Am I in love?

By Amylouisethoughts13

Based on a true story.. Do I love my best friend? More

Why me.
Pain.

I feel sick.

4 0 0
By Amylouisethoughts13

I tried everything and every little thing to get their attention.
Everything.
Nothing was working.  I began to question myself. Was it me, was I the problem?

My little loved heart shattering into pieces day by day.
Why was I doing this to myself? Why was I fighting over a love with someone who didn't even love me back. Why was I draining myself out to make them like me?

Squishing myself up into a ball, I cried myself to sleep. Thinking about all the bad memories and the exhaustion it took of me.

Never escaping, I was going round in deep thoughts with someone who didn't even love me.

Tossing and turning in bed with bad dreams until I was physically sick.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 450 34
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ ⚠️VERY SEXUAL 18+⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment...
1.7M 111K 26
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
46.3K 727 17
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE
40.2K 667 11
This story is based on village story with lots of smut...