She Will Be Loved

Por Foreversfangirl

Bucky and whatever name you choose, share a beautiful love affair that it supported and not so supported. (T... Mais

Chapter One: Deep Breathing
Chapter Two: Dad's Girl
Chapter Three: 70 Years of Tears
Chapter Four: First Is The Worst
Chapter Five: Good Drinks and Better Advice
Chapter Six: Calling In Favors
Chapter Seven: Down To Earth
Chapter Nine: There's Only So Many Words
Chapter Ten: If At First You Don't Succeed
Chapter Eleven: Angel Wings
Chapter Twelve: Second the Best...
Chapter Thirteen: Bliss
Chapter Fourteen: Love's Light and Dark
Chapter Fifteen: Gone
Chapter Sixteen: Angel Tears
Chapter Seventeen: A Risk Worth Fighting For
Chapter Eighteen: The Soldier Returns
Chapter Nineteen: At Long Last
Chapter Twenty: Guilt
Chapter Twenty One: Breakable
Chapter Twenty Two: Perfect
Chapter Twenty Three: My Mommy and My Daddy
Chapter Twenty Four: Angle
Authors Note

Chapter Eight: Confessions of a Single Father

16.4K 537 171
Por Foreversfangirl

The phone rang, I didn't really want to pick it up. I just wanted to get some sleep, I was exhausted. But I picked it up, as it does happen to be my job.

"Hello?"

"(Name)?"

"Oh, Hi Daddy," I said tiredly, I was still a little miffed by his behavior earlier in the week.

"Hi honey, I was wondering if you could come meet me at the diner on 39th Street. I need to talk to you,"

"Does it have to be tonight Daddy?" I ask, pacing about my room.

"I'd prefer it to be tonight. Why? Did you have plans?"

"Only with my pillow, but yes, I'll meet you at the diner,"

45 minutes later, I was sitting in the diner waiting for my dad, sipping on a chocolate shake. He strolled in and took the seat in front of me.

"Hi Daddy," seeing him made me remember Monday night. My tone more spiteful than I would have liked.

"(Name), I'd like to apologize to you, for the way I acted on Monday night,"

"Is that a fact?"

"Yes, well. I know you can take care of yourself (Name). And I know you can make good decisions,"

"Mhm... But I don't understand why you acted that way. It's not like he was some dirty hoodlum,"

"(Name), you are so much like your mother. And you are all I have left of her. I've been selfish not giving you a chance to be happy,"

I gave him a quizzical look.

"Honey, I'm sorry. Will you forgive me?"

"I forgive you Daddy. But I'm not the one you really need to apologize to,"

"Agent Barnes?"

"Bucky. And you owe it to him, Dad,"

"I suppose that's true. I'll talk to him,"

"Good, now um I've got an appointment that I am already late for. With my mattress and a pillow,"

He gave a laugh,

"Alright honey, go get some sleep,"

I kiss his cheek and leave the diner.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

13.2K 393 14
15 year old Skylar is attending a new school with new challenges. She makes new friends, but she's hiding a big secret that could put her friends in...
215K 4.4K 24
Y/n has her own unique abilities but after being kicked out and left on the streets , her powers were the only thing she had left, until tony stark f...
231K 5K 15
Relentless.... that's the way you would describe Bucky Barnes. After an 8 month recovery you're welcomed back, especially by Steve, to the Avengers c...
40.3K 836 23
A story about a girl who was left orphaned after the first attack on New York. - - - - I don't own any of the characters except for Ferryn and I've u...