His Angel || Zeldris x Reader

By 31KiwiChan31

*Collab with the lovely Jk_bias_love ! Hurt them and I'll hurt you-* Y/N was a member of the Goddess Clan wit... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 14

1.8K 69 48
By 31KiwiChan31

~Necklace Key~

Red : admiring/ dazed / showing love

Purple : jealousy

Yellow : worried

Black : angry

Pink : shy/ flustered/ embarrassed

Grey: sad

White : teasing

green : disgusted

Blue : happy/ soft

......

-Time skip-

Five Years later

Age : sixteen

I was outside in the forest training my sword skills. Meliodas wasn't back yet with Liz.

We had met her after the Seven deadly Sins decided to go off and take a break.

I have decided to stay with Meliodas.

We were staying in the Kingdom of Danafor. Meliodas seemed quite happy here so we decided to stay with Liz. I think he Likes her but he won't tell me anything when I ask him.

I shook my head. Now is not the time to let my thoughts wander off. I need to concentrate. Just when I was about to strike, a voice broke my concentration and made me miss the target I was going to kill. Groaning in frustration, I turned towards Meliodas. He was giving me that stupid smirk of his.

"Fine," I huffed. "You won't have the beautiful boar for dinner. Wonder what Liz is going to say about that-" I teased, almost immediately he took my wrist hauling me into the forest.

"Right, let's go hunt it then!"

I knew it, Liz is his weakness.

Getting back to the tavern we saw Liz preparing for dinner. Once she noticed us she smiled softly, "Great you're back! Did you get it?"

I nodded and gave her the dead animal.

"By the way, I won't be staying for dinner. Lockwood told me that he would help me sharpen my fighting skills," Meliodas went stiff. I knew by the change of his stance, he wouldn't accept it. Before he could say anything I dashed off and out the door.

"Well see ya!"

"Y/n get back here!"

"You should just trust her. I mean- from what you've told me this Lockwood guy seems to have changed,"

"Not the point!"

"You're like an overprotective father. Seriously-"

"I said not the point!" Liz sighed feeling defeated

There's no point in arguing with him, he's like a stubborn mule

*********

Panting, I put my hands on my knees bending

forward. After regaining my composure, I looked up seeing Lockwood leaning against a tree.

I smiled and went up to him. Once he felt my presence he smiled.

"Hey, ready for training?"

"Ready as ever!"

At first we were doing sword fights. He taught difficult stuff that he learned from being a Holy Knight. I must admit, it was quite hard but once I got the hang of it I was pretty good.

After that, we trained in hand to hand combat. This was tough since he wasn't going easy on me. Grunting, I brought my arm back and attempted to strike him but he got out of the way before I could strike him. Groaning in frustration, I looked at him with a hard face. I was feeling frustrated, mainly because we seemed to be going at it for who knows how long and he kept dodging my attacks.

"What's wrong? Princess can't keep up?" Again! Why does everybody smirk at me lately? I ran at him, bringing my fist repeatedly to his face in an attempt to touch him but nothing worked.

I closed my eyes feeling defeated and worn out. I dropped to my knees trying to regain my breathing and strength

You can do it try distracting him

I widened my eyes at hearing the comforting voice of Z. He gave me the first initial of his name after we'd gotten closer. Closing my eyes I smiled gratefully. I got up once again. However, before deciding to run at him again, I removed my blazer and was left in just my sports bra and shorts. Lockwood blushed a deep red, he turned his face around feeling utterly flustered.

Damn it.. She's even prettier now- Oh my god you moron focus!

You moron, I didn't mean that kind of distraction!

Once I realized what he meant, I blushed, feeling embarrassed.

You stupid Demon! Of course I wasn't thinking about this kind of distraction, I was just feeling hot!

The necklace pulsates with a mixture of colors, black, purple and wait- pink?

That's new. Shaking my head, I run at Lockwood taking the distraction in my advantage. Once he saw me running at full speed towards him, he widened his eyes not expecting me to get him by surprise.

"You really are full of surprises! Using your beauty to distract me! Clever!" In my moment of distraction I missed my hit.

"You pervert! It's not like that!" feeling utterly embarrassed by his words and the misunderstanding of Z was too much for me. I brought my fist back and brought it to his face at fast speed. The hit was a success. Once my fist made contact with his face he fell to the ground due to the impact. I gasped, not expecting to put this much force.

I went down to my knees and shook him by the shoulders

"Lock, are you ok?.." I widened my eyes, he wasn't answering me. What if I had knocked him unconscious in my state of semi anger flustered self!?

"Lock! Come on, it's not funny!" tears started to prick my eyes, I wouldn't forgive myself if I had gone too far and hurt him.

I closed my eyes, I was about to ball my eyes out when suddenly a hand went to my cheek. I gasped not expecting the sudden contact. Looking down, I saw Lockwood smiling with his semi eyes open

"You're cute when you're worried...," He laughed before groaning softly in pain.

"Why do you still make jokes like that when you're hurt? You stupid..."

"But.. I'm not joking...you're cute... and beautiful" My eyes widened, no doubt I was blushing. I shook my head. Even though he was injured, he still could make flirtatious comments.

I hate this human

Z, be nice. He's obviously joking. He's my friend

Yeah... a friend who makes you blush. What if I was the one saying that to you? How would you react?

I would blush if you would make comments like that as well

After that I didn't hear anything else. I looked down at the necklace seeing the color purple. I guess he was jealous. Z told me about the meaning of some colors the necklace would emit. He said it portrays his emotions and feelings. Though, he didn't say all the colors' meanings.

"Hngh-" I was shaken out of my thoughts. Lockwood tried to sit himself up, but I could see a bruise forming on his face. I gasped softly and ran to kneel beside him. "Crap- I'm so sorry Lock," I exclaimed. "We need to put something cold on that. Liz should have something," I explained frantically.

"Meliodas would kill me Y/N. We both know that- I'll be fine. It doesn't hurt," Lockwood gave a smile, but winced in pain shortly after. I sighed and harshfully took his wrist, forcing him to stand up. "Let's go,"

Once we arrived I was about to knock on the door, before I could do that Lock tightened his hold my wrist he was holding. I looked at him in confusion, but understood after why he stopped me. His face was showing worry. I gave him a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry Lock. I wouldn't let Meliodas hurt you," Just when his face went back to being reassured the door opened to reveal Liz. Once she saw us she smiled but then frowned upon seeing the state Lock was in.

"Oh my-! Come in,"

Inside, I put Lock on the couch and went off to take the first aid kit from the bathroom.

When I went back, Liz was sitting beside him and already treating his wound.

I went to her and gave her the first aid kit so she could patch the wound up.

"You're in luck that Meliodas went out," Liz suddenly spoke. I frowned.

"Even so, if he somehow was here...they could have bonded,"

They both looked at me. I don't even know why Meliodas doesn't give him a chance. If he would, I'm sure they would be great buddies.

"I talked to him about it when you were out. He considered it, honestly, but he said he didn't want to jump to conclusions."

I looked down, sighing. I plopped myself on the couch beside Lockwood.

I looked at him seeing that he was now patched up.

"I'm glad you're not that hurt...I'm sorry"

He took my hand in his and gave it a reassuring squeeze

"I'm fine, we were training. Plus I'm a Holy Knight! A punch wouldn't have hurt me,"

"What in the world is he doing here?" We all turned to the entrance door. There stood Meliodas. I couldn't take it anymore. I stood up and marched up to him. My eyes holding a deadly glare.

"You know you could at least give him a chance! It's been years and all you ever do is judge him!"

Suddenly, the unexpected happened. Meliodas laughed. I was utterly confused. Here I was, getting angry and he was here laughing his ass off.

"You should have seen the look on your face! I was just messing with you.

Of course I don't hold anymore grudges against him, I just wanted to keep this facade." Meliodas proclaimed, crossing his arms.

"You liar! I had to convince you first!"

"Well-," he held it out and laughed nervously. "I didn't hold anymore grudges after Liz talked to me," I pouted, but I still smiled softly, I turned to Lock and saw that he had a look of disbelief.

"I don't even know what to say"

"I just wanted to scare ya! The look of horror once you saw me arrive was priceless!" Lock crossed his arms, but then laughed softly.

"Okay, you got me there," After that we all laughed together.

I looked at everybody, I had a bright smile on my face, I didn't want this moment to be over. This is what I want to witness for the majority of my life.

Suddenly, a big explosion occurred, everybody stiffened upon the sudden impact.

Meliodas was the first one to get his sword and dash out. I followed him out. What I witnessed outside was horrifying: a big giant being destroying the village of Danafor. There were flames everywhere, debris flying and falling on the ground. Houses destroyed and half destroyed.

Once I was out of my shock, I called out to him

The other two close behind as well.

"Mel, wait!"

"No! You stay here! There is no way I'm letting you fight this!" Meliodas's voice seemed different. He wasn't playful as he usually was during battle, he sounded worried.

"What? No way! I'm coming with you!"

Meliodas suddenly stopped. He turned to me and gave me his serious face. The fact that he was showing me this stern expression said he was serious. I clench my fist.

"What's the point of training me if you won't let me fight!"

"This is different... I can't let you go"

Before I could retaliate he dashed off. Liz and Lock stopped running once they got to me. "I won't sit by and watch Meliodas fight this thing by himself-!" I growled

"We weren't planning on it either. We're coming with you," Looking at them I smiled. I gave them a firm nod.

"Lock, you help the villagers. Liz, you go help Mel. And I'll go fight this thing if Meliodas is not already on it," Liz gave me a worried look, no doubt worried about me fighting this thing off by myself, but I gave her a reassuring look. She hesitated, but nonetheless went off the same way Meliodas left.

I was about to go, but a grip on my wrist prevented me from going.

Looking behind me, Lock was the one restraining me.

"I'm not letting you go fight this monster alone." His voice was stern and his eyes full of determination.

"Lock, I'm serious. I'll be fine. You go help the villagers since they're more important and only then you can join me, but not before that,"

Lock clenched his teeth, closing his eyes hard. My eyes softened. I brought both my hands to his cheek, making him open his eyes.

"...I promise. I'll be fine..."

Closing his eyes with his teeth clenched, he nodded and went off to save the villagers.

I exhaled and took off too.

For once this human is right, you're being reckless right now

Z, please...not you too

If you knew what happened you wouldn't say that..

What do you mean?

He didn't respond after that. Why must he be so mysterious sometimes-!?

It's frustrating. I shook my head. I had to focus.

Arriving near the monster, I unsheath my sword and prepared myself to attack it.

I ran at full speed, jumping to the air. I screamed and brought the sword to his arm, cutting it in half.

The monster groaned in pain, it then turned to me, glaring at me

"You, I will kill you human!"

Preparing for his attack, I brought my sword up and ran at him again. But this time he was prepared, he brought his claw-like hand up and to the ground making it shake.

Losing my balance, he used this to his advantage and took my body in his claw and threw me to a wall.

Upon impact I groaned in pain, no doubt about it that he broke one of my ribs.

I clenched my teeth. Groaning in pain I got up again, my sword supporting me.

"Look at you! Ah! You think a weak human like you can hurt me! Don't make me laugh!"

I gasped the word weak repeating in my mind like an echo.

Weak

Weak

Weak....

Weak....

YOU'RE WEAK!

I opened my eyes, with wide eyes, clenching my teeth. I looked down a shadow covering my eyes. Looking up I felt angry. Removing the sword from the ground I brought it to my face going to a fighting stance. I felt something in me change, my hair flew around, I felt a surge of power going through me.

"No way you're one of them" I was confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Look at your eye and you will understand"

Skeptelly, I looked at my reflection on my sword, I gasped upon seeing one of my eyes. One was gold with light orange makings.

What the hell is happening with me?

Noticing a dark silhouette above me, I looked up and noticed the claw of the monster about to strike me. I don't really know how, but somehow I moved too fast to notice. I blocked the claw and maneuvered my sword to cut his claw-like hand.

I had my eyes wide in shock. I didn't even know how I had done it.

"Y/n!"

I looked up at the familiar voice of Liz.

The monster seemed to have noticed her too.

"Oh? This gets better and better. If you're here too I'll get to kill you too!"

In panic, I dashed forward to protect Liz. There was no way I was going to let it hurt her.

Striking him with my sword and upon impact a light beam went out of my sword knocking the demon to his knees.

The monster looked at me in rage.

"You will pay for that!"

He moved too fast for me to notice and took me by the neck.

He lifted me into the air and squeezed me. I put my hands on his claw attempting to remove his claw.

He tightened his hold on me making me spit out blood. My vision was getting hazy, my hands too weak to hold onto the hand claw, so they went down on my side.

"Y/n no!"

The pendant glowed yellow and black

Oh... Z is worried. I wonder what his other feelings must be...

I can't breathe...

The monster looked down at the pendant and widened his eyes.

"No way it's..." he was horrified, he opened his claw-like hand and dropped me to the ground.

Commander Zeldris why have you given this pathetic human your special necklace!

Each demon has their own unique necklace so I recognized yours Lord Zeldris since it has a royal mark on it and your colors... but why her?!

I looked up in my hazy state and noticed the monster still on his knees probably from my attack. "Y/n hang in there" In shock I looked up, Liz was still here? Why?

"Liz, don't stay here! RUN!"

The monster took it to his advantage and brought his claw like hand to Liz

I widened my eyes in horror. Attempting to get up and protect her I failed and fell down on the ground too weak.

"You're done!"

"LIZ!"

It was too late the claw went in her chest piercing her. She fell to the ground.

"Liz....No!" I brought my hands to the ground making a dent.

Damn it!

"y/n? What are you-" looking up I saw Meliodas there, he noticed Liz. I don't know what happened. I was too shocked to recall it. It was like a blur. Meliodas in his state of anger annihilated the monster, crying over Liz and destroying what was left of Danafor.

And.....somehow piercing me with his black shadow near my chest.

I was on the ground looking at the sky numbly. What had happened? We were all happy not a minute ago and now everything is gone.

I couldn't move.

"y/n ... no! damn it! What have I done..."

I moved my head to the side, seeing Meliodas in shock.

He brought me up, putting a hand near my chest.

"Y/n, Please forgive me! I didn't know what I was doing! "

He shook in his cries

"Don't cry.... I-I forgive you... It w-was n-not your f-fault"

I coughed blood, groaning in pain. I now realized that I might be dying somehow. It feels familiar. I was not aware of what was happening. I didn't notice Lock coming, or asking what had happened, or him getting angry and telling Meliodas that it was his fault.

"Y/n? Princess, are you still awake?" I couldn't move.

"Y/n come on it isn't funny!"

"Y/n come on, open your beautiful eyes, say you're fine..."

"Come on!, you promised me!"

Somehow those words were familiar. Why were they so familiar like I had already heard and lived in the same situation? The voice wasn't Lock's.

Opening my eyes I saw a blurry image of Lock's dark hair.

What? But .. if it's Lock, why is his voice different?

Straining my eyes to see, I saw Lock but for a split moment I saw the face of Z.

But somehow we were in a forest with him crying over and over the same words as before. I don't understand...

I coughed up more blood. My eyes were now open.

I looked up at Lock seeing he was running somewhere

"W-where are you t-taking me..?"

"Just hang in there! Don't you dare die on me!"

"I won't ... I want to sleep for a while.."

" No! Just stay awake a bit longer... I beg you!" His voice sounded so desperate as it broke while he cried.

"I'm sorry ...I'm just so tired.. I promise to wake up..." and just like that, I had closed my eyes due to exhaustion. I couldn't even think straight anymore...between all those familiar situations, those familiar words, and this familiar person crying. Why does it feel like I know but somehow don't?

The last thing I heard before passing out was Lock's voice over another one,

screaming my name.

"Y/n! / Y/N!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 664 9
(Y/n), the eldest child of the Purgatorian Queen, has been sealed away in the treacherous lands she was born in along with her younger brother and he...
17.1K 349 11
This is a y/n x Meliodas fanfiction. Also I'm going to refer to you as a girl so sorry boys. You are Y/N the (whatever you want you animal to be) sin...
2.8K 136 28
With Obsidian missing, Zeldris has brought together his strongest and most trusted allies to assist him on his hunt for both his beloved girlfriend a...
2.2K 57 18
Y/n L/n is the strongest and fastest in the demon realm.She was best friends with Zeldris and Meliodas.But then,she and Zeldris fell in love,becoming...