Demons, Humans, They're All T...

By chuuyasonlyhusband

You, popular actor who is well-known all over the world, turns out to be a demon. You are not to blame. This... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 [Give Her a Break]
Chapter 2 [Junk Yard]
Chapter 4 [I Don't Care]
Chapter 5 [A True Devilman]
Chapter 6 [An Early Morning Talk]
Chapter 7 [Satan Bath]
Chapter 8 [Cursed Sight Upon My Eyes]
Chapter 9 [Worshiper]
Chapter 10 [Travel By Train]
Chapter 11 [Lights]
Chapter 12 [Sober]
Chapter 13 [Too Drunk To Drive]
Chapter 14 [Wrong Message]
Chapter 15 [A Second Visit]
Chapter 16 [I Shall Always Be Happy]
Chapter 17 [Thank You!]

Chapter 3 [No Change In Appearance]

122 7 2
By chuuyasonlyhusband

You awoke with a throbbing headache and a blurry vision. It wasn't quite as horrible as the previous time though. You discovered yourself in a pretty modern room after taking a good look around. It was completely white, with a massive window just in front of the bed you were resting in.

You

Heh, I haven't been this comfortable in my life. 

When you took a look at yourself, you were dressed in all white for some reason with bandages all over you. Your body ached like hell too.

You moved from the bed and took a glance around. It appeared to be really fantastic to you. You weren't used to being in this environment. You limped over to the door to leave the room, a little clumsily. As you opened it, you collided with someone who was holding a tray of food, which was now on the ground, splattered with the food and drink.

You

"Ah- Jeez, I'm sorry-"

You immediately dropped down onto the ground, not taking a moment to see just who you bumped into, gathering everything onto the tray.

???

"You've finally awoken."

You looked upward, looking at that same exact boy look down at you.

You

"Hold on, you're the telephone booth guy!"

???

"Ryo."

You

"... Huh?"

Ryo

"I have a name, y'know."

You

"Oh... Heh, my bad."

Ryo

"No need. I already know who you are."

You then realized what was going on, or so you thought.

You

"Wait a damn minute... You kidnapped me!"

Ryo

"What-"

You

"I remember, okay- I remember... A creature."

You said, stammering uncontrollably and making large hand movements.

You

"An-And this creature like- It nearly killed me, and then its head blew off, and then-"

Ryo just stood there, holding the tray with broken glass and messed up food while just watching you explain the whole situation quickly.

You

"And now, I've been kidnapped by a fan from the telephone booth!"

Ryo

*Long sigh*

You

"You won't get away with this, the people from the studio will track you down, you-"

Ryo

"I don't mean any harm."

You

"Wh... Huh... You literally trapped me in your god damn apartment! The fuck do you mean no harm?!"

Ryo 

I... Didn't expect a famous actor to act like this. 

You

"What?!... Heh, now you're quiet!"

Ryo

"I'm not kidnapping you. I saved you."

You

"Oh?..."

You were about to say something to him, an awesome come back, but then that explains all the bandages all over your body.

You

"So... You're not a kidnapper."

Ryo

"Right."

You

"So then why'd you save me? Hm? Because I'm an actor?"

Ryo

"No. That's not why I saved you." 

You

"You're just saying that."

Ryo

"There's a-"

The doorbell rang, cutting Ryo off. Both of them stared at the front door. After a few seconds, the doorbell started to ring even more rapidly. 

Ryo

*Sigh* "Go out to the pool. I need to have a talk with the person waiting for me to let him inside."

You

He's got a whole ass pool?!

You were sitting by the pool, simply dipping your feet in. It was a little soothing for you. You didn't bother to look at who Ryo was talking to, you could hear a bunch of mumbled sentences. You don't actually give a shit.

Suddenly, the muffled voices grew louder, hearing someone's deep voice yell out. You heard the door slam open, and stomping coming right at you. 

He shoved his face towards yours, causing you to move your attention to his face. He had a robust physique and a pair of razor-sharp eyes. He gradually drew closer, forcing you to back away.

You

What the hell... 

His eyes were squinting as well. It didn't take long for you to back up too far and fall into the pool. You rushed up, wiping the water from your face and hurrying out.

You

"What the fuck was that for?! Who even is this guy?!"

Ryo

"This is Akira. I've told him... Things and he is interested in your appearance." I think... I might have worded that wrong.

You

"Wh- What do you mean things?! What kind of things?"

Akira

"No- Ryo! You said that in a weird way!"

Ryo

"Okay, okay, I didn't mean to."

Akira

"So you're telling me, that she's a Devilman but her appearance hasn't changed at all! What is this?! She's still the same actor that I've seen on TV."

Ryo

"Akira!" He wasn't supposed to say that!

You

"Wait, wait, what do you mean "Devilman"?"

Akira

"Oops... Y'know I should really get home, Miki's probably worried about me..."

Ryo

"You won't be going anywhere." 

Ryo grabbed onto Akira's wrist quite tightly, stopping him from leaving.

You

"None of you are leaving until you explain to me what the fuck a Devilman is."

Ryo

"Alright, Akira, you'll do the explaining. You are one yourself after all."

Akira

"Hey! Why would you say that?! She's right there, she's a big hit! Now she's going to spread the word!"

You

"Wow, that's a hurtful stereotype, you know."

Ryo

"You already said something that I told you not to, dumbass. Besides, she's one too. You both are the same."

You

"Huh? We definitely aren't the same. I mean look at us."

You definitely didn't have a tall large muscular body with fat man tits, a whole-ass butt chin, and a really sharp face and eyes. 

Ryo

"I... Didn't mean it like that. Go on, Akira, explain."

Akira made a complaining groan.

Akira

"So... So... Do I have to?!"

He said, hesitating.

You

"Bitch, just fucking tell me already!"

Akira

"Basically you got possessed by a demon, but your mind can take over the demon, and so you're special-er than the other demons... Basically, you're not a dumbass demon. Makes sense?"

You

"Is "special-er" even a word?"

Akira

"No way! Do you not have anything to say about the Devilman thing that I just wasted my breath on?!"

You

"No, no, I do... So that means I'm a demon, and I am... Not a dumbass. The way you just explained it doesn't make it seem intimidating. I'll bet that if Ryo explained it to me I'd be shaking."

Ryo

"See, Akira? It's not a bad thing that you had to be the one to explain."

You

"So, what were you saying, "Oh! She's just the same old actor I've always seen on TV!"?"

Akira

"That's because you're supposed to have a change in your appearance, and- Basically a change in everything! But you didn't change at all! Just like Miko, you were supposed to be taller, fatter ass, and bigger tits!"

You

"You're telling me that I could've had all that?!"

You quickly turned to Ryo.

You

"I bet that Ryo did this! I'm calling on it that Ryo didn't let me have a fat ass and big tits!"

You yelled, playfully pointing at him.

Ryo

"What? I was confused about this too, you know. Don't put the blame on me that you have C-Rank boobs."

You

"C-Rank?! Trust me, my boobs are probably bigger than Akira's-"

Akira

"I... I don't have b-"

You

"Well, you've got man tits. It still counts."

Akira

"Do man tits make me manlier?"

You

"Pfft, I dunno. Ask Ryo!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 281 13
You are Tsukishima and Yamaguchi's childhood bestfriend but the three of you lost contact when you had to move to Australia. You're life is a mess du...
64.9K 925 18
Y/N is a 13 year old orphan, that was abandoned by his family at age 6. One day he comes home from school and an accident occurs, resulting in the ot...
7.8K 221 14
♡undergoing editing♡ Your father was a demon and your mother was turned into one meaning as their offspring, you are one as well which is awesome but...
221K 9K 32
(Y/n) (L/n), a girl who has suffered from a past of nothing but tragedy and little hope for a brighter future, followed a dear friend to a school hel...