𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗦𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱�...

By _dabisboyfriend_

Follow the story of Y/N, just a normal boy who found himself trapped into a death game. Will he be able to re... More

•The World of Swords•
•Trapped•
•Meeting in Tolbana•
•Illfang the Kobold Lord•
•Beater•
•Important•
•Promises and New Friends•
•Silica, the Dragon Tamer•
•The Black Ghost•
•Neverending Fights•
•Revelations•
•Murder in the Safe Area•
•Truth•
•Laughing Coffin•
•Lizbeth the Blacksmith•
•A new Sword•
•When Happiness is Broken•
•Emptiness•
•Not the Same•
•Y/N vs Kuradeel•
•The Gleam Eyes•
•Fallen Angel•
•Smile Again•
•Y/N vs Heathcliff•
•Real Nature•
•Leaving•
•Something to Protect•
•Liar•

•Y/N•

6.8K 62 34
By _dabisboyfriend_

Name: Y/N L/N

Username: Y/N

Avatar:

(Y/N's Avatar in SAO)

(Y/N's Avatar in ALO)

(Y/N's Avatar in GGO)

Age: 12 y.o (Beginning of Aincrad Arc) 14 y.o (End of Aincrad Arc)

Level: 1 (Beginning of Aincrad Arc) 108 (End of Aincrad Arc)

Nicknames: Beater, The Ghost Swordsman

Description: Y/N is a 12 y.o. just as tall as Kirito, with short black hair, and brown eyes. In SAO, he has also black hair and brown eyes, and he's totally dressed in black. Same thing goes for his avatar in both ALO and GGO. In the Underworld, he's dressed in black.

Personality: Childish at times, but serious when he fights.

Likes: Candies, Pancakes, Hugs, Videogames, Smiling people.

Dislikes: Sad people, Bullies, When it rains, People who interrupt him, People full of themselves.

Fears: Spiders and other insects.

Relatives: Akira L/N (Mom), Shisou L/N (Dad), Daichi L/N (Older Brother)

Weapons:

Sword Art Online
-Dark Moon ---> The Dark Moon is a 1H sword obtained by Y/N as a drop of a very difficult quest on floor 50. It is totally Black, and it has a small black moon at the base of the blade, while the hilt is decorated with black gems.

-Dark Repulser ---> The Dark Repulser is a 1H sword forged by Lizbeth for Y/N on floor 48. It is totally balck with some silver details.

AlFheim Online
-Astaroth ---> The Astaroth is a 1H sword that Y/N had as starting weapon before the Phantom Bullet Arc. It's totally black, and the blade has a thorned-like appearance.

-Demon's Bane ---> The Demon's Bane is a 1H sword that Y/N has as starting weapon after the Phantom Bullet Arc. It's totally black, except for some white details.

-Ve Victus ---> The Ve Vectus is a 1H sword obtained by Y/N as a reward for a quest, and he uses it to Dual Wield. It's totally black, except for some white details, and a red gem on the hilt.

Gun Gale Online
-Silver Photon Sword ---> The Silver Photon Sword is a 1H sword that Y/N bought in GGO. It's light, and the blade is glowing, while it has a silver hilt.

-5.7mm FN Five-Seven ---> The FN Five-Seven is a black gun (The one that Kirito had during the Phantom Bullet Arc). Y/N bought it in GGO, after Sinon suggested it.

Project Alicization
-Sword of Darkness ---> The Sword of Darkness is a 1H sword. It was forged by a blacksmith in Zakkaria, using a branch from the Demon Tree that grew in Rulid's village. It's totally black.
•ENHANCE ARMAMENT ---> The blade melts, splitting into lots of tentacles that attack any source of light, even if it faint.
• RELEASE RECOLLECTION ---> The blade absorbs Sacred Energy from the wielder's surroundings. It then increases drastically in length, and it releases a very powerful attack.
•OTHER ABILITIES ---> The sword has the ability to copy other Armament Total Control Arts (EX. Y/N used this ability to copy Eugeo's Armament Total Control Art)

-Sword of Red Fire ---> The Sword of Red Fire is a 1H sword, found by Aki and Eugeo together with the Blue Rose Sword in the cave inside the End Mountains. It's black with red decorations on the blade.
•ENHANCE ARMAMENT ---> The blade is surrounded by red flames, burning everything it makes contact with.
•RELEASE RECOLLECTION ---> The blade releases a sea of red flames that burns everything in a 1KM radius.
•OTHER ABILITIES ---> A cut made by this blade cannot be healed using a Sacred Art. When Aki gave it to Y/N to fight against the Administrator, it rebuilt itself ( yeah, it was broken), and was engulfed by black flames.

Y/N's Original Sword Skills:
<<Fallen Angel>>
It's a sword skill created by Y/N in Aincrad, and that he uses when dual wielding, instead of Kirito's Starbust Stream. It's a 17-combo hit Sword Skill much quicker than the Starbust Stream, and it ends with a vertical X cut.

<<Apocalipse>>
It's a sword skill created by Y/N in ALO, and uses it when dual wielding. It's a 32-combo hit Sword Skill, just as quick as <<Fallen Angel>>, and it ends with a circular cut.

<<Eclipse>>
It's a sword skill created by Y/N in ALO, and he uses it when dual wielding. It's a 27-combo hit Sword Skill just as quick as Starbust Stream, and ends with an horizontal cut.

<<Ragnarok>>
It's a sword skill created by Y/N in The Underworld, during his days at the swordsmen academy. It's his most powerful sword skill so far. It's a 50-combo hit Sword Skill, that's even quicker than <<Fallen Angel>> and <<Apocalipse>>, and it ends with a Thrust motion.

Y/N's Abilities in The Underworld:
In the Underworld, after reaching the top of Central Cathedral, his power exceeds that of the Administrator. His Object Control Authority is 175 and his System Control Authority is 207.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 50K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
104K 2K 34
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
297K 6.5K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.