a beautiful soul

By varbariz

Mia it's the typical queen B at Liberty High, hanging out with the jocks seemed pretty normal for her, but th... More

Disclaimer/playlist
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16-Better
17-Magic
18-Old me
19-Hard
20-You
21-Tragedy
22-about to go down
23-Is she home?
24-The talk
25-thank you Mia Jensen
Mia's second tape
26-still not over!
28-craving
29-break up?
30-Justin back
31-I'm sorry
32-clubhouse
33-Jeff Atkins
34-tapes are out
35-will you fix it?
36-the clubhouse
37-try something new
38-drop It
39-can you hate me now?

7

685 4 0
By varbariz

hear me sin

" Mother fu-" 

"What are you doing" Mia asks her brother, that had just fallen down the wall "Jesus M" Clay almost screams "What are you doing C" Mia asks once again "You scared me Mia" Clay says trying to avoide her question.

" You haven't answered me. Are you meeting someone" She says getting excited .

"What-what" Clay stutters " I could ask you the same thing" Clay says " I am going on a date with Monty"Mia tells her brother "At night time" Clay asks confused .

" We are going to watch the stars, it's a normal thing to do" The blond beauty says and Clay just nodded his head.

Before Clay could say something else, both teens saw a car approaching them, and they both reconized the car as Monty's car " Look, I am going to be gone the whole night but if mom and dad asks anything, do you want me to cover for you  " Mia aks her brother .

"Yeah, that would be great" Clay tells her " Okay, I have to go, but tomorrow you have to tell me everything about her" Mia tells him, before leaving and getting into Monty's car.

Motgomery and Mia shared a kiss before she steped away and looked in Monty's eyes " My brother is lying to me " She says " Justin does that a lot babe" Monty admits .

" No, not him, Clay. He is probably in Tyler's tape" Mia tell her boyfriend.

" What made you think he is in Tyler's tape " Montgomery asks curious " He is sneaking out at night time, we all did it too" Mia explains.

 " What should I do " Mia asks Motgomery  throwing head back " Babe, there is nothing you can do " Montgomery says to the girl beside him picking her hand and interlocking their fingers .

" Should I talk to him " Mia asks once again " I mean you could but are you sure he knows you are on the tapes too " Monty question her " Not sure, but if he is in Tyler's tape it's only one more to go and it's my turn" Mia tells him getting more and more  anxious about her brother and the tapes.

"Monty he is going to hate me, after listening to what Hannah said" Mia admits to her boyfriend. She haven't told him everything about her tape yet, she was afraid Monty would look at her differently, she was also afraid he would leave her and so she thought that the best was only telling him the 'soft' parts or the parts that Hannah didn't make her look so bad. However she was decided to change that but it was not going to be tonight.

" Mia you know that I love you right" Monty says kissing her hand which Mia smiled and nodded "And there is nothing you could have done that would change my mind" The hazel eyed  boy admits .

" You know" Mia asks " Know what" Montgomery asks back " That I didn't told you the whole story" Mia tells him shocked but in a good way, a way that told her that he cared and the he payed attention, real attention to her.

" Of course I do baby" Montgomery smiles at his girfriend " Why dind't you ask me about the whole truth " The blond ask .

" I know you are not ready to tell me. So whenever you're ready too, just let me know" Monty says kissing her passionately before starting the car and driving to their spot, so that they could watch the stars.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The next morning Mia had waken up in a good mood, last night was magical for Mia. The couple didn't do anything sexualy they just talked and watched the stars but the  two haven't had a night of their own in a long time.While she was cleaning her room on the room right next to hers was Clay and in that bedroom a very serious conversation was happening between father and son.

"How bad is it " Clay father asks at the door of Clay's bedroom, Clay quickly closed the computer and sat on the bed " Hey dad. How bad is what " Clay asks confused .

"I never will forget my first hangover" Clay's father says" Oh yeah, the first. Is that what I am felling "Clay says with a disgusted face and bringing his hand to his stomach .

" I perfer to leave my lectures in the lecture hall, but you know there is also an important lesson to be learned from a hangover" Matt Jensen says .

" Don't drink" Clay replies.

" Sure, but you will drink, it happens" Matt tells his son "The leason is that actions have consequences and judging from the way you look, you probably suffer those consequences enough for today" Matt says approaching Clay and giving him a green smoothie to cure hangover's , which Clay made a disgusted face when he took the cup put of his father's hand.

Matt sat in Clay's bed, beside his son, before starting the conversation again but this time with a different topic.

" So I talked with mom, about your grounding situation and I manage to convince her to stay her ruling. On one condicion both you and your sister have to start opening to us. Just let us know what is going on " Matt says while Clay takes a sip of the green smoothie and pays attention to what his father was saying.

" It's just that, since that accident happended with your sister,  she hasn't been the same towards us " Matt continues

" Dad, Mia and I are  not that close anymore. We barely talk, I don't think I can help you with her situation" Clay admits which lead to his father to sigh " And with mom trying to  make her go back to her meds, I don't think she will want to speak with you two about anything really" Clay deadpanned.

" Yeah, about your mother. She also perfers no more close doors"Matt tell his kid " That is totally barbaric" Mia says from Clay's bedroom door. Her intention was not to hear the conversation but when she heard her name she couldn't avoid not too.

" Mia " Matt says suprised" Mom, can't do that. All my privacy will be invaded" Mia protest.

" Mia, your mother thinks it's the for the best and we should listen to her " Matt tells his kid " No, I bring Monty here sometimes, he sleeps  here, we are not going to sleep with the door opened" Mia protests once again.

" About that, your mother also thinks Monty should stop sleepig here that often, perhaps you should go to his place but not that often too" Mia's expression was even more angreir, her whole privacy was evaporating right before her eyes and obviously she couldn't sleep at Monty's because of his home situation.

" Yeah, maybe" Mia says and leaves the room, her father followed right behind her leaving Clay alone in his room.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mia had called Monty asking him for a ride to school, she was not in the mood to drive, plus today was the big day of the costume contest and she wanted to make a big arrival, to make sure everyone was going to vote for her and Montgomery.

She wasn't afraid she could have the possability of not wining the contest,she was Mia Jensen, the most popular and adored girl in Liberty High School , she was going to win. But now that her title was in competition with Jess. After Jess and Mia became best friends a lot of people started to think Jess would become more popular then Mia, some even thouht that Jess would become cheer caption. Mia hated that rumour so she always made sure to shut him down, doing whatever it takes  even if it mean to pretend that Jess was a bad cheerleader and kick her out of the team, but their situation was not yet at that level.

So there she was arriving to school with her black tight dress and some black heels, Monty was next to her closing the car's door with his black suit that fit him perfectly. Everyone that was outside the school watched the couple arrive and their jaws  fell onto the floor, if you asked them everyone would say they looked hot and fucking powefull and that was exactly the reaction Mia was looking for.

The school door opened making a big noise that made all students from the hall turned to face the two people arriving; Mia and Montgomery.

They walked down the hall hand in hand, Mia was no longer wearing her sweet yet suspicious smile she was now wearing a more serious face that wherever she went people would respect her just by looking at her. Once upon a time a face expression she only  used when she was extremely mad at someone now it was the only expression Liberty High students knew.

" WOW" a student says once she noticed the couple " They look hot" her friend reply " Smocking hot " Some other teen said. Mia turned her face to look at them, now facing the left side of the hall, and winked at the group that was complementing them.

" Wow, guys really took this competion serious" Jess says looking at the two " Well, I only participate in these if it is to win. There is no point otherwise" Mia explains, but Jess could feel the cold tune in her voice.

" Yeah" Jess says giving her a fake smile which Mia also gave her. Both Montgomery and Justin were looking between the pair, they were supposed to be best friends but they seemed enemies.

" Sooooo" Justin says breaking the silence once he saw the way both girls were looking at each other. It was scary " M, you going to Bryce's tonight" Justin asks his best friend.

" For the party" Mia asks rhetorically" Yeah, I am" she replies just now breaking eye contact with Jess " Great, I also think Bryce is going to ask your brother to come" Justin tells the girl " Wha. Why" She asks, now turning her back to the group, so that she could look for her brother and Bryce.

"I mean, I am not sure, but i heard something. He was talking with Dempsey about it" Justin explains " I thought he was only joking " Monty says " So you knew about this" Mia says angry.

" I mean yeah, but I didn't know he was actually going to invite him" Montgomery replies, Mia nodded her head turning around again to face the group " I am sure he is not going, right. Clay doesn't like party's especially Bryce's"  Mia concludes.

Flashback:

Mia was walking down the hall, cheer practice had just ended and the blond girl was walking towards to the big heavy doors of her high school.

"Mia Jensen" A girls voice's yells .

"Wait up" Hannah says, Mia now turned around once she reconized the voice and with a sweet smile she waited for Hannah to join her next to the door " Hey Hannah, what's up" Mia greets the brunette.

" Hey, I'm good. What about you" Hannah replies and asks her the same polite question " Pretty good, cheer just ended so what are you doing here. I thought that you were in the same class as Jess" Mia says.

" We are in the same class, but I was waiting for you " Hannah explains " Why " Mia asks confused.

"Have you ever had a stalker" Hannah asks putting a piece of hair behind her ear " Why, would I ever have had a stalker" The blond questions not really understanding Hannah's question"I just thought that you know. Maybe you had, because you are popular and beautiful" Hannah admits to her friend.

" Well Hannah thank you for the complements but no I have never had a stalker" Mia tells her, turning around and walking right out of school.

" I think I have one" Hannah says making Mia stop in her pathway, she was now at the end of the stairs outside school" Are you serious  Han" Mia asks felling bad for the girl " Yeah, I been hearing him talking pictures from outside my window" Hannah explains to Mia that was now next to her on the stairs " Have you told your parents" Mia questions her which Hannah shook her head -negatively.

" Hannah you have to tell them. They can go to the police or something" Mia warns her " No, that is not necessary" Mia's eyebrows widened " Me and Courtney are going to trap him" Hannah says proudly " Hannah look" Mia starts " I know we are not that close but Courtney is not a nice person at all, belive me" Mia warns her friend.

" Well, I'm not asking for your help nor your opinion " Hannah tells her coldly" Oh I'm sorry if I am trying to avoide you getting  betrayed by her" Mia was just trying to help Hannah why was she now being a bitch .

"But do whatever you want Hannah Baker is your problem not mine. But in case Courtney betrays you don't you dare come to me, cuz I won't be there for you " Mia warns her and leaves towards her car leaving Hannah alone in the stairs of their high school.

End of Flashback

" Ok everybody drum rolls please" 

Everyone was in the school gym getting ready to be announced the winners of the costume contest.

"The contest was fierce, but i think we are down to our finalists" Courtney says while she was walking around the gym with a microphone"We are going to choose the winner by applause.The costume with most applause takes home two hundred smackers". The finalist were Bryce, Zach and Alex as divers , then it was Jess and Justin as Nancy and Sid and then finally was Mia and Montgomery as Mr and Mrs Smith.

Even if Mia didn't want to admit she was nervous about not winning she needed to win because she needed to prove that she was still Liberty's High queen B. Courtney announced the finalists by exact order and even though the crowd did made a good amount of noise for the divers was nothing comparing to the other finalists.

The crowd started making a lot on noise which made  Mia turn her head to the right, that's when  she saw Justin and Jess rubbing on each other and that only made Mia want to play dirty too. She turned to face Monty and whispered in his ears " Grab my ass, babe" Monty looked right into Mia's eyes wanting to be sure that was what the girl wanted, and once she nodded her head he garbed it.

Mia pulled him into a kiss, a totally rough and devastating kiss. Monty's hands were gripping her ass tight, they were some sort of cold but Mia couldn't really feel because of the fabric of her dress. Her lips curled into a smirk once she noticed the sound of the crowd going wild. She knew that she was the obvious winner.

" Ladies and gents I think we have a winner: Mia Jensen and Montgomery De La Cruz as sexy murderers kinda" Courtney annouces and the crowd come to join the two teens that were kissing in the middle of the school gym.

"Patetic rigth" Tyler asks rhetorically to Clay that was also in the bleachers " What" Clay moves slightly so that he could face the other boy .

" The way that they celebrate themselves and just their  whole groupe" Tyler says taking pictures of the couple and everyone around them, Clay turned once again to face the couple but Tyler spoke again.

"It's better to stay outside you know" Tyler admits and once again he started to take pictures of the group, Clay made an not understanding face, What did he mean by that. He also didn't like the way Tyler was reffering to his sister Mia, yes she  could be a totally bitch sometimes but she was still Clay sister didn't matter if they were blood siblings or not.

"No.I don't know" And with that Clay left the school gym, leavin Tyler on the bleachers wondering where he went.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

While Mia was getting ready for Bryce's party, Clay was ridding his bike around town, he was just passing Hannah's Baker neighborhood when he saw a small group of kids throwing toilet paper to her house....Hannah's house.Maybe was just for respect maybe was something more, matbe was because of his stronge fellings towards the girl. Whatever it was he knew he had to stop them form throwing some more toilet paper.

" Hey, get out of here " Clay demainds them and the kids run down the street. Clay started to take out all the paper from the threes when Mrs.Baker appeared and started to threaten him by calling the cops.

" Drop it, right  now" Mrs.Baker demands " You stay right there while I call the police" She says starting to walk inside her house to pick her phone .

"No, this wasn't me " Clay desperately says, trying to convince her " It's in your hand" Mrs.Baker points to his hand.

" I was taking it down really" Clay tries to explain but Mrs.Baker didn't seem to belive him  "Mrs.Baker I knew Hannah" As soon as those words left Clay's lips Mrs.Baker tyrned around, stoping at the front door, to face the boy with a sad face expression .

"We used towork together. I was just passing by and saw this kids " Clay tried to form words to explain himself to Mrs.Baker "You knew Hannah" Hannah's mom asks which Clay nodded.

" Would you like to come inside" She asks, for this past weeks all Mrs.Baker tried to do was talking with Hannah's friends to try to undersatnd why she did what she did.

Sitting on the armchair of Hannah Baker living room, Clay was about to start to have a serious conversation with Hannah's mom.Olivia had just offered something to Clay to drink which he recused, sitting herself on the other armchair, next to Clay Olivia started to ask about him and Hannah's friendship.

"Hannah didn't have many friends, so I am thrilled to finally met one" Olivia says sending a warm smile to Clay" Clay was it".

" Yes, Clay Jensen" Olivia tilted her head slightly, recognizing Clay's last name " Jensen you said" She aks to be sure .

" Hum yes Clay Jensen" He nodds and Mrs.Baker smiled " I think I have met your sister, at school. She is a very nice girl" Olivia tells the younger boy.

" Yeah, she really is"Clay says adjusting himself on the armchair " Hum, you said that you two worked together " Olivia asks.

" Right. At the Crestmont" 

" Did she ever talked to you about her experiences at school" Olivia was suffering you could see in her eyes "Experiences " Clay asks confused or at least pretending to be confused.

"I mean, did she ever said anything to you that would indicate that she can be abused or bullied in any way" You could just see the pain in Mrs.Baker voice she was devastated.

" We didn't really talk about that  kind of thing, I guess" The teennager boy tells Olivia "I mean, maybe I was more of an acquaintance than a close friend" Clay admits.

" I see" Olivia says disappointed- ish.

" But my sister, Mia, they were really close. Almost best friends" Clay says after seeing Mrs.Baker sad face, and after those words left his lips he knew he might be in trouble. Clay saw some kind of hope in Mrs. Baker's eyes for the first time in weeks.

"Your sister and Hannah were best friends" She asks full with hope that Mia Jensen might help her know more about the reason behind Hannah's suicide.

" I'm not sure if they called each other best friends but everyone at school called Hannah Mia Jensen best friend " Clay says regretting more and more the invitation to Hannah's house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 3K 37
" I'll find you in my every lifetime, please don't forget me." Her eyes spilled the warm liquid as she took a last glance at her lover before she sle...
27.9K 613 13
๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ซ๐š๐, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐Ÿ...
588K 52.5K 35
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
8.8K 143 8
สŸษชแด‡๊œฑ. แด„ส€แด€แดขส. แดแด แด‡ส€ แด…ส€แด€แดแด€แด›ษชแด„. That's what Raegan felt when Joey told her what happened that night. Luke is the only person she had. He wouldn't do anyt...