Chris and Scarlett's daughter

By itssmfknme

After one drunken night, everything changes Chris and Scarlett's life. #4 - lovable 02-26-22 #1 - funtime 02... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37 - authors note
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60 - part two?
61 - part two of this story

33

1.9K 46 32
By itssmfknme

Scarlett's pov
We arrive at the beach and see bunch of teen kids with boards and some of them in the water waiting. I see Kaylee standing with the family that helped Haiz that one day. "Come on" I take Lizzie's hand and drag her towards them.

"Oh you made it! Haiz will be surprised and happy" Kaylee's looks at us then back to the ocean. She's recording it I guess.

"Do you know when Hailee is up?" Lizzie asks her and she smiles.

"Right now" she points to the ocean and I see her swim and get up on her board for the wave.

"Good we didn't miss it" we all watch her perform and let me tell you, she's amazing. I didn't know she had amazing skills like that. Well I knew she did this, but I didn't know she was THIS good.

"Good form, good form" this boy says coming up to Kaylee and stands beside her. "She's got this in the bag" he says and I smile.

It's now the time for the big finish and I held my breath hoping that nothing will happen. I was literally praying to god that she wouldn't drown or anything.

We wait and she finished doing her trick perfectly. "Yes!" Kaylee and the boy says giving each other a high five.

I smile to Lizzie. "She did it!" She squeals.

We hear people yell her name and congratulating her. "Girl you did it!" I see Haiz run back to a group of kids. I'm guessing that's her teammates.

Soon enough, Kaylee and the others run towards her and we follow them. Just not running.

Hailee's pov
I can't believe I did it!! I swim back to shore and my friends immediately run to me and congratulated me. "I knew you got it!" Noah says picking me and spinning me around.

"You did great!" Madds says while Noah sets me down. "Okay now let's wait for the results" she says and I see mom and momma walking towards me?

"One sec" I tell them and walk towards them. "What are you doing here?" I cross my arms.

"Well we wanted to see you perform silly" momma says with her calm voice. God I miss her voice so I immediately hug her.

"Thank you for coming" I snug up to her and I hear mom laughing. "Sorry for acting like I did" I pull away and speak to both of them.

"No I'm sorry. I should have let you try and have fun" mom says and I smile and hug her.

"Attention everyone" we hear someone talk on the speaker. "I will like to announce the winners" they said and I ran back to my group.

We all held hands waiting to see who wins. "For third place... we have Maddison Gray" they say and we all went silent then look over to Madds.

"You did it!!" We all says and hug her. She runs up to get her medal and runs back to us.

"Now for the second place we have... Noah St. Claire" we all cheer for him and he runs up to get his medal.

I notice, I didn't get third or second so I didn't win. I look down and play with them he sand with me feet. "Why are you sad?" Sam asked me and I look at him.

"I didn't win" I look back down but he hugs me.

"It's okay maybe they d-" he gets cut off but the speaker.

"Now for the first place winner we have..." everyone goes silent waiting to see who won. "Hailee Johansson"

My friends look at me and immediately runs up to me and hug me. "Girl you did it!!" They all shout.

"No get your good board" I smile back and see mom and momma smiling at me and I run up to get the board.

"Thank you" I tell them.

"You did an amazing job. Keep it up and you will have a great future ahead of you" they tell me and I then them again and run back with the board in my hands.

"Holy shit I still can't believe you won" Kaylee comes running to me and hugs me.

"Same here" she lets me go.

"Come" she drags me to where Zoe and her family are and mom and momma are there too talking with them.

"Congratulations Hailee" the family says and mom hugs me. I swear my bones are going to break.

"Thank you" I tell them and we talk for a bit then they started to leave after a while. "I'm sorry again" I tell mom and momma as we walk back.

"Stop apologizing" moms says and carefully puts my board on the roof of the car and attaches it.

I was about to hop in when I hear my name being called. I look over and see Noah running towards me. "What's up?" He hands me a paper.

"The team are going to an escape room tie Sunday if you want to come" he says and I look at the paper. It has all the information.

"Sure I'll ask hold on" he waits and I open the door to the drivers seat and see mom talking to momma. "Can I go to an escape room Sunday with the team?"

She looks over to momma and she nods her head. "Yeah sure" I close the door and face Noah.

"I can go" I tell him and he smiles.

"Good" he walks away but turns back around. "Welcome to the team" he smirks at me and I roll my eyes and hop in the car.

"Okay let's go home, we have something for you" momma says. At this point, they should just move in together and get married.

We drive home and they let me take a shower then I get dress and run back downstairs for the surprise. "Okay sit" mom says patting the spot next to her.

I sit down and I wait. Then momma comes in the room with a small box on top of a big one. "This is for you" she says putting it down in front of me.

I open the small box first and see a ring and a necklace in the shape of a wave. "Woah" I look at them.

(The ring that Hailee and Lizzie have)

(Hailee has the necklace to the left and Scarlett to the right)

"Now we can match" momma says showing me her ring on her finger.

"Me too" mom says grabbing the necklace that's around her neck.

"Thank you" I hug both of them.

"But that's not it" momma says and I open the other one.

"You did not" I look at them. They just nod. I take out the wet suit that they got me.

(Instead of the blue, it's white and there's some gold on it too)

"Now it matches your board and the new one you got" mom says and i hug them again.

"Thank you" the both kiss my check at the same time and I cringe. "Ugh now my face is wet" I complain.

"Too bad" momma says putting the boxes away and turning the tv on.

We decided to watch Black Widow because why not. We ordered the food that I want for supper and chilled for the rest of the night.

Until bedtime hit.

I'm in my room with mom helping me out the necklace on. "Okay bubba I need to tell you something important as to why I didn't want you to surf and join the club"

Oh god.

I hope it's not bad.

Heheheheheheheh sooo that was fun. Hailee is a champ.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 5.7K 135
This book contains both the first book Chapters 1-101 and then book two Chapters 102- onwards. I hope you all like this! ⚠MENTIONS OF ABUSE THROUGH...
258K 2.2K 32
β€’ 𝐀 π‚πŽπ‹π‹π„π‚π“πˆπŽπ πŽπ… π‚π‡π‘πˆπ’ 𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐒 πŽππ„ π’π‡πŽπ“π’/πˆπŒπ€π†πˆππ„π’ - β₯π–Όπ—π—‹π—‚π—Œ π–Ύπ—π–Ίπ—‡π—Œ 𝘹 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋 β₯π–Όπ—π—‹π—‚π—Œ 𝖾𝗏𝖺𝗇...
137K 2.3K 62
Scarlett x daughter figure/ nat x daughter figure one shots to cope with my mother issues :)
10.9K 223 18
Part 3 of Adopted by Scarlett Johansson