En Anbe En Aaruyire❤️

By Tweetyminnie

What happens when a rude, arrogant, handsome hunk young boss falls in love with a soft, kindhearted, beautifu... More

Preface
Character Sketch (With Important Note)
Part 1 : Thodakkama?? Thodarkadhaiya??
Part 2 - Mudhal Sandhippu❤️
Part 3 - Thittangal
Part 4 - Nigazhvugal
Part 5 - Nerukku Ner
Part 6 - Mudhal Naal Indru❤️
Part 7 - Enaachu Yedhaachu?!
Part 8 - Ava Azhaghula Sokkipoyiten❤️
Part 9 - Inam Puriya Maatram❤️
Part 10 - Unnuden irukum nimidangal❤️
Part 11 - Thiruppangal.
Part 12 - எனை ஈர்க்கிறாய் அன்பே❤️
Part 13 - En veetil nee❤️
Part 14 : Yennangalil Nee❤️
Part 15 : En Radhiye❤️
Part 16 - Unai Kaapeney En Anbe❤️
Part 17 - Anbe Unakaaga❤️
Part 18 - Thittangalum Muyarchiyum!!
Part 20 - Dancing Rose❤️💃
Part 21 - Unmai Avizhum Velai!!
Part 22 - Unmai Avizhum Velai 2
Part 23 - Halamathi Habibo💃❤️
Part 24 - உணர்வுகளின் மாற்றங்கள்!!
Part 25 - Lunch Date❤️
Part 26 - Ariyamaley Oru Kaadhal Pookindrathey❤️
Part 27 - Neeye Vaazhkai Enben❤️
Part 28 - Malarum Nesam❤️
Part 29 - Poovey Kaadhal Pesum Poove❤️
Part 30 - Ini Naanum Neeyum Vera Vera Illa❤️
Part 31 - Unnodu En Payanam❤️
Part 32 - Kaadhal Theeye❤️
Part 33 - Un Aasaigal Arindhean Anbey💕
Part 34 - Kaadhal Unarum Tharunam❣️
Part 35 - Idhu Kaadhal Neramey💕

Part 19 - The Girls On A Mission!!

606 137 68
By Tweetyminnie

Hey dearies, Here we go with the next part❤️

Happy Reading ❤️

After they finished retrieving the fingerprints, the three women returned back to their desks and acted as if nothing had happened.

The day passed by quickly. They were supposed to meet up at Meena's house to look into the final details. The three of them left office and reached Meena's house. Mullai and Theanmozhi were sitting at the table, waiting for Meena to get the snacks.

Finally, Meena arrived and they decided to begin with their discussions.

Thean : Costumes la Vandhircha Meena?

Meena : Nethey vandhirchu.. nama en veetlaye ready aagi poidalam.

Mullai : ID's la vaangitiya?

Meena : All done.

The three of them then discussed about other thing such as where would they be meeting up, how they would be going to the venue etc..

Thean : Seri plan ena?

Mullai : Ama epdi pana porom?

Meena : Nama 3 perum performance start panuvom..  anga dance pannitey irupom.. stage la nerya audience specially men elarayum serthu dance aadanum.. naa stage la crowd aanadhum yarum notice paanadha apo locker safe ah kandupudichu papers edutharen.. adhu vara neenga crowd ah unga pakkam distracted ah vechikanum.

Mullai : Ila Meena.. neenga crowd ah district pannunga.. naan poi papers eduthutu varen.

Meena and Thean were shocked at Mullai's suggestion.

Meena : Yean Mulla? There is no need for this. I can do it.

Mullai : Meena.. you guys have already done a lot.. fingerprints edutha.. dance ku training kudutha.. Thean costumes and car la arrange panna.. Naanthan inum edhumey panala.

Meena : Accho Mullai.. idhula ena iruku? Andha porukki oda fingerprints eh unnalathan kedachuthu.

Mullai : Ila Meena .. let me do it.. Naan than idhu elam first kandupudichen.. So naan than Mr Kathir kaha papers retrieve pannanum nu thonudhu.. please.. I think I owe this to Mr. Kathir.

Meena and Thean finally agreed to Mullai's suggestion. Finally, after deciding what time would they meet up tomorrow, Mullai left Meena's house. She reached home where her parents  were waiting for her at the dinner table.

Paru maa : Va da thangam.. sapdu. Inaiku day epdi pochu?

Mullai : Good ma..

Mullai sat down on the chair. Her mother gave her a plate with all the items on it and she began eating.

Paru ma : Inum evlo naal ne Meena veetuku ponum.. inuma project mudiyala.. one month aachu la da..

Mullai : Maa ama ana inum work mudiyala.. seekram mudinjirum ma.

Murugan : Ok da thangama.. ne nala work pana unaku naladhuthaan.. but take care da thangama

Mullai smiled at her father and continued her dinner. She was relieved that her parents were convinced.

However, Murugan knew that the matter was something entirely different. He knew that something was the matter because he heard Mullai talking on the phone to Meena about some costumes. He knew that asking Mullai would be fruitless as she would not say a thing.

If she had to, she would have told it to him earlier. Murugan, however, still trusted Mullai a lot. He knew that she could not do anything wrong. He thought that it must be something which she only wanted to keep to herself. So he decided to wait for the day when Mullai would tell him everything by herself.

However, he didn't say a word about all this to Parvathy, as he knew that she would get hyper and become very worried for Mullai. He chose to keep it to himself and waited to hear the truth from Mullai's mouth.

Mullai : Ma nalaiku Meena veetla party.. ava sila friends um invite pandra..

Paru : Ena marupadiyum Meena veetuku ponuma?

Murugan : Ava poitu varatum vidu Parvathy.( To Mullai) : Nee paathu poitu va da thangama..

Mullai : Thanks Paa.. apram na konjam seekram ponum.. afternoon eh avaluku prepare pana help panum party ku..

Murugan : Ok da paathu poitu va..

They all continued eating dinner. Paru ma was clearly upset. She didn't want Mullai to go to Meena's house again. She had gotten slightly suspicious about Mullai's frequent trips to her house. But she tried to convince herself that her trips were work-related and Murugan assured her as well.

However, this entire party plan seemed a little fishy to her. She wanted to talk to Mullai about it but it was no use now. Her husband had already given permission to her and Mullai wouldn't budge as well. She just let it go and prayed to God to protect her daughter.

Mullai Mv : Sorry amma appa.. enala ipo edhum sola mudiyathu.. ana na idhelam seri panitu kandipa ungakita soliduven..

Mullai finished her dinner and headed to bed. She had a long day ahead of her and was obviously nervous. Sleep was far away from her that night.

Kathir, on the other hand, was feeling very anxious and disturbed. He knew something was up and they were hiding something from him. He was particularly concerned about Mullai. Earlier in the day, he had seen her holding some glass wrapped in the handkerchief and Meena holding some bag.

The three of them then went off somewhere, making sure that no one noticed them. Kathir was curious no doubt but he was really worried as well.

Kathir Mv : Ena pandranga ivanga?? Enaku edho seriya padala.. Mullai ipolam epayum tension ah ve iruka.. Andha Inba edachum pandrana enanu therila.. Apdi edachum irundha avana kondruven.. If he even tries to lay a finger on MY MULLAI..

Kathir pondered over the last sentence he had said. He was wondering what was wrong with him.

Kathir: Ipo edhuku naan My Mullai nu sonen.. enaku yen ivlo possesive aaguthu.. I have to find about these feelings soon.

He got determined and then fell off to sleep, with all these thoughts running in his head. He began dreaming and saw Mullai.

She was wearing the clothes she had worn today and was looking beautiful as usual. She just kept smiling at him. Kathir felt relieved to see her like that. It had been ages since she had smiled like that.

However, he soon saw Inba coming from behind. Mullai was unaware about his presence. Suddenly, Inba put his hand over her face. He began dragging her away from there. She kept screaming for help.

Kathir wanted to help her but he just couldn't. He kept screaming Mullai, Mullai.. but no avail. Inba kept dragging her to his car and put her inside.

Suddenly, Kathir woke up. He realised that he was seeing a nightmare. He put on one of the table lamps and poured some water for himself. Sleep was far away from his eyes too that night.

THE NEXT DAY

Mullai waited patiently for the time to pass. She still had about 2 hours to go to Meena's house. She made a mental note of all the things she needed to carry and made sure that everything was in place.

Kathir , on the other hand, went to a designer boutique to buy new clothes. He kept on trying clothes until he finally decided to buy a navy blue shirt and black pants. He also bought a pair of shoes. After grabbing a quick bite, he decided to head home. He needed to freshen up and get ready for the evening.

Mullai reached Meena's house that afternoon. Theanmozhi had arrived sometime earlier.

Mullai : Hi guys..

Both : Hi Mullai..

Mullai : Elam ok va?? Ready ah??

Meena : Elam ready.. car vandhachu.. costumes um check paniten.. all set..

Mullai : Ok super

After killing time for about an hour or so, they finally decided to start dressing up. They were supposed to reach the venue by 7 pm as the programme was scheduled to begin by 8.30 pm. Meena got their costumes which were lying in the other room.

Meena : Indhanga costumes..

Mullai and Theanmozhi screamed with excitement. Even though they had had selected it themselves while buying it online, Meena had refused to show them till the day had arrived. Both of them pulled the hanger from Meena's hands.

Mullai : Wow, Online la paathatha vida nerla semaiya iruku

Thean : Ama d..

They took turns going in the washroom to wear their costume. Thean went in first and came out after sometime. She was wearing a yellow blouse and skirt dress. She was also wearing a hip belt ornament with gold coins which jingled as she walked.

Meena and Mullai looked awestruck. She looked really cute and pretty. She walked towards them as they stared at her in amazement.

Thean : How do I look?

Mullai : Baby, you look cute..

Thean : Thanks, Mulls

Meena : Ok my turn.

Meena went inside and came out wearing a  blue blouse and a skirt. She wore a hip ornament with gold coins as well.

Theanmozhi whistled when Meena came out. Mullai just looked at her in awe. She looked really pretty.

Meena : So, what do you guys think?

Both : Awesome, pakkava iruku

Meena smiled : Thanks.. seri Mulla ne po

Mullai went in and put on her outfit. She was wearing a red blouse and a skirt. Basically, it was skimpier than both their outfits. She wore a hip belt ornament along with gold coins.

The outfits resemble like this ( pc : google images)

Mullai slowly opened the door of the bathroom. She slowly stepped out. Meena and Thean, who were busy chatting, looked in her direction after hearing the sound of the hip ornament. They couldn't believe their eyes. She looked sexy and beautiful at the same time. She had still not worn any of the jewellery yet she looked like a million bucks. Meena and Thean stared at her with their mouths wide open.

Mullai : How is it?

Meena : Mulla, Attagaasam po.. your looking beautiful and sexy at the same time..

Thean : Ama ama amazing.. Mulls nethan show stealer aagapora..

Mullai blushed : Haha.. neenga matum enavaam.. semaiya irukeenga.. we gonna rock and crash the party..

Both : Aww.. thanks baby..

The trio hugged.

Meena : Seri, its time for make up..

Both : Yes.

The three of them then began doing their make-up. All three of them decided to do smoky eye make-up, as it would help them disguise to a certain extent. They wore a light-pink coloured lip-gloss on their lips.

After putting ample amount of glitter dust on their cheeks and eyes, they proceeded to wear their wigs. All the wigs had medium length of hair. Thean wore a jet-black wig which perfectly suited her outfit. Meena wore a blonde wig which contrasted with the blue of her outfit. Mullai wore a brown coloured wig, which was lighter than her outfit.

With their wigs on, the three of them were almost unrecognizable. They then wore the hair jewellery, which was like a mixture between a crown, l and nethi chudi (author: adhu enanu per therilya pa😅 image la irukamari ana konjam unrecognised ah ready aagranga nu vechipom.. neengaley ipdi imagine panikonga)

They also wore anklets and arm bracelets.

Mullai : Girls, I have an idea..

Mullai took three veils ( like face mask) matching their dress colour to cover their face.. she gave each one to both..

Mullai : idhula face ah cover panikita namala yarukumey adayaalam theriyadhu.. dance pandrapo kuda remove pana theva ila.. idhu indha costume oda part marithan irukum.

They wore the veil and got ready.

Meanwhile, Kathir woke up from his nap. He checked the time on his watch.

Kathir : Aiyo mani 6 aachu.. ready aaganum..

He went in for a shower. He wore the shirt followed by the pants. He then gelled back his hair, giving it a slick look. He wore his favourite perfume, his Rolex and his shoes.

Kathir : Ada avanuku gift vaangi vechom la.. andha naai ku Idhu onu than korachal.. ana edhum vaangama pona nala irukadhu ena pana..

Kathir opened his cupboard and took out a gift-wrapped box. He was ready to leave now. He headed to the parking lot and sat in his car. He pulled out of there and started heading towards Inba's house.

After some last minute checks for everything, Meena, Thean and Mullai were ready to leave when Meena remembered something.

Meena : Irunga.. fingerprints eduthutu varen..

Meena ran inside and brought an envelope. She handed it to Mullai .

Meena : Keep this safely with you. You will have to open the safe with this.

Mullai took the envelope and tucked it in her hip belt. It would remain safe in there and would not slip out. After wearing their jackets, they left Meena's house.

They headed towards the car and Thean sat in the driver's seat. Mullai sat in the front with her and Meena sat behind. Thean started the car and they left.

The trio had almost reached the venue. They had concluded that parking the car very close to the venue would arouse suspicion. So, they decided to park their car in next lane and would walk to Inba's house.

They finally reached the back entrance from where entry was reserved only for the waiting staff and performers. The guard checked their IDs and allowed them to enter. He directed them towards the dressing and waiting room designated for performers. As they were walking towards it, they heard a conversation between two maids outside a room.

Maid 1 : Hey poi sir oda thuni elam kondu vaa.. na iron pananum..

Maid 2 : Na sir oda room ah clean panitu kondu vandhu tharen.

Mullai  MV : Idhuthan avan room ah.. locker indha room la than irukanum.

Mullai made a mental note of the room's location as she would need to retrieve the papers from there. She then checked whether the envelope was in place. They soon reached the dressing room. There were many girls who were performing that day.

They were all dressed in different kinds of outfits. Some were waiting in a queue to wear their outfits while some were busy doing their make-up. Some girls were screaming across the room asking for things to be passed or thrown. Another girl was on the verge of tears because she couldn't find her hair accessory.

In short, there was total chaos and a scream-fest happening in the room. The three of them were glad that they had dressed up from home itself. They sat on the chairs provided there. A total of 10 performances were supposed to take place.

Meena : Nama last ah perform pananum epdiyaachum.

Mullai : Yean last??

Meena : See, one by one performance mudiya mudiya indha floor gaali aagum.. performance pana vandhavanga kelambiduvaanga.. Apo unaku easy ah avan room poi papers eduka mudiyum.. yarum paakamatanga.. nama maatikamaatom la

Suddenly, one of the volunteers arrives with a token number and hands it over to Meena. She saw the number and screamed out of excitement.

Meena : Semaa.. Kadavul nama pakkam than irukaaru.. namathaan last performance.

The trio rejoiced at the news. One by one, their dancers arrived. The three of them were nervous and excited at the same time. There was a high chance that their entire plan could backfire.

Meanwhile, Mullai pulled out the envelope from her hip belt and wrote her stage name Rose on it so that she identifies it easily. After writing it she put it back in its original place. They then waited patiently for the time to pass.

Meanwhile, Kathir had arrived at the venue. He had arrived pretty early as the guests wouldn't be arriving before 8 pm. He saw l Inba and walked towards him.

Kathir : Hey Inba.. Happy birthday.

Inba : Hey Kathir.. Thanks a lot, man.

They hugged each other and Kathir gave him his gift. Inba opened it there itself and saw that it was a limited edition Rolex which was encrusted with diamonds. It had a platinum dial which was round and the straps were made of platinum as well.

Inba had a wide smile on his face on seeing the watch. He hugged Kathir again.

Inba : Thanks man, how did you know that I wanted this watch?

Kathir : Well, I just know everything about you. You can't hide a thing from me.

The last statement was supposed to be a taunt but Inba was too excited to notice the underlying sentiments behind it.

Inba : Anyways Kathir , I need to mingle with the guests so I would be busy. Why don't you head to the bar and grab a drink? The performances will start in sometime. The bartender is a real Hotty.. Why don't you go and talk to her? I'll be right back.

Kathir : Okay, I'll be at the bar then.

Kathir started walking towards the bar. He was thinking about what Inba had said earlier.

Kathir : Lusu.. na poi andha bar tender kuda valivanu nenachiya.. Enaku epayum en babydoll than Hotty.. iva elam en hotty kita kuda vara mudiyathu..

Kathir sat at the bar and ordered a drink. The bartender was throwing him flirty looks as she was making him drinks. Kathir was least interested. Somewhere in his mind, he yearned to see Mullai. He sighed and took a sip of his drink.

The atmosphere in the dressing room was tense. All the performers were waiting for the performances to start. The time was nearly 9 pm. Things had got a little delayed. Finally, a volunteer told the first group of performers to assemble.

Kathir, who was sitting at the bar, had just finished his second drink when he heard an announcement.

Anchor : Good evening everyone. All the guests are requested to assemble around the stage as the performances will begin shortly. Thank you.

Kathir got up from his seat and headed towards the stage where he could get a clear view. The lights around the room were shut with the exception of the ones illuminating the stage. The first set of performers came in and they were performing acrobats.

Time slowly went by, and the performances got over one by one. Finally, it was time for them to perform.

Meena : Come on, guys let's do this.

Both  : Yeah..

They got a final call from the volunteer to head towards the stage.

Meena : Remember guys; try to get maximum men on the stage. It's fine even if you drag them there. But we need to crowd the stage. Okay?

Both : Okay.

Mullai  : Let's do this. Muruga Kaapathu nala padiya elam nadakanum.

TBC

So that's it for today.. Please do vote and comment dearies.. Bear with me for one or two chapters then the truth will be finally out and KM love angle will begin❤️

Much Love❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 15.2K 50
The story of a young, educated girl named Emily who didn't ever experience LOVE or LUST, but, only DETERMINATION FOR HER WORKS..... It was unexpecte...
20.3K 2.2K 34
Kathir and Mullai A cat and Mouse game Will love ever blossom. between them or is it one big game of revenge Well if it is then who is seeking reven...
90.7K 4.1K 43
Cold, brooding, arrogant.. These were the adjectives used to describe 24 year old Phayu Venice Theerapanyakul, part time architect and full time mech...
466K 23.7K 30
Completed story♥️✓ This story is set in a village!❤️ Kathiravan- Twenty-nine years old. A self-made billionaire in the business world with undeniably...