The Queens Creation (Sukunaxr...

By SSniffy

What if the all mighty and feared was once a human? A human who was turned into a curse by the person he vowe... More

Pronolouge
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IIII
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Not a chapter
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter VIIII
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
You Guys are my saviours!
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
IDeA
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Just a check in!-
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
FINAL.
AUTHORS NOTE
Hungry?
Eat

Chapter XXVIII

9.6K 480 133
By SSniffy

How could this happen?...

How could everything just...fall apart...

Yn-sensei is still missing...

Gojo-sensei has been sealed...

Nanami-sensei is...gone...

Nobara is gone too...

It's just me and fushiguro now...we've got panda too..but...

It's not the same...

When did everything go so wrong?...

I don't even know the time anymore...

All I know...

Is I have to focus...

I need to win this. And I need to help them.

"GUILTY. CONFISCATION. DEATH PENALTY."

I will win. For them.

{<<|>>}

"Fushiguro! Are you alright?!"

Itadori ran to his friend who was far more bloody and bruised then him, kneeling down to him and helping him stand, ignoring his own injuries as fushiguro coughed and nodded, walking with him to a safer place out of the open, a small limp in his step.

"I'm fine- I saw you got the guy to use his 100 point to add the rule?"

"Yeah I did! He was some kind of lawyer or something? I don't know but he left right after- weird"

"It doesn't matter now. We have to keep moving. We can't stay in one spot too long. It's just a higher chance for someone to find us and end us."

"Right."

And with that the two started moving, using the dark corners and debris to their advantage, hiding from sight to anyone passing by. Meanwhile...in itadoris head Sukuna watched with furrowed brows, his head resting in his palm as he sighed.

"She's not back."

He looked down beside him and kicked one of the skulls, watching it fall down the large hill of them and shatter into many tiny pieces, the fragments scattering around in the small layer of strange red liquid before he got an idea.

As Itadori walked with fushiguro the curses mouth appeared on his cheek.

"Brat. Switch with me."

The two instantly made surprised expressions as they got startled by the sudden voice and itadori exclaimed slightly.

"What?! Why?! Why now?! Can't you see we're occupied?! We don't need your nonsense right now!"

Sukunas mouth simply growled as the eye under his opened as well, glaring up at him.

"Shut it brat. If you switch with me then I can not only heal you but get where you need to be faster. On the condition that i get to look for y/n."

Fushiguro furrowed his brows and looked at the mouth with narrowed eyes, balancing all the pros and cons of the situation as Itadori looked at him with shock and slight betrayal.

"YOU CANT BE CONSIDERING THIS RIGHT?!"

"How do you even intend to look for y/n-sensei? We can't leave this perimeter, she's can't even be here or they would have announced her that she joined the game."

Sukuna simply grunted in response

"Let me out. I've been by her side for longer than anyone has been alive. I know how I can find her."

Fushiguro looked at him hesitantly before looking at Itadori in the eyes and nodding with a firm look, causing him to sigh as he closed his eyes.

Black marks slowly made their way on to his skin, tainting it as two more eyes opened under his original ones before those opened revealing the harsh red gaze of the curse.

"Remember what you said. Find y/n-sensei and then help us."

He simply smirked at him before taking in a deep breath and closing his eyes, within an instant, waves of cursed energy came off him causing fushiguro to widen his eyes and step back.

"We'll get caught! Someone will feel the cursed energy! Please be quick damnit!"

Like somehow, some kind of God heard his plea, all traces of cursed energy disappeared from him. He let out a breath before opening his eyes with a harsh glare before smirking and looking at the injured Fushiguro.

"She's closer than you think."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 8.9K 61
Ryomen Sukuna. More often called Sukuna is a mighty curse spirit known as the King of Curses. Dozens of sorcerers give them in to defeat the immortal...
27.4K 869 15
"𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞?" ೃ⁀➷ The origin story of the King of Curses - 'Sukuna Ryomen" and his love story before he beca...
154K 4.7K 28
The Holy Deity, Y/n Hanazaika lived over 1000 years ago, killed at the mercy of her own people. Her former lover Ryomen Sukuna; dubbed King Of Curses...
42.8K 1.3K 32
A Jujutsu Kaisen fanfiction. Ryomen Sukuna x Reader. Y/N not knowing her own identity, was taken in into Tokyo Jujutsu High. When the cruel King of C...