Wanting What I Shouldn't

By Book_obsessed_weirdo

Amara Brady, the schools nerd, her name unknown to any normal persons ears. Straight A's and perfect homework... More

The Main Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Wedding Theme
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 (Bonus Chapter)
Chapter 57 (Bonus Chapter)
Epilogue

Chapter 10

24.8K 483 164
By Book_obsessed_weirdo

   Kingston pushed open another large set of double doors and lead me into another, yes I said another, living room.

   This mansion is massive.

   I mean obviously. It's not called a mansion for nothing.

    "And this is our main living room." Kingston told me, his eyes glued to my face, waiting for my reaction.

   I step through the doors and once again, my breath was taken from me. My eyes widened as I stared at the living room. It was the one I ran through from the entrance way.

   It had a lifted ceiling that went up into a point, the walls painted the beautiful faint sage color that runs throughout the entire house. The polished oak flooring was untouched by kids, the floors unscratched. Paintings of Kingston's family were hung all over the room, all framed with polished gold. There were three, yes three couches and at least four chairs, all made of beautiful leather. A white and sage colored rug was laid in the middle of the half-circle of couches and chairs, the opening facing the large white washed brick fireplace. A large flat screen was hanging on the wall above the fireplace, the mantle scattered with pictures of Kingston, Dawson, Mason, and those who two boys.

   Large windows supported beautiful silk curtains, the color a beautiful and untouched white. I walk farther in and there was a large archway that leads back to the front set of large beautiful and heavy double doors.

   I spot Kingston's leather jacket and my shoes still on the floor. I grimace and run over to the pile of clothes and pick them up, placing my shoes by Kingston's to make it look neater.

   He chuckles from behind me and I look over my shoulder at him and give him a scowl. He just shakes his head with that stupid fucking smirk.

   He looks hot.

   Shut up!

   Ever sense the...incident, in the hallway, the voice in my head won't shut up.

   I have never been so turned on than I was back there. The way he just shoved me up against the wall and pinned my wrists above my head. The way he flexed his biceps, I wanted to bite them. Mark them. The way he groaned when grinding on me, when his rock hard dick brushed against my sex through the material of our jeans. The way he bit at my neck, nibbling and licking teasingly. His voice when he rasped something dirty in my ear, god I loved that. How he pulled my leg up so it rested on his hip as we were grinding on each other.

   I hate to admit just how good it felt.

   Good? It was fucking amazing.

   Shut it.

   I stand back up and toss the shinny leather jacket back at Kingston. He catches it easily and flings it over his shoulder, his pointer finger still hooked in the collar of the jacket. He's looking at me with a grin—no.

   No, Kingston doesn't smile or grin.

   How do I describe it?

   I don't know...

   It's his lip tilt.

   The corner of his lips tilt up slightly, barely anything, but just enough for me to notice.

   And it's cute.

   Stop you voice!

   He starts to make his way up the large grand staircase, motioning me to follow with his pointer and middle fingers.

   I want to disobey but my legs work without my consent, following him up the stairs. He glances back at me and chuckles.

   My face furrows into a scowl, allowing myself to scowl at him again as we reach the top of the staircase. He tries to slide his hand around my waist once more but I slap it away and he lets out an annoyed breath.

   I turn to the right and start to walk down the hallway by myself, glancing around, it was a beautiful home. Everything is gorgeous.

   "Bookworm," I hear Kingston say from behind me as I walk, my hands in my jean pockets.

   A large door clicked and groaned as someone swung it open and then yanked me inside, slamming the door shut and locking it.

   "King—" I begin to yell but then a hand is placed over my mouth. My vision clearing as I stare up at Mason. He's grinning at me with a mischievous look in his eyes.

   The door shakes as someone bangs on the door "Mason!" Kingston's faded out voice calls from the other side.

   "Play along. It'll make him mad." He whispers to me, I grin with a nod and he gently pulls me off the door and shoves me back into it.

   A grin spreads across my face as I take my hands above my head and gently bang them there, careful of my injury, as though Mason has pinned me against the door.

   "Moan," Mason mouthes to me. I gently toss my head back onto the door to make a sound for Kingston to hear and let out a high moan.

   A louder bang sounds and it vibrates through my body, my teeth rattling slightly.

   Mason let out a loud groan in response and I put my hand over my mouth to quite my giggle. He's looking at me with such a laughing smile I can barely help it.

   "Mason! Get your hands off my girl!" Kingston yells through the door, his fists pounding onto the hard wood.

   I giggle quietly again "Mmmm Mason!" I moan out, trying so hard to not burst into laughter.

   Another hard bang on the door "Mason I swear to fucking god you better not touch her!!" Kingston yell through the door.

   I can feel the anger flowing off him.

   "Oh yeah! Right there!" I yelp, banging my hips back on the door.

   Mason and me cover our mouths with our hands, muffling our laughter.

   "No!" Kingston yells on the other side of the door "Mason! Get your fucking hands off her!" He slammed his hands on the door, making the hinges rattle.

   A shudder works through my body, looking over at Mason with slightly widened eyes. He's grinning but worry is evident in his black eyes.

   I let out another moan for fun and Mason slaps his other hand over the hand he has already over his mouth.

   "That's it!" Kingston yells from the other side of the door.

   Then all the sudden the door is knocked in. I yelp, jumping to the side and colliding with Mason.

   Kingston comes stomping in through the doorway, dark storm clouds swirling in his gray eyes.

   His eyes landed on me and he relaxes some, seeing all my clothes still on my body. He stomps over to me, grabbing me by my forearm and yanking me away from Mason.

   Though he's fuming with anger his touch is still gentle. That's...new.

   I stumble slightly as he pulls me to a stop by his side. "If you ever touch her again I'll make sure you see the dirt of your own grave." He growls at Mason.

   Mason gulps as he takes a step back from Kingston and I just stand there, watching Kingston yell at Mason.

   "Kingston—" I try but then he turns towards me and bends down. His eyes flaming and chest rising and falling quickly, huffing out angry breaths.

   "What are you—" I yelp as he throws me over his left shoulder. Nestling me around then stepping over the oak wood door he fucking broke down on his own.

   That was hot.

   No!

   What the fuck!?

   I fist my hands and start banging on Kingston's back as he starts to make his way out of Mason's room. Mason was staring at me with wide eyes and a wide grin. "Put me down!" I yell at Kingston while banging on his unusually hard back with my fists.

   Kingston ignores my banging, his face emotionless, his eyes blazing. He trudges on, walking me away from Mason's room.

   I start to kick my feet as I bang his back "Kingston! I swear to fucking god! Put me down! Or so help me—!" He snorted as he landed a harsh slap to my ass.

   Pain seared across my skin as I yelp out, my legs falling limp hanging by his chest. He grunts in approval.

   My hair dangles around my head as I sway to Kingston's steps. Lifting my head to see Dawson standing by the top of the stairs.

   "Dawson! Help me!" I yell, throwing my arms up in distress.

   Kingston grunts and Dawson shakes his head "Sorry Smartass, you're on your own." He states and then turns, walking back down the stairs.

   I gape at him "Dawson, you coward! I'll get you back for this!" yelling down the stairs will do me no good but I try anyway. I got no reply.

   A groan leaves me as I start banging on Kingston's back again "Put." hit "Me." hit "Down." hit "You." hit "Fucking." hit "Massive." hit "Giant!" another hit.

   He growls at me but I don't stop my assault. I keep pounding at his back, hoping to bruise it.

   "Kingston put me down!" I screech as I fling my head up to glare at him.

   My fists hurt. Especially my injured arm.

   His eyes weren't flaming with anger now, more of sparkling with amusement as I bang on his back.

   "Urrrghhhhh!!!" I groan out, completely pissed with this piece of muscle.

   This hot piece of thick muscle and piercing grey eyes.

   I hate my thoughts.

   I wiggle around on his shoulder again and received another harsh slap to my ass. Puffing my lip out and whining in protest at the sudden punishment. He chuckles at my whine as I hear a door knob turn and click.

   The hinges on a door creak as Kingston pushes it open and struts in.

   I sigh, giving up and just hanging there.

   He has a nice ass. I wanna pinch it.

   I reach my right hand down and pinched his butt. He flinches at the action and I giggle "Amara." He warns me and I giggle slightly as my hair dangles in my face.

   But he does have a nice ass.

   And then I was tossed on a bed.

   A squeal leaves me as I hit the soft mattress, a black comforter covering the soft mattress he tossed me on. The back of my hand swipes my hair out of my face and was met with large muscular, ink covered arms.

   I look up and was met with those amused gray eyes. Kingston's towering over me, his arms at either side of my head. I suck in a quick breath, glancing down to find that there is only about an inch of space between me and Kingston.

   Gasping when looking back up at Kingston only to find him closer to me than before. His nose just centimeters from mine, lips inches from mine. He stares deeply into my eyes, almost like he's searching for something.

   I want to say something but when I open my mouth no sound comes out, I'm just staring into the endless gray pools of Kingston.

   I could stare into them forever.

   The shades of light gray around the pupils, and darker gray lining the irises. They're endless, staring into large pools of gray paint, mixed together to show emotions as clearly as glass. They hold so much promise, so much wonder, the future could be held in his eyes. But they're calming, and a comfort. Where they were the darker gray like when he's angry, or the lighter gray when he's amused. Or the slight glimmer in his eyes when his lips tilted up so unexpectedly. That nasty glimmer in the pools of gray when he smirks. The way he looks at me, the way all the grays in his eyes fade together into a cascading waterfall of dark gray to light gray.

   A piece of hair tickles my skin, feeling a piece of my hair being brushed out of my face and behind my ear, and I snap back into reality. Kingston's hand brush the skin of my ear and along my cheek bone, his eyes following his hand every move. His hand sparking that warmth that trails from his fingertips all the way down to my neck.

   Heat rises to my face, now a bright blush covering my cheeks. He gently chuckles, his warm breath fanning my face. His expression soft as he looks at me.

   I felt the need to tell him the truth, just staring in his eyes makes me weak in the knees.

    "We didn't do anything," I breathe out, I hate how thin my voice sounds. He blinks, looking down at me, his eyes hinting at confusion. His hand stops to cup my cheek gently, the warmth of his hand causing goosebumps.

    He lets out a gentle breath, the warm air fanning my face as his nose brushes mine "I know," he whispers to me, our eyes never leaving each other's. I nibble at my bottom lip watching as his eyes flicker down to my lip then back up into my eyes.

   My brows furrow in confusion "Then you didn't mean your threat?" I whisper back to him. Anything louder than a whisper seems too loud, foreign. Kingston chuckles lowly, his eyes swirling with amusement "Oh no I meant that." He murmurs to me.

   I gulp slightly and he chuckles leaning forward more. Our foreheads touch and Kingston's gaze slides down my face and over my chest, then to my arms and down to my hands. His fingers twitch by my head and I wish I could read minds right now.

   "What do you want?" I ask softly making his eyes startle back to mine. He raises an eyebrow at me slightly. A warm feeling smile spreads across my face "What do you want me to do?" I ask again, my voice hushed and warm, kind.

    He pulls in the air around us, I can see the gears turning in his head as he thinks. "Can y—Touch me?" He mumbles, his eyes hesitant as he asks for what he wants.

   He's so cute.

   I nod to him and his eyes shimmer at my response. Slowly lifting my hands, watching his face as I gently cup it between my hands, his slight stubble tickling at my palms. He lets out the breath he's been holding as I gently trace his face with my thumbs.

   I glance up at his messily combed through black hair and back down at him. He stares at me, nothing but an emotion I don't know in his eyes.

   I wanna run my hands through it.

   Slowly my hands glide up his face, brushing his ears as my fingertips sink into the soft locks of his black hair.

   A hum radiated from his chest, raspy and rough as I drag my hands through his hair, my nails scrapping at his scalp.

   Glancing back down at his face as I massage his scalp, running my fingers through his semi-tangled hair. His eyes are closed, his face soft in relaxation.

   He slowly starts to lower himself, down onto his forearms so that every time we took a breath, our chests are touching.

   His eyes open as he looks up at me, almost like asking permission to lay down on me.

   I give him a slight nod and he lowers himself the rest of the way down onto me.

   His large chest presses me into the mattress, his legs tangled with mine as his arms slide under my arms and gently grip my shoulders with his large ink covered hands.

   God he's fucking heavy.

    And I love it.

   "You're so fucking heavy," I murmur to him. He grunts, pulling his hands away from my shoulders, going to push back up but I wrap my legs around his waist.

   He pauses as I tighten my legs around his waist "No, I love it, please stay," I tell him. He nods slightly and slowly lowers himself back down onto me.

   I bury my hands in his hair again and his hands return to my shoulders. I let out a sigh as Kingston nuzzles his face into the crook of my neck, placing small little kisses along the skin.

   My fingers continue to comb through his hair as he tucks his head away in my neck. I can feel all the stubble on his face, when he takes a breath then let's it back out, when his eyes open and close gently. I love it when he teases my neck with his tongue.

    I let out a small giggle and he groans into my neck "What bookworm?" He grumbles against my skin. I drag my finger through his hairline, making him hum in satisfaction.

   "Aren't we supposed to be studying?" I ask him.

   "I am studying," he tells me.

   "Oh yeah?" I ask him.

   "Mhm," he rumbles back and I chuckle again as I scratch his scalp lightly with my nails. He licks my neck slightly, just a little.

   I feel weighted down and warm. Warmth that I've never known settling over my body as Kingston lays on me.

   A small smile pulls at my lips again "What are you studying?" I ask back in a semi-whisper.

   Kingston's hands gently grip my shoulders tighter and gave them a squeeze then nestles his face farther into my neck "How it feels to have my hair played with," his muffled voice tells me from buried deep in the crook of my neck.

   I grin as I run my fingers through his hair again, my left hand playing with the smaller hairs at the nape of his neck, my hand basically cupping the back of his neck as I drag my right hand through his hair over and over again.

   "How long will we have to study this?" I ask softly.

   I don't want this to end.

   I don't want to leave Kingston's side.

   His warm breath fans across the skin of my neck making goosebumps appear. He shuffles his body gently on top of mine and nestles farther into me, pushing me farther down into the mattress "Till I remember it." he states softly.

   It's not negotiable. We'll be doing this for a while.

    And I couldn't like studying more.

——————————————————————————
   Would you guys want to do that type of studying?

   I would ☺️

   I hope you guys are liking the story so far!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 9K 68
The Nerd. Natalie Watson. Straight A student,plain girl,quiet,reserved. She lives her life one day at a time,with a loving mother, a far away best fr...
470K 12.7K 34
(Under Major Editing) Camila Diaz is a nerd. No need denying it. Everyone knows, Camila knows, her friends know, her school knows, hell even her mom...
141K 3K 50
Cole Anderson, the rich loner kid, hates everyone and everything. There seems to be at least one thing about each person that pisses him off beyond r...
112K 3K 43
A story, in which a typical teenage girl falls for the school's bad boy. Except, she's not that typical and he's not that much of a bad boy. *** "If...