The Music Community| Hiring B...

By TheMusicCommunity

!!Hiring!! We are a small community hiring members for our community. This is a great opportunity to become a... More

Welcome
Rules
Position
Form
Tag

Benefits

53 11 0
By TheMusicCommunity

Hello guys, so we're grateful that you've landed on our community and become a part of our family.

So for for doing that we'll be giving you some benefits of being a member of this Music Community as a token of love and thanks.

𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑: Since you're a member now you'll be followed by our community account as well as founder's account.

𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓: Your work will be promoted for free of cost in Music Community's Shoutout book and also will be in our reading list. 

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓: You'll be preffered first than the non-members.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄: You'll be given chance to our different activities prior to others.

"STAY, WORK AND GROW TOGETHER"

|| THANK YOU ||

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
290K 11.7K 41
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
245K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
956K 36.2K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...