see the pain in his eyes and as his bestfriend,he was hurt too.He hugs him tightly.

"Shhhhhhh....Shhhhhhh I'm here for you, stop crying." Jimin released the hug and asks Jungkook to look at him in the eyes.

"I know you're in so much pain and even if she's my sister-in-law,she is at fault.We're in this together okay?Listen to me,I'm always here.Stop crying Guk..."

Jungkook looks at him in the eye and they both cried together.He never saw Jungkook's side like that before,and now, everything is clear to him,his bestfriend fell hard for his sister-in-law and he's now so caught in the middle because he loves them both but he loves Jungkook even more because he is his dearest bestfriend for many years.

"Jimin,it fucking hurts...it fucking hurts and I am so broken,so fucking broken inside..."

Jungkook grabs another glass and throws it again straight to the wall making Jimin flinch.

He grabs his hand to stop.

"Guk stop!just please stop it!Look!You already hurt yourself!" He hugged the sobbing Jungkook one more time.

"You are more then enough okay?I love you bestfriend."

Jungkook was whining because he was too drunk while Jimin tightens his hug and started crying too.

"C-Call Vianney please,I wanna s-see her a-again p-please,J-Jimin tell her t-to choose m-me,J-Jimin..."

He keeps on repeating those words until he calmed down on Jimin's arms and fell asleep making Jimin cry harder.Seeing his bestfriend like that broke his heart into a million pieces.

Vianney totally owns his heart.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Poll Answers:

1.🧔🚶‍♂️-The Hyung line will enter the story.

2.🧒🦽-Vianney and Jungkook 🔞

And the winner is... #1

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Meanwhile at the Kim's mansion...

Vianney was about to go to bed when her phone suddenly rang.

She saw the caller i.d and it was...

"Hello oppa?"

"Hey princess..."

"Where are you?wait a-are you crying?are you okay oppa?"

Jimin wipes his tears and sniffs before answering.

"J-Jungkook..."

As soon as she heard Jungkook's name she stood up in bed quickly.She gulps and was feeling nervous as she waits for his oppa Jimin has to say.But she was so impatient,so she asked first.

"Oppa what's wrong?are you with Jungkook?"

"He needs you right now.He was calling your name before he fell asleep.He hurt himself and has a deep wound.But I already wrapped his hand with a clean cloth while Doctor Yoo is not yet around,but he just called and he's on his way don't worry.Jungkook was a a total mess and it breaks my heart princess."

Vianney already suspects that Jungkook already told Jimin about what happened between them and she feels guilty,and ashamed of what she did to him...

She paused for awhile trying to digest everything and answers,

"I-I'll be there oppa,text me the address."

"Okay,drive safely princess."

"I will and I'm sorry oppa..."

"For what princess?"

"I'm sorry for hurting and causing too much pain to Jungkook." She cries on the phone with shaky hands.The guilt is eating her up...

"Hmmmmmhhhh stop crying okay?we'll talk once you get here okay?take care princess."

"I will oppa..." She drops the call and wipes her tears.It was all her fault she thinks...

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Vianney was in a hurry going down the stairs that she almost tripped when she suddenly saw her older brother Yoongi,her cousin Jin,and his husband Namjoon smiling and admiring her beauty.Jin was so proud to be the cousin of a famous Victoria's Secret Angel not only him,but the entire Kim Clan are proud not only for Via,but also to his brother who is a very famous rapper and producer same as Namjoon,Jin's husband.

"Vianney!!!I miss you so much goddess!"

Jin ran to her and gave her the tightest hug.They released the hug while Namjoon whispers to Yoongi,

"She's really really pretty,like a living doll."

Yoongi looks at him and nods with a very proud smile.

"Hiiii I miss you tooo Jinnie!" Vianney hugs back and released the hug.Vianney calls her cousin Jinnie and his husband Joonie and they find it cute.

"But I really have to go,I'm in a hurry Jinnie." She pouts.

"Okay,so we'll catch up some other time doll okay?" Jin says.

Vianney smiles and was about to leave when Yoongi suddenly talks.

"Vianney where are you going?"

"T-to Jungkook.Oppa Jimin called me..."

"You will not drive this late,I won't let you leave this house not until I drive you there."

"But I can do it."

"No!It's already late,you're so pretty you might get raped on the road.No!"

"Wait for me here okay?."

"O-okay." Vianney pouts like a little girl like getting scolded by her dad.

"Heyyy don't sulk.Jinnie and I will come to keep you safe okay?"

She nods and Namjoon hugs her.
.
.
.
.

A few minutes later,Yoongi was able to change his clothes and starts the engine of the car while Vianney,Jin and Namjoon quickly went inside the car.The married couple(NamJin) were at the back seat,while Vianney was sitting at the front seat and left the Kim mansion.

*****************************************

It was a quiet drive when suddenly Yoongi's phone starts ringing.

"Where are you?"

"I'm driving hoba!"

"Okay,I just want to invite you here at the bar.Come here,call Namjoon and let's party."

"Nah,I am busy right now.I'm with my sister Vianney,Jin and Namjoon.I am driving for her right now."

"Ohhhhhh alright,see you and Namjoon at the rehearsal tomorrow then. Drive safe!"

"Okay,and don't have sex too much hoba,AIDS is waiving."
Yoongi teases making everyone in the car laughing like an idiot.

"Damn you!Yeah yeah you're loyal to your Jimin."

"Ofcourse!"

"Why do I wonder?most of the cats are loyal too." He teased him back.

"Fuck you!Are you calling me a cat?I'll definitely punch you tomorrow I tell you,J-horse!"

They all laughed and Yoongi ended the call making Jhope laugh on the other line while Yoongi gave his phone to Vianney to focus more on his driving.

They arrived safely at Jungkook's mansion.Vianney calls Jimin so that they can enter inside.

After a few minutes,the gate opens and Yoongi drove inside the mansion and parked his car straight to Jungkook's garage which Jimin told them where it was located.

They all went out of the car and Jimin was already at the door waiting for them. Vianney hugs him with worried eyes but released the hug quickly.

"Oppa,where's Jungkook?"

"He's inside his room.He fell asleep and didn't even wake up while Dr. Yoo were stitching the deep wound on his palm. Dr.Yoo said the wound will heal soon without any scars before he left a few minutes ago.

"Uhmmmm..." Vianney nods like he was about to cry while Namjoon,Jin and Yoongi was at the back and were just looking at them.

"Come inside."

Yoongi gave Jimin a warm hug and a kiss on the lips.

"Let's leave Vianney with Jungkook.He might wake up once he hears her voice." They all nodded and sat down at the living room quietly.

"Wow,his mansion's interior looks so manly.I love it!" Namjoon says and they all agreed.

"Vianney,Jungkook's room is located at the left side,the one with the black door." Vianney nods and ran upstairs.

She walks slowly at the hallway and turns left and saw the black door at the far end of the hallway.

She slowly opens the door and scans the entire room looking for Jungkook. He was sleeping with a bandage on his hand.The sight makes Vianney cry.She feels guilty again for what she did.

Vianney now sat on the bed beside him and held his hand.She caressed it carefully while looking at his face.

"You're so handsome even when you're sleeping.I'm so sorry for what I did to you and like I told you, I hope you'll have the heart to forgive me,maybe not today,but someday.I will understand if you don't want me anymore."

She wipes her tears and decided to kiss his forehead as she walks out of the door and shut it making sure she won't disturb his sleep.

.
.
.
.

She walks down the stairs slowly heading to the living room and saw her oppas talking quietly like they were on a private meeting.When they noticed her,Jimin asks.

"What happened princess?is he okay now?"

They were all looking at her waiting for what she has to say.

"Uhmmmm he's still asleep.I-I don't wanna bother his sleep so I decided to leave him there."

"Ouhmmm okay."

"So,let's go?" Yoongi asks.

Vianney nods and the rest stood up and turns their back heading towards the door when suddenly they heard Jungkook's voice coming from the stairs.

They all stopped walking and turns around and there they saw a drunk Jungkook going down the stairs.

"Vianney!!!" He was still drunk holding a glass of alcohol again.

They turned around to face him.

Vianney gulps and stares back at him.

They watch Jungkook walk towards them while he is scanning Vianney from head to toe and starts pointing at her directly.

"YOU!YOU ARE SO FUCKING... FUCKING BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY BABY THAT YOU MAKE ME GO INSANE!BUT..."

Jimin tries to stop Jungkook while Vianney steps back slowly.Her oppas are just looking at Jungkook who is so drunk as fuck.

"WHY DID YOU D-DO THIS T-TO ME HUH!YOU F-FUCK A-ANOTHER M-MAN THAT WAXON JAXKSON JACKSON W-WANG DAMN IT!DO YOU KNOW HOW INSULTED AND HURT I AM FEELING RIGHT NOW?YOU DOWNGRADED AND INSTEAD,BE WITH JUST A FUCKING CO MODEL?Y-YOU REPLACED A F-FUCKING HANDSOME AND R-RICH AS HELL CEO!I CAN EVEN BUY HIM,THAT WACKSON WAXSON J-JACKSON WANG!" Jungkook throws the bottle of alcohol on the floor making Jimin and Vianney scream.

"JUNGKOOK OH MY GOD SHIT CALM DOWN!!!" Jimin screams while Yoongi grabs Vianney to protect her.He hugs his sister who is now crying and shaking with fear."

"Shhhhhhhh oppa is here,stop crying,stop crying." Yoongi kissed Vianney's forehead.

Jungkook went closer to them again,

"I FUCKING LOVE YOU DO YOU HEAR ME!WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO ME?WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HURT ME AND INVALIDATE MY FEELINGS TOWARDS YOU HUH?AM I A FUCKING TOY TO YOU KIM VIANNEY HUH?ANSWER ME!"

Vianney get off from Yoongi's grip and came closer to Jungkook to hug him. But Jimin was so fast to pull Vianney away from Jungkook and Jin quickly grabs and hugs his cousin tightly. Because they are afraid that Jungkook may unintentionally hurt her.

Jungkook shamelessly faced Vianney's brother,Yoongi.

"HYUNG...I LOVE Y-YOUR SISTER HYUNG,BUT WHY DO I FEEL LIKE I AM NOT ENOUGH?DO I DESERVE TO GET REPLACED BECAUSE I GOT TOO FUCKING BUSY?I-I DON'T UNDERSTAND! I AM VERY HARD WORKING AND OWNS A LOT OF PROPERTIES ALL ACROSS THE WORLD TO THE POINT SHE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TO WORK ALL HER LIFE.
I AM SO FUCKING HURT RIGHT NOW, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT HURTS THE MOST?I CAN'T LET HER GO!!!"

Jungkook suddenly grabs the hem of Yoongi's shirt,but then he removes his hand quickly and cries infront of him with knees bent as he breaks down infront of Yoongi while the older just stares at him with an emotionless face observing his entire actions like a dad. They were all shocked by his actions because it was Yoongi,and no one ever dared do that to him.They are afraid that Yoongi might punch him anytime.

So,Jimin rushed towards his husband because he was about move and walks closer to Jungkook like he will attack or punch him.Yoongi signals his husband Jimin to not interfere and he obeys and trusts him.After a few seconds,Yoongi yells looking straight at Jungkook with full authority.

"STAND UP!FUCKING STAND UP AND COME TO ME JUNGKOOK!"

Everyone were shocked.

Jungkook looks up and slowly stood up looking like a little boy getting scolded by his dad.Jimin was there to the rescue to help him stand up slowly when Yoongi signals his husband Jimin to remove his arms on Jungkook who is now standing infront of him face to face.

"I SAID COME TO ME!NOW!!!"

Vianney watched them from afar trying to grab her older brother Yoongi when suddenly, Jungkook came closer to Yoongi and what happend next made them shooked.

Yoongi hugged him so tight making everyone tear up.They pity Jungkook, he looks so lost and hurt.

"I understand you,I am a busy man too Jungkook and I know what my sister did to you was completely unacceptable,but I am rooting for you.Jungkook,you have my vote."
He whispers and smiles.

And those words made Jungkook so happy,secured and relieved.He cried harder with joy in his heart and says,

"HYUNG!THANK YOU HYUNG!THANK YOU!"

"I admire your courage Jungkook. Keep on fighting.Don't surrender hmm...If you really want her,prove your worth okay?"

Jungkook nods.

Jimin heard it and they both smiled looking at each other while Jungkook was still in his arms.He broke the hug and says,

"Now you take a rest okay?"Yoongi says and taps his shoulder.

Jungkook nods and walks back the stairs going up and ignores everyone. He was so drunk and wasted.

Namjoon and Jin were still frozen trying to digest everything that happen,everything happened so fast.

"Vianney." Yoongi calls.

Vianney ran towards his older brother and gave her a tight hug and released it quickly.

"Let's go home princess."

Vianney nods.

They walked towards the door when Yoongi looks back at his husband Jimin and gave him a wink while Jimin mouthed the word "Thank you."

Yoongi turns his back and says,

"WELL,THAT'S WHAT LOVE CAN DO."

They all laughed except Vianney who is still guilty of everything.

And they drove off the Jeon's Mansion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.5K 21
[TAEKOOK SWITCH] ---Completed--- Taehyung and Jungkook belongs to different packs, run in different territories. Tae turned 18 half an year ago...
117K 2.9K 32
| Very very immature staffs happened in the story. I will rewrite it in a different way later. But for now read the warning before continuing reading...
514K 37K 61
When the odds do not favour the love of two women the entire world leads to their separation. After eleven years the world decides to unite their chi...
36.3K 1.3K 12
"Let's start with why you left without saying anything" "It was just a one-nightstand Jungkook" she reasoned. #2 in bulletproofboyscouts #10 in jeo...