Protected By Vampires

By shenanigans11

Vivienne has had a rough life but things have started to get better. Some things are too good to be true so s... More

Chapter one
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7- Travis
Chapter 8 Vivienne
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 Travis
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 - Sam
Chapter 31 Vivienne
Epilogue
book 2

book 2 chapter one posted

43 2 0
By shenanigans11

Just a quick note to let you all know I finally got the first chapter of book 2, Traitors and Treachery up. I'm hoping to update every week. Unfortunately we are short staffed at work because my area has been hit hard with Covid and RSV so I've been working 6-7 days a week while so many people are out sick. Hopefully it'll be better in a few weeks. Thank you all for coming with me on the journey of finally finishing my first book!

Also, if you guys noticed I do have another story I'm working on. I've recently found out about a few websites that steal work off here and post it to their website and make money off of it. So I decided to write a ridiculous satire about the types of people who steal from others. If you check it out, I hope you get a laugh out of it.

Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 12.6K 11
Everyone thought that the moon goddess had it all. Every wolf looked up to her, and everyone loved her. What happens when that's not true and she has...
76 9 9
After cheating death that day, in the mountains, that wreaked of spilled blood and fresh snow. Victoria continues to avenge the death of her lover J...
473 72 14
In a world where vampires and werewolves are forced to share together, an attack by the werewolves in Vamper kingdom took place,due to the strong inh...
936 122 21
When we talk about limitations, this girl struggles to resist the controversial group of people that surrounds her. Trying to decipher her feelings a...