๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค โ”โ” eli...

By romanoffsnatasha

โœงห–*ยฐเฟ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค โ”โ”โ” in which a record breaking two time all valley champ returns to her home town... More

๐’”๐’๐’–๐’๐’…๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ
๐’‚๐’„๐’• ๐’๐’๐’† - ๐’”๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’˜๐’ THE GIRL'S A SUPER FREAK
๐’Š. ๐‘ฉ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ฉ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฎ๐‘จ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ ๐‘จ ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฌ๐‘ถ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘น
๐’Š๐’Š. ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ฒ ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘ป
๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. ๐‘ด๐’€ ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ป ๐‘ญ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ซ
๐’Š๐’—. ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ
๐’—. ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐’€ ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ซ
๐’—๐’Š. ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘ฌ ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ฌ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฒ๐‘ต๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ

๐’”๐’š๐’๐’๐’‘๐’”๐’Š๐’”

1.2K 55 69
By romanoffsnatasha

𝗦𝗨𝗣𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞 ━━━━━ an eli moskowitz fanfic

❝ that girl is pretty wild now, the girl's a super freak ❞

❝ the kind of girl you read about, in the new wave magazines ❞

𝘪.          Those who knew Kailene Crawford as a student and peer could say that she was a huge nerd. With black circular rimmed glasses and tight wires on her teeth the girl could never go anywhere without being teased for her curly hair or thick lenses glasses or the fact that every now and then she'd mispronounce something because of the braces that were glued to her teeth.

𝘪𝘪.          As time went on the girl embraced her glasses and imperfect ( soon to be perfect ) teeth. She embraced the fact that she was one of the smartest people in her grade. She embraced the person that she was and wanted to be.

𝘪𝘪𝘪.         All that wouldn't have happened if she hadn't come home crying one day. Her father, who was home at the time comforted his daughter the best he could by assuring her that she was amazing just the way she was. Nathan Crawford also knew that his affirmations won't work forever so he did what he thought was best. An old friend of his who was also the sensei at Topanga Karate, agreed to teach her.

𝘪𝘷.         What most didn't expect was for the girl to learn so fast. Prior to karate the girl had also done ballet and her teacher of 5 years was one of the most strict and compassionate women she had ever known. With the woman being strict she was forced to learn the dances at a rather quick pace so learning the methods of Topanga Karate was no issue.

𝘷.          The first time Kailene Crawford really shocked the Valley was during her first All Valley. At the time she had been training for 9 months. She was also half the size of most of the other fighters, had to wear special glasses during fights, her mother finding out last minute and being furious and she constantly had her orthodontist up her ass insisting that she doesn't do any karate tournaments because it may come in the way of her treatment. But nevertheless she participated. With the blue gi wrapped around her body and the dragon patches on the sleeves the girl felt proud of herself for the first time in years.

𝘷𝘪.          No one except her parents and sensei thought that she'd even get through the first round. Not even her own peers at the dojo believed in her even though they've seen how she can fight. Well not only did she make it past the first round, she made all the way to the finals. Unfortunately for her she ended up facing the All Valley Champ from the previous year and that's where her streak ended.

𝘷𝘪𝘪.         That day, 12 year old Kailene Crawford shocked the Valley. Although she didn't win, she definitely left her mark. Being the youngest person and first woman to make it to the finals she finally found the place where she felt most herself. So she worked her ass off for the next 12 months and returned to the tournament, this time going home as the All Valley Champ.

𝘷𝘪𝘪𝘪        Kailene Crawford became the youngest and first woman to win the All Valley Karate Tournament. Her name would now go down in history. With that title she became immune to the pestering of her peers and walked the halls with her held up high beside her best friends, Eli Moskowitz and Demetri Alexopolous.

𝘪𝘹          She became a two time All Valley Champion and would've gone on to win the 2017 Tournament if her family hadn't been pulled under water that same year. In early 2017 Nathan Crawford grew I'll. At first it was minor headaches, headaches became mood swings and soon enough mood swings became Nathan Crawford having a horrible seizure at his daughters 15th birthday dinner. That was the first time in Eli and Demetri's lives that they had ever seen their best friend that scared.

𝘹           He was immediately rushed to the hospital and after some tests, Kailene and Divinia Crawford were shocked to be told that Nathan Crawford was diagnosed with Stage 3 brain cancer. The news took the Crawford women down a dark road. Kailene lost her spark that had been with her for the past two years, quit karate because in her eyes the, if she wasn't constantly training she could've noticed that her father wasn't well. Her mother on the other hand became more and more distant. The last thing that the 15 year old expected was to move all the way to Minnesota by the end of the summer for her father's treatment.

𝘹𝘪          So what happens when he supposedly gets 'better' and the family move back to the San Fernando Valley?

𝘹𝘪𝘪         The last thing Kailene expected was for her home to be in an all out karate war.

sofia bryant. kailene crawford

featuring....
lesley ann brandt . . . . divinia crawford
ben barnes . . . . nathan crawford
the rest of the cobra kai cast . . . . their respective characters

DISCLAIMER!!!
I do not in any shape way or form own any cobra kai characters that will be mentioned in this story I only own my characters; kailene, divinia and nathan

For those who have read Jealousy Jealousy I hope you're excited to meet another one of Kea's characters

WARNING!!!
mentions of blood, death as well as some other mature topics such as sexual content, a tad bit of angst, sexual innuendoes, sensitive language, chemotherapy, hospitals and shit like that.

DEDICATIONS!!!
-DREWSTARKEYSS , -hmusadiesink , lonely-sxcker , makaelahrhee , lunacrescit , CallyBen53

SPECIAL THANKS TO
tpwkbassett for helping me write this and credit to her for the sign out gif. SHE IS ABOUT TO PUBLISH A FIC HERSELF SO CHECK THAT OUT WHEN IT COMES

AUTHORS NOTE!!!
I am soo excited to write about these two and my bby Kailene is abt to go through a lot so bare with me

BAHA THE PLOT TWIST I HAVE PLANNED

those who get it get it, those who don't forget abt it

You'll find out abt it eventually 😌

I hope you all enjoy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 7.5K 75
women like you should not be brutalized by love ยฉ starlithearts, 2022 cobra kai seasons 1-6 eli moskowitz / female oc multi ocs / multi pairings
362K 10.3K 68
๐ผ๐‘›โ€ข๐‘ ๐‘Žโ€ข๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘Žโ€ข๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ [๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘—๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’] - ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘“๐‘ฆ. in which Johnny Lawrence's daughter follo...
2.4K 55 75
(Eli/Hawk x female OC). When Demetri's cousin, Phoebe Alexopoulos, moves from England to San Fernando Valley, she is due a long awaited family reunio...
117K 2.8K 39
being fearless is something brought out by meeting that someone special, it was in cherish's case [๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ž๐๐„] [MIGUEL DIAZ ๐— ๐Ž๐‚] [COBRA KAI...