F R E A K -- Obanai!Reader X...

By NOTLilyS

❝I should praise you or something...❞ -Y/n Iguro ❝I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all...❞ -Queen, Boh... More

𓆙 Character 𓆙
𓆙 Love Interests 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter One 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Two 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Three 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Four 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Five 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Six 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Seven 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Eight 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Nine 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Ten 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Eleven 𓆙
𓆙 Character 𓆙
𓆙 Love Interests 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter One 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Two 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Three 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Four 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Five 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Six 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Seven 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Eight 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Nine 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Ten 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Eleven 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Twelve 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Thirteen 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Fourteen 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Fifteen 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Sixteen 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Seventeen 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Nineteen 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Twenty 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Twenty One 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Twenty Two 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Twenty Three 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Twenty Four 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Twenty Five 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Twenty Six 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Twenty Seven 𓆙

𓆙 Chapter Eighteen 𓆙

7.3K 320 221
By NOTLilyS

3rd Person POV:

It's been a while. Y/n could sense Naruto, Yamato, Bee, and Motoi's chakra at the waterfall of truth.

Y/n body flickered to the waterfall as everyone greeted you.

Naruto, however, was still sitting in the same spot. He then suddenly stood up, turned around, and smiled.

He defeated his waterfall clone.

Bee then decided to take Naruto as his student.

They then proceeded into the waterfall.

Y/n could already tell that this was going to be troublesome. With Naruto, only trouble could follow.

You squeezed the water out of your hair, as you continued walking to the place Naruto needed to put his head in.

You've never been inside the place before since Bee didn't know you were a jinchuriki. You didn't necessarily need to anyway, as you could already control Akira's chakra.

Y/n and Akira share the same chakra. Akira had previously informed them that their chakras had merged since they got along even when Y/n was younger, unlike Naruto and the kyuubi.

Naruto hid his head into his shirt as he took his head out, successfully scaring everyone.

Yamato freaked out the most, thinking Naruto's head had been ripped off.

The group then proceeded to enter into a cold room. Naruto was informed he had to use the nine tails chakra.

You opted to sit on the side, since you couldn't really do much.

Half of Naruto's body was covered in the Kyuubi's cloak, as he tried to fight against it. The more the cloak covered his body, the more tails began to show up.

It was a horrifying sight to spectate.

Y/n, however, merely had a poker face as they watched Naruto struggle.

After Naruto had succeeded, they began to sense Kisame in Bee's sword.

Bee and Y/n were quick to run out of the room and go after Kisame.

When the duo finally caught up with Kisame, they saw Gai asking whether Kisame is his true self.

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

Kisame killed himself after the battle with Y/n, Gai, and Bee.

Despite a suicide taking place, Gai opened the scroll as they all got trapped in a water prison jutsu with a shark inside. The shark managed to escape soon after.

After they escaped the jutsu, Y/n couldn't help but keep on poking Gai, who was having some after effects from it  Yamato was yelling at Y/n to stop with a tick-mark on his forehead.

Y/n didn't stop.

Then, Aoba told Naruto a fake mission which was some idiotic stuff and Naruto believed it. Well, at least it worked...?

"Naruto...is so stupid." Y/n deadpanned.

In the future Y/n planned on exposing his stupidity to the whole world.

The land began to flip while everyone was all inside as Yamato, Aoba, and Motoi went outside to check.

Y/n looked over at Naruto, who was still checking the animals for balls.

You deadpanned again.

But then Aoba and Motoi came back.

"Where's Yamato?..." Y/n quickly asked, furrowing their brows slightly.

The duo informed Y/n that Yamato was still settling something outside.

You sighed as you swiftly climbed a tree and laid down on it to rest.

Bee told Naruto to stack up the rocks. Naruto has very bad chakra control, so this would take a long time...

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

Tsunade's POV:

I told the other kage's about how Y/n was a jinchuriki, and also how it should be kept as private information.

"Well. Why can't Y/n be here? I understand that we need to protect Naruto and the eight tails, but why Y/n? They could help us." The Mizukage quirked an eyebrow, as all the kages looked over at me for a reply.

The Kazekage spoke up, "If the Akatsuki wishes to recruit Y/n, then we'd simply be leading them into Madara's hands if we do so." He said with narrowed yet slightly concerned eyes.

Everyone slowly began to nod and murmur in agreement.

"I have told Y/n to try and learn sage mode for the war just in case they need it." I admitted to the other kage's.

"Well, Y/n needs to protect themself somehow. Sage mode is our best option for now..." The Mizukage agreed with what I had said.

Gaara was quietly thinking to himself as I slightly glanced at him.

Him and Y/n are quite close...of course he'd be concerned.

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

3rd Person POV:

Motoi, Aoba, and Gai left Yamato, Naruto, and Y/n alone.

Y/n made a summoning contract with Snakes and planned on learning snake sage mode.

"A snake sage...sounds cool." Y/n silently thought to themselves. You planned on giving it a good reputation due to Orochimaru tarnishing it completely.

When Naruto was done with balancing, they moved to another room so Bee could teach Naruto the beast bomb.

"Y/n. You are also able to do the beast bomb due also being a jinchuriki. Pay attention to what Bee is teaching Naruto." Akira commanded Y/n, not wanting you to daze off.

Y/n sighed, but eventually agreed, "Got it..." You began to intently watch the duo, studying what they were doing.

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

Naruto was suspicious of something going on. He then runs out of the room whilst you follow him; not wanting to be left behind by yourself.

The duo quickly were stopped by a crowd of people.

After Naruto and Y/n pushed their ways outside, they both began to feel lots of powerful chakras around.

Then it clicked.

They were in a war.

The war started.

Everyone was fighting for their loved ones and yet we were here chilling; having fun.

After Naruto got back his ninja headband from Iruka, the duo went their way. A letter slipped out of the headband soon after.

Naruto read it out loud, and it was just a cutesy note from Iruka.

"Iruka cares for you a lot, Naruto." Y/n mused, as Naruto's face went hot in embarrassment, "You two are very close."

"N-No it's not like that!" Naruto insisted, stuttering, as he trips over a branch and almost falls.

Y/n quickly catches him before he could fall.

"Thanks..." Naruto mumbles.

They then resumed jumping from tree to tree.

Naruto suddenly ate and swallowed the paper Iruka gave him happily, as you tried your best to act like you didn't just witness such a disgusting action.

You gaped inwardly at how strange Naruto could be.

There were five barriers that needed to be broken.

You used an ice jutsu that you learnt from Haku to freeze a barrier.

Bee then used a his tailed beast bomb to break the first one, which was easier due to it being ice because of your attack.

After that, it was a pattern of you freezing it, Bee punching it, and finally Naruto using a tailed beast bomb to push through.

After the trio got through, they continued to run.

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

It was night, and they were still moving.

You were running behind Naruto, with Bee at your side.

The Hokage and Raikage appeared.

Y/n narrowed their eyes in return.

Bee blushed at seeing Tsunade's breasts, and was saying some quite vulgar things...

Bee asked why they were here, and the kages responded that they were here to stop the trio.

The jinchurikis all huddled together to hatch a plan.

"What are we going to do now?" Y/n bluntly questioned; whispering so the kages don't hear them.

"What do you think? We are going to fight them!" Naruto whispers back with a determined expression.

You look at Bee, who was seemingly in his own world.

You poked him to get his attention.

"We are going to fight back for our rights." You informed briefly.

"Okay." Bee replied, as he puts his fist out for a fist bump, "To the sad lil' children we are."

They all fist bumped, Y/n slightly awkwardly, as they all turned round to face the Hokage and Raikage.

"3...2...1....GO!" Naruto said, as the trio dashed towards them.

However, they got stopped by the kages.

Naruto started shouting at the Raikage.

The Raikage was shouting back at Naruto.

Bee even interrupted, and the Raikage started to attack Bee, who used his tail to keep him in place.

The Raikage got free, and flung the two boys away.

Y/n quickly catches them both, so they wouldn't get injured by the kage's attacks.

Tsunade then suddenly walked in front of Naruto, Bee, and Y/n in a defensive manner; protecting them.

She then made an excuse for the jinchurikis to go into battle.

Bee and the Raikage had a brotherly moment, before they all rushed into the midst of the war.

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

Inochi used his kekkei genkai and went into everyones minds to talk to them and inform everyone about something important.

He told them about Zetsu, and told Naruto not to try and talk to Madara like how he talked to Pein last time.

After a bit, they encountered a bunch of white Zetsus who were all in the form of shinobi.

Y/n silently took out their sword and began to slice them with ease. You didn't need a breathing style to defeat such weak and pathetic enemies.

Naruto and Bee began to help you in defeating all the white Zetsu.

Naruto even saved some people.

And they continued.

They then met Itachi, Shisui, and Nagato.

Itachi and Shisui were both fighting Nagato.

They caught up with the trio that were fighting, and decided to help out a bit with fighting off all the annoying white Zetsus

Shisui then looked over at Yn, "Hey, Y/n! After this war is over, let's get dango together!" He grinned casually, "Itachi can join, too! Or else he'll beat me up for not inviting him..."

Y/n deadpanned, "Whatever."

"Anyways...why is nothing attacking me?..." Y/n questioned after a pause as they furrowed their brows, annoyed by the unusual behaviour.

"My body is moving on its own. The caster probably doesn't want to attack you." Nagato replied, also curious to the real answer on why the caster did not wish to attack Y/n.

Y/n raised an eyebrow, "How...irking." You bluntly said. You sighed as you opted to help Naruto defeat the summoned animals.

But it kept growing more and more heads.

You could only narrow your eyes in annoyance.

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

After a while, Y/n and Naruto met with Gaara.

Y/n decided to simply stick with the Kazekage for a while, helping him kill some of the reanimated people.

White Zetsus kept appearing, annoying Y/n quite a lot.

"I'm going off...on my own." Y/n informed Gaara begrudgingly.

Gaara narrowed his eyes, "Stay safe, okay?"

Y/n simply nodded, "You too..."

After going off, you didn't encounter any more reanimated people.

It was clear that Kabuto was purposefully not sending any towards you.

"Kabuto is so...annoying." Y/n irked.

You knew he was planning something but you didn't know what. You bitterly killed another white Zetsu, while glaring at the ground in frustration

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

The fourth Hokage arrived at the battlefield, redirecting a beast bomb to the sea.

Then the third, second, and first Hokage also arrived at the scene.

Sasuke was said to be arriving soon as well.

The fourth Hokage set up a barrier to prevent the beast bombs from hurting everyone else.

Then, Sasuke arrived and everyone started panicking due to the arrival of the traitor Uchiha.

Sasuke bluntly stated how he wanted to become Hokage, shocking everyone.

Disbelief was clear on everyones face.

Itachi snickered at that, standing near Sasuke.

Even Itachi didn't believe in Sasuke, and that said a lot since he was very biased towards his younger brother.

But it seemed both Sasuke and Itachi were now friendly with one another again. They stood close to one another.

Sakura announced how she was no longer a weak woman anymore, too.

Sasuke then asked, "Where's Y/n?" He began to look around in the crowd, only for you not to be there.

This gains everyone's attention.

Especially the first and second Hokage.

Suddenly a large gust of wind appeared.

Everyone was nearly blown off their feet; some even falling to the ground.

The beat bomb that the ten tails was making suddenly disappeared.

Everyone was shocked, as it remained silent for a while, as the ten tails roared as he made another beast bomb.

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

Y/n's POV:

"Where am I...?" I pondered aloud, trying to find everyone else with dotted eyes.

Akira spoke up, "Y/n. The first, second, third, and fourth Hokage's have all been reanimated. Be careful. You knew them in your past lives."

I narrowed my eyes. Why do I know so many people...? How troublesome...

"Go to Naruto and your friends. They are looking for you." Akira bluntly said, "Stop messing about."

"Right..." I murmured, as I body flickered to where everyone's chakra was.

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

3rd Person POV:

Y/n appeared in front of Sakura, who gasps in surprise as she sees you suddenly appear from nowhere.

Sasuke stares at you as Naruto grinned widely.

"HEH?! Y/N?! I KNOW HIRUZEN TOLD ME ABOUT YOU BUT STILL!" The first Hokage shouted aloud, pointing at Y/n.

The second Hokage seems to also be shocked to see you, but says nothing; only furrowing his eyebrows.

The fourth Hokage simply smiles, "Hello Y/n. It's nice to see you again." He politely greeted.

"Hello...?" Y/n deadpanned in response, unsure how to react.

The rest of Team Seven looked slightly confused. Why did the previous Hokage's know you?

TBC...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.4K 1.4K 15
"𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆..." radiance - top gender neutral reader (imagines)
419K 15.7K 52
❝Don't you wonder what it would be like? A life with meaning, with purpose?❞ -Y/n L/n ❝It's crazy what you'd do for a friend...❞ -The Neighbourhood...
479K 16.2K 25
ˏˋ°•*⁀ 𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐔𝐍𝐀 ˏˋ° ❝ 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇. ❞ 受け : "𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝘁𝗲...
219K 6K 24
[𝙸𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚘 𝙾𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚒 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛] 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎, 𝚝𝚘 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚂𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜... ๏𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗 𝙹𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚢