The Glass Eye //KSJ// [On Hol...

By Teyvat_Winds

I killed my family, I killed them because of my stupid self... People didn't consider our differences... And... More

The Glass Eye
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9

Part 4

47 11 6
By Teyvat_Winds

(Joseon era)
(1596/03/08)

  In the night Jihoon walked out of the house to see Ji's condition, and as usual she was still awake.

  He saw her room's light so he knocked the door only for her to answer.

"Leave me alone!"

  Her tone was angry and annoyed, but Jihoon didn't care and just opened the door.

  She turned to him, wanting to yell at whoever came in but stopped when she saw him.

  Their eyes met, and despite that nothing happened and she said in shock.

"Did you recover? Did you recover?!"

  She started to run cheerfully in a indescribable happiness, but her happiness quickly vanished when she saw Jihoon's eyes.

"Jihoon why do your eyes look like mine? Why aren't they affected? Did I recover too?"

  Should he tell her that her glass eyes were are there or keep quiet?

  Mrs. Kim, Ji's mother, came in to them because of her daughter's shouting.

  Ji looked at her happily but blood started to flow out of her eyes.

"Pain...ful... shit..."

  Jihoon didn't turn his head to look at Mrs. Kim but he kept looking at her, the reason why she wasn't affected by him was...

The fact they had the same eyes.

___________________

(Modern time)
(2021/05/03)

  Looking at the bathroom's mirror quietly, looking brokenly at his eyes which drowned in tears. As usual, the white of his eyes would become crimson red after all that pain.

Scary

  If someone saw him they would surely run away from him. He lowered his head then washed his face with cold water then headed out of the bathroom.

  He changed his cloths then headed to work.

_________________

"Hoseok, Taehyung you two are coming with me to the company today." Lee Seok said, making everyone stop eating and look over to him.

"Da-"

"No objections Taehyung." He ordered calmly when Taehyung tried to refuse.

"But why?" Hoseok asked calmly after putting down his chopsticks and gathered his hands under the table.

"You should start to work there instead of playing around." He stopped to look at Taehyung then continued. "When will you stop hanging around with girls? Didn't I tell you not to go to nightclubs anymore?"

  Taehyung lowered his head then lifted it back up and looked at his father.

"But why? I'm still young!" He whined loudly before Lee Seok angrily hit the table and yelled at him.

"And that's the problem! You only hang out with bad people, a little more before you start taking drugs and if you stay with them that will surely happen." He took a deep breath before continuing. "Then what? Kim Lee Seok's son is only a womanizer and spends his time in night clubs and wants a new car every two weeks? I'm telling you now, either you leave those friends of yours by your will or I'll make you do it myself. And I'm making sure from now on that you never step inside a nightclub again, okay? And we'll see, Kim Taehyung."

  Taehyung looked at him angrily then got up and furiously walked up to his room.

  Lee Seok's face turned red from anger before looking over to Hoseok, he tried to calm himself down a bit before talking.

"Your exams' results weren't good, why?"

  Hoseok lowered his head in embarrassment and his face had reddened. He hated to be a failure in front of his father, he wanted him to be proud of him not to ask him that question.

"Hoseok answer me." He talked impatiently.

"Just..." Hoseok went silent again before feeling the tears filling his eyes, he felt a hand on his and it was none other than his brother who caressed his hand many times then held it.

"I-I studied hard f-for it b-but I d-didn't make it, s-sorry." He stuttered his words due to the tension he was feeling.

"Yes Dad, Hoseok hyung studied hard for the exam and didn't sleep for two nights straight, I saw him." That was Jungkook, their youngest, who defended Hoseok by saying the truth, and earned angry glances from his mother and his other siblings.

  Lee Seok sighed then looked over to Hoseok again and said.

"I convinced the university's administration to let you redo the exam, you said that it's very important to you so you'd better not fail it again." Hoseok nodded quickly and smiled happily.

"Thank you Dad, I promise I'll succeed this time!"

  It was a very important exam to him, it was his final door to fulfill his childhood dream which he used to always talk about to his mother. He studied medicine in the department of Neurosurgery, those stuff had always interested him since childhood.

"How are things going with you, Yoongi?"

  Yoongi nodded quietly at his father's question.

"Everything's alright Dad, don't worry."

  Lee Seok nodded and said.

"And how's your job going?"

"Hmm fine, yesterday I was permitted to have a three-days break." Yoongi hummed and Lee Seok nodded.

"Then have a good rest, you're exhausting yourself in your work." He said while massaging his shoulder as he was sitting by his left side.

"Hmm don't worry, I have a goal behind this." He whispered his last words with a voice nobody heard except Hoseok who clenched his fists.

  Yoongi worked as a lieutenant police officer. He remembered something so he lifted his head to his father and said.

"Dad, will you be there next Monday?"

"I'm not sure, why?" Lee Seok sighed.

"There will be an officers' ceremony and I'll be promoted and honored as first lieutenant so you know if you were free and you didn't travel I would like you to..."

  He went quiet and gulped nervously, he wasn't used to ask anything from his father but this time he wanted to see his father see him doing his speech in front of senior officers, he wanted to see the pride in his eyes.

"Okay I'll come." Lee Seok replied with a smile, looks like his mood got better after hearing the news. "Good job Yoongi, you worked hard."

  He caressed his shoulder again while Yoongi smiled and lowered his head shyly.

  He might be angry at some because of their bad relationship, but he was still satisfied with some others.

"Dad we're going to be late for work." Namjoon talked while putting the chopsticks next to his plate.

  Lee Seok looked over to Jimin then talked before standing up.

"I won't refill your bank account every three days because of all the cloths you're buying, have mercy on your closet, if it knew the way to the court it would have filed against you a long time ago." He said then left the dining room.

"Katherine tell the driver to get the car ready, I'm gonna be late for the university." Jungkook told his own maid who nodded and bowed to him before going to do what he told her while he turned around, heading to his room to take his stuff.

_______________

  Seokjin was making Bibimbap while the trainees focused on watching him.

"And we're done." Seokjin said while finalizing the final touch.

"Sir you're amazing!" Taehyun uttered, amazed of the food's taste.

"I agree!" They all shouted at the same time, before they looked at each other then burst into loud laughers.

   Okay Seokjin is a hater of noise but he smiled lightly and shook his head hopelessly before getting back his serious self.

"Okay if you're done then everyone go back to your work."

  The trainees nodded while getting up from their chairs and heading to their works.

  It had become four in the afternoon. He sat comfortably on the couch, looking around and made sure nobody was around, to take his glasses for short time. He rubbed his eyes lightly, it still hurt a bit, few second it was before he put the glasses back on.

"Sir someone wants to see you." Seokjin opened his eyes, looking at whoever talked, which ended up being one of the trainees.

"Who is it?" He asked confusedly, getting up from his place.

"He said he was your friend." Seokjin nodded quietly and walked out of the room followed the boy. "I took him to the table number 7."

  Seokjin nodded again and headed to Lee Seok and who else?

"Hyung why are you here?" Seokjin asked with a frown after he sat down and greeted him.

"Nothing, I was bored so I came."

  Seokjin grimaced mockingly before he asked.

"Remind me how old are you?"

"You're making fun of me right?" Lee Seok giggled lightly.

  Seokjin shook his head, hopeless of the one in front of him. Although he was 49 yet he was really childish.

  Lee Seok's phone ringtone echoed in the place, he took it out of his pocket then frowned at the caller's name.

"Yes Katherine, what happened?" He said only to hear her worried voice from the other line.

"Sir, young master hasn't come home until now."

  Lee Seok jolted up from his chair, horrified.

"What do you mean he's still not back?"

"His schedule for today ended two hours ago, I called his driver but he's not answering, I called him but his phone is off."

  Lee Seok went silent for a bit before talking.

"I'm going to the university to see." He hung up and looked a Seokjin who was looking at him with a frown. "I'm going now, goodbye."

  Before he could take one more step, Seokjin stood up asking.

"What happened?"

"I'll tell you later Seokjin, go back to work." He said in a rush but before he could leave Seokjin talked.

"Wait I'll be back in few seconds, I'm coming with you."

  As said, few seconds and there came Seokjin back after taking his manager's permission to leave. Both of them got into Lee Seok's car and he fast drove to the university.

"Jungkook isn't back home and he's not answering his phone."

  Seokjin nodded after understanding Lee Seok's long story short and in few minutes they were in front of the university.

  The two got down to the empty place and headed to the backyard, hoping to find him there, and that was what happened.

  Lee Seok let out a long exhale while looking at Jungkook who was admiring the sky, he had gotten down from his wheelchair and laid on the green grass, looking at the blue sky, his chair next to him.

"Yah Jungkook what are you doing here?!" Lee Seok said with a frown and walked towards him.

"Oh Dad, you came." He said while sitting up, looking at his father who attacked him with a tight hug as soon as he reached him.

"Dad I'm choking." He said while patting his father's shoulder many times.

"You deserve that, you scared me a lot!" He scolded after breaking the hug. "Why weren't you answering your phones? And why didn't you go home?"

"I'm waiting for the driver but he still didn't come, and when I left today my phone battery was already low so I couldn't call you." He complained then lowered his head and said softly. "I'm sorry for worrying you."

"That brat... Okay let's go home now." Lee Seok tried to help Jungkook back on his chair but he stopped after the younger talked.

"Dad wait, my friend was waiting with me but he went to bring us a drink."

"Oh so why didn't you call from his phone?" Lee Seok nagged with a frown right before Jungkook formed a dumb smile.

"I forgot your number. You know I'm a failure in memorizing phone numbers, I don't even remember my phone number."

  Lee Seok sighed then sat next to him

"Alright let's wait for your friend too, and you Seokjin, stop standing there, come and sit." He talked to Seokjin who was standing few centimeters away from them.

  Jungkook noticed Seokjin's presence and bowed to him. Seokjin sat next to Lee Seok before the latter talked to Jungkook.

"Jungkook say hi, he's Seokjin, my friend."

  Jungkook again bowed.

"Hi Mr. Seokjin, glad to meet you."

"Hello." Seokjin bowed his head to him as a reply.

  He then looked back at the grass before hearing Lee Seok's voice talking to him.

"You shouldn't have left your job, you have trainees. Won't your manager get mad?"

"Hmm don't worry he won't, plus it's your fault you worried me."

  A wide smile made its way on Lee Seok's face and he decided to tease him.

"Yah Kim Seokjin you got worried about me arrrghh that touched me deeply!"

"I didn't, I was worried about your son not you." He said, avoiding looking at Lee Seok then continued talking. "And you think I'm not human, I have feelings too. Oh my god I'm blabbering too much today, that's so annoying!"

  He said his last words with an annoyed tone then looked at Lee Seok who was looking at him, Jungkook as well.

"What?" He questioned, confused. Then sighed and laid down on the grass.

"So when are you going to America?" Seokjin utter, earning Lee Seok's gaze towards him.

"I don't know, I can't go in the current time. Not before I make sure no problems would occur during my absence."

  Seokjin nodded.

"Poor you, man."

  Lee Seok nodded as well, before talking.

"I've got an idea but you'll kill me if I say it."

"Then don't say it." Seokjin answered while looking at him.

  Lee Seok and quiet Jungkook giggled few seconds before they spotted a figure walking to them.

"Oh you came!" Jungkook shouted, waving to his friend who ran towards him and bowed to Lee Seok and Seokjin as soon as he reached them.

"Hi." The boy looked at Jungkook and said. "Hyung sorry for the late, I was looking for your favourite flavour, banana milk."

"Thank you Soobin-ah~" Jungkook ruffled the younger's hair. "Dad, that's my friend Soobin."

  Soobin bowed to them again and talked.

"Hi I'm Choi Soobin."

  Lee Seok smiled and introduced himself. The two wanted to play so Kook climbed back on his chair with the help of his friend, and Soobin started to run, pushing Jungkook who spread him arms, laughing and enjoying the wind touching his face.

"What's your idea?" Seokjin asked while looking at the blue sky.

"Can you go to my house and stay there until I come back?" The other replied, watching Jungkook having fun. "I can't trust anyone other than you."

  Seokjin sighed and Lee Seok looked at him. He thought about it for few seconds, he knew Lee Seok for eleven years now, the latter stood by his side all the time and helped him with his problems whether they were big or small, he never let him need someone else.

"Hmm okay."

(Joseon era)
(1596/03/08)

"Aunty please leave, she'll be okay after she calms down." Jihoon ordered Ji's mother who was worried but did as told. He looked at his cousin who had her hands on her eyes.

"Ji, we're cursed because of that place... our eyes must not meet people's eyes or this will happen." He said sadly while patting her shoulder, until she violent slapped his hand away and shouted.

"This is all your fault! If you listened to me and got out of there nothing would have happened! Get out Jihoon I don't want to see you again!"

  She was right, he was stupid and dumb for not listening to her. If he went back at that time he would be living a normal life, but what's the point now?

  He respected her desire and got out of her room, heading to his, while she kept crying seeing her eyes' blood on the floor.

"I hate you Jihoon."

*****************
To be continued...
*****************

GOOD MORNING LOVELIES~~~~~~

How are you doing??

I missed you

I missed the author too 🌚

What do you think of this chapter?

Jin?

Jungkook?

Lee Seok?

Soobin?

Ji?

Jihoon?

Your expectations?

I hope you liked the chapter <3

See you next update ~~

Love you all byeeee

❤️❤️❤️❤️

2688 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 9.4K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
952K 16.3K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
861K 40.1K 172
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
786K 31.2K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...