Gmailing You

Bởi _amxnx_

The days when no technology existed, love was written on letters, eyes were met, hands were frequently intert... Xem Thêm

1. Save Your Tears
2. Those Eyes, Oh God
3. Cherry Blossom Fall
4. Starlight and Moons
5. A Betrayed Heart
6. Vanilla Ice Cream
8. Just Friends
9. Stolen Hugs & Kisses
10. London
11. Ramen Night
12. Best Friend's Love
13. Such A Tease
14. Apple Bites
15. Theif Of Hearts
16. Lift Your Arms
17. Eyes On You
18. Take My Hand
19. Sunsets and Secrets
20. Stuck With You
21. Garden Of Butterflies
22. The Wrong Mail
23. Home Alone
24. The Second Chance
25. Magic Of Melon
26. Falling All In You
27. Hugs & Cuddles
28. Take Me With You
29. Trails Of Love
30. Bed Sharing
31. Camera Beauty
32 . Obsessed Bunny
33. Confession Reveal
34. Wrong Timing Right Person
35. Survival Of The Fittest
36. Bunny Gurl
37. Don't Run Away
38. Bandit Of Love
39. Flowers & Her
40. Steps To Hell
41. Sunshine & Beaches
42. Jealousy Is A Disease
43. Humpty Dumpty
44. Bonfire
45. Surprise Kitten
46. Missed Bus
47. Taennie
48. My Only One
49. Love Circus
50. Kill For Love
51. The Unexpected
52. Enchanted
53. Birthday Boy

7. Bittersweet

464 28 10
Bởi _amxnx_

"You are the sun. You heal. You burn."

__

Crossing his legs Jungkook makes himself comfortable on the couch before turning on the television situated in the main room.

"WAIT!"

Jungkook turns back to see a furious Jennie coming and taking over the remote like a ninja, "It's my turn." Flopping herself beside him with a little jump Jennie folds her legs as Jungkook blinks at her and her fingertips changing the channels.

It takes him very long to notice that she just snatched the remote off him.

"You're like a little kangaroo." He comments amazed, glancing at the fashion show she kept on the television. "I almost lost it."

Jennie waves her hands swiftly at him, denying his comment, "I'm almost like a lion if someone comes in between what I want." She spares him a look, "Consider yourself lucky I didn't pounce on you." Her shiny eyes stick back to the television as Jungkook slowly nods.

Jennie was straightforward. Which was very new for Jungkook to process.

She was always the one who was timid in emails, but hey, people are different in person than they are in texts.

But this was new. Since when was she interested in fashion shows?

"You like watching this?" Jungkook rests his fist under his chin, focusing solely on her. Jennie nods, her eyes focused on the television, "A lot, it inspires me." She smiles, "After all I want to become a fashion designer."

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. If he remembered she was interested in literary arts, not fashion designing. But come to think of it they come under the same category of Arts and Literature.

She must've changed her mind.

"That's beautiful," Jungkook responds to her previous comment, looking at the passion flowing through her glowing eyes. "You'll get there soon." He points at the television.

Jennie's excited smile fades, as she turns to him. His genuine smile and eyes already looking at her.

"Thank you." She feels her heartwarming, new feelings entering her system, suddenly making her aware of the pretty guy smiling with so much love before her.

She was down. Too bad.

+++

"Isn't it the same University Jungkook goes to?" Your father looks at the computer pointing it out, rubbing his chin, taking his time to process that you got accepted into such an amazing university. "I still don't believe."

You try to hide the biggest smile on your face. You finally were leaving for London. Starting your new journey.

"Appa, your daughter made it." Chinning up at him, you release your resistant smile. "I got in."

He breathes heavily nuzzling you closer to him, "I'm so proud of you." Grasping your arms around him you shut your eyes buoyantly, "Right?"

"Can I come in? I hope I'm not disturbing you."

The sound from the door takes your dad's and your attention. There was him, Jungkook. Standing with a tray of fruits in his palm.

"Got some fruits Aunt Choi cut for us." He raises the plate and you burst into a bigger smile, "No, you're not disturbing. Come in."

Your father rests his palms on your shoulders, seeing Jungkook come inside with his eyes smiling as he hears your words.

"She got into your university." Your dad informs Jungkook as he pauses before placing the tray on the table. His head jerks towards you showing every sign of surprise, "You what?"

Pointing at the screen of your computer you answer his question and at every word that his eyes read his face turns into a big smile. "You're kidding me." Those doe eyes stare into your round eyes, "It is unbelievable."

A blush creeps up your skin, noticing the happiness on his face. He was your biggest supporter, and thinking how you can't say it right in his face saddens you a tad bit but it was fine, you made it and here he was witnessing it through his own eyes.

"I'll inform your mom." Pecking a kiss on your hair your father happily strides out leaving you with Jungkook in your room.

Sweet- Cigarettes After Sex ♪

It was only now that you notice Jungkook's knees touching yours as he casually reads your acceptance letter. Your insides flutters with butterflies as your cheek seem to become hot just looking at him so close to you.

"What course you took?" He asks, now meeting your eyes. You almost had a heart attack at the sudden eye contact.

"Literary Arts."

Jungkook's brows raise. A surprised expression covered his face. He did not see that coming at all. "Really?" He asks and you nod, your lips tightened up.

"Wow." He whispers. His eyes softened up, "I'm happy to hear that." His eyes dulled slowly as he averts his gaze back on the screen, "Jennie wanted to do the same course." He chuckles, rubbing his nape, "But I guess that's not what she wants anymore."

The Jennie from the emails.

Clearing your throat you take the plate of fruits and pluck out a freshly washed grape from the branch. "It's like she said, people change a lot." You pluck out more than one grape, stuffing them in your mouth, suddenly getting nervous.

Lifting his head at you, Jungkook watches the sight of you chewing cheek full of grapes, your lips pouted towards him. Struggling to eat them at this point.

A gentle smile makes its way through his lips, "True."

After attempts of you eating all the grapes, Jungkook laughs moving the plate away from you as you continue to stuff grapes into your already full mouth. "And you've just got cuter." He exclaims at your previous comment using you as an example... and you blink rapidly, your cheeks turning tinted red.

Noticing that your face was turned a red mess, Jungkook shakes his head furiously, finding you cuter and cuter. "Yah!" His jaw was almost hurting him, "Chew it down slowly will you?" Grabbing the water mug he hands it over to you as you gulp down the grapes with the water chugging down your throat.

A breath of relief exits your mouth as you slump your head on the table, hiding your face under the palms getting shy at the sudden compliment you earned from Jungkook.

Why was he suddenly attacking you?

You weren't capable enough of handling it any longer.

Slowly turning your head to see him you let out a small gasp, witnessing Jungkook laying his head next to you and boring his eyes in you. His long lashes flutter while your image reflects in his dark brown eyes.

You happen to notice the beautiful details of his face. A little mole on the tip of his nose and another one just below his lower lip. His tanned clear skin with a small scar almost invisible at the end of his cheek.

"You're that happy huh." He adds words to your acceptance, taking back your attention and shuddering your hair with a gentle giggle following after.

"Oh– sorry." The dishevelled hair covers your face and Jungkook helps you out, moving the hair strands from your face with his fingers brushing your face, enclosing the very beautiful view in front of you.

A teasing smile in your front, crinkling eyes because of the big grin exposing his bunny teeth to you. The very beautiful dimple of his cheek hitting its way right through your sensitive heart.

When he tucks your hair strands behind your ears, you murmur out honest words you would probably regret later. But if you could not say it right now you would die in a chokehold.

"Do you know how beautiful you have become?" Your hand rises on its own, wrapping itself around Jungkook's index finger that tucked your hair behind, slowly resting it down. His eyes deliberately fall on your little finger holding onto his larger one.

Your lips move unconsciously, "How could you possibly look so beautiful and love one person all these years when you could've just fallen for someone prettier..." Genuine curiosity slips away from you, "... rather than the person you didn't even see?"

Jungkook lets out a slow sigh, his voice slowing down while his eyes stay on you the whole time, "You can never define the lengths of love a person can go to." You quietly hear him. "How beautiful it is isn't it?" His face relaxes talking about this to you.

"I've insanely waited until my patience ran out. How could I bear to stay away for so long, when the person I wanted was desperately waiting for me to come back to her?" He breathes, noticing how openly he was able to talk to you with honesty.

"And you're here." You whisper holding onto his finger tighter as he nods, "After all I'm imbecilely in love."

Your heart makes a big sound at the sudden confession.

"...with Jennie."

He adds words further you didn't know you needed to hear.

"She's as beautiful as her heart, how could no one fall for her?" The shock of his words almost makes tears stream down your face. He said he loved her, that was it, it was over for you. Your love story ended right at this moment. Why were you expecting him to take your name? Who were you even?

"Y/n?" You heard his voice, immediately blinking, you let go of his finger, keeping your hands to yourself and sitting straight bringing distance between you both. "Wow, that's such a great news!"

You swore you noticed your voice cracking.

Jungkook sits upright and leans back in his chair, "Thank you." He touches his index finger, hanging his head low, "I'm planning to propose to her tomorrow." He murmurs, his hair strands falling on his forehead hiding his eyes from you.

I'm planning to propose to her tomorrow he said, didn't he?

"What?"

He shakes his head, fisting his fingers and opening them again checking the size of his long fingers, "I hope you'll help me choose a gift for her. Will you?"

Silence.

"You know I'm leaving the day after tomorrow right?" He asks, still not looking at you. "I know I'm asking for too much, but..." he twists his lips for the next words coming out.

"I feel like she changed a lot, and since you've been with her here for so long I think you could help me with that."

"Oh," Only one word you say, after which feels like an eternity. He was going to go all in. Choosing Jennie as his final choice.

What were you to do now?

+++

"How's this?" Jungkook picks out a snowflake pendant necklace from the showpieces displayed on the glass counter, asking for your opinion after both of you visited almost every jewellery market in the shopping street of Seoul. "It's pretty." You answer, very tired.

Jungkook sighs, resting the pendant back on the counter. Staring at it and deciding what to do until you take a seat on the empty chair near you.

Scratching his jaw in thought, Jungkook furrows his brows in deep thinking. His eyes came closer together and focused on all the jewellery pieces.

You were feeling very guilty at this point. He has no idea what Jennie likes and it was troubling him. Crossing your legs you rest your face on your palms waiting for him to say something after being so quiet for long. But he just keeps getting frustrated finding the right choice for her.

"Jungkook."

"Hm?" He answers in a calm tone, crossing his arms and still not looking at you. "Why don't we drop the idea of a pendant? Why not just go for chocolates?"

After hearing your suggestion Jungkook flips his head at you with big realization eyes. "Right? She loves chocolates."

You give him a subtle nod, "If you also want to give something significant just give her a few skincare products. She will remember you day and night when she uses them." Jungkook tilts his head back and groans, his features loosening up, "I knew I would rely on you." He opens his eyes, looking at his lifesaver. "Let's buy a bouquet too, what do you say?"

Giving him a little shrug, you thin your lips before replying, "Yeah, let's do that too."

"Okay." Jungkook straightens himself, forwarding his hands to you, "Let's eat something first, you look half dead to me." He waits for you to hold his hand as you bore your eyes on him, not having the strength to get up, but also trying to keep your distance from him.

"C'mon, don't be a sloth, you're better than this." He reaches for your hand and pulls you up, dragging you out of the shop as you give in and follow him out.

+++

"Two egg soups, two Sashimi bowls, a single plate of chicken wings, a black tea and a java chip smoothie." Jungkook orders food for both of you while paying right away even after you pestered him about paying yourself, because he was already paying for the ride back home and you didn't want him to pay at all.

He was supposed to hang out in Seoul with your money. He was like a guest and you had to take care of him, but looking at how arrogant he can be sometimes it was hard to win.

You quietly sit, waiting for your order until your brows raise when you find half of the girls in the restaurant ogling at Jungkook and whispering excitedly about something to themselves. while there's already a very pretty lady on her way to Jungkook from behind with a white napkin clutched in her palms.

Oh, God.

Jungkook was busy humming songs, looking out the window and enjoying the sunset when the girl taps on his shoulders taking his attention. The other girls sit in their seats wiggling their shoulders waiting for something to happen.

"Um, hello." The girl slides away her dark brown hair behind her ear, trying to captivate him, "You are totally my type and..." She forwards the napkin towards him as Jungkook looks at her and then at extended napkin. "Can I get your email?" She bats her lashes and Jungkook parts his lips realizing what she was here for.

He gives her an apologetic smile, "I'm sorry, I got myself a girlfriend."

<><><><>

A/N

This would exactly explain the size difference between their hands

Sksbfcjjb so cute.

~AMXNX~

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
13.9K 1K 25
"But he loves the person who saved him and that's you. She is only taking advantage of it. " "Not everything is obliged to be revealed, some truth li...
610K 13.7K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.