Demons, Humans, They're All T...

By chuuyasonlyhusband

You, popular actor who is well-known all over the world, turns out to be a demon. You are not to blame. This... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 [Give Her a Break]
Chapter 2 [Junk Yard]
Chapter 3 [No Change In Appearance]
Chapter 5 [A True Devilman]
Chapter 6 [An Early Morning Talk]
Chapter 7 [Satan Bath]
Chapter 8 [Cursed Sight Upon My Eyes]
Chapter 9 [Worshiper]
Chapter 10 [Travel By Train]
Chapter 11 [Lights]
Chapter 12 [Sober]
Chapter 13 [Too Drunk To Drive]
Chapter 14 [Wrong Message]
Chapter 15 [A Second Visit]
Chapter 16 [I Shall Always Be Happy]
Chapter 17 [Thank You!]

Chapter 4 [I Don't Care]

96 6 1
By chuuyasonlyhusband

Ryo

"Okay, asides from the ass and tits, you basically have the possession of a powerful demon. And you don't have any words for this, asides from talking about how you didn't get a fatter ass and bigger tits?"

Akira

"Hey, don't big tits hurt?"

You

"Yeah, sure, but... Boobs!"

Akira

"Hehe, yeah, I know."

Something came back to your head, the events reeling back in.

You

"The boy and the... The uh... The tall men. You saved them too, right?"

Ryo

"No, why would I?"

You

"No way, you just let them all die?..."

Ryo

"... They were scum. They have no more importance."

You

"Yeah, but they're still important, you know? I get it that you saved me because some demon bitch possessed me, but you could've saved them too..."

Ryo

"I don't care for them. Neither do I care for you."

You

"Oh, so you're using me."

Ryo

"It's not like-"

You

"Don't even... It is like that! You're just using me because of this demon! I don't want her, take her away!"

Ryo

"I can't do such a thing."

You

"Why?!"

Ryo

"Because I don't possess the abilities to take away a demon from your body!"

You

"Well then if you're just gonna use me then I might as well just leave!"

Ryo

"You can't leave."

You

"Why not?!"

Ryo

"You don't have a home."

You

"Yeah I do, why don't you visit sometime? Right under it, there's a store where you can fuck yourself... Literally."

Ryo

"That "home" of yours was already destroyed."

You

"..." Huh? "What do you mean?"

Ryo

"It was set on fire by the group of tall men last night. Now, do you still think that I should've saved them?"

You

"N-No, you're just lying. You're saying this because you just want me to stay here."

Ryo

"I am giving you a chance to call this place your home now."

You

"I literally don't give two fucking shits about this shiny ass palace of yours! I'll live on the streets if I want to!"

Akira

"The streets?"

Of course, nobody expects you to live on the streets.

You

"Yeah, I don't wanna manage with a house. Nobody ever goes down the broken-down street that I live on, so therefore no fans can come after me."

Ryo

"The same applies for you here. No one will get you here, not on my watch."

You

"So... You're really willing to let me stay in this rich ass environment of yours?..."

Ryo

"Don't get the wrong idea, I don't care for you, I never will. I only need you because you are in possession of a demon. Without you on my watch, it's dangerous."

You

"..."

Ryo

"..."

Akira

"Ryo, that's kinda rude..."

You had your arms crossed and your eyes were focused somewhere else, avoiding eye contact. Your brows were a little furrowed as well.

You

"I'm hungry. Where'd you put my wallet? Don't tell me you robbed me."

You asked, the tone in your voice completely changing from the tone earlier.

Akira

That's right! She's an actor, she's probably got billions of dollars...

Ryo

"I put it on the counter in the room you woke up in. All your other stuff's there too."

You

"Where'd you put my clothes?"

Ryo

"They're being washed right now."

You

"So you're telling me that I'm gonna have to go out in all white."

Ryo

"We could just get whatever you need for you. If you go out then you'll definitely get trampled over."

You

"Y'know, now that I have this plain white clothing on me, it could be a good disguise. I'll just do some shit with my hair, put on a facemask, and nobody will recognize me. How does that sound?"

Akira

"Ooh! Ooh! I call styling her hair."

You

"No, no, you're not doing shit to my hair. Not with those fat ass hands of yours."

Akira

"Haha, too late!"

You and Akira both stumbled around, him trying to get a hold of your hair.

Akira

"And... Ta-da!"

All he gave you was a simple ponytail, but it was loose and a handful of strands of hair were showing out. You were too lazy to restyle it because your hair might tangle, so you just left it alone.

You were provided with a white face mask, and then you were set to go. Looking in the mirror, you were kinda surprised. You weren't used to seeing yourself like this.

When the three of you arrived in a large plaza to head out for dinner, Akira took the lead right away. This was not something you were used to. Every time you went to a plaza, a crowd would congregate around you. You were strolling around, astonished that no one approached you. This was pleasant and reassuring to you.

Akira

"See, I told you! My pro hairstylist skills are definitely the reason why nobody has recognized you yet."

You

"Hehe, yeah sure."

You all ended up eating a pizza, then headed back home. While making your way back, it was already evening, the sun already setting.

Akira

"You know Y/N, you're actually not that bad. Before when I used to dream of meeting you, I used to think that you would just ignore me. But in reality, your just some person who wants to escape from the burden you hold."

You

"Wow, well that became really fucking dark."

Akira

"Hehe, my bad."

You

"Don't worry about-"

Your laughs with Ryo and Akira left once you heard multiple screams, considerably females.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 1.2K 59
𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 @ 𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙀𝘿𝙄𝙏𝙎 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 ‼️𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙢𝙚�...
57.5K 671 20
When thinking of the most popular kids at Kuoh Academy, the name Y/N L/N hits the bottom of the list. When an attack leads to his reincarnation as a...
64.8K 922 18
Y/N is a 13 year old orphan, that was abandoned by his family at age 6. One day he comes home from school and an accident occurs, resulting in the ot...
18.2K 451 53
Your name is (Y/N) (L/N) and you had moved to Japan. You originally lived in the USA, with your best friends Masamune Kadoya, Zeo Abyss and Toby. You...