Secrets [H.S.]

By _whore4harry_

"It's in your blood baby, go on then, show me you're more than just daddy's little girl." He taunts in my ear... More

Cast
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
Epilogue.

35.

1.1K 29 0
By _whore4harry_

Harry Styles 

I was able to calm myself down on the way home. Glancing in my rearview every so often to make sure Aurora is still following me home. Her emotions got the best of her tonight and she didn't do what she wished to have done. I don't blame her at all. If I could find the fucker who killed my father, I wouldn't even be able to do what she did tonight. The pain would consume me entirely and I'd have to make it short and simple. 

I'm proud of her though. So fucking proud. She's so fucking strong and I admire her so much. I just hope she realizes it and doesn't let this be something that weighs on her shoulders. I'd do anything to take the pain away from her, to make her feel better even in the smallest of ways. She's way too good for the life me and her father brought her into, but somehow she's exactly where she belongs. 

I wish I could get her out of this though. I don't want her taking over. I don't want her to take on the weight of this all. She could do it, she could do it in a heartbeat, but she shouldn't have to. She shouldn't have to feel the pressure of taking everything over so soon, not when she hasn't been in this for that long. 

Pulling into the driveway, I wait for her to park her car next to mine before I get out of my car. I walk around to her door, seeing her with her hands gripping the wheel and her head resting against it. 

I pull the door open causing her to look up at me. She's void of any emotions. She gives me a weak smile, before turning her head to stare at her hands. Hands that still have blood on them. 

"Come on, let's get you cleaned up." I whisper, reaching over her to unbuckle her seatbelt. She only nods, climbing out of her car with her keys in hand. 

She stays close to me as I unlock the front door, guiding her in before closing the door quietly behind us, making sure to lock it since we aren't going back out tonight. I watch as she drops her keys in the bowl next to the door, I do the same. I slip out of my shoes, crouching down to help her out of her boots. 

No words are said between us as we make our way upstairs and into the bathroom. I turn on the shower, making sure it's hot like we both like before I'm turning to face her. I take her in completely. She has some blood smeared on her neck, some in the ends of her hair, it's barely noticeable given how dark her hair is, but the ends are sticking together, a dead giveaway that there's blood there to anyone who's not the average person. 

Her body is tense as I slowly lift her shirt above her head, discarding it on the floor. She keeps her eyes locked on me, the steady rise and fall of her chest is my focus, too scared that if I look her in the eyes, I might be the one to break. I don't know why I'm nervous around her right now. I don't even know if it is nervousness. I think I'm still fired up from watching her and if I look her in the eyes right now I might not be able to control myself. 

My fingers find there way to the button on her jeans. I undo the button and zipper before sliding them down her legs. I keep my eyes on her legs as she steps out of them, still refusing to look up at her. 

She stands in just her bra and underwear. I unhook her bra, letting it fall down her arms and land on the ground in between us. Next my fingers are wrapping around her underwear, pulling them down so she can step out of them. 

I don't allow her to undress me, not like I usually would when e shower together. Instead, I urge her into the shower, before I'm quickly stripping down myself. I step in behind her. I watch as she watches the blood rinsing off her body, swirling around the drain. I grab her shampoo, pouring some in my hands before lathering it into her hair. I gently rub her scalp, washing her hair and any remnants of blood out of it. A soft moan leaves her lips as I give her a gentle head massage. 

"Feel good, baby?" I whisper causing her to nod. 

Once I'm done, I'm rinsing out the soap before lathering her hair with conditioner. I let it sit in her hair as I grab her loofa and body wash. I slowly wash her body, making sure to get all of the blood off of her. When I finish she's taking it out of my hand, turning so the water pours down her, rinsing away the soap. She washes my body, keeping her free hand on me as well, as if she needs to touch me. Her fingertips trail where the loofa was causing me to flex against her touch. 

When we're both washed and rinsed, she's turning back so she's facing the wall. I step behind her as she rests her head against the cool wall. My hands travel up and down her middle in a soothing way, "How are you feeling?" I ask quietly. 

"Empty. But I also feel relieved. The man who killed my father is dead because of me and it makes me feel relieved, but I also feel empty. I avenged my father, but I'm never gonna get him back." She whispers. 

"I know, baby. I'm so sorry." I mumble against her hair, pressing a kiss to it. My hands continue to roam. 

My hands slip down to her thighs, slipping in between them I feel a wetness that isn't the water. I harden against her back just at the slight touch. 

"Tell me, how long have you been like this?" I ask, diverting her attention. 

"Since I saw how hard you were watching me torture him." She whispers, arching her back so her ass is pressing against me. I hum in response, my hands leaving between her thighs and making their way up her stomach again. 

I can't help myself as my hips move on their own, my cock replaces where my hands just were, sliding against her pussy, collecting her wetness. If I just angle ever so slightly, I would slip inside her. I bet she's nice and warm and wet. Just the thought has me hardening even more. My cock grazes her clit over and over again causing her head to fall back and rest on my shoulder. Her eyes are closed in contentment as I trail open mouth kisses down her neck and across her collar bone. 

My hand slides up her chest until it's snaking around her throat, giving her just enough pressure to have her wanting more, at the same time my other hand is cupping her breast, fingers rubbing circles around her hardened nipple. She moans out, arching even more. I take this moment to slip inside of her, a groan falling from my lips as she instantly clenches around me. Fuck. 

"And tell me, how do you feel now?" My voice is low. I keep my eyes latched between us where I watch my cock disappear every time I bury myself inside of her. 

"Full. So fucking full." She moans out causing me to moan as well. 

My hand leaves her throat and snakes into her hair, pulling it into a makeshift ponytail before I'm pulling her till her head is tilted back. She looks up at me, so much pleasure consumes her face as I begin to fuck her harder. I'm trying my hardest not to come at the feeling of her clenching repeatedly around me. She's close herself, I can tell. 

I smash my lips against hers catching her pants and gasps in my mouth. She feels so good all around. I can't get enough of her. I fuck her until she can't handle it anymore, until she's gripping at the wall, trying to keep herself up. She's struggling with the lack of grip. I fuck her until her legs are shaking so bad I swear she would fall to the shower floor if my hand wasn't wrapped around her. I fuck her so hard until she's crying out my name as she comes around me. 

She clenches so tight around me that it triggers my own release. I pull out quickly, flipping her around and coming on her chest. Fuck I've always wanted to do that. I pump myself until ever last drop has left me and her moans fill my ears the entire time. I watch as my cum drips down her body with the water. The sight of it dripping between there thighs, running along her pussy has me moaning out so loud I can't control myself as I take one of her legs and wrap it around my hips, pushing my hips forward and burying myself deep inside her again. 

"Fuck!" I cry out at how sensitive it is for me. I don't stop though. I'm quick to wrap her other leg around me, before turning off the water and stepping out of the shower. I don't care that we're soaking wet, I'll clean the water up that trails behind us as I carry her to our bed. 

I lay her down gently as my cock is still buried inside of her. I don't stop fucking her though. Making sure she's feeling all the pleasure she deserves. She's a panting mess, her hair spewed around her as she keeps her hands covering her eyes. I'm quickly moving her hands, I want to see her. I want to see the pleasure consume her as I fuck her. 

It's rough, extremely rough, but it's slow and it feels so fucking good. Her moans fill my ears and I can't help but succumb to the pleasure even more. I let it take over me, knowing neither of us are going to last much longer and I don't really care. I just want to feel her, please her. Her soft whines of pleasure pull me even closer to the edge. 

"Harry," she breathes out in a moan, too much pleasure coursing through her to speak anything else. 

"I know, baby. I know." I press my lips to hers.

I take her face in my hands wanting to see her as we both come together. Our chests rising and falling at the same rate, foreheads pressed together and our lips resting against each other, too tired to kiss anymore. 

Our orgasms over take us and I can't help but say "I love you" over and over again as I spill into her. When we're both done, I don't pull out. Instead, I rest my head in the crook of her neck, laying my body against her own. 

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." I mumble against her neck, my arms coming down to wrap around her middle, holding her tight. In this moment, I never want to let her go. "Thank you for being you, being with me. Thank you." I press a kiss to her skin. Her hands move to my hair, running down the length of my hair, gently massaging my head. I know we have to get cleaned up, but I stay inside her and resting on her for a little longer, not wanting to move. 

"I love you, Harry. So fucking much." She whispers against me. 

"Till forever falls apart." I hold her tighter as I speak my promise to her. Till forever falls apart

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

769K 17.2K 68
[Completed] [MATURE CONTENT / 18+] Red Herring (noun): a clue or piece of information which is or is intended to be misleading or distracting. "She's...
147K 3.6K 86
Alexis goes in for an interview to be an assistant to Harry Styles the CEO of a very popular business making medical supplies and gets something she...
22.4K 727 37
Her deepest secrets are inked into her skin, the black lines a reminder of her dark past. No one can find out about them... Not even him. Everyone ha...