A piece of us (Xiao x fem!rea...

By iamscaredoftheocean

*under editing* 53 % finished. Being special, Y/n had been taken in by the Geo Archon. She met the adepti, in... More

Before you read
Prologue - Meeting the adepti
The Blondie
Two words: Almond. Tofu.
What a tease~
The boy named Kazuha
What a nice day to live
The Exuvia
Childe's backup plan
Osial
Exhaustion
See you again now
Dear Liyue... i love you
Lantern Rite, part 1
Lantern Rite, part 2
Lantern Rite, part 3
The Crux Clash
Did this just happen?
This happened...
Welcome to Inazuma
Sister bonding
Realization
The resistance
A battle and a decision.
Reunion
Leaf is a real one
Catching up with the ladies
Just let me sleep
Aether needs help
Your shield
Who am i?
Xiao in Inazuma
A scarf and a vision
Your own style
Paint your mask with jealousy
Uh-oh...
This is bad
An overgrown tree
He knew
Everything went bad
Quietly screaming inside
Oh Y/n...
A long time passed
Happiness in a different way
Author's note
(Behind the scenes) (entertaining chapter)
(Behind the scenes) part 2
(Oh well, LET'S HAVE A SEQUEL!)

Seducing Xiao

25.4K 741 2.7K
By iamscaredoftheocean

(A little spicy)
Y/n pov:

I looked into the mirror, the skirt of the hanfu swaying perfectly after my every movement, and the size of it was perfect.

Ganyu had styled my hair and put a few accessories in it. (Imagine it yourself)

"Here you go, the last touch." Ganyu said as she handed me a matching fan for the outfit.
I held the fan to my face and looked at my reflection.

Damn.

I smirked and gave myself a flirty look.

Who wouldn't love this.

"You look beautiful, Y/n!" Ganyu said.
"Thank you." I told her.
I did a quick spin to make the skirt flow perfectly along my movement.
"You look amazing in anything Y/n." Ganyu said happily.

"I know." I said and gave her a smug look. She chuckled and handed me my earring to finish the outfit off.

I placed the earring on my ear.
The pyro vision inside was glowing strongly.
"I'm still surprised you got a pyro vision, Y/n." Ganyu said.

I turned to her. "Do you know why i got a pyro vision?" I asked. She shook her head no.
I leaned close to her face. "Cause i'm hot." I said. She started blushing. I chuckled at her. "YES YES OF COURSE." She said and quickly turned away from me.

She fake coughed. "Anyways. Sadly, i will have to go back to work now." Ganyu said. She grabbed her stuff and quickly left.
I laughed a little.

I turned back to the mirror to enjoy my own reflection.

I then heard the room door open again.
I looked in the mirror reflection to see who entered the room.
I saw Xiao standing in the door way.

I smiled and quickly turned around.
"Hello Xiao." I said, trying to get his attention.
He looked up from the floor as he walked in and his eyes widened.

I walked over to him.
"How do i look? Hot, right?" I said while giving him a smug look.

He didn't say anything, his face didn't show much emotion, which was annoying.
"Right?" I said again, this time i was sending him a glare.
BITCH SAY YES-

He still didn't say anything, he just looked at me with wide eyes and a shocked expression.

I pushed him against the wall and stood infront of him, i placed my arms on each side of his head and looked him straight in the face.

"Don't i...?" I asked him while giving him a fake sad look. His lips slightly twitched and his eyebrows rised. I saw blush rise to his cheeks.

He muttered in a low voice, "of course you do..."
That's all he had to say? Boi, i look sexy as fuck, GIVE ME MORE PRAISE.

My fake sad look went away and my face turned into a glare.
I leaned towards his ear and said, "that's all you have to say?... i went out of my way to look this pretty you know... for you-" i tried to seduce him with a flirty voice but he quickly interrupted me.

He took his chance and grabbed both my wrists, he quickly walked forwards, forcing me to walk backwards. He walked fast and within a few second we were at the other side of the room, this time he had forced my back against the wall while holding both my wrists.

His expression had went from completely surprised to a dominant one.
I felt my face heat up.
NO, this is not how it was supposed to go-

He leaned towards my ear and whispered, "what are you trying to do?..." his voice was surprisingly seductive.

I smirked and whispered back, "Xiao, if you don't let go of my wrists, the hanfu might be ruined, your grip is strong..." i cooed.

"Then take it off." He said surprisingly fast.

My eyes widened.

"Huh?" I said. My eyes were wide and my face was completely red.

"I know what you're trying to do, Y/n. If you didn't want to ruin your brand new hanfu, you must have been preparer to take it off, no?" He said.

His answer shocked me.

No-
No that was not the plan at all.
I just wanted to seduce him a little and tease him, how would i know he would do it back-
HE NEVER DID THIS BEFORE-

He grabbed both my wrists in one of his hands, his other one went to my neck.

Two of his fingers stroked the skin of my neck and jaw.
"Or do you perhaps want me to help you to take it off?" Xiao whispered, but loud enough for me to hear him clearly.

I swallowed. My face was flushed red and my lips were twitching this time.

The roles reversed completely.

"I mean..." i whispered in a low voice, almost giving in.

"Get a grip." He said. My eyes widened. 
He let go of my wirsts and backed away from me.
His face was completely unbothered and normal, as if nothing happened. But i could see his face forming a smirk as he started talking.

"Get your mask, Zhongli said you were training with me today." Xiao said.
He then grabbed his spear by the door and walked out.

I was still standing, backed up against the wall.
I brought my hands to my face and i was burning up.
Did he just seduce me AND tease me? Did he just switch the roles?
Yes. Yes, he did.

My fists clenched and i felt embarrassed.
HOW DARE HE!

-

I had changed out of my outfit to my normal one, i had my mask on the back of my head and walked out of the room.

He stood at the stairs waiting for me.
Once he saw me he said, "about time, let's go. Guyun Stone Forest." He said.

As i was about to yell at him, he already disappeared.

I'm not letting him get away with this. I thought, with an angry expression.

I turned into a fox and ran to Guyun Stone Forest.

-

I stood in the middle of a small area. My eyes were closed and my ears were perked up, searching for sounds. My one tail had turned into 4 tails, spreading around the ground, feeling after vibrations.

I heard loud footsteps and felt big vibrations on the ground. Lawachurl.

I brought one of my hands to the side, summoning my katana and keeping a good grip around it.

I took a deep breath in and out. I felt the Lawachurl getting closer.
I lifted the hand where i held my katana and threw the weapon in the direction of the monster.

I heard my weapon hitting something and the sounds of the Lawachurl stopped.
I opened my eyes and turned my head to the now dead Lawachurl on the ground, the katana piercing the middle of it's face.

I felt someone flick one of my ears. "Not bad, but too slow." Xiao said simply.
I glared at him. This little-

"Do it again, i'll get another Lawachurl." He said. He then walked away, going to get another monster.

My 4 tails fused into one tail.
This idiot has been acting as if nothing happened. FOR TWO HOURS.

The last two hours, he's been chasing Lawachurls, abyss mages, hilichurls, slimes and different types of Geovishaps at me.
He wants me to be able to hear, feel and identify the different enemies as fast a possible and kill them before they reach me.

HE IS ACTING LIKE MY TEACHER. He kinda is but THAT'S NOT THE POINT.

My hand went to my ear, slowly caressing it.

He flicked my ear...

I sighed. "I don't think i was meant for elemental powers..." i said in a low voice.
My hand slightly touched the vision holder.
"Why did i get a vision... i did nothing to deserve it... oh..." i said to myself. As i was thinking that i didn't deserve a vision, i remembered everything i've done.
I smiled. "Did the archons finally recognise me?..." i said.
"The pyro archon must have a thing for hot people (like me)." I said, thinking about many of the pyro users i knew.

I suddently felt someone slap the back of my head.
"You need to focus." Xiao said. "You didn't even  realize i was here." He said, crossing his arms.

"Maybe i just choose to ignore you." I muttered in a low voice, wearing a dumbfounded look on my face.

"Did i do anything to upset you?" He asked, also having a dumbfounded look on his face.

I turned to him and leaned to his face, i changed my expression to a flirty look. "Did i do well at training today?~ i did everything you asked me to do..." i cooed. I brought my hand to his hair and curled a piece of his hair around my finger.

"You did okay. Could've done better though." He said simply.

DON'T IGNORE MY FLIRTING.

I let go of his hair. "You're so hard to flirt with." I said simply. I placed my hands on my hips and closed my eyes.
I went into my own thoughts, remembering how he completely ignored my hanfu as well.
Doesen't matter anymore, there's a lot of people i can show myself off to.
I had a smug smirk on my face with an evil look.

Xiao looked at me as if i was crazy.

—————————————————————————
No because i legit thought i published this chapter yesterday and was like,
"Why is not one reading it... i just wanna read the comments."

Y'all i lost my 50/50 to c3 Jean.✌️ how y'all doing?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 5.6K 25
Y/n L/n was used to being alone, or having people leave her. She was adventurous and wished to see the world. Sadly, she wasn't allowed to. She longe...
150K 5.2K 74
"One day you will meet someone who will ease your suffering." * ( Occasional use of adult language, mention of blood/gore, mention of mental illnesse...
16.5K 428 24
โ€ž Whisper's in the wind" Zhongli x Reader Its my first mini book so please be kind! I'm telling a story between our beloved early life zhongli aka M...
76.4K 3.6K 34
โ Is this another bitter herb you're forcing me to eat, you mortal? โž โ No, little Xiao, it is simply a pretty flower. โž โคท ๐˜Ÿ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฐ ๐˜น ๐˜จ/๐˜ฏ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ...