That Time I got Reincarnated...

By Storyteller_Aeon

Agent Seven. An assassin working for the Organization. All his life, it was nothing more than a murder festiv... More

Chapter 1: Mission
Chapter 2: A very DIRE situation
Chapter 3: Dwargon
Chapter 4: The Trial
Chapter 5 Shizu
Chapter 6: Ifrit
Chapter 7: Lucifer vs Lucilius
Chapter 8: Lucifer meets Lucifer
Chapter 9: Retaking Hell
Chapter 10: Rise of the Federation
Chapter 11: Demon Lord Milim Appears
Chapter 12: A Storm Approaches
Chapter 13: Our Demise
Epilogue

Prologue

6.2K 108 81
By Storyteller_Aeon

3rd Person POV

Location: Unknown
Time: 10:30 pm.

In an unknown destroyed building located somewhere around Chernobyl, a man in his late 20s and wearing a black suit and red tie, and also sunglasses can be seen lying on his stomach while at the same time using a sniper rifle. Next to him was a young woman in her mid-20s, she has blonde hair and blue eyes. Using her scope to see what's in front of them. In her point of view, she sees a group of people with several cars parked, the same people have guns ranging from AK-47 to OTs-27 Berdysh. Then, she sees a bald man wearing a gray coat and then another man with black hair giving the bald man something.

Woman: "Target identified... Wait for it, the winds are picking up..."

Man: "Remember this, agent. Even if there's a wind, you'll have to use this to your advantage."

Woman: "Sir?"

The man looks back in the scope as the woman next to him waiting for the wind to die down, the man on the other hand didn't, instead he was waiting for the flag to change direction. Then as soon as he saw the flag, waving in the opposite direction, the man pulled the trigger, and a loud booming sound from the .50. The bullet flies through the whole area and hits the bald man in the head.

Man: "Mission accomplished. Let's get out of here."

Woman: "Got it."

The two of them escaped quietly while the others down below were up in arms while searching for them. The two escaped Chernobyl and went back to their base in one of the countries in Eastern Europe. The Man went to the table and used the laptop to report the mission.

Man: "Mission success."

???: "Good. Agent Seven, your reward for the mission has been sent. Now then, we still have one more target for you."

The man now known as Agent Seven sat down attentively and looks at the screen of the laptop as pop-ups appeared with some information and the like being shown on the screen.

???: "We received word that an American Ambassador is sailing towards the United Kingdom. His name is Benjamin Blake, you are to eliminate him. And leave no witnesses, failure is not an option here. This is an important target."

Seven: "Alright."

???: "This is your target. After that, come back to Headquarters and report back to me."

Seven: "Sir."

Agent Seven then turned off the laptop and went to the garage to see his partner from earlier. The woman, also an agent working with Seven by the codename of Six. He saw her calibrating their vehicle.

Seven: "Six, get up. We're going to another mission."

Six: "What?! But it's only been like what? Ten minutes since we completed the last one?"

Seven: "I know but you and I have no choice. Besides, this would be the last mission for the time being."

Six: "Fine. Come on, let's get the unlucky bloke and get out of Europe."

After prepping up for the mission, they went to the United Kingdom or more specifically in Bristol. There, they looked around at the ports and saw the same picture of the ship that the target is going to board, it was a Yacht.

Six: "Why is it that the US. Ambassadors always have the good stuff?"

Seven: "Not this one it would seem. Do it."

Six: "Got it."

Using her phone to hack into the systems, Six went to the office and bought tickets to the Yacht.

Six: "Got them. We're boarding I'm four hours."

Seven: "Mhm... Now, we wait."

After waiting for some time, they went to the Yacht and looked around and mingled with the passengers until Six saw the US Ambassador.

Six: "Target spotted. How are you going to do this?"

Seven on the other hand was on the other side of the Yacht as he was mingling with the high classes of passengers. He looks at his watch and responded to Six.

Seven: "You have the blade?"

Six: *Yes.*

Seven: "Then follow him until he's alone. We wouldn't want to arouse any problems when we escape."

Six: *Got it.*

Six followed the Ambassador in a distance, she mingled with the other passengers for a bit until the Ambassador is now alone at the deck of the ship while the party is still ongoing. Seven walks slowly and silently as to not let the Ambassador hear any footprints. When the Ambassador looked back, he saw Seven pointing his gun at his head.

Seven: "May God forgive me for this sin of mine..."

Ambassador: "Wait...! Please, I... I have a daughter..."

The Ambassador then dropped to his knees and started groveling at Agent Seven. Agent Six on the other hand watches the exchange happening but then there was some people going out towards both Agent Seven and the Ambassador, with no other choice. She distracted them to keep them away from the exchange.

Seven: "A lot of people I killed had families. But fine, I'll play along with this game. Why did you became a target to the Organization?"

Ambassador: "The Organization... Cerberus... Please, I know that this is an odd request from one of your own targets but if you let me go, I can free you."

He points the gun on the Ambassador's head again.

Seven: "One last chance. Answer my question or you're going to bathe in your own blood."

Ambassador: "Okay! Okay... I got caught in this situation because I was once part of Cerberus' benefactors. I brought in the money. 10 million dollars each year but since I became the Ambassador, I quit that life also because I was told that Cerberus was evil."

Seven: "Evil? We kill whoever the U.S Government tells us to kill. We're on the same side."

Ambassador: "Not quite. The U.S Government is corrupted and for the past few years Cerberus has been killing off innocent people who would pose a threat to someone in the office, like a Janitor who by chance overheard this person's dealing with the Soviet Union."

Seven: "The Soviet Union fell twenty years ago. This is 2011."

Ambassador: "That was just an example."

Seven: "Then I assume that you have proof of all this?"

Ambassador: "Yes... Take this flash drive. It contains all of Cerberus' activities for the past seven years."

Seven: "I see... You know? This would have worked if you were talking to any other agents, but what you didn't know... Is that I am not one of the weak who would waver in their jobs..."

Ambassador: "What?!"

Seven: "It was fun talking with you, fool. Goodbye."

*Bang*

The Ambassador looks at Agent Seven who was looking at him with a poker face and he only mouthed "Please, don't trust Cerberus." and then he fell off the yacht. The Cerberus Agent jumped off the yacht and swam away for a few meters and meets up with Agent Six on a speedboat. The two of them left the area. As they leave, Agent Seven looks at the flash drive that was placed in a zip-lock plastic bag before he jumped off the Yacht.

Six: "Sir. Why did it take you so long to pull the trigger?"

Seven: "...I was bored and tired of the killings, Six. I just wanted to have a bit of fun before killing him."

Six: "And that flash drive?"

Seven: "I found in his pockets. I'd like to review them for information."

Six: "About what?"

Seven: "About who he is... And why Cerberus wants to kill political personnel. That is all."

Six: "I see."

After that. The two of them went back to the United Kingdom and left the country by plane. As they wait, using a newly bought laptop. Seven looks at the data from the flash drive and saw several major cities in several countries from Europe all had nuclear bombs. Then, there were targets from the past that Seven killed and further analysis showed that they were innocent people that he killed.

Seven: 'My God... All this time... No, this must be some sort of ploy but... Hmm...'

After waiting for an hour or so, they arrived at the state of Pennsylvania and to Philadelphia. They were greeted by a man wearing a black suit and they went to their base. Seven went up to the lowest floor where his bosses are stationed.

Boss 1: "Well, well. It looks like you have completed your mission. Agent Seven. You've done well, almost wanting me to place a picture of you with the word assassin next to it."

Boss 2: "Without any problems, I agree. You are the definition of an assassin.   

Boss 3: "Well? What was the Ambassador said before he died?"

Seven: "...He had a daughter."

Boss 3: "That's it? How awfully dreadful."

Boss 1: "So, anything else to report?"

Seven: "None sir."

Boss 1: "Good. Now, tomorrow night. Meet us in the Grand Hall. That is all, dismissed.

After that. Agent Seven then went to his room, Using the laptop he bought. He accessed all of the secrets that the CIA was keeping. Cerberus being their Black Ops so to speak had gotten the codes without any problems and waited for the next day. Agent Seven can be seen wearing a black suit and a red tie. He walks around the room as every other agent was mingling and talking to each other, some were dancing on the dance floor, after a while. Seven heads out to the balcony to take a break from the party. As he inhales the fresh air. One of his bosses called out to him.

Boss 1: "So, taking a break from the party?"

Seven: "Sir."

Boss 1: "Posh, there's no need for that boy. Anyway, I heard that you and Six escaped from Chernobyl after your assassination of one of those terrorists."

Seven: "...Yes, Terrorists. They are a threat to the free world and so, it is natural to just eliminate them."

Boss 1: "Good thinking, boy. Although... you have been a good agent... Sadly, we grow tired of you so it's better for you to die."

Agent Seven looked back to see his Boss and the other Agents all pointed their guns at him. Agent Six on the other hand was shocked and confused about what's currently happening.

Six: "What the fuck is happening here?!"

Boss 3: "It seems that your partner here is a traitor and thus, we do what we do with traitors. Take her away."

Two of the agents restrained Six and drags her off outside as much as she protests she looks at Seven and the only thing he did was nod at her and give her a sad smile making her tear up. 

Six: "Let go!"

The doors of the great hall closed and the three bosses looks at Seven as they smirk while the other remaining agents still aimed their guns at him.

Boss 1: "Well? This is goodbye boy."

Boss 2: "Don't take this to heart, kid. This is what you get for betraying Cerberus."

Boss 3: "Now that you know our secrets, we can't really let you go scot-free. Any last words?"

Seven: "..."

Boss 3: "Nothing? Fine then. Fire."

*BANG* *BANG* BANG*

Bullets all fired from the guns and fly through Seven's body hitting his torso, limbs, even his head. Agent Seven was enhanced by Cerberus so it took at least a whole clip to take him down. He kneels down and the three Bosses all aimed their own guns at him.

Boss 1: "We're sorry."

Agent Seven then smirks and took out a detonator and pressed it. 

Seven: "No. I'm sorry."

Boss 1: "NO!!!"

*BOOM*

The Building exploded along with Seven but not just that. The other major cities in Europe. France's Paris. Exploded, the United Kingdom's Buckingham palace exploded, fortunately, the Queen was immortal but she was out of town so to speak. Germany's Berlin? Exploded, Italy? Also went boom. This caused a global "issue" and all of the countries around the world declared war with the United States. Of course, being a major global power, the United States held out to at least a month but sadly with the whole world up against you, there isn't anything to be done. The United States of America then turned to ruin, the land of the free became the land of smoke and death.

~~

In the darkness, Seven's soul can be seen floating and as he felt the war happening and thousands of dead souls. He only laughed as he sees his bosses and the other agents that killed him. 

Seven: "That's what you get for betraying me... Fools..."

He closes his eyes as thousands of souls all disappeared from purgatory. Seven then opens his eyes to see himself alone in the darkness but instead of being in despair, he only grins.

Seven: 'Well... At least Sis wasn't here in purgatory... That's good... That kid still needs to learn so much but then again, America is destroyed so at least she can start a new life with Cerberus behind it... Still... What a pain... Getting myself killed like that... But at least they paid for it. I only wish is to be reborn and live a normal pacifistic life... At least... even if it was just a minute or two...'

As he closes his eyes again. He heard an angelic voice from out of nowhere.

???: "Come alive! Take my hands. Oh child of God."

He opens his eyes to see a pair of giant hands and arms, without anything else to do. Seven raised both of his arms in the air and then the giant hands grabbed him. Outside of purgatory, a man with white hair and blue eyes can be seen gently raising both of his arms up from a fountain and as his arms emerged, a baby with white hair can be seen in his arms crying.

Lucilius: "By all that is holy! You are a lively baby, I Lucilius finally have you... Now, what should I call you...?"

Seven: *Huh?! Who the heck is that guy?! And why the heck am I saying the word heck instead of heck?! Damn it!*

As the man named Lucilius thinks of a name for the baby while the baby or in this case a reincarnated Agent Seven cries out. The sun shines over the baby and then Lucilius got the idea for the perfect name.

Lucilius: "From today onward... You are now known as Lucifer Morningstar. My joy."

The baby now known as Lucifer Morningstar cried out while Lucilius raises him to the skies as he also laughs.

Seven: *So... This is reincarnation, huh? So, I'll be now named as Lucifer Morningstar... Wait a minute... Isn't he the same Lucifer who fell from Heaven?! If that's the life I've been reincarnated then I must not fall and won't fall to pride but I never knew Lucilius in the bible... Right? Weird... But regardless, I did wish for another chance at life... Alright! Let's do this!"

Lucilius then stepped out of the temple and Lucifer opens his eyes to see the clouds all around the place. Heaven. His blue-colored eyes were shinning making Lucilius smirk.

Lucilius: "Welcome to the Sky Temple, my child or should I call you brother? Hmm... Well, since you were created and not born so... I guess, brother it is then. Welcome, brother. To where us Angels dwell."

~~

A few years after his creation Agent Seven or Lucifer Morningstar was now a child learning his way around the art of the kitchen with his older sister, Saint Gabriella. While she was teaching him the basics, he struggles and even done a lot of them wrong.

Yes, I named her Gabriella instead of Gabriel, and no I didn't want to use the DxD because she's a nymph with white wings.

Aeon

~~

Gabriella: "No! No! Lucifer, this is how you do it."

She then squeezes the rice and shaped it into a triangle which made Lucifer Morningstar stare in awe at how his older sister flawlessly makes jelly-filled donuts.

Lucifer: "Oh, so that's how you make those. I got it!"

He then scoop up a handful of rice and then squeezes them like how his older sister does and then after some time, Lucifer managed to master simple cooking. Another fifty years or so, Lucifer now became a master chef in the Sky Temple. He and Gabriella cook for the rest of their family.

Reaching adulthood, Lucifer then trains with his older brother, Saint Michael with swords, magic, and the like. As Lucifer charges in, his older brother, Michael only side-stepped and manages to trip Lucifer and he falls down to the floor. Lucifer got back up and readies his sword again then attacks while Michael only parries all attacks from Lucifer. What Michael didn't know is that Lucifer or in this case, Seven. Knows his way around a fight so it'll be a cinch for Lucifer. Lucifer then throws his training sword to the sky and Saint Michael then looked up above, while distracted. Lucifer then punched Michael in the stomach knocking him down while holding his stomach. Lucifer then opens his right hand and the sword fell at the exact time.

What? I didn't have any choice

Aeon

~~

Michael: "Who knew you would do that tactic. I applaud you, Lucifer. You truly are the best in us."

Lucifer: "Come on Big Brother. I know you're just saying that besides, you were holding back."

Michael: "Oh no. You do know that we angels cannot tell a lie? Yes, I may have held back but I'll do it until your wings are fully grown."

Lucifer checks his back to see a pair of small wings, he tries his best to even move them a bit but still nothing but flip flaps from his cute little wings.

Michael: "You don't have to worry. You were created to be perfect. You'll be able to grow and spread your twelve wings one day, Lucifer."

Lucifer: "Come on! No one is perfect, even though I am created as one I'll still be the klutzy Lucifer Morningstar."

Michael: "Such humbleness... My, you're growing up so fast! You're making your older brother cry!"

Lucifer: "Aahhh!! Don't cry! Jeez!"

Michael laughs and shortly after, Lucifer followed suit. The two brothers laughed it all off and after a while. Lucifer looks at the skies while Michael looked at Lucifer.

Michael: "Is something wrong, Lucifer?"

Lucifer: "I just want to know... What are we fighting here for? I get that there are demons but is there some way to just compromise and live together in peace?"

Michael: "Unfortunately no. but if you really want to know what we're fighting for, then I guess it's time for us to descend."

Lucifer: "But I can't fly yet!"

Michael: "Oh? What happens when a mother bird drops her child? Of course, the baby bird would want to live and fly, now what about you?"

Lucifer: "Huh?"

Michael then pushes Lucifer off the sky temple, Lucifer tries his best not to look down but alas he failed and is now falling from the sky.

Lucifer: "AAAAHHHHH!!!!!"

Lucifer then tries to calm down as his heart beats faster and faster. He took a deep breath and then tries his hardest to flap his wings. As he continues to fall from the sky, he then pictures the baby bird flapping its own wings, he took a deep breath and then exhales. He opens his eyes and his wings started growing, little by little. Lucifer then looks at a cloud and below him and he positions his body upright and as his foot touches the cloud. His wings spread and then he jumps back up and now is flying.

Lucifer: "I'm... I'M FLYING!!!! Michael! Michael! Huh?"

Michael then appeared from the clouds and congratulated him while he shows off his twelve wings to Lucifer.

Michael: "Well, well. It looks like you finally know how to fly. Come, Lucifer."

Michael speeds up along with Lucifer as the two of them descended from the clouds and arrive at the Earth but it was different from the one that Seven was born from. This one had people in some sort of medieval times, a fantasy world where elves. dwarves, monsters, and the like all live together.

Lucifer: "All this time... There was lives below the Sky Temple..."

Michael: "Yes. This is where we protect the people who pray for us. Asking for our help. Every day more lives are lost, due to their lifespan or even killed."

Lucifer: "I see... I have to ask, I'm already 150 years old and you're 15000 years old. Why is that?"

Michael: "Us Archangels are different from the rest, we are sworn to protect those who cannot protect themselves and because of that we live long lives. Of course, he could die. If we were somehow cannot heal our wounds or we are stabbed in our hearts."

Lucifer: "So we can live up to centuries and the like if we're careful not to get stabbed at the heart?"

Michael: "Exactly. Hmm?"

Lucifer: "Something the matter?"

Michael then closes his eyes to see two people. One was a young woman and the other was an old man walking side by side going to a village. The Old man stopped walking for a bit as he catches his breath.

Old Man: *pant* *pant* "Dear, don't ever get old... This old man's bones won't make it to the village."

Young Woman: "Come on grandpa. It's not much further now. We can make it."

Old Man: "Okay... Just let me rest for a bit."

A few meters away from them were monsters looking at them from behind a rock. They all snicker as they prepare for an ambush. This enrages Michael who is going to punish them severely.

 Michael: "Come, Lucifer. Let us protect the members of our flock."

He spreads his wings and then flew off towards the monsters. Lucifer followed suit and they arrived where the monsters are. When the monsters sensed the two Archangels, they attacked. One of them jumped and tries to kill Lucifer, but Lucifer manages to dodge the attacker's spear and then punched the monster so hard knocking him out cold. Michael did the same with his and the two Archangels finishes off the job.

Lucifer: "There, that's the last of them."

Michael: "Agreed."

Then the two of them looked as both the grandfather and granddaughter arrived safely at the village. The granddaughter then prayed, thanking for their safe travel which powered not just Michael but also Lucifer.

Michael: "When they pray, they strengthen us. Come, let's head back."

Lucifer: "Okay."

The two head back to the Sky Temple but as they did that. One single feather from Lucifer's wings fell on top of the girl and she picked it up.

Girl: "This is..." 

She looks up to the sky and smiled as knowing her prayers were answered and then went inside the village along with her grandfather.   

~~

A thousand years later, Lucifer already grew up to be a handsome young man in his late teens to early twenties. His wings of course grew from just two to twelve making him a fully fledge Archangel. Though not just that, as he helps the people around the world and lots of them prayed, this made Lucifer more powerful to the point that he led a counter-attack with the other seraphs when the Demons attacked the Sky Temple. 

For his bravery. He was given the position of leader of the Archangels. He stand proud as the other angels were cheering for him. As they celebrate both their victory against the demons and their Majin along with Lucifer's indoctrination, Lucifer himself then took a break and went outside the balcony.

Lucilius: "Well, well. You know? I never really thought that you would become the leader of the Archangels one day. Still, I'm proud of my little brother, come here you!"

Lucifer: "Hey!"

He nudges at Lucifer's hair as Lucifer tries his best to get rid of Lucilius from all of the nudging. Lucilius laughs off as he stops and took a swing in his cup.

Lucilius: "Lucifer, tell me one thing."

Lucifer: "Yeah?"

Lucilius: "Hypothetically, if you were betrayed by one of us... Will you hunt us down?"

Lucifer: "Of course. I need to know why before I could pass on judgment but still, I don't want to kill."

Lucuilius: "I see... What a naive way of life, little brother..."

Lucifer: "Huh?"

Then out of nowhere. A massive earthquake happened around the Sky Temple as thousands and thousands of Majins all appeared and charges in the gates of the Sky Temple.

Michael: "What is this?! Angels! On to the armory! We have to defend our young!"

The angels did as they were told, they took out their weapons from the armory and then faces off the majins that are attacking. As they meet with the majins they all chanted Lucifer's name.

Majin 1: "Take the Sky Temple!"

Majin 2: "For Lord Lucifer!"

Majin 3: "Let him be King!"

Angel 1: "What?! Lucifer?!"

Angel 2: "It... Can't be... He betrayed us!"

Angel 3: "Damn it! We have to deal with the majins first before the traitor!"

It was a fierce battle between the seraphs and the majins but in the end, with the help of the Archangels along with Lucifer, they managed to gain the upper hand and eventually to victory. They Archangels celebrated but then all of the other angels all points their weapons at Lucifer.

Angel: "Lucifer! You're already powerful yet you still want to claim the Heavenly throne! You fool!"

Lucifer: "What?! But I would never..."

Gabriella: "What is the meaning of this?!"

Michael: "Lay down your weapons."

Angel: "Sorry my lord but Lucifer here wanted to take the throne!"

Gabriella: "What?! Where is your proof then?"

Angel: "It was the majins! They all chanted his name."

Lucifer: "No! I never wanted the throne! Believe me!"

Angel 2: "Oh? And care to explain this?!"

Using his memory link from one of the majin corpses they all saw the perspective of the dead Majin and saw Lucifer talking about the plans on how to take the Sky Temple.

Michael: "Lucifer I can't believe this..."

Gabriella: "After the things we taught you..."

Lucifer: "But I never-"

Michael: "I am sorry, but the law dictates that we would strip you of your rank, your name, and your powers. Lucifer. Being not only my younger brother I will give you leeway. This is the only mercy I will bring you."

Then out of nowhere, chains appeared from the clouds and then launched themselves to Lucifer's arms and legs then, one last to his neck.

Lucifer: "Michael... Please... I didn't do it... Please... Believe me..."

Michael: "I am sorry."

Michael then stabs Lucifer in the cheat the point of the blade then reaches all the way to his heart. Michael then started draining his powers. In an excruciating and painful way, Lucifer screams, he looks at Gabriella and feeling sympathy, she stopped Michael by pushing him.

Michael: "Sister! Why?"

Gabriella: "...Exile him. That is his punishment. Exile."

Michael: "...Alright. All in favor?"

The Angels agreed and then the chains disappeared but Michael throws Lucifer off of the Sky Temple but before he fell, he saw Lucilius smirking at him. Lucifer's eyes widen in shock knowing who it was who lead the majins to the Sky Temple. 

Lucifer then falls from Heaven or the Sky Temple and to the Earth. As he falls he reflex on the same thing that happened to him being Agent Seven. He crash-landed on Earth, his twelve wings were severed leaving only two left... He looks up to the sky with a mad look on his face.  

Lucifer: "LUCILIUS!!!!!!! I WILL FIND YOU!!!!"

END

Well, I hope you guys enjoyed the prologue. Now before I'd wanted to continue chapter one before publishing this but I have a question. Who'd be Lucifer's love interest? Cuz for me I'd want an OC character from Fire Emblem (The one and only Lucina) But if you guys wanted someone from the Slime series then... Who would it be?

OC or Not and who?

Now, I'm still in the thinking phase: 
Should I replace Lucifer as Rimuru? All of Rimuru's adventures being Lucifer or should I still keep Rimuru and all of the stuff that happens to the slime will still happen but Lucifer will be there?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 3.4K 24
"LUCI!" A voice shouted causing Lucifer aka the Devil himself to choke on his drink. "Bloody hell," Lucifer says turning around to face his baby sis...
124K 4.8K 53
After her death in her previous life, a woman was given the chance at reincarnation. Follow the adventures of the daughter of God. Lucifer Morningsta...
78 2 2
Lucifer Morningstar was heaven's greatest dreamer and angel until man came. He was forced by the elder seraphim to accept humankind as their new divi...
93.4K 2.6K 23
First day of senior year. (Y/n) has a long and boring year ahead of her before she graduates... or does she? Something weird is going on and the new...