Horreid [Oneshot collection]

By thoughtbaby

A book collection Aaron Hotchner x Spencer Reid x Derek Morgan Oneshots More

2
3
4

1

2.7K 41 13
By thoughtbaby

A/N: If you want to, you can leave requests on my tumblr @glowingspence or in the comments.

He is always the first one to be awake and if Derek or Spencer are first, he is awake within seconds. Derek says it's because he is a light sleeper with too much anxiety, Spencer says it's only logical because Hotch has earlier meetings and is used to being woken up by a child in the early morning.

For a moment Hotch watches the others asleep, Derek's face hidden in Spencer's neck, his arm draped over him while Spencer's hands are holding onto Hotch's finger. It's the purest gesture. Everytime one of them wakes up with Spencer holding onto their clothes or hands, their hearts feel like they are melting away inside their chests.

"I am awake." Derek whispers, "I don't wanna get up."

"I can go alone." Hotch suggests, hinting at their plan to go running together. "Stay here."

"No." He mumbles, "I will get ready, just five more minutes."

"Alright." Gently he pulls his fingers out of Spencer's grip and moves from his bed, grabbing his gym clothes and walking towards Derek's side pressing a kiss to his cheek, "Get up, please."

"Yes, Sir." Derek turns around and earns himself a kiss on the lips, "We are not doing the long route right?"

"That's exactly what we are doing, when you don't get ready while I do."

"Sometimes I think you don't really love me."

"That card doesn't work on me." Hotch tells him with a smile and pulls away when Derek tries to kiss him, "When you are ready."

"Smartass." Morgan leans closer to Spencer one last time, kissing his neck before he gets out of bed while Hotch goes into the bedroom, getting dressed, washing his face and brushing his teeth and when he comes back out of the room, he finds Jack cuddled in on the space where he was lying and Spencer still fast asleep.

"What is Jack doing here?" Hotch questions Derek who is standing in the other bathroom getting ready.

"Haley just stepped by, there was an emergency with her father." Derek raises his head, looking into Hotch's stunned expression, "Right." With a sigh he grabs his hoodie, "We will be out of your hair."

"Derek-"

"Don't" He rips his arm away when Hotch tries to stop him from leaving the bathroom, "We talked about this, you tell him when you are ready."

They have been dating for a few months now, it all has been this happiness and loved filled cloud that surrounds them. Sneaking around at work, hanging onto each other like love sick teenagers, sharing hotel rooms and car rides, eating their breakfast in Hotch's offices and it all had been so peaceful from the start apart from whenever either Spencer or Derek tried speaking to him about Jack, he would change the subject and made clear that none of them is going to tell him.

And at first, they got to see them when Hotch sold a date night as a guys night to Jack and Haley or would eat dinner with his best friends in Jack's eyes instead of boyfriends but by now Hotch was so scared of him finding out, they don't even get to see him anymore.

"Haley probably knows now."

"She doesn't," Derek calms him, "I told her we are meeting up here to go running and that I will make sure you know what's going on so you take care of Jack. We didn't talk anymore."

"Believe me she knows." Hotch hisses, "And if she doesn't know about Spencer too, she sure knows we two are fooling around."

"And what about it?"

"Just wake Spencer and go please, I have to call her and find out what's going on with her father." Hotch sighs, "They are still family after all."

Hotch watches Derek and Spencer walk out of the apartment from his office, Spencer shyly waving to him as he is on the phone with Haley who is driving down to the hospital where her father had been admitted. "Keep me updated, I will stop by when Jack wakes up."

"Dad would love that."

"Call me if you need anything." Quickly he hangs up but by the time he opens the front door, Spencer and Derek are already gone from the stairwell, "Godamnit."

Before they got together, Hotch had always thought Spencer is the most vulnerable, the easiest to feel hurt, the most insecure but by now he knows that Derek, especially when it comes to Jack is hurting the most, that he comes up to him more, wants to hang out with Jack, asks if he can pick him up from kindergarten, wants to be the one bringing him to bed, asks for pictures when he can't see him.

"Daddy!" Jack exclaims when Hotch wakes him up two hours later, immediately reaching for him and jumping into his arms.

"Hey buddy" He closes the boy into his arms, sitting down on the bed, "Mommy brought you over this morning as a surprise."

"Really?"

"Yeah, we will spend the morning together."

"All morning?" Jack asks, his tiny hands reaching for his father's face, "Can we make breakfast cookies?"

"Well we don't have that much time. Grandpa had a little scare so he is in the hospital so that the doctor can keep an eye on him all day but we can pick up cookies from the bakery on our way back." Jack's eyes lose the excited sparkle, "It's okay, grandpa is just in the hospital so they can make sure he is okay, he has no pain."

"Hospitals are scary."

"I know, but he is not scared, Mommy and Aunt Jessica are with him." Soothing he moves his hand up and down Jack's back, "You know grandpa, he is never scared."

"Are you sure? I have seen him with frogs."

"Apart from frogs, he is fearless." Hotch assure him holding back a chuckle, "Come on, we will eat some pancakes and then we will go to see him."

"Can I draw him something?"

"Sure, I will get you when breakfast is ready." Agreeing Jack moves from Hotch's lap and walks out of the room while Hotch picks up his phone, "Hey, I am sorry about earlier."

"It's alright." Derek assures him, "Everything okay?"

"Yeah I won't be in this morning. I need Rossi to take over the meeting at nine and you to take over the files on the right side of my desk."

"Sure thing. Anything else?"

"No, love you."

"Yeah, I will see you later, call me if anything comes up." With that he ends the call.

It's not like Hotch doesn't know it too, that he is protecting Jack for something he doesn't need protection from and that his actions are hurting his relationship more than helping it.

"I am sorry I dropped him off like that, I hope Agent Morgan didn't mind." Haley apologizes in front of her father's hospital room while Jack is in there with Jessica.

"Of course not."

"You know, I want you to be happy, I don't mind you dating again." Hesitant she grabs his hand, "And I don't judge you for dating someone on your team, it's probably the best thing that could have happened to you."

"How do you know?"

"I guessed." Haley tells him with a smile, "So I am right?"

"Yeah, I promise you Jake doesn't know or is being dragged into it-" Hotch starts rambling before Haley cuts him off.

"Who is it? Agent Garcia?"

"No" Before Hotch can answer Jack comes running out, wanting to be picked up by him.

"The nurse said grandpa has to do some tests now."

"Well that sounds like our clue to leave."

"Will we get cookies now?"

"Definitely." He presses a kiss to his nose, "Say goodbye to Mommy."

"Bye bye."

"Goodbye, sweetheart. I will see you soon, okay?"

"Okay!"

"And Aaron" She calls after them and waits for him to turn around, "Tell him, Agent Morgan seems great."

For a moment he debates before walking closer towards her again, "What if it isn't just Agent Morgan?"

"Excuse you."

"I am not dating one person, I am-"

"You are cheating on him?" Haley asks.

"No!" Hotch hisses.

"Oh." She raises an eyebrow while opening and closing her mouth a couple of times, "Do I know them?"

"Yeah."

"Please don't tell me it's Dave, that I can not handle."

"God no, it's Dr. Reid." Hotch calms her and her face changes to a soft warm smile, "You okay with this?"

"He is the most friendly, purest and softest man I have, apart from you, ever met. Believe me, I am more than fine with him being around my son, he will be good for him."

"Where are we going?" Jack questions when Hotch walks with him over the parking spot of the headquarters.

"We will visit Daddy's work."

"Will Uncle Derek be there?"

"Of course." Aaron picks his son up and carries him inside and the moment he sees Derek and Spencer looking at him with hurt filled eyes, practically begging him to let him see the child, he made up his mind.

"Derek!"

"We will go upstairs to Daddy's office first, okay?"

"Why?"

"We have to talk about something really important." He places Jack down on the couch and sits down on the chair next to it, "You know how I love Mommy really really much?"

"Yes"

"But you know we are not a couple anymore right? We talked to you about that." Hotch continues, his heart beating fast inside his chest.

"Yes, you are best friends now!" Jack exclaims and smiles at him, "But not husband and wife."

"That's right!" Hotch sends an encouraging smile, while the boy let's his legs swing against the ouch, "But Mommy and I have a boyfriend or a girlfriend if we find the right person."

"My friend Theo has a girlfriend, her name is Laurel."

"Is that so?"

"Yeah, I don't have a giröfriend yet." Jack shrugs.

"That's okay, you're a little bit young anyways." Hotch tells him and then takes a deep breath, "Well I have found a boyfriend and because I have so much love to share, I even got two:"

"Two?" Sceptical Jack looks at him, "You mean friends, you can only have one boyfriend or girlfriend."

"That's not true, some people have more."

"How many?" Jack interogrates, "Do some have a hundred?"

With that Hotch lets out a chuckle, "Well I am not sure but a hundred seems a little bit much but all that you have to know is that I got two."

"Are they nice?"

"Very."

"Will I have to meet them?"

"Only if you want, Buddy. But the lucky thing is that you already know them." Hotch encourages him, knowing his son isn't  much of a fan of new people, "My boyfriends are Spencer and Derek and you know the best thing? They love you so so much already, because they watched you grow up just like me and Mommy did."

To his surprise the kid just starts crying, "Hey, hey, it's okay baby, what's wrong?"

"I don't know."

"Alright, let it out, just cry it out, I am here." He wraps him into his arms, kneeling on the floor as he rocks them back and forth, "I've got you, I am here, Daddy is here." He lets him cry himself out, until they are just sitting on the floor, Jack leaning against his chest, "You can tell or ask me anything, buddy."

"Will Spence and Derek live with us?"

"Maybe in the future, but we sometimes have sleepovers."

"Really?"

"Yeah"

"Will you marry them?"

"It's not planned. I was married to mommy, I don't plan on marrying twice."

"Are we all a family now?" Jack asks.

"If you would like that."

"I like Derek and Spence"

"They like you a lot too." Hotch presses a kiss into his hair, "What do you say we go downstairs and ask them if they want to get icecream together?"

"Yeah!" Quickly Jack gets off the ground and grabs Hotch's hand, but just when Hotch wants to open the door, another question pops into his head, "Does that mean I have three Dads now?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 61.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
395K 24K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
864K 19.7K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
256K 16.7K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...