Youngsters Unmasked

By Ren_d_creator

"Give me your phone Leanna." He took my phone and entered his number. He smelled so refreshing and how I just... More

Carefree
Seรฑorita
Thicker than Snickers
Maybe I should call
Mercy
Bleu
Wet๐ŸŒŠ
Receipts
Ace
Trust
Choices
Questions
Love/Money
Granted
Moments
Think twice
White Ice
Coincidence
Truth
Nostalgia
Diabolical
Friends
Unforgiveable

Skeletons

86 3 5
By Ren_d_creator

***Tye's POV***

"Why were you scared to tell me this Leanna?"

"I wanted to tell you all this time Tyrese but I didn't know how to. I am not really use to opening up to people about my past."

"People? What am I to you Leanna?"

"You're my papi, my señor." If only she knew how much I adored her and just wanted to explore this crazy world with her.

"Exactly. So When I say I got you baby I mean that. You can always talk to me about anything and you're safe with me now. So you don't gotta worry about that clown either."

She laughed lightly and buried her soft conditioned hair on my shoulder.

"Do you always have to smell this good?"

"Do you always have to fuck me this good Tyreeese?"

"You really gonna lie here looking this fine and be flirting with me like this? You already know what your voice does to me."

"Do you want me to stop?" She asked while pushing up her naked apple shaped butt on my crotch.

"Never. Dont stop until I tell you." I said kissing on her shoulder.

"Anything you want papi."

"I wanna devour you so badly right now but I have something I want to ask you first."

"Sure" she said looking up at me.

"I want you to move in with me. Would you?"

"To live with you?"

"Yes baby."

"I would have to think about that Tyrese. After what happened with Jeremy, I don't know if I'm ready."

"Leanna, You know I'm way different from that nigga."

"I know that papi, and I really dont know what my aunt would say either."

"I admire the bond you share with your aunt beautiful and I know you love her, but you have me now and I just wanna care for you. Promise me you'll atleast give it some thought."

"Ok papi I will." She said placing her sweet lips on mine.

"Imagine us having movie nights, Game nights and lots of romantic dinners. Babe I can't wait please make up your mind. Pretty pleeeeese babe." I said begging her in a little baby's voice while squeezing my cheeks.

"Ok, Ok. Ugly face." She said laughing at my childish behavior.

"I love you too."

Since the night of the incident Leanna has been really emotional, especially when she told me what she did in San Juan before coming here. I wish she knew how much I adored her and that I would never judge her. After all, we all have a skeleton in the closet.

***Flashback***

"Tye I don't think I can keep this baby. And before you know it I'll be showing soon, I'm almost four months."

"Keira what are you saying?" I asked ushering her under the maple tree in the school yard.

"I mean it Tyrese. I haven't even told my parents yet. This was not suppose to happen."

"I'm sorry Keira. I'll do whatever it takes to take care of my child I promise you that."

"Tye it's not so easy as you think. I'm suppose to go to college in England next year. My tuition is already paid for."

"You didn't tell me that you were planning on going to a whole other country to study Keira. When were you planning on telling me this?"

"I really don't know Tye. I'm fucked!" She screamed while folding her hands together.

Keira and I were both sixteen at the time when we started hanging out. I would randomly ran into her on the ball field. She would always stare me down when I was doing my workouts and shit. She wasn't the only girl that was madly inlove with me, but she was the only one I had my eyes on. I was determined to get what I want and that's what I did.

"You're always looking at me. Do you like what you see?" I asked walking up to her. I had just finish running a few laps and was heading to the showers.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She said looking up at me while rolling her eyes.

"Ooops my bad then. I'm Tye by the way."

"Tyrese Johnson. I know who you are." She said bluntly.

"Daamn girl. Are you a PI?"

"No I'm not. Everyone knows who you are, so stop acting like you don't know."

"Naa on a real I didn't know that. What's your name though?"

"I'm Keira."

"Pretty name, pretty girl"

"Thank you." she replied shyly trying her hardest not to blush.

"I'm heading to the showers? Are you coming?" I asked jokingly but seriously.

"Aren't the boys shower room off limits for girls?" She asked flirtingly.

"Yea, but not for a sexy girl like you."

"I really don't know about that." She said hesitantly.

"Come on Keira trust me."

I took her hand while leading her inside. Her palm was so soft.

"I've been watching you alot with your little sexy ass running around with your girlfriends. I'd like to get to know you." I said bravely.

"Is that so?"

"Yea I mean it. You don't seem like the rest of girls here either."

"Why do you say that?" She asked bracing her back towards the wall.

"Well for starters, I've never seen you gossiping like the others and you're always under that maple tree reading your books. A girl of intellect, I like that."

She smiled sheepishly and held her head down.

"Are you blushing?" I asked softly while lifting her chin.

"You're a sweet talker Tyrese."

"I'm tired of talking now, so let me show you what I mean."

I gently took her hand and placed It on my hard protruding cock.

"What the fuck Tyrese?" Her eyes widened immediately at what she felt.

"That's how much I like you Keira."

"Ummm I can see that. Ummmm I have to go. This was a bad idea." She said walking away.

"Just a minute Keira." I said holding on to her elbow. "You know you want me as badly as I want you. Please don't go."

"But..."

"Shhhhh..."

I placed my lips directly on hers while allowing my hand to glide over her legs. Her lips were super soft and she didnt cease from kissing me so that alone was enough for me to go on.

"Open your legs for me Keira."

"Please be gentle Tyrese."

"I will. Is this your first time?" I asked while running my tongue over her ear.

"It is."

"You've never had sex before?" Quite shocked as to what she had told me. But Inspite of my hard outer shell I was a very loving and caring person, afterall this was how my mom raised me. So I really didn't want her first time to be in this stinking sweaty place.

"I didn't know that you were a virgin Keira."

"That's ok." She said shyly.

I continued to kiss on her neck while Massaging her ass. Her sweet voice moaning was making me so hard.

"Touch me." She whispered softly.

I slowly kissed her lips while sliding my hand in her skirt. I could feel her juices soaking through her panties. I slid her panties gently to the side and played with her clit slowly.

"Mmmmmh O my god." She moaned lowly.

I wanted to bend her over and penetrated her so badly but I had to respect her. I continued to stimulate her while slowly sliding my index finger in and out of her pussy. She was so tight it was ridiculous.

I took my dick out instantly and started jerking off, I didn't want to have blue balls. I couldn't handle it.

"You're so tight Keira." Her eyes rolled over as I started fingering her a little bit harder. She grabbed my dick firmly with her hand and continued to Jerk me off.

"Yes Keira thats it, don't stop... ahh..ahhhh." I moaned as I could feel the sperm leaving my body.

"You're amazing." I said pulling up my shorts and kissing her lips.

"You too." She smiled while fixing up her clothes.

"Let me take you home. I'll feel horrible if I don't."

"It's ok I drove today."

"Ok sweet thing. You have my number so call me when you reach home. Can I walk you to your car atleast?."

"Naa it's fine. Let's just keep this a secret ok. I don't want everyone in our business."

"No worries girl I got you."

"Ok see ya." She said giving me a small kiss on the cheek before jogging off.

I could still feel the wetness of her juices on my finger. I went directly under the shower to washoff.

"Hi It's Keira. Are you still up?"

"Yes I'm up. Are you ok?" I said replying to her message right away.

"Yea I'm fine. I was just here thinking about what happened today."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes I did and you were really gentle with me. I like that."

"I told you I would. I'd like for you to be my girlfriend Keira."

"Really?"

"Yes I'm serious. I really like you."

"I like you too."

"Sooo is that a yes?"

"Yes"

"😊 Great. I'll see you at school tomorrow then ok. Goodnight Keira.

"Goodnight Tyrese."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 10.3K 33
"Tell me what you want." He murmured, his finger trailing up and down my forearm. Goosebumps erupted at his touch and I shivered, my eyes fluttering...
209K 5K 38
I take requests but it will mostly be my own ideas that I'll potentially turning into full stories. Enjoy this sensual, black ass book of mine! INTEN...
136K 5.8K 55
His palms peeled off my wrists before cupping my face gently. I let a sigh out of content as my fingers found its way into his hair. His forming stu...
21.2K 532 29
'' Are you always such a flirt or are you just deciding to give me extra attention today. " I told him looking at his eyes, which became more intense...