Mad Dog (KPOP MULTIFANDOM AU)

By kpop_trash_boiii

Heaven and Hell. Counterparts of the Christian afterlife, but not only does that have counterparts- everythin... More

Information
Terms
Prologue
Act One
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
Act Two
2.10
2.11
2.12
Act Three
3.13
3.15
Act Four
4.16
4.17

3.14

3 0 0
By kpop_trash_boiii

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━
Part 14, Act 3
Welcome to K-Town
A Strip Club, Orangutan, and Ring
━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

" This shit is boring." Valerie groaned, hitting Lucas' Hyde as they listened to their lecture.
" You said that about ten times this class alone." The male sighed as he cracked his back," If this is so boring why don't we go back to talking about your list."
Her brain forgot what he was talking about for a second.

It was now Wednesday, a few days after her waking up in Lucas' bed and her meeting with Taeyong, Dean, and RM," Oh that list? I mean... do you really want to know?"
" How you said that makes me really want to know now." The man crossed his arms, looking at her as she passed off his nicotine.

Valerie took a second to breathe in. Why was he so adamant about this? Granted she could fib a bit or tease him with it. Especially since the list grew.

" Well, this list doesn't have an order of who I'd do first." She sighed, sitting back in her chair as she watched the teacher," Wanna start with my hometown or people in the nightlife?"
He furrowed his eyebrows for a second, curious who'd she say now that there were two categories," Hometown, not like I'll know them."
She couldn't help but bite the inside of her cheek at that response. She needed to get into contact with the first guy that popped into her head," Well... obviously I knew the racers there. Really well actually. They were the ones that actually taught me how to drive. Guy number one would be one of them. His name is Christian Yu but he went by Ian. Dude was so hot... then his Australian accent, when he spoke in English, was to die for—"
" Hurry it up before you orgasm." He practically hissed making her giggle and push on his shoulder.
" Relax, Tiger. Don't get your panties in a twist. You wanted to know."  Her smile told him just how much fun this was for her before she continued," There's only two people from my hometown I'd fuck honestly. And one of them is here now... so I guess I'll tell you my dirty little secret."
She had him on the edge of his seat curious but it wasn't that hard to guess who it was.
" Jay has always been like an older brother to me but the dude has such a nice body. And he's hot as fuck. I wouldn't have mind giving him a blowjob for a deal."
" I don't find this fun anymore—"
" Then from here." Valerie cut him off easily as she knew exactly what she was doing," Johnny's friend Joshua was hot, oh I should add on my new contenders: Taeyong and Dean. Mhm, Yuta was really cute. Seems like the type to bury himself in you completely while high—"
" Okay okay, I get it I shouldn't have asked. I don't want to know anymore." Lucas stopped her, making her almost disappointed considering she was right at the end missing a single person," I really didn't need to know that about Yuta, or Jay for that matter."
" You did ask," Valerie smirked, getting her things right as the class ended.
" Wait, I gotta take you somewhere," Lucas stated right before she could leave.
" Oh? Another trip to see Bella?" Valerie questioned but Lucas shook his head.
" Sadly, no. I'm taking you to see Wonho. He's showing you around K-town fully." Lucas was obviously upset with the location, it was evident by the disgusted look on his face but Valerie's face contrasted his completely with a smile breaking out.
" Alright, let's go." She hummed happily as she placed her things in her bag, waiting for Lucas to lead the way he did with an eye roll.

They walked out of class and out of the building to the quad, Valerie practically skipping as she followed the male to the parking lot. Rose's pink car was already gone, telling her Jay left but Lucas' bike wasn't there.

" Uh, how exactly are we getting there?" She questioned while tilting her head.
" You think I only have a bike?" He pulled out car keys, clicking the unlock button as a red Hellcat lit up to show it was being unlocked.
" Holy shit! Isn't that like 70k?" Valerie gasped while her eyes widen at the sight of the shining car," How did you get this? Why haven't I seen it?"
" When you were over the first time it was getting its tint done and the second it was getting its new exhaust." Lucas explained going to the passager's side and opening it for her," And as for pricing, I got it hooked up for me due to a close friend."
She got into the car, it still had a new car smell with a hint of copper and sweat mixed in. Lucas closed her door as she put on her seatbelt before she looked around the interior.

Everything was black except for the leather seats and side of the doors for an accent color, ironically matching Valerie's hair. When he got in she could tell he wanted to say something but he seemed to wait as he started the car and drove out of the parking lot to the party district she'd been to three times.

" I'm worried." That's all he said, no clarification or anything.
" About?" She questioned him, wanting to know exactly what he was referring to.
" You in the underground... Before you fucking say it I know you did this before, I know you know what you're doing, I even know that you were raised to fight probably at an early age thanks to your father but I'm still worried about you joining." Lucas let the word vomit of an explanation out, gripping the wheel tight to show the white in his knuckles that contrasted with his tanned skin.
" It's not like I'll die." The girl rolled her eyes slightly but thought over his feelings at least," I get that all you've seen from me is how I defended myself from Wonpil and how I've flipped you over my shoulder— in heels mind you— but I'm not a little girl who doesn't know how to defend myself. I've had people around me to teach me— hell they probably fucked me up worse than anyone in Dague's underground had. But I know what I'm doing. I know how to win a fight. I know how to calculate my moves. So you don't get to worry— at least as much knowing all that."
He inhaled and nodded before letting out his final word of disapproval while looking over at her," I just don't want you to fight... Seoul is different than Daegu."
" I'm aware of that." Valerie stated," But try stopping me."
Rather than blowing up and getting angry, he let out a chuckle as he looked back to the road while his hand loosened on the wheel," You're so stubborn."
" I thought that was evident when I tried befriending you."

The ride was silent after that, well besides the sounds of the cars passing and the music muffled against the car's exterior as they arrived in K-town. Lucas parked across the street from Kris' club and he breathed in for a moment before asking," Do you want me to go with you?"
" And have two muscular brooding giants with me? I'm good." Valerie joked as she got out of the car before turning to Lucas," Thank you though."
" For what?" He questioned confused.
" For worrying, for bringing me, for trying to defend me, and for being my friend." She hummed which he smiled softly at, a light blush going over his cheeks as she closed the door and patted the top like someone would with a horse.

She heard Lucas laugh behind the muffled, dark windows before driving off presumably home. She walked up to the bar, assuming that's where she had to go due to knowing Lucas wouldn't just park and drop her off in the middle of nowhere. She opened the door, shocked to find it unlocked as she walked in, Wonho sitting at the bar she met him at while the building was dead.

It was weird being in the club with no music on or people inside. Well, besides Wonho. He was on his phone, casually waiting for the woman and when the door closed behind her he looked up to see her. He had a smile on his face at the sight of her, one that was welcoming and made her wonder how she couldn't trust some people there.

" You made it! I thought Lucas would have kept you to himself." Wonho joked, standing to meet her as he smiled brightly," So, what have you seen so far?"
" No offense, I would have 100 percent rather spent time with Lucas' dog but I need to know my way around." Valerie shrugged before thinking," Uh, I went to some hotel not that far from Jungkook's office... Then some warehouses... And some bar. Joshua showed me a racing track I know. Oh! I saw the city part of here and I've been to the residential zone."
" Well residential and the city part aren't places you go to many times unless the managers call you or until you go to someone's house that lives here. So I'll show you the marketplace and red light district— that's where the hotel is. If you want we can stop by the shops? It's mainly just a vape shop and tattoo place though along with another bar beside the one you went to." Wonho stated, waving her to follow him as he headed to the patio she's been to a few times," Have you been told what each warehouse is for?"
" I'm fine with stopping at the shops. I can get a vape so I can stop stealing from Lucas. But as for warehouses, no I just know where Jungkook's office is and I went to a training like one with Lucas." Valerie stated," Why? Do they all have different purposes?"
" Yep! We'll start from left to right then!"

Wonho happily guided her to the farthest and biggest warehouse. Behind them was a small building and to the left was the road to the track and a small building near the docs.

" So, I was told not to take you to the docks. Honestly, the managers, recruiters, and everyone influential has been telling us not to go by there but no one is really sure why except for them." Wonho hummed before pointing to the building behind them," That's the tattoo place. Jay told me you met one of the artists from there already. He did Jay's newest tattoo?"
" Oh! Yeah... His name is slipping from my memory right now." Valerie nodded and admitted, only remembering his hair and complete boredom.
" Well, then this is the competitive warehouse," Wonho stated, stretching his back that Valerie stared at to watch his muscles ripple under his shirt as he leaned down and pulled open the door to it.

Inside was a normal-sized arena but there were more stands for on-goers than she has ever seen, not even the arena in Jungkook's office had this many chairs. It was a proper ring, encased by a fence to not allow fighters to just walk off but there was a referee table with a few extra seats. With the look-through of the building done Wonho closed the door and guided her out.

" That's where we hold the championship fights, clearly people are more interested in that but people do still enjoy the other fights seeing as how it's easy to cash for people who aren't recruited. It's also their shot to be recruited but I think the only people that happened to was three people." Wonho stated as he tried to remember exactly who it was," The first person was the person who made the championship game, then the second I believe was The8. He just got here from China and was looking for easy cash but he had a lot of talent from learning martial arts in China. The third person was... God, I barely even remember... It may have honestly been BM if I remember correctly. At the time RM recruited him rather than his recruiter and he accepted it— look at him now! Our reigning champion!"
Valerie couldn't help at giggle at his words about BM, as he continued to guide her to the next warehouse," Quick question— what's that? The house over there?"
" Oh, that?" Wonho questioned looking over at the garage," That's Vernon's garage. He's one of the only real mechanics here. He graduated college in it in the states before moving back and opening a shop here. His dad used to tune up cars for the people here so he took over with an actual degree. He's actually friends with Lucas and sells some of the cars racers use here."

They got to the next warehouse, it was the one Valerie went to with Lucas so she knew what it looked like inside already and told him that.

" Well, that warehouse and the second one down next to Jungkook's office are for training. Typically Jungkook's guys train here while RM's train over there. Don't get us wrong, we mingle and train together at times but when the championships roll around no one wants someone from the opposite side to see them fighting or working on new techniques— especially with a newbie like you possibly joining." Wonho stated before pointing to the building behind them next to Kris' club," And that is our second bar. It's called 'Dionysus' lair' or something corny like that. I definitely know it's that Greek god."

He guided them to the next warehouse, opening the door to show off a setup closer to Jungkook's office," This is where anyone can fight when championships aren't going on. There's a backroom to train and hype yourself up before the fight happens but we keep the fighters separated so we don't have an issue with smack talk that leads to a fight in the backroom. Otherwise, after your initiation, you'll be fighting here. Until you can prove your worth you fight in the ring in front of Jungkook's office. This room is typically unsupervised unless a recruiter wants to see if anyone is good. If they're already initiating someone they don't typically watch. Otherwise, our undercover cop we pay off supervises so everyone's out by the time cops show up."

Valerie nodded along as Wonho started guiding her to the area near the hotel, pointing out the vape shop on the way next to the bar she went to with Jungkook, Jay, Joshua, and Johnny. Beside that was an abandoned house, it was utilized as a safehouse when it was needed. Otherwise, druggies would hang out there to do drugs if parties weren't their thing. Plus, it was set up as a house for the safehouse so it was comfortable for them and they didn't lock it unless someone was actively using it.

" Okay! This is our marketplace. I know it's a bit underwhelming right now but at night people are usually here. If you waited a few hours when the sun was about to set you may actually be able to buy things. The only people I could think of being here right now are Doyoung and NaNa. Doyoung is our medical supplier and our medic when fights get bloody. And don't worry! He actually has a medical degree!" Wonho reassured the woman who pulled a face before the information was brought to her. She remembered the last time a racer attempted to help her medically. God, she was better off getting no treatment for her broken nose which she ended up needing surgery for anyways in the end due to their fucked up job," But NaNa has to take care of animals so him being here day and night isn't surprising. On top of that, most of the shops have apartments above them but sometimes they're converted. Like Doyoung's space is used as a clinic. I think NaNa keeps some of the animals in his apartment but he does sleep there so he has it sectioned off."

They walked into the marketplace, it was just five buildings that all seemed a bit different. For one, the two shops in the front were polar opposites. The one to the right had an assassin's logo on it, making her shocked such a thing existed, while the other had clothes on the outside of it. But the clothes she recognized usually have high price tags.

A male popped out of the clothing store area, a roar coming from the room that he slammed the door to and once he caught sight of the two looking concerned he smiled weakly and waved, still holding the door closed with his free hand," H-hey! Wonho! Who's this with you?"
" NaNa... Is your goddamn tiger out again?" Wonho stated, making the woman's eyes pop open and snap her eyes to the blue-haired male who shyly chuckled.
" N-no! Of course not! Just fed him... The monkey's out..." He tried sounding confident," I can handle an orangutan! Don't worry!"
" I'm sorry a fucking what? You know those things... Y'know... Rip people's faces off... Right?" Valerie asked baffled as she watched NaNa pale at the words before a loud monkey howl sounded as the door was shaking.
" Jesus fucking Christ, go get Doyoung. Get a fucking trank." Wonho sighed, clearly an issue that happened often enough for him just to turn and hold the door," Take Valerie with you. Explain your... Lack of expertise more like."
" H-hey! She got out!" Na tried defending himself before sighing and rushing to Doyoung's shop," Come on Valerie."

The male was testing out her name as they rushed to the shop to the far left with the door open. She was given time to look over the male after he rushed to Doyoung to get a trank for the monkey. He was handsome, clearly not the brightest, but if someone had sexpertise it could be overlooked. His shirt was slightly ripped along with his pants being dirty, not to mention his beat-up sandals.

" God, you met me at the worst time... I'm Na Jaemin but everyone calls me NaNa. I run the exotics portion of the black market here in K-town. So designer clothes and exotic animals." Jaemin explained making Valerie raise an eyebrow.
" How often does this happen?" She questioned as he could only hang his head at the question while Doyoung came out with a dart before asking him a question as well," Does this come with a gun or do I have to fucking spit-wad an orangutan?"
Doyoung only gave a patient thin smile while reaching under his desk to pull out the gun for it," I have a second one if you'd like it. Frankly, I don't know what drugs he puts these animals under for me to have to buy five darts for each one."
That answered Valerie's question as she snorted a laugh before taking the gun and dart, loading it into the chamber before thinking about it," Yeah, give me the other."

With the second dart loaded Doyoung followed them to Jaemin's shop, locking his door before they made their way to Wonho who was holding the door that wasn't shaking anymore.

" What does he owe you this time Doyoung?" Wonho questioned before getting ready to open the door for Valerie.
" Either 500 or... Maybe that leopard print jacket." Doyoung offered with a shrug before Wonho opened the door and let Valerie shoot the monkey.

It came rushing out with bloodlust as Wonho hid behind the door and the first shot was perfect aim right over where its heart would be. It didn't take long for it to kick in and the monkey sluggishly dropped, making Valerie sigh thankfully.

" Where's the fucking monster go?" Wonho questioned, leaning down to pick up the giant ape up with Wonho as Jaemin guided them to the cage next to a tiger. Once it was closed and locked Jaemin was bickering with Doyoung.
" Y'know, every time shit like this happens I have something you want in the store. Are you doing something?" Jaemin accused as Doyoung shrugged.
" I'm sorry your idiocy has impeccable timing... Anyways, the girl?" Doyoung questioned while nodding to her," Who's she?"
" Our newest fighter. This is Valerie. So you'll definitely be seeing her often if she fucks herself up." Wonho introduced while rubbing her shoulder with his arm around her.

There were clothes everywhere on the ground thanks to the monkey at the front of the shop. How it got there was probably thanks to the door that held the animals in the back that didn't even have a lock on it. It looked like a nice shop if it was cleaned up.

" Nice to meet you. Sorry also, I just met him and this is how you meet me." Valerie apologized for the odd interaction before handing off the tranquilizer gun that was still loaded.
" It's fine. It happens too often. I can now sell Jay Ketamine anyways." Doyoung shrugged, finding the whole ordeal boring," But if you're ever hurt I will help in any way I can."
" Thanks." The woman smiled as Jaemin sighed.
" Jheeze... So much to clean..." He pushed his hair back before going over to a rack and went through it before finding the authentic leopard print jacket Doyoung wanted and handed it to him," All of you please leave... I'm embarrassed as it is."

Wonho chuckled and waved off, pulling Valerie out of the store as Doyoung followed after now in his new coat.

" Well, it was nice meeting you too. I better head back and properly handle this before someone gets hit." Doyoung stated as Wonho waved off.
" Understand completely. See you soon Doyoung." Wonho smiled while the male only hummed back and walked away," At least you didn't have to trank a lion or tiger... God that was terrifying."
" I'm sorry... What?"

He didn't answer. It was obvious what the response even was. Instead, he pointed to the shop in the middle with some cars around it.

" That's Chaeyoung's place. She's our car seller and that—" Wonho pointed to a larger store that was obviously closed," Is Dawn's store. He's the guy that gives us our equipment mostly but NaNa provides the same stuff he does clothing-wise. Oh, and the shop next to NaNa's is our assassin group. They're pretty neutral so they have a shop here and in the gang over's territory. They work for whoever will give them more money. Actually one is famous— Taemin."
" The guy that live-streams on LiveLeak?" Valerie's eyes would have popped out of her head if they could while Wonho chuckled and nodded while guiding them to the next and last section of their walk.
" Yep! He stays to the K-town side. He's honestly a cool dude but is constantly on the run. He's the one who uses our safehouses the most. Sometimes, if you run into him, he'll ask to stay at your place. Unless someone wanted you dead you'd be fine." Wonho stated as Valerie grimaced.

She could easily think of one person who'd want her dead at this point.

" Okay, and here—" Wonho waved to the place in front of the hotel she stayed the night at with Johnny, three buildings around a circled road stood there as Wonho pointed them out from left to right," That's the strip club, our other hotel that the brothel owns for good nights, and the brothel. There are two pimps here, they drive everyone else out of business because they have some pretty guys and girls there. Oh, and the pimps own the club together. Their girls will dance sometimes. Otherwise, they get a whole new staff."

Valerie nodded, attempting to remember everywhere but she knew one thing for certain. This was going to be interesting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 4.9K 36
Y/n Y/l/n Your father left when you were really young. Your mother died of cancer when you were 20. 2 years later, at the place that you are living i...
8.1K 636 14
She's sexy as sin and hotter than hell and-oh wait. What would you do to save a loved one's life? Make a pact with a Devil? In my defense, it was the...
7.5K 244 18
How do you get lost in the capital of South Korea when you lived here your whole life? Easy, you fall into a hole of lies and betrayal from your so-c...
5.1K 164 20
It's a story with the female reader and kpop idols. I think I'm gonna do many ends. (Sorry it's my first time to write and I will update it slowly be...