š…šŽš‘š„šˆš†š

By urbanwriterzz

āšššš¢š§ ššØšžš¬š§'š­ š”š®š«š­ š¦šž š„šØšÆšž ššØšžš¬ āž š–šØš«š¤š¬ #šŸ šŠš²š«šØš§ ššš§š š’šžš²ššš§š¢'š¬ š¬... More

ā™•.
š…šššœšžšœš„ššš¢š¦š¬
š‚š”ššš«šššœš­šžš« š€šžš¬.
šš«šØš„šØš š®šž
š….šŸŽšŸ
š….šŸŽšŸ
š….šŸŽšŸ‘
š….šŸŽšŸ’
š….šŸŽšŸ“
š….šŸŽšŸ”
š….šŸŽšŸ•
š….šŸŽšŸ–
š….šŸŽšŸ—
š….šŸŽšŸšŸŽ
ā˜¹ļøŽā˜¹ļøŽā˜¹ļøŽ
š….šŸŽšŸšŸ
š….šŸŽšŸšŸ‘
š….šŸŽšŸšŸ’
š….šŸŽšŸšŸ“
š….šŸŽšŸšŸ”
š….šŸŽšŸšŸ•
š….šŸŽšŸšŸ–
š….šŸŽšŸšŸ—
š….šŸŽšŸšŸŽ
š….šŸŽšŸšŸ

š….šŸŽšŸšŸ

2.6K 149 17
By urbanwriterzz

"So you really gon' kiss him then walk yo happy ass off hun?" Sariyah yelled exasperatedly at her cousin.

"He don't like me." She replied with a shrug as she lit up a blunt.

"How would you know that since you didn't even give him a chance to speak?" She asked not liking the way her cousin was handling it.

He didn't even respond to the kiss so he couldn't have been feeling her the way she was feeling him, she thought, "Look I'm not finna do this with you." She said shrugging off the thought.

"From now on, I want positivity only in my life, and if you can't accept then I have scissors." She responds with a shrug.

Sariyah didn't know why her cousin was like this when she actually liked a dude, cutting them off but she wasn't gon' judge with the record she had.

"So how you feel about attending this party with me?" Sariyah asked sitting up.

"I don't know imma have to see, I'm a lil tired of the party scene if you wanna be honest." She shrugged

Seyani loved a good party but when it got to be too much for her she'd chill out and plus she'd went to a party not even too long ago.

Not to mention sariyah couldn't hold her liquor for shit so she'd most likely be babysitting the whole party.

"Ight now lemme know when you change ya mind, cause I'm gone get sum tonight trust." She said as her cousin rolled up a blunt.

-------------

Jhené Aiko Stay ready, played through her room as she rolled up her blunt ignoring the singing coming from her phone.

Every since she had kissed Kyron she'd been ignoring him, it wasn't anything personal she just ain't like rejection, not to mention he didn't kiss her back, she wasn't chasing after no nigga.

She'd eventually get over the rejection but right now she wanted to be hurt in peace.

Her door busted open as she looked up monotonously at Jameer rolling her eyes slightly.

"Jameer." She greeted as she sat her blunt to the side, she'd eventually have to find her a new dealer she should've know to never mix business with pleasure.

Catching feelings was dumb to her on ha part, especially when the feeing weren't reciprocated.

"Why you smoking in my house?" He grunted out not liking when she called him by his name instead of dad.

Cutting her eyes at him, she knew to never be disrespectful to someone older than her but you had to earn respect of you wanted it, and her father didn't have an ounce of her respect.

He knew they weren't exactly on good terms so he was hoping he could come up here and hopefully reason with her but he could now see they were not going to get anywhere.

"I just want to apologize f-" he started but was cut off briefly my Seyani whose nose started flaring at his apology.

"Sorry for having a baby on my mama, for leaving us for your new family and not mention my mama's death." She said as a bitter feeling took over her body.

She couldn't blame her mother's death on him but had he not left she'd still be alive and not with her psychotic ass step father.

His eyes watered, "I'm sorry I wasn't there for ya mama when she passed and I wasn't there for you, but I want us to start over on a new path, you don't have to forgive me just yet but I'd atleast like to start trying." He says solemnly.

Staring at him with a blank face, "Forgive him baby." Her mother whispered.

"No more family therapy, and I want my own apartment." She deadpanned.

"Okay, long as you come visit me at least 3 times a week and we could have lunch after your classes." He suggested, sad that she was moving out but was happy to negotiate.

"Three is pushing it a bit, make it two and we have a deal." She nods her head, shocked as he pulls her into a hug, as she pushes him away lightly.

"Alright that fine," he replies before going to leave her room.

"A little too much." She moves away from as she goes to sit on his bed.

Jameer couldn't help but walk out of her room with a smile on his face, happy that he could potentially win his daughter over.

-------------

Seyani declined Kyron's call, as she moved towards her window lighting up her blunt, she didn't understand why he was steady calling, when her feelings went away maybe she'd consider back talking to him and just say the kiss was some in the moment type shit.

Getting up she slips on her clothes knowing she had her therapy appointment any minute now, as she applies her lip gloss.

Walking downstairs she notices Harmony sitting on the chair, "Hey Seyani, your father told me about the conversation you guys had the other day, I was just wondering if the same curtesy was extended to me."

"Uhm Harmony, you know why we don't have a good relationship and I honestly don't see us ever getting that close." Seyani replies to her noticing the hopeful look on her face disappear.

She knew she was trying to grow as a person, and forgive her father for him mistakes but becoming cool with his wife was never going to happen, not even on a good day.

Harmony gulps at the tension in the room, "Alright, that's fine, just know I'm hear for you anytime." She says before walking off.

Harmony was young and dumb pursuing a relationship with a married man, she fell in love with him and him with her, she was selfish not caring about his wife or his daughter only about her gain now she realizes her mistakes but it was too late.

————

"Yea pops?" Giovanni says as he rushes to his father's company when he called him and told him he needed to meet with him.

Giovanni walks into the room seeing his father standing in front of the window, watching the sky.

"Me and your sister are on good terms, and I want for you and her to get on good terms as well, my oldest need to unite." He speaks turning around with a cynical gaze in his eyes.

"I don't know bout all that." He says before meeting the eyes of his father.

Him and Seyani didn't have a good history, they'd hardly spoken to each other since she'd been here.

She didn't like him, which was understandable considering the way they first met, and first impressions always stick.

Sighing softly, "I've finally accepted that nothing absolutely nothing will bring back her mother, no matter how much I want to, I wronged her mother and her but I'll do everything in my power to make sure she lives a good life, with or without me in it." He says quietly.

Giovanni didn't respond, taking in the tears that threatened to spill at his fathers eyes, "I'll do it this once for you, but I'm not kissing her ass."

Jameer pursed his lips, "Thank you son, it's important that you two get along, I'd actually like us to have a nice family dinner, no arguments just a care free conversation flowing throughout the house."

Giovanni shook his head at his father before walking out of the room, the thought of him and Seyani having a conversation had him nervous.

Hopefully she'd forgive him like their father.

Vote

Comment

Idk why it took me so long to type this lil ass chapter but promise next one will be longer then this, this just a lil filler chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 10.3K 73
"ššØš° šˆ š¦ššššž š¢š­ ššš°š¤š°ššš«š š–š”š² šš¢š š²šØš® š„šžš­ š¦šž ššØ š¢š­?" šˆš§ š°š”š¢šœš” šš š¬š¢š§š šžš« šŸš«šØš¦ š­š”šž š›š«šØš§š± šŸššļæ½...
950K 46.5K 41
š˜ˆš˜Æš˜„ š˜ š˜«š˜¶š˜“š˜µ š˜§š˜¦š˜­š˜­ š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜­š˜°š˜·š˜¦ š˜øš˜Ŗš˜µš˜© š˜¢ š˜Øš˜¢š˜Æš˜Øš˜“š˜µš˜¢, š˜“š˜° š˜ š˜©š˜°š˜­š˜„ š˜©š˜Ŗš˜® š˜„š˜°š˜øš˜Æ š˜­š˜Ŗš˜¬š˜¦ š˜¢ š˜¢š˜Æš˜¤š˜©š˜°š˜³. š– š–Æš–±š–Øš–« šŸ¤šŸ¢šŸ¤šŸ„...
311K 18.9K 40
š˜•š˜°š˜µš˜©š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜¤š˜¢š˜Æ š˜¤š˜°š˜®š˜±š˜¢š˜³š˜¦ š˜µš˜° š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶š˜³ š˜§š˜Ŗš˜³š˜“š˜µ š˜µš˜³š˜¶š˜¦ š˜­š˜°š˜·š˜¦..