fifty sokeefe kisses

By waterbendingpercy

from the first to the last and all the ones in between. (a series of semi-related one-shots. now including a... More

(1) first
(2) cheek
(3) forehead
(4) nose
(5) sleepy
(6) jealous
(7) awkward
(8) sneaky
(9) underwater
(10) knuckle
(11) shoulder
(12) messy
(13) dancing
(14) teasing
(15) dared
(16) collarbone
(17) hair
(18) undercover
(19) detention
(20) birthday
(21) distraction
(22) mistletoe
(23) upside down
(24) reunion
(25) appreciative
(26) palm
(27) good luck
(29) neck
(30) casual
(31) air
(32) temple
(33) rain
(34) letter
(35) hand

(28) interrupted

6.9K 90 203
By waterbendingpercy

Sophie does not enjoy helping out around Havenfield.

At best, it was tiring to keep up with the animals and their many daily needs. At worst, it was sweaty, labor-intensive, and smelly.

So when Keefe started helping out, things changed.

He was more than happy to escape the tension at home in exchange for Havenfield's rolling green fields and sunny skies. Sophie was excited to spend more time with him, and despite her dad's previous grievances about Keefe, Grady was pleased to have an extra pair of hands to help.

Now, at best, doing chores was actually fun. Keefe made jokes out of shoveling poop and competitions out of feeding the animals while Sophie laughed and played along. Grady would grumble and snark, but ultimately couldn't find anything to complain about as long as they were being productive. Most of the time, this was the case.

At worst, however, Sophie was distracted.

Keefe thrived under the sun. It dappled his face with freckles, drenched his skin in a sunkissed tan, and lay across his hair in perfect, sun-bleached strands, like the elvin embodiment of summer. He could simply be standing in the grass, peering up at the clouds, and to Sophie he was the most beautiful person in the world.

It was awful.

She was relieved when Edaline called to them from across the property in demand of a water break, citing the dangers of heat exhaustion. Sophie bit her tongue to keep from reminding her mom about their temperature regulation abilities, or the fact that no amount of temperature regulation would save Sophie from the distraction that was her boyfriend.

Keefe's eyes lit up as they walked into the kitchen. "No way, are those Ripplefluffs?"

"You two have been working so hard, I figured you deserved a little treat." Edaline said cheerily as she pulls on her working boots. "If you need anything, I'll be right outside."

"Thanks Mom!" Sophie called after her. She turned around to find Keefe already scarfing down the baked goods, a second Ripplefluff in hand.

"Hey! Save some for me!" she scolded, lightly slapping his hand.

He gave her a guilty look, but doesn't let go of the Ripplefluff. "One, ow," Keefe protested, "and two, I'm pretty sure I shoveled more zebra poop, so I feel like I deserved first pick. At least."

Sophie snorted. "Shoveling poop faster doesn't mean you shoveled more than I did."

Keefe pretended to think about it. "Actually, no, I think it does."

She really wanted to strangle him sometimes.

"Oh, come on, Foster," Keefe said. "Don't look at me like that."

"Like what?"

"Like you want to strangle me."

She narrowed her eyes. Sometimes she forgets that she's supposed to be the Telepath.

"Here." Keefe handed her a fresh Ripplefluff, then grinned. "I much prefer the way you were looking at me before."

Sophie paused. "I don't know what you're talking about," she replied casually, knowing full well her face was already red.

"Don't play dumb," Keefe teased, stepping closer. "And don't think I can't feel you staring oh so longingly when you think I'm not looking."

"Still don't know what you're talking about," Sophie insisted, now nose-to-nose with him.

He pouted mockingly, his blue eyes filled with mischief. "Actually, no, I think you do."

His pout turned into a grin as Sophie leaned up to kiss him, or maybe he leaned down to kiss her, and she wound her arms around his shoulders or maybe he pulled her closer first, but either way they're kissing and it tastes sugary from the Ripplefluffs and there's still heat on his skin from the sun—

The door slammed open. "Wow, smells good in here!" Grady called out. "Did Eda make—"

Sophie's eyes widened at the same time Keefe opened his. She shoved him away from her as he jumped back, cheeks pink, to hastily mess with his hair, though there was little either of them could do that would disguise the fact that they were, quite obviously, just making out.

Grady paused. "...Ripplefluffs," he finished, his attention torn away from the baked goods and now bouncing between Sophie and Keefe standing awkwardly in the kitchen.

The knot in Sophie's stomach tightened as Grady's confusion morphed from realization to displeasure.

"Dad..." she began.

He crossed his arms. "You two want to explain yourselves?" he said lowly, staring pointedly at Keefe.

Keefe looked at Sophie.

Sophie looked at Keefe.

They explain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.6K 638 29
๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐–บ ๐–ป๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—„๐–พ๐–พ๐–ฟ๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—…๐—Ž๐–ฟ๐–ฟ!! ๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ป๐Ÿ„ป ๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…‚ ๐Ÿ„ฑ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ป๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ„ถ ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„พ ๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ฝ ๐Ÿ„ผ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ„ถ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ…! ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ ๏ฟฝ...
6.3K 150 29
๐ฌ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐Ÿ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ (๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž) {CURRENTLY BEING EDITED !!} {๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’ ๐๐„๐‹๐Ž๐๐† ๐“๏ฟฝ...
45K 729 46
"I hope in the end, it's a love story." Sokeefe one-shots, start out with chronological chapters but switches to oneshots Wrote this when I was 12 so...
5.8K 61 22
i told myself i would never fall in love. until i found her. just some cute sokeefe fluff for your free time :))