Sans AU X M!Reader

By KeyraThalita12

(m / n) (L / n) is a 19 year old boy and he is frisk's cousin, (m / n) always looks after frisk like his own... More

about ( m/n) ( L/n)
prologue
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
chapter 12
chapter 13 : Empireverse part (1/3)
chapter 13 Empireverse part (2/3)
chapter 13 EMPIREVERSE (3/3)
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
special chapter โœจ [ if ( m/n) and sans AU in m/n replace AU] ( 1/3)
chapter 21
chapter 22 + ( visiting empireverse) ( 1/3)
chapter 22 + (visit Empireverse) ( 2/3)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR GUARDIAN TWIN BROTHE DREAMTALE!!! ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‰
chapter 22 + ( visit empireverse) (3/3)
HAPPY NEW YEARS!! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ 2022
special chapter โœจ [ if ( m/n) and sans AU in m/n replace AU] ( 2/3)
Chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K-project (1/5).
if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K- PROJECT (2/5)
if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K- PROJECT (3/5)
if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K-PROJECT (4/5)
if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K-PROJECT (5/5) END???
chapter 31

chapter 23

393 13 1
By KeyraThalita12

( m/n) POV [ 2 day later]

2 days have passed since the incident with black magic with the guard beast back then, I have to help EV!cross with EV!killer in royal affairs and tell everyone about what happened.

everyone looked worried for their two kings who still hadn't woken up then I comforted them all by saying if they were both fine just tired and had a small wound that could be healed instantly, while mrs. Grandell and his family have been imprisoned for exercising their right to use royal money for the people.

I'm now together with EV!cross and EV!error and the murder time trio (who just woke up 1 day ago) on royal duty with everyone's permission no matter what, I can barely sleep because of how many stacks of paper the two of them have. so many.

"I feel like I'm back in my office." I thought weakly.

"(chuckles) I was also thinking about how when you come back to your house and start working again, I bet the paper you're working on will be like a mountain." say swap.

"Shut up swap!! My head was about to burst when I saw all these papers... I'm lucky I understand." I thought.

I then heard them both chuckle again which made me shake my head "what's wrong (m/n)?" ask EV! cross.

"nothing ... just swap with ( n/n) which always annoys me." I answered as I reread the paper in my hand seriously.

After a few hours I finally finished working on all the papers, I immediately lay down on EV's office sofa! Dream "how are they all doing?" I muttered.

"Maybe I'll see them." I said.

I then stood up and walked to their room (EV! dream, nightmare, ink, and blue) when I got there with my magic, then I went inside and when I was inside I was surprised when I saw the four of them had woken up from their sleep.

I froze where I saw those who woke up then I immediately ran towards them and immediately hugged EV!dream and EV!ink who were next to each other "Thank goodness you all woke up!! I thought you would still be asleep for a few more days." I said.

I then felt a hand gently caress my head "sorry for making you worry so much (m/n), we didn't expect that we would sleep all this time." said EV!ink.

I continued to hug them with a few tears streaming down my face feeling how relieved I was to see them awake and back to normal again.

after I calmed down a bit I looked at the four of them and still hugged EV!blue who was also shaking a little after waking up from his sleep "poor blue." I thought.

"Tell me (m/n) what has happened for 2 days we are still unconscious?" asked EV!ink.

"As long as the four of you are still unconscious I along with the others take care of the kingdom." I answered.

then I saw EV!dream and EV! shocked nightmare " you all did that!?" said EV! nightmares.

"then what about mrs.grandell? then what about the royal sheet? then what about-" EV!dream said I cut him off by silence.

" wow calm yourself first star!! one by one!!" I said.

he exhaled "okay... (sigh) how about mrs.grandell?" he asked.

"She along with the rest of the Grandell family have been imprisoned for using their royal money arbitrarily and it is they who have created a rumor about the kingdom." I answered.

"So my guess is right." said EV! nightmares.

"Then what about the royal paper? I hope you don't do it all alone." asked EV!dream worried.

I was silent then I turned my face nervously while sweating " ... I did it alone." I muttered.

" what!?" said the four of them surprised.

I flinched a little "You do all the work alone!?" said EV!ink worried.

"And with no help at all!?" said EV!dream.

"So during these two days did you sleep!?" said EV! nightmares.

I sweatdroop then suddenly the door of the royal clinic opened revealing the figure of EV!error together with EV!cross, they were both surprised and then immediately approached us all "Thank God the four of you have woken up." said EV!cross.

"And I thought you were going to die." says EV!error.

I see EVs! cross that nudged EV's stomach! The error made him wince a little "Are you looking for trouble!?" whisper EV! cross.

EV!error rolled his pupils lazily making me chuckle seeing the two of them, I then smiled feeling happy here everything is fine.

"(m/n)? can you hear me?" I heard a voice (n/n).

"Yes? what's wrong (n/n)?" I asked.

"Tomorrow you can come back again, your body is a bit better now." swap answer.

"That's right, we will open a portal for you in front of the royal flower garden." say (n/n).

"Okay, I'll tell them this." I thought.

then my communication with them both stopped I then looked at them all "uhm everyone there is something I want to say to all of you." I said.

everyone then looked at me "what's wrong ( m/n)?" ask EV! cross.

"I have something important to say to all of you." I answered.

" what's that?" asked EV!ink.

"Tomorrow I have to go to my house." I answered.

then everything went silent and the aura was a little tense" I told them at the wrong time." I thought sweatdrop.

"Tomorrow? Means I can't spend more time with you." said EV!blue sadly.

I feel my heart hurts a little but I have to go back because I'm healed " sorry blue I didn't mean to make you and the others sad ... but because my body is 100% healed I have to go home." I said softly.

"When can you come back?" ask EV! nightmares.

" tomorrow." I answered.

"The important thing is that we can all still spend time together... right?" asked EV!ink sadly.

"...yes!! we still have plenty of time for all of us to spare." I said.

Everyone nodded happily making me feel sad even if I didn't show it, since today I along with the others spent time together having a picnic outside the palace.

many things we all do such as playing with flowers while making crown flowers, playing in the lake water, eating snacks together, with me playing my harmonica, and the last one ... watching shooting stars together and gazing at the stars in the beautiful sky.

I smiled after reminiscing about all the memories that made me miss my family and also frisk, the next day it was time for me to go home.

I was delivered by EV!dream,ink,blue, and EV!cross in the park as swap and ( n/n) said, they looked at me sadly " we will all miss you ( m/n)." said EV!dream with a sad smile.

"Me too everyone!! I hope we can all meet again someday." I said.

then i felt something behind me made me look back there was already a teleportation door made by swap and (n/n), i then looked at them all while spreading my arms "last hug?" I said.

they all immediately hugged me while crying including EV! cross, after that I let go of my arms and walked towards the door before I entered I looked back at them all then smiled.

"See you later everyone!!" I shouted.

I then entered the door with a white light dazzling my eyes……
.

.

.

.

I then immediately opened my eyes and saw I was still in Nightmare's room, I then got up while stretching my body.

I then looked around me who saw no nightmares here at all "where is he?" I thought.

"nightmare along with the others going out to do their thing... means we are alone here." say swap.

"means we can do whatever we want while they're gone." say (n/n).

"But somehow I feel something is coming to be uncomfortable." I thought I felt that way.

"You mean something bad?" ask swap.

"No... something uncomfortable will happen but let's ignore it." I said.

I then stood up and walked to the bathroom and then cleaned my body with warm water, after a few minutes I finished showering and I then used my magic to make a new outfit.

I wore a blue sweater with white stripes (the type of sweater is like Frisk's but with white stripes) with black trousers, after that I went out of the nightmare room to the kitchen to eat something.

when I got to the kitchen I immediately made a meal for myself, I decided I would just make bread with eggs and meat.

After finishing eating I decided to go to the garden where horror usually does its activities, when there I saw all the beautiful flowers were blooming "all the flowers were blooming beautifully." I thought in awe.

"That's right... even the echo flowers are the same as those flowers." say swap.

I then entered the greenhouse to see the lavender flowers there and saw that the flowers were still blooming beautifully, I then approached the flower and held the flower gently.

suddenly I heard footsteps behind me making me freeze in my place " ... what are you doing, my sweet bird nest?" I heard a familiar voice.

I immediately looked back and saw the angel there smiling "how can he hide his aura!?" I thought surprised.

"Are you surprised that I can hide my aura?" Angel asked.

"uhh... what are you doing here angel?" I asked back.

"I came here because I wanted to see my sweetheart but it seemed like he wasn't there and thought that you were here so I decided to meet you." Angel answered while approaching me.

then he stood beside me then he looked at the flower in front of me " do you like lavender?" he asked.

"...yes I like it because of its soothing fragrance." I answered softly.

we both became quiet then I opened my voice "do you have favorite flower angel?" I asked.

" ... yes forget me not flower ... that flower that I like ... because the beauty of the flower that makes me like it.". Angel replied.

I nodded "You know the meaning of the flower?" I asked.

"Forget-me-not flowers? yes I know but not much." Angel replied.

I kept my eyes on the lavender flower then I heard a swap sound and ( n/n) "( m/n) we have a question for you." say (n/n).

" what?" I thought.

"Do you remember about the wings you had from Hikari/Purple back then?" ask swap.

"Yeah? what's with the wings." I answered.

"We can practice to use those wings." say swap.

"Uhm!! We both have a feeling the wings will come in handy someday so we should give it a try." say (n/n).

"...but who will I train with?" I asked.

"Hum ... if only we met a raven or bird! sans he could help us." said swap disappointedly.

"What about angels?" ask (n/n).

we were silent for a while until swap shouted "oh heck no!! i don't want him to get too close to ( m/n), instead of teaching him he will tease him!!" say swap.

"But swap... (n/n) there's a point since we've never met a raven, only an angel can teach me to fly." I thought.

"See? Even (m/n) agrees to a swap, come on if he does something that's out of bounds then we do something." say (n/n).

"If you have to kill him?" say swap.

I widened my eyes "swap don't you dare!!" I said surprised.

I immediately covered my mouth with my hands while widening my eyes "oh shot!! I slipped!!" I thought nervously.

"swap? who are you talking to (m/n)?" Angel asked.

"uhh ... no one!!" I answered quickly.

"Really? I don't think so... I saw you were daydreaming and suddenly shouted someone's name." said angel.

I immediately sweat "Quick find an excuse!! Hurry!!" I thought nervously.

then I got an excuse " ah!! I mean magic!! yes magic." I answered with a lie.

"What reason is that!?" say swap.

"I have no more excuses!! It's also your fault for saying something that shocked me!!" I thought a bit of a fight with swap.

"magic? what kind of magic are you talking about?" Angel asked.

"uhh... flying magic?" I answered.

he looked at me shocked "for what?" he asked.

"He asks a lot!!" said swap annoyed.

" u-to ... for my needs someday if something happens to me." I said.

he nodded making me feel relieved "(sigh) almost." I thought.

"Want me to teach you?" said angel.

"Huh?" my surprise.

"Want me to help you with your flying magic?" Angel asked.

I was silent managing what he just said then a few moments later I immediately widened my eyes again and looked at him in surprise " C-could you?" I asked.

he nods happily "tell me what kind of magic do you use? but...you have to do something for me too." said angel.

I blinked a few times "w-what is that?" I asked.

he then smirked making me feel uncomfortable "I want you-" I immediately became nervous with a slight blush on my cheeks.

"W-what!? You want me to do that? What if Nightmare finds out!?" I said nervously.

"Don't worry he won't know... because I'll take you secretly, so do you agree?" said angel.

"(sigh) okay I agree." I answered.

"Good choice!! Then let's do our training from now on!!" said angel while holding my shoulder.

"E-eh!! Wait a minute-" I was cut off when we both immediately teleported to a place.

I immediately fell down sitting with my head a little dizzy "dizzy~" I thought.

"oopps- sorry forgot if you're not familiar with direct teleportation." said the angel, smiling innocently.

I immediately shook my head quickly then I stood up slowly while holding my head "Next time don't teleport right away!! Tell me first." I said.

"Sorry!! Then quickly tell me what magic do you want to use in flying?" Angel asked.

After my dizziness disappeared I looked at him and replied "wings... wing magic." I answered.

he looked at me in surprise "wings? I've never heard of wing magic." said angel.

"Really? Then can you teach me how to fly with wings?" I asked.

"if my wings can but ... quite dangerous and long enough to be able to fully use the wings." said angel.

"I won't have a problem!! As long as I can still learn then I can use my wings someday!!" I said with determination.

"Then can you take out your wings? I want to see what it looks like." said angel.

I nodded then I closed my eyes to focus the magic to release my wings, then I felt something behind me made me open my eyes and look behind.

behind me there is a pair of white wings with a purple underside, I smiled seeing these wings again made me think of hikari/purple.

"Your wings are so beautiful (m/n)." said angel.

" thanks very much." I said shyly.

"Let's start with you trying to spread your wings." said angel.

then he spread his wings then I followed him then my wings spread " good job ... now try to flap your wings slowly." Said angel.

then he flapped his wings slowly then i followed him again with my wings flapping slowly but when i flapped my wings a pretty strong wind was made that made me stop and worry.

"I think I was too tight." I said worried.

"no no ... I saw your wings flapping not tight which is quite slow maybe it's because of the effect." said angel.

I looked at him worriedly "Don't worry it won't be a problem!! Now let's resume our practice." said angel.

I nodded "now lets see if you can fly or not." said angel.

"I want you to look at me and then you try." said angel.

I nodded then I saw angel standing not far from me then he opened his wings, then flapped his wings quite strong, and he then flew slowly.

I stared at it in awe "that's great!!" I thought in awe.

"Look!! he sure can teach (m/n) properly!!" said (n/n) proudly.

"Yeah yeah whatever... but I'm still upset about the deal he made with (m/n)." say swap.

"Come on swap it's not a problem." say (n/n).

I didn't listen to them anymore then angel came down and folded his wings " now try to do what i did." said angel.

I'm a little nervous "what if I fail?" I said nervously.

"Let's see and try it first, you don't necessarily fail if you haven't tried." ucal angel gently.

I nodded "okay!! let's try." I said.

he smiled then he moved away from me a bit then I calmed myself down, I then spread my wings, then flapped my wings slowly and it worked!! I slowly carried up "yes!! I made it." I thought happy.

I then tried to go down safely and succeeded "yes!! I did it, look at that angel I did it!!" I said happily.

"I saw it!! Very good job angel." he said while stroking my head.

I was surprised then liked stroking my hair "how about we rest for a while to maintain stamina later." said angel.

I nodded "Yes!! Then let's go to Ccino's cafe." I said excitedly.

he nodded then I opened the portal in front of us which was already in front of Ccino's cafe.

third POV

(m/n) and angel entered Ccino's cafe, the people who were there were watching the two of them.

some looked at ( m/n) in awe and some blushed at how mesmerized she was then there were some people who looked at angel in bewilderment how can a skeleton have beautiful wings and quite... big?

( m/n) together with angel sat on their bench while ordering their drink and food, while waiting for Ccino to come ( m/n) playing the cat from the sans version that had surrounded him.

angel just looked at (m/n) who was playing with the cat on his lap quietly with a smile on his face, seeing that smile made him remember moon smiling while playing his magic butterfly.

he remembers very well when they were both in the forest looking for fresh air for moon, when they were in the forest just lying under the soft grass surrounded by moon's magic butterfly.

angel unwittingly smiled making (m/n) who saw it confused "why is he smiling alone?" thought (m/n) confused.

"He's probably thinking something weird." swap answer.

then ( n/n) punched swap which made him wince in pain " what the hell is that!?" say swap.

"Watch your tongue swap!! maybe he's thinking of something that makes him happy." say (n/n).

swap rolled his eyes then ( m/n) snapped his finger in front of angel's face " hello? earth to angel? are you there?" say (m/n).

angel immediately woke up from his daydream then looked at ( m/n) " y-yes what's wrong?" Angel asked.

"You're daydreaming... what are you thinking?" ask (m/n).

"just good memories with someone." Angel replied.

( m/n) nodded then came Ccino their shirt both as he headed there how shocked he was to see ( m/n ) along with other skeletons besides nightmare " who is that skeleton ?" thought Ccino confused.

then he walked over to them both "hello ( m/n) nice to see you come to visit." said Ccino.

(m/n) smiled at Ccino "hello too Ccino!!" who is (m/n).

then Ccino looked at angel and angel looked back at him they both looked at each other, not long after that Ccino looked at (m/n) smiling "I see you brought a friend." said Ccino.

" oh yeah!! Ccino is angel/SD! dream and angel is Ccino/fluffy!sans!!" say (m/n).

"Nice to meet his friend (m/n)." said angel with a fake smile.

" so am I." said Ccino with a smile with a slightly pale face.

(m/n) felt that the air around her was a little uncomfortable making her cough immediately attracting the attention of both of them "Ccino I ordered 2 orders as usual" said (m/n).

"Okay!! Please wait." said Ccino.

then Ccino left while angel looked at Ccino with a little dislike then he turned his gaze towards ( m/n) who was playing the nightmare version of the cat on his lap.

then his gaze turned to a cat with fur like hair color ( m/n) and the exact same eyes as ( m/n) " I don't know if this cat looks like you ( m / n " said angel.

then he touched the cat making the cat purr because of the caress from angel that made the cat comfortable, angel immediately felt happy when he saw the cat felt comfortable.

then suddenly the cat from the nightmare, cross, classic, and horror versions hissed at the angel making him startled while (m/n) chuckled seeing that "it seems someone doesn't like someone touching theirs." say (m/n).

The cats were still hissing until the cat version ( m/n) meowed at them while putting on a cute face "awww~" said (m/n).

"That cat is so cute!!" say (n/n).

"well the cat version of ( m/n) isn't too bad." say swap.

"...cute." murmured angel.

all the cats immediately stopped hissing and then (p/n) approached them all and played with them so they wouldn't hiss at angel, (m/n) chuckled again "seems like this cat doesn't want them to hiss at you angel." say (m/n).

angel then looked at ( m/n) then smirked "just like you when calming nightmares to hurt me." angel said.

(m/n) was silent then his cheeks were pink with reddened ears, "I just don't like seeing people get hurt." said (m/n) nervously.

angel smiled guess he was right if ( m/n) really has a 'pure' soul then the two of them chatted with each other until finally their orders arrived "sorry for the long wait!! this is your order." said Ccino.

"Thanks Cino!!" say (m/n).

then he immediately ate his favorite cake while angel he just drank his coffee "oh yeah (m/n) I still have a question for you." said angel.

(m/n) who was eating stopped "question? what is that." say (m/n).

"I wonder where you got those wings from?" Angel asked.

( m/n) who heard this immediately fell silent then his face turned sad making angel feel guilty " uhhh ... if you don't tell it's okay too-" angel's words were cut off by ( m/n).

"I got these wings from hikari/purple." answered (m/n) in a sad tone.

"hikari? who is he?" Angel asked.

"...a version of me." answer (m/n).

angel was silent hearing that answer he felt a negative aura from ( m/n) which made him hate to see ( m/n ) felt the aura " sorry for asking that." Angel said feeling guilty.

"...it's okay now he's calm down there." said (m/n) with a sad smile.

then ( m/n) ate his food again to get rid of his sadness while angel drank his coffee while looking at ( m/n).

skip time ---> [ after break]

after the break they both continued their training, ( m/n) began to be taught how he could fly with balance and control his wings.

after a few hours they practiced finally ( m/n) had to come back before it was too late to be in the castle feeling worried, angel was a little disappointed but he was happy to see ( m/n) again while they were practicing.

(m/n) then opened the portal to the castle and entered the portal and was already standing in front of his room, he then immediately lay down on his bed tired.

" I am very tired." thought (m/n).

"It turns out that learning to use wings can drain your magic, huh (m/n)." say (n/n).

"Just a little... but still feel tired." thought (m/n).

(m/n) then wanted to fall asleep on his bed because he was tired but suddenly the door to his room opened loudly so that he was surprised and immediately woke up.

( m/n) then saw the figure of cross who was looking at him worriedly without a word, cross immediately ran towards ( m/n) and hugged him tightly " woah!! woah!! cross calm down." say (m/n).

"Where have you been ( m/n)!! You made us all panic because when we came back you were not in the castle." said cross worriedly.

"Sorry to make you worry and I forgot to leave a message to the Phantom Papyrus for you when I was about to leave." say (m/n).

"Don't do it again... you know how worried I was to see you not there." murmured cross.

(m/n) looked at cross with a gentle look then he stroked his head slowly "sorry once again I'm sorry." say (m/n).

cross was relieved to see ( m/n) was in his room safe and sound without any injuries, he was very worried when he was ordered by nightmare to check the condition ( m/n) was still recovering from the heat.

but when he checked he didn't see a figure ( m/n) there made him panic and immediately told nightmare, cross hugged him tightly ( m/n) was very relieved he didn't want to lose someone who meant so much to him again.

(m/n) felt so guilty seeing cross's worries when he was gone then he thought with the others "cross... what about the others?" he asked worriedly too.

cross still hugged ( m/n) while replying "nightmare ordered everyone to look for you around the palace hoping you were still here, maybe now they all have rested because it's been a few hours we have all been around the palace looking for you." answer cross.

(m/n) then felt a sad aura startled her "what is this aura!?" thought ( m/n) surprised.

"I was surprised too!! (n/n) you felt it too right?" say swap.

"Yeah me too!! sad aura." say (n/n).

"Let's check!!" thought (m/n).

"Cross can you wake up I have to check something." say (m/n).

" I am coming along." said cross.

( m/n) just nodded then they both walked out of the room ( m/n) towards the aura that ( m/n) felt just now, the two of them continued walking until they were in front of a door with the name 'killer' on it.

"Killer's room? What are you doing here (m/n)?" asked cross.

"...I'll go in and check on him and cross, I want you to please tell everyone if you've found me." say (m/n).

cross looked at ( m/n) then nodded " ok ... be careful killer usually .. will be a bit aggressive when angry, upset, or sad so be careful." said cross.

(m/n) nodded with a gentle smile "of course." say (m/n).

then ( m/n) went into the killer's room inside it looked dark, ( m/n) then closed the door again and started walking in the dark without using any light at all.

he then heard a nearby sobbing sound making him follow the sobbing sound and found the killer figure who was in his bed being covered by his mattress napkin, (m/n) slowly approached killer and without realizing he had made a sound that attracted the killer's attention.

" Who is there!?" said killer.

||✨|| TO BE CONTINUED|| ✨||

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 160 15
When a creature with an aura opposite of grimm falls from the sky, what will happen when it spends time with beacon's headmaster.
303K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
3.5K 70 13
Just Some One-Shots! (That's Actually Everything..)