Rise of the Oni (Book 8 of th...

By DreamerGirlKes

Two years after Takahiro resurfaced another mafia in Japan wants to challenge to be the only mafia in Japan. More

Characters
More Characters
Oᑎᗴ | 1
TᗯO | 2
ᖴOᑌᖇ | 4
ᖴIᐯᗴ | 5
ᔕI᙭ | 6
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 7
ᗴIᘜᕼT | 8
ᑎIᑎᗴ | 9
Tᗴᑎ | 10
ᗴᒪᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 11
Tᗯᗴᒪᐯᗴ | 12
TᕼIᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 13
ᖴOᑌᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 14
ᖴIᖴTᗴᗴᑎ | 15
ᔕI᙭Tᗴᗴᑎ | 16
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTᗴᗴᑎ | 17
ᗴIᘜᕼTᗴᗴᑎ | 18
ᑎIᑎᗴTᗴᗴᑎ | 19
TᗯᗴᑎTY | 20
TᗯᗴᑎTY - Oᑎᗴ | 21
TᗯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 22
TᗯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 23
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 24
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 25
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 26
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 27
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 28
TᗯᗴᑎTY - ᑎIᑎᗴ | 29
TᕼIᖇTY | 30
TᕼIᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 31
TᕼIᖇTY-TᗯO | 32
TᕼIᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 33
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 34
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 35
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 36
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 37
TᕼIᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 38
TᕼIᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 39
ᖴOᖇTY | 40
ᖴOᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 41
Wedding Party and Reception
ᖴOᖇTY-TᗯO | 42
ᖴOᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 43
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 44
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 45
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 46
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 47
ᖴOᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 48
ᖴOᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ| 49
ᖴIᖴTY| 50
ᖴIᖴTY-Oᑎᗴ | 51
ᖴIᖴTY-TᗯO | 52
ᖴIᖴTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 53
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 54
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 55
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕI᙭| 56
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 57
ᖴIᖴTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 58
ᖴIᖴTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 59
ᔕI᙭TY| 60
ᔕI᙭TY-Oᑎᗴ| 61
ᔕI᙭TY-TᗯO | 62
ᔕI᙭TY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 63
Not an Update!
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴOᑌᖇ |64
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 65
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕI᙭ | 66
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 67
ᔕI᙭TY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 68
ᔕI᙭TY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 69
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY | 70
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Oᑎᗴ | 71
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 72
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 73
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 74
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 75
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 76
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 77
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 78
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 79
ᗴIᘜᕼTY | 80
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Oᑎᗴ | 81
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-TᗯO | 82
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 83
ᗴIᘜTᕼY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 84
ᗴIᘜTᕼT-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 85
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕI᙭ | 86
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 87
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 88
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 89
𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 3

493 44 36
By DreamerGirlKes

"Look at this, sir!"

"If it has anything to do with Tanaka. I don't want to see it!" Shino yelled, making the man sigh handing it to him anyhow. Slowly he read over the paper, and again his mouth hung open. This man was working his nerves. He and his wife knew exactly how to get under his skin.

"DID THIS ASSHOLE USE THE MONEY HE STOLE FROM ME TO DONATE TO THE SCHOOLS HERE!"

"You really think he did that?" Mizu asked as Shino shoved the paper into his face. The exact amount given to all schools in total was what he had in his accounts. Shino couldn't believe that he would do something such as this.

"So, this is what it has come to?" Shino said, rubbing his chin, thinking of how he could strike back. He wasn't anything like the other mafias kill to get the things he wanted or needed, but he was going to have to get Tanaka out the way. He wasn't going to let his mafia go without a fight, mainly because of his brother-in-law and the redhead he was associated with. The question was, did Shino really want to do this.

"We need a comeback. Hurry, get me something I can go on. If Takahiro wants to play, we can fucking play."

"And lose."

"I know this, but I rather lose to him than anyone."

*

*

*

"Opa, what are you doing down here in the stables this early in the morning?" Kamaria asked, walking in to check on her favorite horse finding Axel brushing her. The man glared back before smiling, shrugging his shoulders.

"Woke up early. Thought I would come down to the stables and help my granddaughter out since you are the only one doing this."

"Lies, and you know it. I have Miyah, Ella, and Tiffany to help. What's on your mind?" Axel sighed, placing the brush on the table beside him and patting the horse on her side. Mar could feel something was off, but she didn't know what.

"I'm dying...."

"WHAT?!" She screamed, scaring the animals. Her heart dropped into her stomach. Yeah, she knew her Opa wasn't going to live forever. She just wasn't ready to hear those words just yet. He had lived through so much now this.

"Sweet pea, you know your Opa can't live forever."

"I know b-but. Opa, you can't just drop something like that on me. How long and what is the cause of it?" She said, making the man sigh reaching for her hand. Soon as she placed it in his, he pulled her into a strong hug kissing the top of her head.

"Heart failure. Your brother says it can be days or months. Just whenever this old heart decides it had enough. I just thought it would be best if I told all of you myself. Your Father and Mother being the first. No, he didn't take it well, but Luca knows his old man couldn't live that much longer. Plus, he has your Mother, siblings, and all of his children and grandchildren that love him dearly. I-I need all of you to be strong for your Father. I don't need him following me to the grave so soon. Luca has a lot of life left in him, and he needs to live it for you all and his grands." Axel said, hugging his granddaughter.

"I-I love you, Opa. I'm just glad I had the chance to know you after thinking you were dead."

"I know, sweetie. Hopefully, I'm not going anywhere any time soon. Now let's get your animals together and get back to the main house before breakfast." He said as he helped her care for the animals.

*

*

*

"Oyabun, may I speak with you?" Akemi asked, walking into Takahiro's office with his little girl in his arms. She giggled and pointed to Taishi sitting and playing on the floor with his older sister and cousins.

"What's up?"

"I want to help. I know I said I wanted nothing to do with this mafia stuff after what happened to her mother and the crazy shit with Kenta, but I can't just sit around and do nothing. I know a little about the Yamaguchi Mafia, and he is nothing like Kenta or your father was. Shino will do things to get your attention but will look for you to strike before him. In other words, he wants you to do the killing of innocents to make Japan turn against you in return. Or he is seeking something from you," Kemi said. Hiro nodded, pointing to the seat in front of him for Akemi to sit.

"I saw that when he blew up my buildings. The man made sure no one was inside before doing so. That is why I strike back with taking all of his money. He is like that now, but I feel he will change, and it won't be pretty. I know why you don't want to help me, Kemi. I am not your cousin nor my father. I don't know how many times I will have to say this before you understand me. I think and strategize before acting. I like to watch my enemies' moves and look for the best ways to bring them down. I know you, and I are the same... so talk to me. What do you think I should do next?"

"Sir, I'm not your adviser...."

"You are now," Takahiro said, watching Mar as she came into the room looking upset. He figured that her grandfather had told her of his sickness. Hiro hated he knew before her, and it was only because he was there when Xerxes gave him the news. Takahiro knew how much that man meant to this family and didn't know how they would come from it when he passed.

"I... I... I don't know what to say."

"A thank you would be fine. You can take your leave now, Akemi. I need to speak to my husband." Mar said as he bows, leaving the room but not before thanking Takahiro.

"What's wrong, Ōjo?"

"My Opa is dying. I know what you are going to say. It's the way of life, and I know that everyone cannot live forever. I-I don't know. I just thought he had a lot of life left in him." She said as he beckoned for her to come over to him. Quickly she did, dropping into his lap hugging him tight.

"Opa is strong. I don't think he is going anywhere anytime soon. I say let's enjoy the time we have left with him than thinking about what is going to happen."

"You knew! Didn't you?!" Kamaria yelled, making him sigh. Maybe he should have chosen a different set of wording. Takahiro didn't want her to know that he knew before she did.

"Ōjo...."

"Don't fucking Ōjo me, Hiro! You knew and didn't say shit to me! He is my fucking grandfather, not yours! NOT FUCKING YOURS!"

"Baby...."

"NO... NO... NO! Hate you right now! How can you know something like this and just keep it from me? Don't fucking talk to me!" She yelled, picking up their son stomping from the room. The only thing Takahiro could do was sigh as Takara, Josiah, and one of Reece's daughters touched his leg.

"It's okay, Uncle Hiro. We love you," Caleigh said, making him smile.

*

*

*

"Mar!" Xerxes yelled, running up behind his angry sister. She looked back and hissed as she kept going as if he didn't say a damn word. Kamaria didn't have time for Xerxes or any of her brothers what she couldn't believe that her Opa had told Takahiro about his health problems before her.

"Leave me the fuck alone, Xerxes!"

"Opa is resting! You don't need to upset him. I know he told you what was going on...."

"And I also found out his old ass told Hiro before me!" She said, causing a confused look to run across Xerxes' face. Gently he placed a hand on his little sister's shoulder, pulling her away from their grandfather's door and to the nearest room.

"Opa didn't tell Tanaka anything. He was with me when his test results came back and there when I told him. I didn't mean for Hiro to know before Opa, but the shit took me by surprise. I know he complained about chest pains, and I didn't think it was anything like this. But the man is about to hit 93 and have lived a great life, and if want him to live longer...."

"I know. I know he can't be upset, but...."

"No buts Mar. Stop getting fucking upset about crazy ass shit! Hiro didn't tell you because Opa asked him not to. He wanted to be the one that told everyone, and it was his place to do so. We are all fucking hurting here, not only you! He is all of our Grandfather blood or not and a father to all the adults. I want him to live more than a few fucking months... if I play this right, Opa can have at least another year and a half, maybe more, but we cannot upset him over dumb shit!" Xerxes said, forcing Kamaria to look up at him like a child.

"I understand."

"Do you, though?"

"Xerxes, I am not a fucking child," She said, pulling away trying to walk off, but he stood in her way like his was her fucking dad. Then Taking Taishi from her arms. Kamaria sighed, shaking her head looking up into her brother's blue eyes as he stared down into hers.

"You say that, but you act like you are half the time. Stop trying to put that eye color shit over on me. I liked it better when I was the only one who did it, but it seems like you can do it too. Something I noticed is your eyes stay grey most of the time now. I wonder why." He said, kissing her on the forehead. "Please, Mar, control your feelings around Opa. That is all I ask we need for Dad to process that his father is dying, not to lose him too."

"Okay," She nodded, hugging her brother then leaving to find Hiro to apologize.

*

*

*

"There you are!" Lola said. AJ sighed, looking at the woman smiling standing in front of him. It seemed that she and Ella were fighting for his attention, and he didn't know why. Plus, it wasn't like he didn't see them both all day and every day.

"What do you want? I like it better when you were all up my Uncle's ass beside coming and worrying me."

"I haven't talked to that bitch in about two years, and your Uncle didn't see my value...."

"And you think I will. Lola, you used to fuck my damn Uncle. You think I want to fuck you?" He said as she smiled, sitting beside him. Yeah was sexy as fuck but did AJ want to go in that direction. "You do know I'm still a virgin, don't you?"

"Sadly, yes. Don't you think it's time for you to get somebody's cookie? Axel, sweetheart, you are twenty years olds, and it's kind of sad that you haven't fucked a soul yet."

"I think it kind of sad that you fucked my Uncle and now trying me. Lola, I know you are young, but that is a no for me." AJ said, smiling over at the woman who was sneering back.

"You know that is why Cass dumped your ass!"

"You're fucking funny bringing my EX into this. You know Cass and I are still friends, and that isn't why we broke up. Akemi and some of the rest of Sakurai men are single try one of them. Maybe if you haven't been with him, I would give you a chance." He said. Lola's eyes widened then she nodded before jumping over in his lap kissing him. AJ should have pulled away, but something caused him to kiss her back.

"Wait, this is wrong. I need to leave." He said, lifting her off of him and hurrying out of the room. AJ needed a breather because right now, Lola with clouding his mind.

Hiro knows how to play.... but what exactly is Shino's angle if he knows he will lose going against The Oni? Yes, Axel is dying y'all be it will be a long time before that will happen so don't jump me yet lol.  What do you think about Lola and AJ? How will that end?

Thoughts???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 175 13
"I'm crazy? No, darling. What's crazy is that the world refuses to let me be with you." * * * * * Mafia!Au slight Yandere behaviour.
70.5K 3.1K 44
A mafia don and a playboy cross paths in an unexpected circumstance leading a dangerous love story.
108K 4.1K 13
Second impressions are better. ©This story belongs to me, radiantbrown, meaning this story is mine and legal action can be taken if you decide to cl...
12.3K 1.3K 48
After Aditya sells off Imlie she meets Aryan and his brothers..becoming more confident and finally taking Revenge from Aditya..