[HARRISBURG]

By FATTTASSSSBOOOOTTYYY

Joie is in a abusive relationship..... What happens when she gets saved and move to HARRISBURG........ FATASS... More

000: OLD NEWS
000:New beginnings
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4

Chapter 3

113 5 1
By FATTTASSSSBOOOOTTYYY

Joie Cheaves
Harrisburg, PV
6:45 am

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP

I reached over and turned off my alarm and got up and went into my connect bathroom. After brushing my teeth and wiping my face, I turned on the shower and in dressed while it got hot. I hopped in and washed my body and got out.

I wrapped the towel around my body and walked into my room to moisturize my skin. When I was done I picked out the clothes I was going to wear. I decided on some Jean shorts that had rips and a brown scarf shirt.

Once I put my clothes on I sat at my vanity and turned on my flat irons. While those got hot I went down stairs to get some breakfast before I go to work.

When I walked down stairs I turned on the light and went in the fridge I while humming a song. I started twerking and sticking my tongue out still humming.

"That must be yo song" I heard someone say causing me to jump up and turn around.

I let out a breath when I seen Kai sitting at the table eating some grapes.

"What the hell.... You scared the shit outta me." I mugged him while he laughed.

"Why you up this early anyway?" I questioned.

"Gotta go to the shop to do inventory." He said while putting the grapes in the fridge. "What you got going on today" he asked standing close as hell.

"Nothing really just gotta get my hair lash business jumping since I just moved out here. I need to find some clientele" I said looking at my fingers.

"I like eye contact when I'm having a conversation" he said while putting his finger under my chin and lifting my head. "Shows that I'm paying attention to what you saying." He licked his lips.

I  looked down playing with my fingers. "Well I don't"

"Hmmmm" he said deciding not to speak on it. "Give me yo number I'm picking up some food when I come back from the shop."

"What do you need my number for" I asked quietly.

"So you can text me yo Oder mama" he said chuckling.

"Awe sorry" I said shyly typing my  number in his phone and saving it as
Joie💓 then handing him his phone back.

"Ight imma catch you lata mama" he said walking outta the kitchen.

Once I heard the front door close I went up stairs and flat ironed through my hair.

when I was done I went in Instagram I  made a new one. I deleted my old one because I don't need Jaylen finding out where I am.

I started posting my work and using hashtags. Once I was done I had about 100 followers. I put my phone down and went in my closet and decided to go to the mall cause I haven't went shopping since I got down here.

I grabbed my keys and when out the door locking it and started walking towards my car. As im walking toward my car I hear...

"EXCUSE ME"  I turned around to a pretty brownskin girl looked about 19-21.

I turned around to face her while she was jogging over to me.

"I love your lashes who did them" she said approaching me. 

"Me actually I just moved down here so I have no clientele." I said chuckling a little.

"Wow for you had to do them you self the look sooo good girl, my name Kaior." She said holding her hand out with a smile.

"Mines is Joie, nice to meet you." I said shaking her hand.

"I need my lashes done asap, so can we exchange numbers so I can book?" She asked smiling.

"Yea ofc." I said handing her my phone.

"Maybe you can be my official lash model." I said.

"I would love that, that would be good on my part because I been trying to get into modeling." She said looking down at her phone as it vibrated.

"Im sorry but I really have to get going."

"It's was nice meeting you." I said smiling.

"You too, I'll text you tn about my lashes."

"Ok girl see you." I said as she waved walking into the building.

I got into my all black dodge SRT turned on MY AFFECTION BY SUMMER WALKER, and pulled off toward the mall.

——————————————————————————————————————————
Character change !!!!!

KAI SIMMONS, 22
Harrisburg, PV
7:30 am
At the shop.......

"Nigga so you telling me that you got some female living with you foe a year cuhhh." My nigga Bull said as I was lining somebody up.

"Bro if I'm liein I'm diein shorty is def at my house rn cuz." I said dragging my hand down my face.

"So what you gone do" My nigga TK asked.

"Shidd it ain't shit I can do, she already got her shit moved in the guest room and shit so all I can do is deal with her til she move out" I said shrugging.

"Shidd ion see how you do it I would've got her mufuckin ass a hotel omm" he said they all busting out laughing.

"You wrong as hell cuz" I said shaking my head chuckling

"Nahh fr I feel where TK coming from I ain't finna have no random ass Female staying at my place... hell naw" Izzy said shrugging cutting somebody hair.

"But cause she just moved down here I ain't wanna put her on the street and legally the apartment is in her name as well because of my dumb ass realtor" I said shaking up with the dude who hair I just cut.

"Hell naw I would've told that bitch that she need to fix the shit and now" Bull said spraying down his station.

"Bro I didn't want to be disrespectful so I was like fuck it" I shrugged. "She coo anyway she be cooking and cleaning and shit so I ain't complaining."

"Bro but still I need my own space cuhhh I hate mfs being in my space" Izzy said shaking his head.

"Welp cuhh ain't shit I can do now" I walked around my chair. " I'm bout head to the back and do some important shit so don't bother me unless it's important."

"Nigga think he important" TK said making all them laugh.

" Fuck you bitch" I said laughing walking to the back.

——————————————————————————————————————————
Joie💓

What you want to eat ma?

Ummm, idk what's really out here what do you suggest?

It's this fye ass wing shop I know on elenor.

Well that will be fine then, just get me whatever you get.

I get a 10 pc wing combo wit half bbq and half mild wit a drink and fries... coo?

Yeah that coo, thanks...

Ain't shit.

——————————————————————————————————————————-
Skip to him pulling up at home.......
11:30 pm

Pulling up at home I grabbed our drinks and food and walked thru the lobby to the elevator and pressed.....

A/n: ion remover what floor I said they lived on but now they live on 10.

The number 10 and pulled my phone and keys out while waiting. When the door opened I walked to my door and unlocked it walking in.

I carried the food to the kitchen and went to find Joie. I walked up the stairs and went to her door. I knocked on it and waited.

Once I didn't hear nothin I opened the door to see her sleep. I walked over to her bed and shook her. "Joie"

"Hmm" she said still sleep

"Joie!!" I shook her harder.

"What Kaiiiii" she whined.

"Yo food downstairs ma"

She got up and walked to her bathroom. I walked back down stairs and got my food and sat in the living room and turned the tv on.

She soon came down stairs and got her food and came in the living room and sat in the couch on the other end.

"Hey" she smiled

"Wassup ma" I nodded at her

We were eating in a comfortable silence while we ate . She laughed at the show and I looked over and I caught myself staring at her just taking in her appearance for the first time and she beautiful cuhhh. Like lil momma fine as hell.

From her pink plump lips to her freshly done hair to her pedicured toes, to her pearly white teeth. She was just all around sexy.

I was knocked outta my thoughts when I hear her call my name.

"Kai why are you staring at me." She said looking at me.

"Cause you pretty" I said telling the truth.

"Thanks" she blushed and looked away.

I just nodded and watched the movie. Once I was done with my food I took it and put it in the trash. I went back in the livingroom and seen Joie sleep with her food in her hand. I chuckled and grabbed her food and put it in the fridge along with her drink.

I walked back to the living to the living room and picked her up taking her to her room and putting her on the bed I went to her bathroom and got her bonnet and put her hair in it. I put her phone on the charger, pulled the cover over her, turned off the light, and left out her room.

I went to my room stripped out my clothes and hopped in the shower. Once I was out I lotioned my body, put on my draws and got in the bed. I plugged and phone and and payed down. Before closing my eyes and going to sleep thinking about.....................

JOIE💓.....

——————————————————————————————————————————
1611 words

So I changed Kai character how y'all feel?......

I'm trying to update more but I'm a slow writer so give me time..

Thank you to all the people who voted and that so reading my book love y'all.

How y'all feel about Kai asking for Joie number???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 3.7K 20
❝ 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑟, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝒄𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒄𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 ❞ 𝒊𝒏 𝒘...
88K 45 9
My snap celestia.145
16.8K 2.5K 18
මේක මාත් එක්ක කරන්න හොඳ සෙල්ලමක් නෙවේ මහත්තයෝ
1M 22.3K 58
A 'slut' of a 21 year old Nidhi is married to the disabled thakur, who is paralysed below his waist. What will happen when her sexual frustration wil...