The Mediator 2 (GOT7 MARK fea...

By -eatseokjins

A sequel to The Mediator. Wendy has now ended her Year One as a Physiotherapy student and once again, she's... More

Chapter 1: Seoul I'm back!
Chapter 2: Reunion
Chapter 3: JYP Family
Chapter 4: The Fair Game
Chapter 5: Together forever?
Chapter 6: The Fair Game 2
Chapter 7: Mixed feelings
Chapter 8: Eodiga?
Chapter 9: COFFEE TERIOR
Chapter 10: The Tuan Family
Chapter 11: Lost
Chapter 12: What's the truth?
Chapter 13: Let the game begin
Chapter 14: The Climb
Chapter 15: Denial & Mind blown
Chapter 16: Hide and seek
Chapter 17: The Date
Chapter 18: Goodbye
Chapter 19: Healing
Chapter 20: Fly with Peter Pan
Chapter 22: Status Quo
Chapter 23: Too good to be true
Chapter 24: Runaway Groom
Chapter 25: Unraveling the truth
Chapter 26: Save my friend
Chapter 27: Back to square one
Chapter 28: On hiatus
Chapter 29: We are One
Chapter 30: Jane
Author's note
New story: Seoulmate

Chapter 21: Homeshare

2.3K 81 53
By -eatseokjins

When we returned home, both our hands were full of plastic bags. I had no idea why Mark kept stuffing everything into the trolley while shopping, so after placing everything on the table, I nagged at him.

"Oppa, why did you buy so much stuff? There's only the two of us in the house you know?"

"Just wait and see", he only gave me this reply before he started unpacking everything.

Soon, he threw on an apron over his head and started cooking some meat with the frying pan. I tilted my head and watched sheepishly as he began cooking. I had never seen him being so serious before. He looked really cute in this attire and I couldn't help but to steal glances at him time to time. It made me giggle at one corner which then caught his attention later on.

"Stop laughing", he warned, eyeing me from the corners of his eyes.

"Come and try this", he then dipped a little portion of the meat into the sauce and blew it before he fed me with it.

"Cheoncheonhi, it's still hot."

"Hmmmmhm~", I licked my lips after I tasted it. Surprisingly, it turned out quite well and I shot him an unbelievable look.

"Not too bad Mark, it's good."

He smiled proudly at his accomplishment and turning his back back to the counter, he got a piece of tissue and came to me.

"Come on, have some faith in your boyfriend will you?", as he said that, he leaned towards me and wiped the remaining stains at the corners of my mouth.

I stared in awe when he drew in even closer, his breath mingling with mine. I patted my stomach to keep my gaze from falling to those lips that were driving me to distraction. However, as time passes, I realized that I was slowly closing my eyes reflexively.

It's just too hard to resist. He's going to kiss me, and I will let him do so this time. Heck those cameras. I'm not camera shy anyway, I told myself.

His lips were about to touch mine when

'DING DONG!', the doorbell rang.

"Argh!", Mark groaned as he pulled away from me, running his fingers through his hair.

"What a perfect timing! I will go get that", he continued to rant as he grumpily walked towards the direction of door. But before he could do so, I pulled him back, leaned in and pressed my lips against his. His eyes widened as I watched him through the slits of my own. Then grinning, I said to him,

"I will get the door instead, you might wanna watch that", I jerked my head towards the direction of the frying pan and watched as he followed my motion.

"Shit!", he shrieked when he realized that the other side of the meat was already burning.

I gave a chortle as I made my way towards the door. When I opened it, the sight that greeted me wasn't unfamiliar.

GOT7, those bunch of monkeys again.

However, the beeline doesn't just end there. Jungkook's head soon popped out from the back and I could also make out In Hyung, Jimin and Yerin waving frantically at me as well.

"Why are all of you here?", I accidentally blurted out.

Jackson frowned at my words and taking a step forward, he pinched my cheeks.

"Yah! Is this how you greet your guest s for today?"

Youngjae then waved a card in front of me,

"Noona, we are actually invited to your house-warming party~"

"Party?"

"Yeah, so let's get the party started!", both BTS and GOT7 then pushed their way through me and headed into the house without my consent.

"YAH!"

Closing the door hurriedly, I wanted to settle them down properly first but I heard a shrill cry behind me.

"OUWWW!"

"Mwoya?", my eyes widened when I saw a hand interjecting the door.

"It's me", the stranger said while blowing his fingers.

When he finally looked up to meet my eyes, I screamed in delight.

"HENRY?!"

-
-
-

MARK'S POV

"Hyung, I will take over from here now. I think you better head out before your eyeballs bulge out. Haha", Jr entered the kitchen and pushed me out at the right time.

Initially, I was busy preparing the meal for everyone else out there but something kept bothering and getting me distracted.

Stupid Henry is giggling again, unmanly it is. His muscles are shaking and tears stream from his half closed eyes.

Henry had just told a lame joke and now, they are all bonding over the food which I have painstakingly made for them. Everyone was just busy chit-chatting that I don't even think that they are tasting and appreciating my efforts at all.

I held my breath behind pursed lips to steel myself against the gales of laughter.

I know what happened. Henry had claimed that his 'wife', Yewon had been temporary suspended from WGM over some matters, which explained why he's here. He was just nice getting bored until he found out that Wendy and I have moved in next to 'his' house. But hey, that doesn't mean that he can share 'wife' with me!

I looked over their shoulders. He had his arm wrapped around Wendy's just a few minutes into the talk. What the hell?

"Oh, you are really good man! You know Mandarin, Cantonese and English too!", I heard Wendy complimenting him and sharing a Hi-5 with him and Jackson at the same time.

Hello~ I'm a Taiwanese too! I can speak Mandarin as well, I almost wanted to shout out, but my inner voice was telling me this instead,

"But you can't speak as fluently as he does, shame on you, Mr Taiwanese~"

Scratch that.

"Jackson-a, why didn't you introduce me to this friend of yours in the first place?!", Wendy was even showing her pouty lips now while whining at him.

My nostrils were flaring and I guessed that was the reason why Jr had gave me the cue to head out. He probably knew that there was a need for me to take action.

Now, Henry is again telling some lame story about his experiences in 'Real Men'. I know he is without even listening to the words. His face is lit up brighter than a toothpaste commercial and he has that soft look on his face. It makes me want to hurl something at him.

"Excuse me, do you mind me sitting here?", I finally couldn't take it anymore and I pointed at the seat in between Wendy and him as I tried my best to ask politely.

"Oops! Mianhaeyo!", he shot me an apologetic look whereas Wendy narrowed her eyes at me this time.

"Are you trying to slack?"

I threw my arm around her shoulder and pushed those loose strands of hair to the back of her ear.

"I couldn't possibly not if you are here enjoying."

This made the rest laughed and I'm glad that they found me humorous.

"Yeah, just let Jr eomma settle the food will do. He can handle it on his own", Bambam commented which earned him a wink from me. This little kid is sure good in saying the right things at the right time.

As I was gesturing for Wendy to feed me some fish balls, Suga then came up with a plan.

"Since dinner is still not yet ready, why not we play a game?"

"What game?", Yerin asked dubiously.

"Hmm... How about Truth or Dare?", Yugyeom suggested.

Everyone's head shot up concurrently.

"I guess it's decided?", Jackson grinned happily.

-
-
-

"Alright, the first person is...", JB spinned the bottle.

"Jin hyung!"

Jin gasped when his name got called.

"Truth or dare, hyung?"

"Truth."

"Okay...", JB tapped on his chin as he thought for a while.

"When did you lose your first kiss?"

As soon as this question was asked, it garnered the attention from everyone. Even I was curious of his answer.

Everyone was totally anticipating it but all that Jin did was to bit his lips. On top of that, he was looking over at someone nervously and I knew who that someone was.

Seol ma...

I studied the figure next to me. Her palms were sweaty and I could feel her heartbeat getting raised by seconds when she realized that he was actually staring at her.

It couldn't be Wendy right...

"Erm...", Jin cleared his throat, breaking my thoughts.

"It was on the night of her birthday celebration...", he trailed.

"Aigoo...I wonder who's that lucky girl~", all sorts of comments came out once he shared that, but I noticed that Wendy was the only one who was looking rather awkward right there.

Jinjjya?! Jin managed to kiss her before me?!

Without knowing, I had already slammed my hand on my own thigh, causing me to yelp in pain.

"Hyung? What are you doing?", Youngjae asked, making the rest shoot me with weird looks.

"Ani, nan gwaenchanhda. Go on, ignore me please", I replied quickly to avoid any suspicion. It was lucky that nobody else suspected a thing about Jin's words.

My eyes darted to Jin's subsequently and he returned me an apologetic smile.

AISH! YI NOM!

While I was still overcoming the rage in me, Jin had already spin the bottle. It soon landed on In Hyung.

"Truth", In Hyung said without thinking and it was now Jin's turn to smirk.

"Do you have a special feeling for someone right now?", he asked.

In Hyung blushed at his words and then nodded shyly after which. Who wouldn't know this? Just look at the direction she's peeking over at. Isn't it obvious that it's JB?!

In the meantime, JB glared at me to warn me to better shut my mouth up as I was trying really hard to control my laughter.

"WENDY UNNIE!", it was when In Hyungie exclaimed that I realized that they had started on the next round.

The bottle was pointing at Wendy for this turn and she nudged me.

"Oppa, help me! What to choose? Truth or dare?", she asked.

I chuckled at her cute expression. She was even seeking my advice just for a game.

"How about dare for this time?", I challenged her.

She nodded her head in agreement but In Hyungie just had to come up with the most atrocious dare.

"I dare you to kiss the next person whom the bottle will stop at."

And there goes the spin...

"YAH!", I tried to go against this idea but nobody was with me.

"O! Henry oppa!"

His eyes enlarged and he seemed amused by it too.

There were now murmurs across the entire living room.

Wendy was suppressing a smile. I could tell from her blush that she really liked him, probably as a brother or friend or whatever. Her usual even brown had a rosiness to it and it was cute. But hell no! I won't let that happen!

Just as I was about to intercept, Jr appeared from the kitchen.

"Guys! Dinner's ready!"

"O? Dinner? YAY! Thanks Jr eomma!", as usual, the hungry three musketeers were the first few to react and to dash to the dining table.

And all thanks to Jr, the entire gang totally threw Wendy's dare to the back of their minds.

"Time to eat!", Rap Monster patted his stomach and BTS soon proceeded there as well.

Saved by the bell, I thought as the corner of my mouth twitched.

With that, I entered the kitchen with the rest and headlocked Jr.

"Eomma... Bho bho~", I puckered up my lips and gave him a long kiss on his cheeks which sent the rest staring in agony.

"Ewwwwww gross! What was that for???"

-
-
-

After dinner, all of us sat at the living room for a movie.

Everyone else was paying one hundred percent attention to the movie except for Henry. Time after time, he would steal glances at me and I was really irritated by it.

"What?!", I finally scoffed at him.

His eyes was looking back at mine innocently as he pointed to my side.

It was only then did I realized that he was not looking at me but at her all along.

Wendy was already dozing off beside me and her head was jerking back and forth each time it dip. I positioned her head gently on my shoulder in order for her to sleep well. Henry seemed satisfied with my action but it got me a little annoyed.

Before I could say anything that make me seem possessive, he whispered to me,

"Wendy-ssi is a really cute and nice girl. I'm glad that she has a caring boyfriend like you."

And just this one sentence of his made me change my opinion of him.

"Jinjjyayo? You think so too?"

-
-
-

WENDY'S POV

I awoke to soft sheets, and the morning light trickled in through the blinds the next morning. Shedding myself off the remaining glimpses of a dream, my eyes were still shut as I soaked in the warmth of my covers before letting my eyes see the sun's rays.

As I tossed and turned in my bed in attempt for a morning stretch, it was soon I felt a presence next to me.

Mark.

I almost forgot that we are sharing the same room now. The last thing I could recall from last night was that I have fallen asleep while watching the movie and I did felt someone scooping me up to which I blabber nonsense at.

It must be him.

I smiled as I looked at Mark so relaxed laying on the bed next to me. Placing a light touch on his face, I caressed it gently as I studied his flawless morning face. He looks like an angel in his sleep, so peaceful and calm.

Just as my fingers slowly traced to his lips, he uncovered his eyes and looked at me lovingly.

"Good morning, Wendy-ssi", he said in his husky voice and buried his face into my neck. Then, he breathed in, causing me to shiver happily.

It was only shortly after that PD-nim entered our room and handed to us our mission card for the day.

"What does it say?", I asked curiously and leaned towards Mark's face as he was the one doing the reading.

"Hmm... It says to do what your other half loves to do", he said into my ears as he cuddled me closer to him.

"That's all?"

"Yup, that's all."

I chuckled to myself as he said that.

"What's so funny?", he raised an eyebrow at me.

"Nothing, I just happened to figure that out from remembering your only dream in 'Dreamknight'."

"Hmm?"

"Remember? JB's and Jackson's dream was love, Youngjae's one was music whereas yours was... LOL."

"What?"

"Skateboarding."

-------------------------------------------

Author's note:

Guys, this news is up again.

I can see this fanfic coming to an end soon and the ending should lie somewhere between chapt 25-30.

I would like to thank all of your support up till now although the story might have gotten a little boring lately. But I promise, more action will be back shortly! Gamsahabnida for taking the time to read this! :D

<3,

Wendy (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.2K 2.3K 23
5 years was all it took, for everything to fall apart. - sequel to my bully
2.4K 33 23
working for JYP Entertainment never came to your mind as a job you'd ever have in the future but as years passed by in a blink of an eye, feelings ge...
75K 1.9K 44
'Do you love me?' 'All my life I've felt lost until I met Y/N' Jinyoung comes into your life but so does your new care...
274 18 12
This story is a sequel to GOTTrouble: Jiyou and is my interpretation of Justt Ally's theory for GOT7's Fly music video (please see her YouTube channe...