MY CEO HUSBAND ✔️

By life_goes_on_bish

-She loved, but she never told -He loved, but he hid (Note: There are too many grammatical mistakes. Apologie... More

✨INTRODUCTION✨
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 6
Part 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
NEW UPDATE OF PART 19
LAST PART
BONUS PART

PART 5

31K 1.1K 189
By life_goes_on_bish

Y/n's POV:
As I was working, there was a topic in which I felt I need help from him, "taehyung" I said and he hummed in response. "I don't know how to- I need your help" I said and took my laptop to him, he solved the problem in just few minutes and I smiled, my husband is just so intelligent. I thought. "Thank you" I said. "Welcome" he replied and I was about to when my heel slipped and I landed on his lap. My heart was racing so fast.
He wrapped his arms around my waist.

I gulped. I wrapped my hands around his neck. We both got lost in each other's eyes, for almost 4 mins. Suddenly Reality hit us. And I quickly got up from his lap. And took my laptop and walked towards sofa. I can feel my cheeks were fully red.

Time skip....
At home after eating dinner:
I was in my room doing the work on laptop, and again I got in a problem so I just went and knocked on Taehyung's door. "Who's it?" He asked, "me it's me y/n" I said. "Come in" I heard his voice and opened the door just to see him working on his laptop without his SHIRT!!! "Come in what are you looking at?" He said and I walked in.

God he has abs. they were perfectly in shape. "Are you going to tell what's the problem or just going to stare at my body?" He said and I gulped. "Aa... I came here because I was having a problem. "Come on show me what's the problem" he said.
And I walked towards him but suddenly my foot slipped again and the second time I again fell on his lap.

I was blushing when I felt his abs, thankfully the laptop landed on the bed. "Aren't you falling way too much?" He asked I quickly got up. "Umm...sir I-I-" he cut me off. "I'm not your boss at home" he said. "Tae- no I mean Taehyung can you please look at this I'm having a problem here" I said while my heartbeat was still so fast.

Next Morning:
I got up and yawned, and got up from my bed and went to bathroom to do my morning routine. After taking a shower I walked out from the bathroom "I guess today it'll rain today" I said while drying my hair. Then I wore my clothes

And combed my hairs, took my laptop and files. And went downstairs to eat breakfast.
The cook placed the breakfast for me and I ate it. Taehyung always leaves before me.
I washed my hands and took my files laptop and left from house.

After 15 mins
As I walked in the company everyone greeted me and I just gave them a smile and nod at them. I placed the files on my desk and sat on my chair. Suddenly my intercom started ringing. I picked it up. "Yes". "Bring the files to me on which we were working last night". "Ok" I said and ended the call, then I headed towards his office with the files.

"Here you go"I said while giving him the files. I roamed my eyes and my sight left on that almost naked b*tch, she was wearing a tight blouse with too extra small skirt. Is this b*tch trying to seduce my husband? She looked up at me and just gave me a death glare to which I rolled my eyes at her.

"Fine this is well worked and the others I'll read later" Taehyung said and I nodded.
"Miss Mia I want you to look at her work, and see how hardwork she puts in her every work, I expect, from you the same" he said and I felt proud in front of her.

Soon I left from there, and went back to my desk. "Hi bae!" I heard Lisa said. "Hi!" I replied. "Did you submitted the files?" She asked and I nodded. "Great I'll submit it before going, because as you know today is the last day" she said. "What was your topic?" I asked her. "Profit and loss" she said and I nodded.

While I was working suddenly Mr.Chanyeol put a paper on my desk and left. "What is it?" I said and opened it. In that paper it was written "143" I read it and looked around and my sight left on him and he just winked at me. "Hey liso" I called her and she hummed in response. Actually she's my desk mate so that's why. "What does 143 means?" I said. "Why did your husband said this to you?" She said.

"Uff no I was just asking" I said. "It means I love you in hidden words" she said. "Wh-what?" I said and she nodded. "How though?" I said. "It's like I has 1 number of alphabet and love has 4 numbers of alphabets and you has 3 numbers of alphabet so 143 means I love you" she said, and I blinked several times. Suddenly my intercom ringed. I picked it up.

"Bring file no.143 in my room" he said and cut the call. "Hun?, did he also?, no he was asking for file offf I'm confused!" I said and went to being the file no.143 from files room, while I was walking through the corridor I saw outside from the window it was raining heavily, I opened the door and walked in and while I was taking out the files I heard someone walked in. The voice of the shoes sounded like heels.

I got up and looked at her. "What happened?" I asked her. "There's a parcel for me at xxx cafe so go and bring it for me" Mia said. "Excuse me it's raining heavily and why are you saying me to being your parcel?" I said, "are you going or I tell Him that you got a love letter from someone, which you gladly accepted" she said and I got confused.

"Which love letter?" I said. "The 143 love letter from Chanyeol, I guess if I tell this To Taehyung then he'll be kicked out from this company and you too am I right darling?" She said and smirked at me. "There will be a man in black clothes at the cafe show him this card and he'll give you my parcel" she said and left.

End of y/n's POV.

Written by: @life_goes_on_bish

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.3K 2.2K 46
-INTRODUCTION- Park Jimin the CEO of the Korea's No.1 company. Something happened in his past which made him cold hearted. But from inside he is brok...
3.1K 300 20
𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐨𝐟 [𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞]. 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐣𝐢 𝐚𝐡𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠...
322K 10.8K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
8.6K 290 11
"Sir please move aside - I can't understand what you're saying"she tried to move from my left but again I blocked her way she tried to move from the...