fansign ᝰ enhypen ✓ (poc read...

By keikaminari

❝YOU'VE GOT TALENT❞ -@keikaminari - date: 01/17/2022 FANSIGN ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ こんにちはˊˎ- in which a tro... More

𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍
pro-log: autograph
my-log: hotel guests
my-log: fansign
my-log: farwell
my-log: tickets
my-log: meet
my-log: offer
my-log: fresh start
my-log: makeup
my-log: vanilla latte
my-log: rink
my-log: skate
my-log: massage
my-log: dinner
my-log: drunk-dazed
my-log: fire
my-log: hug
my-log: snow
my-log: locked in
my-log: questions
my-log: video call
my-log: past
my-log: view
my-log: birthday
my-log: candidates
my-log: marry
my-log: guitar
my-log: cold
my-log: getaway
my-log: pretty
my-log: night trip
my-log: gone
my-log: black letter
my-log: america
my-log: stay
my-log: bye
my-log: tour

my-log: letters

16.4K 790 507
By keikaminari

"OH! ITS YOU!!" The red head man gasps as soon as I sit down to greet him. I immediately remember him because of his ears and his hair color, and it seems he recalled me because of my hair.

I looked up quickly. It was one of the 7 that stood out to me. He was wearing a white mask and had round brown eyes. His hair was dyed a sort of awkward, dusty red, but it suited him. He had ears that poked out the sides of the black cap he was wearing.

His eyes widened when I looked up. "Oh, I like your hair!"

"...Huh?" I was obviously still half asleep. "Oh, thank you..."

"Hah, yeah. The receptionist." I give small jazz hands.

He is actually very handsome to look at. He has pretty eyes, a cute nose, a straight smile, perfect lips—I was getting distracted.

"So how are you? I had no clue you'd be an
ENGENE—"

"I'm not."

He chokes at my bluntness as I thumb through the letters. "What's your name?"

"...Me?"

I look up with small eyes. "...Well...It's only the two of us..."

"Hah! You're right! It's Heeseung."

I pull out the envelope with his name on and take out the letter. I do the same run through I did with Jungwon, showing Heeseung the photo on my brother and explaining his condition. I proceed to read his message.

Dear Heeseung,

Hi!!! My name is Geun!!! I'm 11! Sorry I couldn't meet you in person, but I hope my sister is good enough for now!!

You are such an amazing hyung! Your talent never fails to amaze me. I'm inspired by your skills!!! You help to lift the mood between the boys, and it makes me want to keep a smile on my face for my big sister!!

Watching you grow has been very fun! Keep up the hard work. I'm cheering you on from a far! Please take care of yourself and the members, and allow yourself to rest when you need it! Don't push yourself too hard.

Sincerely, Geun!!

P.S.

isn't my sister kinda pretty!! you should consider taking her—

"PLEASE ignore the P.S. he wrote." I stuff the letter in the envelope and slide it to Heeseung.

"Okay?" He questions with a smirk, but he was definitely going to read it later. "...Your brother is very considerate. I haven't had a fan tell me to take care of myself before."

"He's a sweet boy. He's always thinking of others more than himself." I sigh.

"Well, I'd love to meet him one day."

"...He'd love to meet you too."

The buzzer rings. I stand up and say my farewells, moving onto the next idol.

I sit in front of a man who had brown hair with blonde highlights in it. He has a generally square face with a sharp jawline, his entire aura giving off "cool dude" vibes...Hm. He's really handsome.

"Helloooo." He smirks at me, placing his elbow on the desk and putting his chin on his hand as he gazes at me.

"...Hi..." I find myself whispering because his looks catch me off guard. "...Let me just get to the point. I don't know who you are."

His eyes widen. "...Huh?"

I show him the polaroid of Geun, blah blah, ask him for his name—Jay—and read the letter I have for him.

Dear Jay,

Hi!!! My name is Geun!!! I'm 11! Sorry I couldn't meet you in person, but I hope my sister is good enough for now!!

You are most definitely the coolest member of Enhypen. And my bias!! When I get older, I strive to have the charm and looks you do!

You drive is admirable. You've deserved everything you have gotten so far, and you deserve whatever good things are coming for you. You've worked so hard for your spot, and your talent is unmatched. I wish more people would realize how hardworking you are.

Just know I've been cheering you on since your days in I-Land. You are so strong. Keep it up. I look up to you!! Maybe one day I can meet you!! Stay cool, Jay.

Sincerely, Geun!!

P.S.

my sister likes corn. you like corn. you can both—

"THE P.S. IS FOR YOU TO READ ALONE!" I cry humiliated, giving him the letter as I hid behind my hair. Geun is going to pay for writing those ridiculous messages!!

"Oh, ahah, thanks!" Jay smiles. "...He sounds like a cool dude...I appreciate everything he wrote for me...It means a lot."

I look up to see Jay staring fondly at the letter. It must actually mean something special to him. Geun always had a way with words. Hearing affirmations and praise from him mean more to me than from anyone else. I guess it's because when someone significantly younger, points out something that you couldn't see yourself, it feels rewarding.

He must really like these boys...His letters had a lot of heart to them.

Jay grins at me. "You're very kind to come in Geun's place."

"Oh...It was really nothing..."

"Is he doing alright right now?"

"He is, yes...Thanks for asking..." I mumble, actually shocked that he was worried for a boy he didn't know.

"Tell him I wish a full recovery for him...Seriously."

"...I will."

The buzzer goes off. I bow to Jay and he bows back, and I leave to meet the next idol.

The next boy has blonde dyed hair, and has almost the same features as Heeseung. He is very cute, and looks approachable. I already feel a little at ease when he smiles at me, more than I did with the previous 3. He reminds me of a dog wagging his tail when he saw his owner.

You already know how it went. I told him about Geun, asked for a name, found his letter, and read it.

Dear Jake,

Hi!!! My name is Geun!!! I'm 11! Sorry I couldn't meet you in person, but I hope my sister is good enough for now!!

If I could have a big brother, I would want it to be you. You are always looking after the members and making sure everyone is having a good time. You left Australia to achieve this dream, and you worked so hard for where you are now.

Don't be afraid to drop your smile. Sometimes we aren't feeling happy. I even have to drop my smile every now and then. Look after yourself, Jake. Understand that your happiness means just as much as the members. We love you, and we look forward to what you do in the future with your talent!!!

Sincerely, Geun!!

P.S.

my sister is so pretty, right!?—

Without a word, I give him the letter. He sort of laughs because I stopped reading the P.S., and I had obviously gotten embarrassed. "Geun sounds like an amazing brother...Hes so kind too...This letter means a lot to me."

Jake was also being genuine when he said the letter made him happy. I grin a little, nodding. "He loves you guys. Every letter he wrote for you all is from his heart."

"I see...Thank you so much for coming today. I'm glad I could meet you and learn about Geun. I hope I can see him one day!"

I nod as the buzzer alarm goes off. "It was nice to meet you too. Good luck with everything..."

Time to move on to the last three boys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 333 12
[Enhypen Jake x reader] "I will fight, I'll blow your mind." Lee Y/n and her brother Lee Heeseung would do everything to fight for their Kingdom's fr...
16.6K 394 14
𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖆 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞 𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖈𝖙 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖍𝖆𝖘 𝖆 𝖜𝖊𝖆𝖐 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊 𝖘𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙...
2.3K 131 12
in which she finds herself in a sticky situation after accidentally falling for someone who is out of bounds. (tutor au x texting au) ⭑ !! tw: strong...
15K 380 17
oneshots for enhypen!! started: march 4th, 2023. finished: january 14th, 2024.. includes: fluff, maybe angst(?), all sfw!! member x reader. proper sp...