This Love

By vam008142

{complete & editing } κ§π™ˆπ™–π™›π™žπ™– π™π™€π™’π™–π™£π™˜π™šκ§‚ 𝑀𝑒 π‘”π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘€... More

Characters & Aesthetics
Her eyes meets mine
A bad anxiety
A spanish girl
Do it
ERIC DAWSON
I will protect you til my last breathe
I miss you amore
The bed breaks
You italian ?
Emotions
She makes me happy
It was good
Im safe in your arms.
You make me the happiest
I love you my little angel
Im home in your arms
Tell her i love her
Im sorry Eric
Slippers
Kidnapped: a missed chapter.
Cancle the dinner
First group hug
Mafia
Chains
I miss you
Birthday parties
Its over
I promise
Positive
Pink dress
Together
Nothing feels like home
Diamonds
Doctor appointment
Only one seed?
A boy
Drugs
Diego
My boy
Wedding
Coma
Here and alive
babies
Dinner
Traumatized
Same way
name?Age?Last name?Nothing?
Bad girls
Skateboard park
Costume
Sibling
Pieces
Silent cry
The past
kiss
Missing
Warm
Late night
Alison
Henry
Dark quiet empty
Forver
Coffee shop
Andrew&Ruesnsa
Divorce
Tired
Tracking device
Ropes
Mama
Trip Wire
Worse
Suffer
Versace
Bombs
You want
Rough
Button
Te amo

Happiness again

1.4K 28 6
By vam008142

It's 8:30 pm and I'm making sure that everybody is in the cars. We're going with 3 cars. I'm sitting in the backseat with Angela and Diego.
I see from the corner of my eyes that she's playing with her hands.I put my hand on her thigh to comfort her.

We have 25 minutes by car.
When we arrive I take a look at the house. Won't be that hard. We all get out of the cars. We're not near the house, I don't want them to see us.
I send Liam, Jacob and Angela to their house.
"Liam and Jacob," I yell after them

,,Yes, boss?" They say and turn around.
,,If something happens to Angela I will kill you both without thinking twice, got it?" I say.
,,Yes, boss," they nod. I kiss Angela's temple and wish her luck.They're on their way. Not long after they left i get a message.
,, We got them. We're in the car," Jacob's number.Now the war can begin.

5 minutes earlier

,,Alison? Aurora? Where are you? We're here to get you," I whisper in that dark room Here are a lot of woman It's cold And they wear a short black dress Nothing more Here are a lot of children It breaks my heart to see them scared and hurt.

,,We're here," i hear a soft voice on my right. Alison appears with her daughter.
,,No need to be scared. I'm Eric's wife. We're here to safe you," I smile at her trying to make her feel more comfortable. She carries Aurora while we sneak out

,,Mom what is happening," Aurora whispers to Alison
,,Everything is fine. We're going to be free," she smiles at her daughter I smile at them even tho they don't see it.

It's so cute We get to the car.
Liam is driving and Jacob is texting Eric, Aurora is cuddling her Mom, Alison is looking out of the window, We arrive, I send Jacob and Liam to look for Henry.

,,We're with him in the back yard" Liam sends me, I grab Alison hand and tell her that everything is fine. We walk in the house and Alison looks around, She's shocked of the size of our house, We walk straight to my room, Aurora already fell asleep, I tell her to put Aurora on my bed, ,,You can go and take a shower, if you want to," i offer her.
,, Yes, I would love to," she smiles at me and looks back at her daughter.

,,What clothes would you like? Dress?" I ask her. She obviously doesn't have other clothes.
,,I- Ehm... If it wouldn't bother you I would like some jeans and a shirt, please," looks at me.

,,Yes of course. I'll bring you a towel. The bathroom is there," I point at a door.
,,Angela?" She says.
,,Yes?" I say.
,,Thank you," she looks at me for a second and walks towards me, she hugs me tightly, I hug her back.
,,You're welcome," I smile at her and leave.

I grab some jeans, underwear, socks, a shirt and two towels.I walk back to my room.Walk walk towards the bathroom door and knock.She opens the door and thanks me a thousand times.
I smile at her and leave the bathroom.

That motherfucker had the audacity to hit me.
I puck him across the face, causing him to fall.
I kick him in his stomach And continue fighting with the other suicidal fuckers They should know that they can't beat me.

,,Boss, they're here," Romeo says.
I look back and see three of my cars. All members get in the car. I fight the last one and get in too.

We're on our way back home.Soon is Henry's birthday, I can't wait to see his face when Alison will stand in front of him and his family, he hasn't seen them in years and always wanted to see them but couldn't because of work, so I decided to tell his family to come here for his birthday I got all of them tickets, by his family I mean his mom side.

Aurora starts to move around, I look away from my phone and look if everything is okey.
,,Where is mama?" She asks while rubbing her eyes with the back of her hand.

,,She's taking a shower. Wanna take one too? We can go together and afterwards I can show you my sons," I smile at her.
,,Mh-hm," she mumbles.

I get up and walk over to her, I carry her in an other bathroom and start showering her, She really likes to shower. She's so cute, After showering her I blow dry her hair and cloth her.
She starts to like me. She even smiles at me.

We walk back to my room and we find Alison leaving the bathroom, She already blow dried her hair and already has her clothes on
,,Where have you two been?" She smiles.
Aurora lets go of my hand and runs in Alison's arms, hugging her.

,,I took a shower," she smiles proudly Alison kisses her forehead.
,,Wanna see my babies ? ," i offer because we have nothing to do.
,,Yes," they say at the same time.

We walk to the room where they're supposed to be, We get in and see my sons asleep. 30 minutes later Eric gets in the room.

,,Are you hungry?" He asks Alison.
,,No, I'm not hungry. Thank you," she responds.
Eric walks up to me and kisses me.
,,How about you?" He asks me while he looks at my lips.

,,No, thank you," I smile.
He kisses me again and looks at Aurora who is watching Lorenzo, He smiles and asks her if she's hungry.

She shakes her head and looks back at my babies.
He walks over to her and whispers : ,,Do you want a sibling too?" Eric says smiling as he whispers, Aurora nods.

,,One day, you will maybe have one," he smiles before walking over to me.
,,I'm going downstairs. Alison be there at 12:30 am, if that's okey for you?" Eric asks.
,,Yeah, of course," she nods.
Eric kisses me before he leaves.

I continue talking to Alison for one and a half hour.
,,It's almost 12 am I need to leave, do you need anything?" I ask her.
,,No, thank you," she gives me a smile stands up and hugs me, I leave her alone with my kids.
I'm so happy for her and Henry. Henry's gonna find his happiness again, he's gonna be happy again after all..

Hey babes, I just wanted to say thank you for 70k reads and also thank you for 3k followers on Eric's account and 1,8k followers on Angela's account let's also get Diego's account to 1k.

But I wanted to say, I don't think i will be able to update for two weeks, because my final exams are starting tomorrow [2022/1/10|Monday] and ends on [2022/1/19|Wednesday]

I hope you enjoy this book and this new chapter and I guess I will see you after two weeks or less love ya <3

Eric's account: eric.dawson.n
Angela's account: aangela.dawson

Diego's account [aka for the whole family with their last name as 'dawson ']: dawson_familia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 2.4K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 γ€€In editing process, first book, revamping in progressγ€€ ❝ πΏπ‘œπ“‹π‘’ 𝑀𝒢𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 π’Ÿπ’Άπ“ƒπ‘”π‘’π“‡ 𝐼𝓃 π’΄π‘œπ“Š πΏπ‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝐿𝒾𝓀...
125K 3.8K 55
Fifteen year old Alexandra Amoretto Decides to run around the city, Causing trouble with a random boy she met on the bus after being abandoned by her...
393K 6.3K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
28.3K 1.4K 78
[Book 3] My lips are a whisper away from meeting hers. The anticipation, of tasting her addictive flavor again, is overwhelming. "There's someone el...