Animals (Alucard Love Story)

De So_Kawaii_Tya

Alisis Alexandra, or Alice is what Seras likes to call her, was your ordinary nurse working for one of the ho... Mai multe

A Callout
Meeting The New Crew
The First Mission
An Assassin Part 1
An Assassin Part 2
The Woman Who Fell In Love With Alucard
Father Anderson
The Funeral Part 1
The Funeral Part 2
The Funeral Part 3
A Shallow Memory
Attack on Hellsing Part 1
Attack on Hellsing Part 2
The Reunion; The Battle To Save London Part 1
Metamorphosis; The Battle To Save London Part 2
Betrayal; The Battle To Save London Part 3
A Vampires Lullaby; The Battle To Save London Part 4
Disappear; The Battle To Save London Part 5
Final Battle; My Little Animal

Disclaimer And More

2.6K 53 6
De So_Kawaii_Tya

Hey So_Kawaiiiiii_ here yes the book has ended and some of you are like NOOO. But yes the book has ended and now it's time for disclaimer...... and I probably should've put this in the very beginning or at least the description but um yea. I don't own Hellsing or Hellsing Ultimate, I only own the oc character's (the character's you never heard of in the real story). I did try to stay within the storyline and add my own little spice but I don't own the real storyline. Please forgive my bad grammar because I didn't bother to check twice before publishing certain chapters. Forgive my language and timing with the chapters like today I just decided to finish the last chapter. Hopefully for future books I write it won't be like that.

Hmm....I nothing else to say but  hope you've enjoyed reading and So_kawaii_ out.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

15.9K 545 45
(Alucard Hellsing)(🔞)(🍋)(🔖Wattys nominated 2021 & 2022)Angelica Black is a member of ©SPARK Inc. from America. She is the sole survivor of a vamp...
6.5K 78 12
Andrea who was originally believed to be the last of her kind, has a very shall we say entertaining life. Andrea is a werewolf working for Hellsing...
39.7K 953 15
Ellah Amorette has been trapped in darkness all her life. Confined in a tiny space, she has never seen the world past her house and garden and has ne...
45.7K 691 12
No life king going give up finding his mate sir integra told him there signed of ghouls headed in at a high school him and police girl going on...