Love Addict

iamchlxe

Nicki is a successful psychiatrist who lives in New York. Her life was always centered around her being succe... Еще

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Characters
Chapter 10
Chapter 11(Chapter 10 Part 2)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15(C14 Pt2)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
New Book
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Love Chart
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
20K! Snippet!
Chapter 30(20K Special!)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 25

960 67 8
iamchlxe

1 Weeks Later
Beyoncé POV

I sat in the line waiting patiently for Nicki's food. Since being with her I've gained quite a bit of patience and I didn't like it. I wasn't used to it.

Nicki decided to roll with me finally. She was scared to come out but I convinced her to. Or at least I convinced Tanya.

As of right now she was knocked out sleep. I had her playlist lightly playing, I made it for when she goes to sleep.

She has horrible nightmares, some about old trauma and others about new ones. Including the one involving Giselle killing her.

They won't even look at Giselle now which has caused her to act out. The woman is unethical and dangerous without Nicki putting her in check.

"Ma'am $14.32.", said the worker with attitude.

I handed her the money waiting for my change. As she went to get the money I could hear her talking shit.

"Here ma'am pull up to the next window.", she said with an eye roll.

I smirked, "ghetto ass bitch."

I rolled to the next window and it was her once again. I sighed.

God is this a test. Cause I'm about to fail.

"Here ma'am enjoy your meal.", she said.

"Yeah what ever.", I said with a smug.

I drove off and sat the bag down.

"Babygirl, you wanna eat now?", I asked. She shifted a little before sitting up.

"I'm hungry now.", she said in a raspy voice.

"Here you go.", I said handing her the bag and straw for her drink.

We were silently riding until she let out a scream and spit the food in the bag.

I damn near wrecked slamming on the brakes.

"What's wrong baby?", I asked frantically.

"The burger.", she cried.

I looked confused and grabbed the bag. I looked at what she spit out and seen the wad of gum.

My blood began to boil. I saw my knuckles whiten from gripping the steering wheel.

First I needed to calm her down.

"Look at me baby.", I said.

She looked at me and her eyes were switching like crazy. She was having an episode, and I needed to stop it in an expeditious manner.

I mentally cursed before unbutton the shirt I had on. I had on a bra underneath. I grabbed them and sat them in my lap.

Their legs straddled me and their face went directly into my neck. That was their safe place and I wasn't gonna take it from them.

I knew she was probably tired after all the crying and stressing. Even though it was just a wad of gum I really pushed her farther than I should've. I told her nothing would happen and something did. My placement on her trust scale was now lower than before.

"Look at me baby.", I said.

She lifted her head and I immediately wiped her tears.

"I'm sorry okay, I know you really pushed yourself and the others to come out today and I'm sorry that this happened.", I said.

She nodded.

"Words.", I said.

"I forgive you.", she said.

Her communication was getting somewhat better. As a child I know she began to shut her herself off, verbally, mentally, even physically.

So I'm trying to get her out the habit of not expressing, not talking, and or not eating.

After years of trauma and neglect it is hard but we're working on it.

"Now let's go get the bitch who did this.", I said.

She shook her head.

Another thing that is troubling, her innocence.

Even Tanya's innocence came back.

That situation brought back so much and including the scared person/ people they used to be.

"Home.", she said.

"Baby I can't let her get away with tha—

She just put her head in my neck and wrapped her arms around me.

I sighed before starting the car.

Don't worry I'd get that bitch later.

——————————

3 weeks later
Tanya's POV

I walked into the house waiting to hear a voice or something. I didn't even hear a tv running. My nerves began to go haywire.

I had been doing good since the food incident, I hated going so far backwards. I hated having Beyoncé worried sick about me.

I felt weak and that's what I worked so hard to never feel again.

"BUMBLE!", I yelled.

I was hoping she was somewhere near. I just got back from dropping the kids off, I had to beg them to let me.

"BEYONCÉ!", I yelled going up the stairs.

No answer.

Roman: don't panic T, she's probably got headphones in.

Hot tears began to run down my eyes. I pushed myself up the remainder of the stairs without falling.

I hated this, my pussyness angered me, but I couldn't fight it.

I was traumatized, I had every right to feel like this.

"BUBBA!", I cried.

I heard a big thud and I jumped making me cry more. I was going back to being a scared little girl and I couldn't control it.

Before I knew it I was on the floor curled in a ball.

Roman: T it's okay, she's somewhere, don't stress.

I couldn't I just wanted Bubba.

I felt myself being lifted and I finally opened my eyes to see Bey. She had wet hair which showed she was in the shower.

Her body was wet and I honestly didn't care.

"Are you okay Baby, I'm sorry.", she said kissing me. Her kisses eased my nerves.

I knew she felt horrible for this, especially Bey. Bey was always trying to care for me and I loved it but I also didn't like it it was unusual.

She laid me down on the bed showing me her full body. She was so damn beautiful. Like I didn't understand why she hid her body.

"Cuddle.", I said wanting to feel her skin on mine.

"Okay lemme dry off.", she said.

She left the bedroom to put her towel up and came back with some boy shorts on.

"Wanna watch a movie?", she asked.

I shook my head.

She got into bed and laid down so I could cuddle with her. I put my face in her neck and inhaled her wonderful scent. It was intoxicating and I loved it.

"Babygirl how was your day out?", she asked.

I nodded indicating it was good. I wasn't really for speaking I just wanted to listen to her heartbeat.

"Words.", she said.

"Good.", I said softly.

"That's good, I'm sorry for scaring you.", she said.

"It's okay.", I said.

"I have a question, do you trust us?", she asked.

"Yes of course.", I said sitting up.

I don't even know why she would ask that.

"I feel like I just keep fucking up, I'm not used to caring for someone and I don't know if I'm doing a good job.", she said.

"Of course you are, all of you are, y'all have shown me a side of yourselves that I'm sure few to none have seen, y'all have stepped out of the comfort zone that y'all created to care for me, for us.", I said now sitting up.

"But I scared you with the food incident and just now you a—

"Just now and 3 weeks ago is nothing compared to the whole month since what happened happened.", I said.

"Are you sure?", she asked.

I got up to my feet and began to take off my clothes.

"What are you doing?"

I ignored her and continued to take off my clothing.

Once I was fully naked I straddled her and I felt her tense up.

"Even after what happened I trust you enough to let you see my body,"

I grabbed her hand and put it on my breast.

"touch my body, so that should say a lot."

"Why are you doing this?", she asked.

"Because my love language is physical touch, my body is something I barely trust myself with, so don't question if I trust you, don't question if I love you, any of you, even Giselle, because I do.", I said laying back down on her.

I kissed her neck and heard her gasp.

"Don't start nothing Tanya.", she growled.

"I love you.", I said.

"I love you too you big baby."

I honestly missed their hands on my body. It's my first time having skin to skin contact with them and I wouldn't replace it for anything.

"Why don't you have your wrap on?", she asked.

"Because I feel fine.", I said.

"You're a stubborn woman.", she said.

"You love my stubborn ass.", I laughed.

It was silent for a while before I had to ask a question.

"Will you make love to me?", I asked.

"Tan—

"Bey I'm ready, I'm truly ready and I really want this.", I said.

"I don't wanna hurt you.", she said softly.

"Beyoncé."

"Nicki."

"I need your affection and I honestly don't wanna wait any longer.", I said.

"Are you sure?", she asked looking me in my eyes.

"Yes."

"Now will you make love to me?"

"Yes Baby I will.", she said.

————————

To be continued....👀

COMMENT and VOTE

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

27.8K 1.3K 33
Beyoncé and Nicki (better known as Beynika to the world) are happily married and has been for 8 years now! Beyoncé was so happy and content with her...
244K 10.9K 52
(DDLG) Beyoncé owns one of the biggest night clubs in America, but it's just a front to launder money. When she accidentally recruits a little into h...
41.8K 2.2K 20
Nicki is thrilled to land a job as a nanny for a wealthy, recently divorced mother of two. The pay is amazing, and the kids are angels. The only prob...