𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐃�...

By chickennuggetgremlin

Dragons existed, yeah I know, huge surprise, huh? Well, dragons did. They were the ones who helped create the... More

Season 1 すゆぅ
【Chapter 1】
【Chapter 2】
【Chapter 3】
【Chapter 4】
【Chapter 5】
【Chapter 6】
【Chapter 7】
【Chapter 8】
【Chapter 9】
【Chapter 10】
【Chapter 11】
【Chapter 12】
【Chapter 13】
【Chapter 14】
【Chapter 15】
【Chapter 16】
【Chapter 17】
【Chapter 18】
【Chapter 19】
【Chapter 20】
【Chapter 21】
Season 2 雲キ往
【Chapter 22】
【Chapter 23】
【Chapter 24】
【Chapter 26】
【Chapter 27】
【Chapter 28】

【Chapter 25】

2.4K 69 3
By chickennuggetgremlin

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┊  ┊   ┊ ┊ ┊   ┊

┊  ┊   ┊ ┊   ✧   ┊

┊  ┊   ✧   ┊    ┊

┊  ✧        ✧   ┊

┊     ✧

"The town clinging to the side of the mountain is Vaizel. It's a merchant town." Standing obediently beside Meliodas' side, (Y/N) scanned over the small town as she examined its routes and bridges, the places most populous and the least. Catching (Y/N) nod, Meliodas huffed, glancing away from her as he returned to looking on at the town.

"Is it really here?" Hawks inquired, staying right beside (Y/N) as he caught the limited—yet interesting—communication that occurred between the two of them. (Y/N) nodded, "Indeed, this is Vaizel. The patron looked too drunk to be telling a lie, so the hammer's whereabouts must be true." Listening to what (Y/N) was reporting, Hawks nodded. "I guess you're right."

"Don't you remember him also saying that it was so big no one could wield it?" Meliodas mentioned to Hawks, the male in return nodding as Elizabeth stared at Meliodas in curiosity. "No one could wield it?" Elizabeth mumbled, fantasizing about how huge and mighty such a weapon could be as it was interpreted in such a way.

"Could it be Diane's-"

"Screw that, do something about my clothes!" Peering over at the topless Ban, (Y/N) tilted her head to the side in bewilderment. Wasn't he wearing clothes just last night? Or was she not paying enough attention to him as to not detect just a shift in image?

"Cover up with an apron." Lightly nudging Meliodas, (Y/N) cleared her throat and gave Ban a small smile. "Don't worry about clothing, Ban; I have a few clothes that would look lovely on you-"

"That's not important!" Grabbing Meliodas by the waist (Y/N) hugged him close as she shielded his eyes in fear of shooting dust or debris reaching at him, injuring his eyesight. Floating for a few seconds in mid-air without wings or magic, (Y/N) promptly fell down soon after she was thrown up in the air. Getting back down (Y/N) set Meliodas down on the floor gently, sweeping off any dirt that was on his hair or outfit.

"Why am I being left behind to mind the tavern?!" Diane protested vehemently as she sobbed, not envying to be left all alone by herself. "We have to. Ever since a Giant went wild at their festival a few years back, they've been banned from town." Meliodas explained to her, not caring much about the crying Giantess.

Touching Diane's thigh with her hand, (Y/N) grinned up at the giantess, wishing to reassure the sobbing woman. "Don't fret, Diane. We'll be back soon. It won't take long, I promise." Sniffling, Diane wiped away a few stray tears and nodded her head. "Alright, but remember—you promised!" Viewing as the giantess put down her pinky, (Y/N) raised her own pinky and wrapped it around her finger the best she could—which wasn't very much.

"What about us?" Looking over at the familiar voice (Y/N) sweatdropped, her hopes for them remaining in bed and not waking up now vanished. Stepping down the wooden steps, Izuku rubbed away the fatigue from his eyes the best he could, yawning as he stretched his arms out. "I think we should go too, you know—to see if there's anything we can help with." Izuku recommended, this making Denki light up with elation.

"Yeah! We can even find a job-" Yelping in shock as Shinso pulled his cheek, Hitoshi frowned down at the whining highlighter before letting go of his cheek, which Denki kept rubbing in pain. "What he meant to say was; we can help you with getting this... weapon of yours much quicker." Shinso spoke, hands inside his pockets as the same detached expression on his face agitated most of the crewmates.

"Look, we don't need your help-" Standing in front of Ban, (Y/N) punched him in the gut softly, making him double over in pain, though not before mouthing the last words from his sentence to Shinso. "Ban was trying to say that we wouldn't want you getting injured just because you wished to help us, and so, why not stay here where it's most safe?" (Y/N) advised only for the other three to avoid her idea.

"I-I just think that it would be a fruitful idea to test out these... um... p-powers of ours... is all..." Backing away slowly in fear as the other sins scowled at him, Izuku settled behind Shinso while the older male stood his ground and stared back at the others with apathetic eyes before looking back over at (Y/N).

"Wouldn't you all like us out of your hair forever?" Shinso claimed, this arousing a lot of their enthusiasm while (Y/N) became fixed, uncertain by what he was going with this. Regarding their hushed reactions, Shinso smirked, contented with the results.

"Well, then why not let us instruct ourselves how to fight and how to endure in the normal world, and once we understand, we will be away from you forever. No more Shinso, or Midoriya, or Kaminari—just all five of you, and (Y/N)." Deliberately including (Y/N) last, Shinso watched as their impassive expressions changed of one of consideration, and then bashfulness.

'Whatever those psychos are thinking, it musn't be good... but whatever, it's not like whatever they're thinking about, will actually come true.' As his thoughts ended, all five of them seem to nod together in approval.

"Fine," Glancing over at the mild Shinso with a burning and doubtful glare, Meliodas frowned upon seeing his face. "all three of you will come with us and take part in the Fighting Festival—under one condition." Humming in response, Shinso nodded his head.

"Go on. What is your condition?"

"All three of you must make it to the final round."

Upon hearing his request, Shinso looked behind him and to the others as they nodded their heads in compliance, a bit hesitantly, might I add.

Turning his attention back over to look at the small midget captain, Shinso bent his head. "We've all agreed on your condition, Sir Meliodas."

Perceiving a sense of pride come over her senses, (Y/N) recognized that it was coming from her Master Meliodas. 'Master probably felt satisfaction in hearing Shinso call him "Sir". It seems like Shinso knows a thing or two about flattery.' Staring back over at Shinso, (Y/N) studied his body language only to find no signs of vulnerability in his posture, eyes, or movements—everything was admirably relaxed about that boy.

"See?! Even they don't want to be here with me!" Swinging her head around her ponytails swung along with her, slapping her face lightly. Spotting Elizabeth standing right next to her, (Y/N) nudged her on the shoulder and motioned for her to go over towards Diane. Getting the queue, Elizabeth stepped up and walked closer to her.

"Um, I could stay behind." Elizabeth offered, this making Diane stunned. "Are you sure?" Diane asked her, leaning in closer towards the shorter female in case she hadn't heard her accurately. "Sure, I'd love to have a girl's chat for once. (Y/N)," Turning her body over at (Y/N), Elizabeth smiled cheerfully at her.

"Why don't you join us? It would be nice to have all the girls together for once." Elizabeth suggested only for (Y/N) to promptly reject the invitation. "I'm sorry, Eli, but I have to remain close to my Captain and recapture Diane's Sacred Weapon." Apologizing to Elizabeth, (Y/N) turned around and stood right next to Meliodas as the other two females brooded.

"You always choose the Captain over us! What's so great about him anyway?!" Striking the ground with one fist this time, the others hopped up only a little before going back down on the ground. Hearing this, Meliodas smirked. "You can say that she wishes my company over anyone else's, isn't that right, (Y/N)." Looking up at (Y/N), said girl gave him a closed-eye smile in reply. "Indeed, it is."

Pouting upon hearing this, Diane hid her mouth behind one of her pigtails. "That's a lie..."

"Alright, enough chitter-chatter! Let's go!"

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ---- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Step right up! Get your swords from a skilled blacksmith!"

"Such mediocre quality metal. Don't purchase it if you have common sense."

"This fine specimen was found in the tomb of a king!"

"It's made of plastic. Though I presume that could have been his lavatory bowl."

"(Y/N)... calm down a bit, they're just trying to make a sale." King chortled anxiously, only to stop mid-laugh as he saw the frightening glare of (Y/N). "The laws of a merchant are always as clear as day, King—and so will be their blood if they are not mindful!"

Holding back (Y/N) by the hand, Meliodas sighed. "Easy, tiger. We still have a mission to do, remember?" Instantly calming down, (Y/N) nodded her head. "Yes, of course. Please pardon my disrespect. It was exceedingly out of place for me." Atoning to the group, (Y/N) eyebrow twitched as she heard the grumbling sound of Shinso.

Passing by a green-haired fellow, (Y/N) stared at him as said male also got up and stared at her. For a while, both of them managed eye contact, for the other didn't know what intrigued her so much about that male, but she swore she had met him before. But where?

"Lookin' for anything in particular?" Jerking out of her staring contest (Y/N) turned around and studied at the drunken old male who was sitting on top of a block of chopped wood, his smile lighthearted as he carried a drunken blush across his cheeks with a brown and purple bottle of beer held strongly in his hands.

"Or are you in the festival?"

"Nope, we're looking for a weapon. A big hammer. We heard there was one here." Rebuking his question, Meliodas' attention was on the old drunk male while (Y/N) continued looking behind her shoulder to spot the unusually familiar green-haired boy, but he was already gone.

"Oh, that's easy. See that?" Pointing at a tremendous raised rock high on the mountain, (Y/N) sighed. 'I knew it was supposed to be someplace extra, like this place. Though, how did it get there?' Continuing speculating about the hammer, the old male continued speaking.

"It's behind there."

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ---- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Gawking at the familiar hammer Diane used to carry around with her all the time, (Y/N) stood impressed by its size and beauty, even though she has seen it before numerous times. 'I don't think I will ever get used to this...'

"It's Diane's Gideon!"

"It was really here!"

"Now, let the annual Vaizel Fighting Festival begin!" Cheers followed this announcement as everyone—including the sins and the other four—now having their attention pulled over at the small man in front of them. "The use of weapons is strictly forbidden! Men who let their fists do the talking should sign up right away! The winner gets 100 gold coins, and we're throwing in this Giant's war hammer as an added bonus!" After hearing this revelation, both (Y/N) and King stood side-by-side, scrutinizing the festival.

"So disorganized..."

"What a barbaric festival. Right, Captain?"

"We're signing up, right?"

"Let's see who's the best!"

"I wish to get better at this magic power of mine, so this is perfect!"

"Oh, yeah! 100 gold coins here I come!"

"All their eyes see is gold..."

(Y/N) sighed, "I suppose only you and I are out of this, huh, King-"

"Come on, (Y/N)! Oh, and bring King with ya!"

"Right away, Captain!"

"(Y/N)-!"

(ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.2K 1.3K 19
Meliodas x OC/Reader For many years of my life, I lived in a place known as The Vale. The world in-between worlds, the place where you lay when you c...
4.1K 271 30
In the Beginning, Chaos created The Goddess, Demons, Fairies and Giants. All was good in the land until Chaos created the humans, the race closest to...
111K 2.5K 12
(Y/n) went to a party with her friends, unluckily on the same night the Ten Commandments escaped their 3000 year old prison! She wakes up at her home...
74.4K 2.6K 21
After the Holy War, Queen (Y/n) of the Elf race hid herself and her people from the world in order to keep them safe. Though her kingdom is at peace...