Boorista ~ A Tomboo Fanfictio...

By dsmp_k404

Book Cover By: @sootroyal Ranboo is 17 and bisexual. He is convinced by his friend Tubbo(16), to move to the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182

Chapter 52

2.5K 89 144
By dsmp_k404

Tommy POV

Wednesday ~ 4:00pm
I sat down in the back corner looking out the window of Mr. Davidson's classroom. I had been here for about an hour and was supposed to be catching up on work. I had a hour and all I could think about was Ranboo.

I wanted to know more about his past and why he was having those dreams. But, most of all I just wanted to be with him.

"Hey, wheat have you been up to lately?" A familiar voice asked.

I turned to see an old....friend? His name was Kyle, and he wasn't a very good figure. I had been trying to stay away from him and his friends ever since we'd gotten in trouble for vandalizing the bathrooms. I hadn't participated, but I was there. I wasn't punished as severely as he and his friends had, but I still had a bit of detention.

It was around September when I'd met them and started hanging out with them for a while instead of Tubbo. I thought they were cool and I wanted to be like them. Then I figured out they were just assholes who thought they were cool. They're always in detention and I'm pretty sure they've all been to juvie before.

I had participated in some bad activities with them in the past, and I used to have failing grades and lots of detention. That was till October, when I decided I didn't want to be 'friends' with them anymore. So, I actually gave school and effort and then I tried avoiding them. They got mad and started following me around, so I had Wilbur tell them off because Techno was a teacher and couldn't. Which went rather nicely in the end.

They still bothered me every once in a while until I met Ranboo early November. I tried to avoid them completely because I figured if Ranboo saw me hanging with a crowd like them he'd never want to be my friend. He was a goody two shoes, and I really liked him. I also didn't want to get caught being with Ranboo infront of them though. They werebe sorta homophobic and I didn't need that negativity in Mt life anymore.

My grades have been picking up, I've avoided detention till now, and I'm in a healthy relationship with Ranboo. I don't need to 'reunite' with these assholes ever again. I don't want to.

"Life." I replied blandly.

He nodded, "Y'know, Mr. Davidson just walked out. We could set up a-"

"No." I interrupted him.

He scoffed, "What happened to you? You use to be cool. Now what? Are you some teachers pet?...but then how'd you end up in detention?"

"It doesn't matter. Why don't you go sit with your friends and leave me alone." I said turning away.

He got up then whispered into my ear, "You better watch it."

I turned to meet his eyes, "Or what prick?"

He smirked, "We can make this a 3v1 kid."

I backed up into my chair and almost slipped off, "Leave me alone."

He stood up and laughed, "Oh don't be so serious Tommy. I'm just playing around."

He winked and laughed as he walked away.

I turned to look put the window. He wouldn't be a problem anymore. I had nothing to worry about. I just need to pass the next 40 monutes....

Ranboo POV

I'd been at work for a while and I got off early today at 5:30pm. I had about an hour till I was off and Lexi would come pick me up. I was extremely bored, and the Cafe wasn't too busy.

I stood behind the counter leaning on it as I looked outside the window. People walking down the sidewalk and cars driving by. Just waiting for someone to walk in or for someone to pull into the parking lot.

I was really bored, and unfortunately there was no Tubbo around to distract me. Just Jack who was standing at the drive thru window on his phone.

Then I heard the bell chime and the door close. No one walked in though, it was just the wind pushing the door. It made me remember the first time I saw Tommy.

When he walked in with Tubbo, staring at some girl on her laptop. How I messed up the custom greeting and then went out from behind the counter for him to notice me. How Tubbo pushed him into me and he blushed. When we awkwardly exchanged complements to one another. How he bought a coffee and Tubbo teased me. How I sat in the coffee shop booth with him and we exchanged numbers making contacts for each other. When we shared our first hug......When we first met.

I sighed, I miss Tommy.

As I thought back on memories of me and him, my mind wondered.....

Flashback ~

I heard my mother and father yelling at me through the locked door. Bad words, demeaning phrases, awful banging, and loud thuds.

I sat behind my bedroom door holding my knees to my chest. My head on my knees as I cried, soaking my sweats and shirt.

I tried not to listen to them and what they were saying. I tried to ignore all the sound around me. I tried blocking everything out, so that all I could hear was my head....

......but maybe that was a mistake.

As everything drowned out, I started to hear myself. My own voice in my head as my voice repeated words I tried not to hear. Things my parents would tell me and convince me of......

"You stupid homo!"

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"You disgusting little shit!"

"Why the fuck are you so ugly?"

"Are you even my child?!"

"You'll go to hell!"

It was bad enough to hear from my parents. I didn't need to hear it coming from myself.

End of Flashback ~

"Ranboo!? Mate! Are you alright?!" I heard Jack yelling.

I blinked a couple times and my vision became clear now. I'd been crying, I was shaking and sweating.

He passed me a towel, "Wipe your sweat mate."

I wiped my sweat with the towel and then took a couple deep breaths. "Uh, thankyou Jack...."

"No problem." He said with a small frown, "...but uhhm....what was that just now?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, you were shaking and sweating. And you were crying with your eyes open, but it was like you couldn't see what was really infront of you." He said.

"Oh.....uh...I- I don't know. It happens sometimes. Flashbacks or blackouts, except I don't faint or fall." I shrugged.

"You get off in about 40 minutes. I think you should go home and rest Ranboo."

"No don't worry about it, I'll be fine." I tried to reassure him.

"......Do Tommy and Tubbo know about these?" He asked concerned.

"Uh yeah.....well, Tubbo does." I took a deep breath.

"I think you should......get it checked out or something. And I don't mean to be nosy, were just co-workers and sorta friends, so you do you. However....take care of yourself, yeah?" He smiled.

I nodded, "Yeah..."

He pat my back and then went back to the drive thru window on his phone. I stayed where I was and just waited for a customer to walk in.

Time Skip ~ 5:02pm

Tommy POV

Detention was already over and I was waiting for DumDum Davidson to get off the phone with the principal and dismiss us.

Apparently, they were discussing 'work matters', but it was pretty obvious that was not the case.

Finally, I'd had enough though and I was about to run out.....but instead I raised my hand for him to call on me.

He noticed my hand and asked, "What is it Tommy?"

"It's 5:03.....can I leave now?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, Your all free to go!" He said shooing kids with his hand then he ointed to Kyle and his friends and said, "Not you three. You guys have another hour."

I grabbed my stuff and rolled my eyes as the three stared at me. Then I walked out and went to look for Wilbur's car. That's when I remembered I had forgot to call Wilbur.

So I called him and it rang once before he answered, "What now child?"

"Can you please pick me up from school?" I asked nicely.

"Why are you at school this late?" He asked me.

"Detention...." I replied.

I heard him sigh, "Call mom or dad, me and Techno went out with a couple friends. And what are you doing back in detention eh?"

"Trust me it wasn't anything bad. I just talked back." I said.

"Yeah, okay."

"Bye Will." I said and he hung up.

Jeez he's rude.

I sat down on a bench infront of the school and then called my dad. It rang a couple times suprisingly and he answered, "Hello Tommy, is something the matter?"

"Uhm, well I'm at school because I had detention." I said hoping he'd catch on.

"Mhmm....and?" He asked.

God I'm tired of my family right now.

I huffed, "And can I stay at Ranboo's house?"

"Yeah, I don't see why not. As long as there's an adult there."

"K, thanks. Bye!"

"Bye Tommy!" He said and then hung up.

I could walk to Ranboo's house, or I could walk to Coffee Bee. I just didn't want to, however I had no one else to call.

.....I could call Lexi............

"Hey in-law what's up?" She asked.

"Oh, uhm....I wanted to know if I could stay at your house?" I asked nervous.

"Yeah, of ofcourse. I'm heading over to pick up Ranboo from work right now. Where are you? I can swing by and get you before him." She said.

Well, this worked out perfectly.

"I'm at school...." I mumbled.

She laughed, "Awe man, detention?"

I mumbled again, "Yeah..."

She sighed, "We all serve our fare share."

I laughed this time, "Has Ranboo?"

"Pffft- as if. That kids a goody two shoes." She burst out laughing.

I laughed too, "Yeah....he's quite perfect- uh- I mean........"

She chuckled, "Yeah, well I'm right around the corner okay?"

"Mhmm, see you in a bit."

"Alright, bye!" She said and then hung up.

Within a minute, she had pulled up and I got in the passengers seat.

"Hello!" I exclaimed.

"Hi! Buckle up in-law." She smiled.

I put my seatbelt on and then she drove toward Coffees Bee.

1,762 words
I'm not on time at all....sorry.
I really hope I can get back on track by tomorrow, my bad :(
Thankyou for reading, Bye! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 41 10
In the ""wise"" words of c!Ranboo, "choose people not sides." Sometimes, though, you have to choose a side. Tommy's lived in the same town forever...
415K 11.6K 76
Book Cover By: @AlliumNoah Tommy is a really popular kid. Loved by everyone at school....except the football players. He likes pulling pranks and mak...
440K 20.8K 120
Trans!tommy au, wilbur involved a lot later on and then it switches between the two. Tommy has trouble's with himself. Dysphoria ruins his days. Whe...
175K 5.2K 67
Book Cover By: @heartsforkuromi Tommy just recently turned 18. Now he can get better jobs and make better money to help provide for himself, his litt...