Rise of the Oni (Book 8 of th...

By DreamerGirlKes

Two years after Takahiro resurfaced another mafia in Japan wants to challenge to be the only mafia in Japan. More

Characters
More Characters
Oᑎᗴ | 1
Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 3
ᖴOᑌᖇ | 4
ᖴIᐯᗴ | 5
ᔕI᙭ | 6
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 7
ᗴIᘜᕼT | 8
ᑎIᑎᗴ | 9
Tᗴᑎ | 10
ᗴᒪᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 11
Tᗯᗴᒪᐯᗴ | 12
TᕼIᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 13
ᖴOᑌᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 14
ᖴIᖴTᗴᗴᑎ | 15
ᔕI᙭Tᗴᗴᑎ | 16
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTᗴᗴᑎ | 17
ᗴIᘜᕼTᗴᗴᑎ | 18
ᑎIᑎᗴTᗴᗴᑎ | 19
TᗯᗴᑎTY | 20
TᗯᗴᑎTY - Oᑎᗴ | 21
TᗯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 22
TᗯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 23
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 24
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 25
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 26
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 27
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 28
TᗯᗴᑎTY - ᑎIᑎᗴ | 29
TᕼIᖇTY | 30
TᕼIᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 31
TᕼIᖇTY-TᗯO | 32
TᕼIᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 33
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 34
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 35
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 36
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 37
TᕼIᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 38
TᕼIᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 39
ᖴOᖇTY | 40
ᖴOᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 41
Wedding Party and Reception
ᖴOᖇTY-TᗯO | 42
ᖴOᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 43
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 44
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 45
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 46
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 47
ᖴOᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 48
ᖴOᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ| 49
ᖴIᖴTY| 50
ᖴIᖴTY-Oᑎᗴ | 51
ᖴIᖴTY-TᗯO | 52
ᖴIᖴTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 53
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 54
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 55
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕI᙭| 56
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 57
ᖴIᖴTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 58
ᖴIᖴTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 59
ᔕI᙭TY| 60
ᔕI᙭TY-Oᑎᗴ| 61
ᔕI᙭TY-TᗯO | 62
ᔕI᙭TY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 63
Not an Update!
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴOᑌᖇ |64
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 65
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕI᙭ | 66
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 67
ᔕI᙭TY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 68
ᔕI᙭TY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 69
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY | 70
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Oᑎᗴ | 71
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 72
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 73
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 74
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 75
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 76
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 77
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 78
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 79
ᗴIᘜᕼTY | 80
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Oᑎᗴ | 81
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-TᗯO | 82
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 83
ᗴIᘜTᕼY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 84
ᗴIᘜTᕼT-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 85
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕI᙭ | 86
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 87
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 88
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 89
𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

TᗯO | 2

604 42 12
By DreamerGirlKes

"Finally, you are home! Here take your badass little boy." Adele said, handing Takahiro his son as Takara came running up, yelling daddy and hugging his legs. He smiled, kissing Taishi's forehead as he lifted Kara in his arms to kiss her chubby cheeks.

"Ma, Dele, you were the one that spoiled them. You can't get mad now cause they're bad now."

"I don't think your mother-in-law asked all that, Hiro. Still, you are right. She wanted them to be like her children, but she got it ten times worse." Luca laughed. "Your brother-in-law and Reece are in your office waiting for you, and where is my daughter?" He asked as Kamaria walked into the house smiling.

"I had to go check on my babies down in the stables," She said, making her parents shake their heads. Mar decided that she wanted to be a vet beside a doctor at the last moment. In her mind, she was better with animals than humans, and since they didn't have a vet in the family, she chose to do so.

"You come home after two weeks, and the first fucking thing you think about is the horses. Mar, I swear!"

"Mama, you and I both know soon as we walked into this house, both my big-headed little monsters were running straight to their Dad. I know my babies are Daddy's babies, and Mama comes second." She smiled, taking her son kissing him as she tried to get Takara, who wouldn't remove herself from her father's arms. Hiro chuckled, kissing her once more before nodding his head to his office for Mar to follow.

"This better be good because I was looking to relax after being in Japan for two long depressing weeks."

"Tanaka, I think some of my sister's ways have rubbed off on your ass," Xerxes laughed. "However, Reece and I need your help with an assignment tomorrow. Once again, our enemies think they can outdo us and wants to go head to head with us...."

"And we need you down in the training room this evening. Your brother isn't the best to show the others how to use Jujutsu. Die gets mad too damn quick and wants to fight everyone, even the children." Reece said, making him and Kamaria shake their heads. Die wasn't the best person to leave instructing the class but was the best choice.

"Fine, let me rest up first, and I will be down there in about two to three hours." He said, leaving the room.

*

*

*

Next Day

"What are we doing here again?" Nicole sighed. The girl hated sitting around waiting on anything. She and Riley were like two peas in a pot. Neither of them could wait patiently on anything.

"Bòidheach, I told you why we are here. You don't fucking listen. Just sit back and quit worrying that pretty little brain of yours...."

"Rhys, what the fuck are you trying to say?" Riley said, making Xerxes laugh. Reece wasn't even talking to Ri, but she felt offended by whatever she thought he was saying to Nicole.

"Riley, I think he was talking to Nicki."

"Mar, I fucking know that...."

"Hey, why are you yelling at my Ōjo like she said the shit? Jump down Reece's throat." Takahiro said, making all the other men in the van laugh. Riley hissed over at the man like a cat while he gave her the finger.

"It's something wrong with all of you...."

"Dons, we got movement," Vince said, cutting off Xerxes through the earpiece. Quickly he looked over to Hiro and Mar, nodding to the door as both smiled and nicely left. Lucas, Veah, Raine, and Lance followed. Leaving Reece, Nicole, Riley, Xerxes, Elijah, and a few more in the van to wait on their signal.

"It would have been nice if you would have told us who we were going up against Xerxes," Lucas said, sniping one of the enemies running up to his sister. "The Chinese and I'm guessing The Triads." He said, looking at the symbol on the men's clothing.

"Luke, just do your fucking job. Think about if your ass would have came to the meeting yesterday beside somewhere fucking Gen. You would have known...."

"MUTHA...."

"STOP FUCKING ARGUING! BOTH OF YOU! You're making it hard for me to fight." Kamaria said, spitting between two men as Takahiro came from the shadows cutting their heads off. That was how they loved to fight. Mar liked to be in the open as Hiro crept in the shadows. He was what Axel called their ghost. No one ever saw the man coming.

"Mar, it's time for you to show off your ninjutsu skills. I think AJ needs your help in the next room, and Raine go fucking help your husband. We're coming in... Hiro, you just keep doing what you are doing." Reece said, watching as Nicole and Riley disappeared. Men started to yell as shots went off.

"When need to get all three Donnas in one room. Then we can spread out." Xerxes said, pulling his swords from his back as Reece pulled his gun. Both ran off in different directions but somehow ended up in the same fucking room as everyone else. The weird thing was that all their people were standing around watching Hiro take out men like it was nothing. When he was finished, bodies lay on the floor. Only then was Kamaria revealed.

"I don't understand why the fuck you pair any of us with Hiro and Mar. They don't need anybody's damn help. Sometimes I fear for my life when working with them."

"Eli, you fear your fucking life all the fucking time. You a bitch, that's why." Hiro said, making Elijah jump at him. As always, Takahiro laughed, making the man madder. None of them cared. This was just the way Eli was with all of them.

"Dinner at Mar and Hiro's house! I'm cooking." He said.

"Elijah, I thought you were mad at Hiro. Plus, you always cook," Marie spoke, jumping on her little brother's back kissing his cheek as he smiled. "Maybe Kamaria and Takahiro can tell us more about their time in Japan. Shit, we need to go there on vacation."

"There is nothing to tell Marie. Japan is like all the only countries boring and full of stupid people. Right now, one of the stupid people wants to come at my Gokudō like he stands a chance. If this were two years ago, I would have said fuck it and give it to him. Now... well now I have to die before I turn it over." Hiro said. He thought being Oyabun wasn't for him until becoming friends with Reece and Xerxes. They showed him he could be himself and Oyabun. Now there was no taking that from him or his wife.

*

*

*

"Why all you ugly fuckers in the kitchen like this? Looking at women again on your phones?" Mykia asked, making all the men turn and look at her. Xerxes looked like he was about to throw the orange sitting in the bowl in front of him at her head.

"Kia, back to where the other children are at!"

"Can't. The nannies kicked me out. Saying that was hyping up the children and babies and go find my Mom or Dad. Either of which I want to hang with." She smiled, hitting Xerxes in the back of the head. The girl loved to mess with her uncle.

"The rest of the teens are in the game room, Kia. Go there." Takahiro said. She sneered as if he cared. Kia liked to get mess started, then sit back and laugh about it. Today neither of them had the time for it.

"Oyabun, look at this," Itsuki said, showing him a newsfeed of something going on in Japan. Apparently, Yamaguchi or Ogawa were starting gang wars and blowing up shit, placing the Oni symbol all over everything.

"This muthafucka!"

"If you're cussing, I know it's something damn bad. What is it now?" Reece asked as Hiro motioned for Suki to show Reece the video. Xerxes goes up to look as both men sighed shaking his head.

"Why can't these assholes learn? Shit, it can be more than one mafia in a country. Look at us, hell. It's about four different mafias here in German. Us and the Lang's being the two biggest ones here, but them fuckers can't top us." Elijah said, laughing.

"True, but none of them has ever tried or thought about taking the whole fucking country for themselves. We all know what we do for German. The Köhlers just does the most because we are the richest."

"Hiro, maybe you need to plan a gala or something that will give back to Japan. Something your Father never done; it will have the country back you some since you are not there to defend your name." Reece said, having Takahiro in thought.

"Sound good. I could start by donating to the schools."

*

*

*

: Your man was with me last night. Funny how you young girls think that you can please an older man. You may have him, but he will always long for my pussy.

Kamaria sighed once again, looking at yet another message that popped up on her phone. Whoever this was must have thought she was crazy. Plus, the messages started when they were in Japan. It had to be Yamaguchi thinking he could tear her and Hiro apart.

"What's wrong?" Jamiyah asked, sitting in the seat beside her. Mar sighed hand the girl the phone. "Now I know that's a fucking lie! That man never leaves your side." She said as Riley or Nicole took the phone from her reading.

"Get Leah or Ada to trace the number."

"Tried that already. They are coming up with dead ends. Whoever it is using a VPN, it's sickening how they think I am a naïve young woman just because my husband is nine years older than me. The way men think and act sometimes. I think we have more on them either way." Mar said, making all the women laugh and agree.

"Have you told him about the messages?" Ella asked as Kamaria shook her head. Hiro had a lot on his shoulders right now, and she didn't need him fighting her battles when she could do it just fine on her own.

*

*

*

"Oyabun...." The man said, kneeling at Yamaguchi's feet. He sighed, knowing the man had nothing for him. Tanaka was getting on his last nerve hiding away in Germany or wherever he was. The bastard was nothing like his father. At least the man liked to fight his battles head-on beside behind closed doors, so he heard.

"What is it now?" He asked as the man handed him a sheet of paper. Shino's face drain of all its color reading over it. Everything he owned was now in Takahiro Tanaka's name, and all his money was gone. Down to the last penny.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!"

"Sir, the tech team told me to bring it to you. I did just as I was told. We have been defeated." He said, making Shino stand.

"Defeated? No Outsmarted, yes. Do you think this is going to stop me... us? We have more money and other location that Tanaka and his petty allies know to shit about. Mizu kills every last one of them muthafuckas in the tech building and find a new crew now. The rest of you tell everyone to pack up. We leave within the hour. I don't trust Tanaka. He's bound to have his man headed to this location."

So, we are in chapter two. Kamaria and Takahiro are home and they had go on a mission the next day. It also looks as if they took up on Luca and Adele's fighting style. What about the little stunt that that the Yamaguchi pulled or was it the Ogawa? Who is texting Kamaria? Since they cannot seem to escape that type of torture. Hiro is the best! Stealing all the man's money like that lol.

Thoughts???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 442 51
One mafia group and a mysterious girl.
21.9K 926 12
I'm in love with the son of a Mafia leader, not just any leader, my fathers enemy.
148K 2.8K 94
BokuAkaKuroKen Story :)
46.6K 1.6K 23
After agreeing to a deal to become Mafia for a month the ADA now starts there new life, there new MAFIA life