You're the one I .... adore...

נכתב על ידי vickyv

THAT MOMENT IN TIME......... a moment in life can change your life for ever..... it changed mine....] you dec... עוד

You're the one I .... adore??.....
A wedding night........
"WELCOME HOME!"
Little Princess
LILY
lily.... wife..
Sam and Me!
My sister's secrets
family
Holiday...
Reality or .......
I Hate Myself!!
home
home
A soldier's wife...............
reality?
Angel

across the balustrade

526 13 6
נכתב על ידי vickyv

I walked in my room and quickly locked the door; didn't want people walking in to find an empty bed. I didn't bother flicking on the lights or anything, instead, I walked straight to the balustrade at the far end of my room and stood by the railing. It overlooked the gardens and the moon shined right into the room; it filled the room with a silver glow; it always had. Its beams made the centuries old oak tree seem like a ghost, or rather a gentle guardian who has stood watch over the house for years and still plans to do the same. 

The old oak had been my friend, my conspirator and my companion back in the days when I lived here as a carefree eighteen year old. I reminised about my lucky days, about sneeking out of the house at odd hours and partying away sure that I wouldn't be caught, that no one knew about my escapades.

But Al and Sam always knew, always. They would wish me morning with a wink and proceed to tell me just how tame my wild antics were, they had both been wilder. I missed those days. The breeze gently blew over my face and brought me back to reality, to a waiting wife.

Duty called, they said. I had to attend to mine too. My husband-ly duties awaited me. I stood on the railing and jumped from my balcony to my wife's which just happened to be next to mine, perhaps at a distance of four feet.

In a blink of an eye, I was standing in my wife's room, staring at her in the mirror. She sat at her dressing table, brushing her beautiful hair, wearing a pretty little night dress and a very sexy smile; a very sexy dreamy smile. I could happily bet every last cent I owned that she was dreaming about her husband and his oh-so famous ministrations. 

"Hey beautiful" I whispered as I crossed the room and knelt by her feet. She smiled down at me and put her hand in my hair. I loved the feel of her lovingly caress my scalp, gently playing with my unkempt hair, her own tresses abandoned as she began to brush mine. I never knew this simple act of brushing one's hair could be erotic or sensual. I was on cloud nine, my head in Lily's lap, her soft hand gently kneading my back while the other, the naughtier one, brushing my hair.

I could smell her, her passion, her arousal and her sweetness which had blended with a faint fragnance of vanila. It was driving me mad; it was leading me to the very gates of heaven, it was pure divinity...

"Liam" She whispered as she kissed the shell of my ear.

"Hmm..." I moaned, I couldn't articulate anything; wasn't in the state to.

"Baby, your knees will hurt, lets get comfortable." She whispered again, this time her soft lips were caressing my forehead.

"Lily" I moaned, I honestly wasn't in the state to move. I kissed her tummy and sat on the soft carpet. "Babe... come here.." I whispered as I pulled her towards me.

She lay down her brush and pulled at the strings of her nightgown. It quickly came undone; and with it my control.

As gracefully as a swan, she slid down and sat next to me. "God! Lily you are beautiful." I whispered as I pulled her into my waiting arms. She blushed but came into my arms willingly. She sat astride and burried her face in the crook of my neck then let her hands play with my hair and her legs hold my torso in a tight grip.

"Aah Lily.." I moaned and she bit my neck. That minx was soon turning into a very hot vampire. My friend although imprisoned in my jeans was enjoying himself and couldn't wait to be freed. My wife and him were it cahoots I guessed, for no sooner did the thought cross my mind, wifey dearest began to aid my little friend.

She hesitently pulled my shirt out of my jeans and began pulling my belt out of the way. I loved her fervor, her artless passion, her sincere sensuality. "Liam! Get it out!" She hissed in irritation and I felt a rumble deep within my chest. My little bride was such a spirited little hellion. A very impatient spirited little hellion

Quickly I set her away and got up to get out of all unwanted confinements. She simply stared at me with her pretty eyes that clearly showcased her arousal, and her open pink mouth, I guess she forgot to close it, not that I was complaining, I was enjoying my strip tease.

Her nipples had tightened under her sheer camisole, I stopped to stare as they blossomed. I knew they were pink, yet they had this magical quality about them, they made me want to sit and stare, to make love to them; to worship them.

Junior grew harder, he wanted a little attention to him as well and so I knelt in front of Lily and pulled her to me, hard into me and kissed her open mouth. Pushed right in and possesed her with all that I had.

We moaned and loved with our tongues as we held onto each other for support. "Liam, please," she moaned as she pulled away and pulled her camisole over her head. She knelt there, in front of me in her birthday suit; a very pretty birthday suit and her only ornament was a shy smile. Her smile spoke volumes of her trust in me, her passion and need for me, for us and her.

"Baby.." I began but she cut me off with a kiss as she engulfed me into a tight hug; her breasts crushed to my chest and my junior enjoyed the support of her slightly round tummy. I began to explore  her little body thoroughly. She was as soft as satin, as pretty as an angel, she was all I ever dreamt of; she was mine...

explicit scene here.... all those who shouldn't read it, please skip this part till the next  '>>' sign...

I lay her down, on the soft carpet and knelt in front of her. She was a goddess, every man's fantasy, my fantasy. I had to worship her tonight.

"Liam..." She whispered, but I gently put a finger to my mouth, I didn't trust myself to touch her. I was losing it; every last bit of my sanity. Taking a deep breathe, I prayed for control; I had to please and pleassure my Goddess.

I looked up at her soft dreamy eyes and smiled, as I bent low and kissed her belly button, her piercing there and dipped my tongue, licking her as I swirled in her tiny belly button. She made soft mewling sounds and she clutched my hair with both her hands.

I loved what I was doing to her, more importantly, I loved what I was doing to myself too. I never knew things about myself that I was learning with her on the carpet. I never knew I loved a belly button, never knew I loved the magic we both created together.

This was perhaps the third time we had come together, yet every time had made me want more. Tonight though was for her, her and her pleassure. Because, as I kissed her tummy, randomly licked her thightd, her knees, bit her calves, I realised that nothing gave me more pleassure than pleassure her, worshipping her, loving her body.

I finally reached the arch of her foot. It was a dainty little foot, it had a pink polish at the nails; just the same colour as the night we married. Smiling softly, I kissed her foot, licked her toes, tickled her sole and made her squirm, "Liam please! " Lily moaned as she squired, her hands clutching the soft fur of the carpet. She was such a delicious sight; a foot in my hand and the other spread open; she looked like a blossoming flower; all pink, wet and soft. Just the vision turned my head. I had to have her!

Placing the foot on my shoulder, I bent and kissed her woman hood. She had shaved away her natural curls tonight, I liked that. I could see her better, see her wetness and passion as she mewled in delight. Her fragrance was enticing to say the least. I had to taste the ambrosia, and taste I did. Infact, I feasted on her, her sweetness, her softness, all of it, I liked her, bit her, ate her, till she was almost yelling, begging be to stop and not to stop.

My little minx was incohorent with pleassure and junior was trembling in anticipation; he too needed the ambrosia. Slowly, I prowled over her, kissing her beautiful body at random places, leaving my mark against the soft silk of her skin. I gave her a few hickeys; not on her neck, but her tummy, her breasts, her shoulders. 

I couldn't help myself; I felt I needed to stake claim. To proclaim like a caveman that she was mine... is mine and will be mine... only mine. 

She was scrapping my back with her nails, biting me, pleading, threatening to get on with it.."Liam hurry!" She chanted, I loved her husky whispers, her edginess excited me and well my dam broke, I had to have her, I did.

With as much care possible, I let junior finally enter her. 

"Baby I won't break." She whispered as she pushed towards me, and that was it. I forgot all restraint, all semblence of sanity left me, and I responded to her fiery wild passion with a passion of my own.

"Flip" She ordered and I found myself obeying. She sat on me and stayed still, "No don't move." She ordered!

"Are you trying to kill me love?" I breathed, she stopped and I wanted to..

"Aaah" The minx suddenly twitched, making junior mad, I had to have her, " Baby please" I begged and she laughed and bent low, pulling her breasts to my face, "Want me?" She taunted as she did another little something to junior.

:Hell yes," I whispered as I pulled her to me and began to suckle a pink little bud. She moaned and twitched and soon I found myself control our movements, or rather each fighting the other to control, we needed each other, we needed completion.

"Can we play later? I need you now." I begged and she smiled and kissed my mouth before happily complying. 

We made love, made out,  became one and it was heaven.....

It was the most beautiful night of my life.... My wife took me to heaven and back more times than I could count. Not that I was complaining but well, I had to get back to my own room and I had no energy to do so; she had drained out every last bit of strength from me. 

We lay languorously in each others arms, entwined and yet intimately connected. It felt complete, it felt like home. Perhaps deep down I always knew she was home, right from the first time ever that she ran upto me and hugged a complete stranger, but she did. The normally shy and sweet five year old exuberance knew no bounds the minute she lay her angelic eyes on me and forced her daddy to put her down.

I remember staring at her little tantrum, at everyone's amazement as she simply ran towards me, she ran as fast as her tiny little legs could carry her but she happily barreled straight into me and held my legs as tight as she could, with all the little strength of a child. "My." she had yelled and everyone had laughed, Jake had even gone so far as to claim that perhaps he had finally met his son-in-law.  We had all laughed then and Lily and I had forged our bond. But his words had proved to be prophetic. I had become his son-in-law.

Only, I wasn't sure if he would be happy about it.....

 Finally her alarm clock roused us, rather forced us to acknowledge the begining of a new day."I have to go babe." I whispered but yet didn't find the heart to move. We lay entwined, each knowing we had to leave yet not willing to.......

"Lily! Are you up yet?" Peter yelled suddenly as he banged on the door.

Shit!!

We looked at each other in panic and silently scrambled to find our clothes. As soon as we both got decent, I kissed her hard on her mouth and ran towards the balcony, it was time to get back to my room.

 Lily's POV

I stared at him in a daze. 

"Lily! Get your butt down now!" Peter yelled again and startled me out of my reverie.

"Coming you dope." I yelled back and sighed, I had to get to school.

I sighed as I stood under the hot shower. Every part of me; even those that I didn't know existed, ached. I was tired and happy. How I wished I could share a shower with Liam. Just the thought of him turned me on. Imagining him, his touch, his kisses, I didn't even realise when I began to touch myself.

I imagined his arms around me as I hugged myself. His soft hands grazing my stomach, my breasts, my core, and I let my hands follow that path. One towards the very centre of my; the other, towards my breasts.

I pinched my nipple as I pushed a finger into my wetness, "Liam.." I moaned, " I need you my baby..." I moaned as I tortured myself, made love to myself just as Liam would have.

"I need you too babe." 

A pair of warm arms pulled me into a warm torso, my husband's arms

"Liam!" I jumped as he nuzzled me, " You need me babe?" He asked in feigned innocence and moved to show exactly how I needed him. He took my hand and out it on my nipple, "Play with yourself hun." He whispered as he pulled me closer, "I need to see you play with yourself."

 I bid as he told me to.

He played with the other nipple and followed my other hand towards my wetness. Just as I was about to take my hand out, he stopped me, " NO" He croaked and inserted a long finger into me. Our fingers rubbed each other as he followed my rthym into me. We were both entering my pussy, we were both circling inside, we were both... " Aahh"

"Hush" He whispered and I felt junior jerk behind me, suddenly I wanted his furry little friend, I wanted him now!" I turned and pulled him to me, " I want you." I whispered as I kissed her perfect pecs, her chest.... 

He picked me up and impaled me in a single swoop. His aim was perfect and I foound myself almost crying out in pleassure. 

I was in heaven... pure undiluted bliss descended upon me.

"Lily!" He cried as his big O took over, I couldn't even begin to count how many he had given me in the shower, let alone last night.

I hung onto him, replete with pleassure and limp because of it.

"We should get out love, you will get late." He whsipered as he pulled us out of the shower stall and wiped us both, we whatever part of us he could wipe, as I was still onto him.

He took me to my bed and lay me on it, covering me like a blanket; I don't want to leave you babe. Can we meet somewhere private after your school today? Say yes and I will organize everything. All you will have to do is come up with a plaussible excuse. Is it possible?" He whispered as his stubble rubbed against my cheek. I smiled and nodded as he kissed me nose and slowly got off me, and out of me.

I blused as I saw furry, yes thats what I will call him, furry come out of me, he was all wet and happy, pleased with his conquest. Without thinking, I tugged it towards me, my mouth and sat up on my knees. Liam groaned but let me.

I kissed little furry and loving the taste of his wetness and mine, I began to lick it to glory. This was the best lollipop of my life, nothing, not even chocolate compared to this.

"Lily! I want you out now!" Mom yelled as she banged the door and broke our spell.

"Ya mom, coming." I yelled back and proceeded to do as I pleased.

After licking every drop from off him I let him go, "My hubby needs to go to work... bye." I whisered as I kissed furry and winked at Liam while doing so. 

He kissed me and wearing only a towel jumped back into his room.

I sighed and went to bed, turned and slpet, well, only after putting my pjs on. Sex; non stop sex marathon did tire the body afterall.......

............................

Soo sorry for the dealy....

please do leave your comments...

lemme know what you tihnk

המשך קריאה